10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:31 pm
Welcome to the guild, Miss Captain!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:04 pm
HiHis ! My nickname is Sakura but my real name is Hana, call me whichever :]

Kingdom Hearts is one of my loves<3 and I love a lot of other anime&games too. I'm only a little high school~er too.

Thankyuu for the invite and nice to meet you all ^-^ !

x K u r e

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ladyAnlu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:35 pm
Hi Sakura!! It was a pleasure to invite you. I am pretty sure that most of us really like KH!! Hope you join in on the role play. That would be awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:02 pm
Hey there. I'm Lea, or, as bubbly Miss Arxon(LunarArson) calls me, Axel. I'm a, if I do say so myself, fairly good writer, and I also am an expert on ancient religions and Kingdom Hearts. I'm currently studying body language and symbolism. Nice to meet you all!  

Alionyx

ladyAnlu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:31 pm
Hi Lea!!! I can't wait to see you in the roleplay, as a side note, PM your bio to MetalWing or I if you want to join in. Studying body language can be difficult based on the individual person, but I am glad that you seem to enjoy doing that. heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:27 pm
Actually, it's one of the funnest classes I've ever taken. That's mostly because of the teacher. Here's a typical class:
Teacher: OK class, today's video game day! You get to play video games and try to figure out all of the complex symbolism. For example, what's the symbolism in Mario?
Student:...That the developers were licking frogs?
Teacher: I was thinking shrooms, but frogs work too!

And I'm already working on my bio. Of course, I'm stuck on the name..... gonk  

Alionyx

kairiuchiha24

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:50 pm
Hey everyone!!!MY name is Kairiuchiha24 and I love kingdomhearts!!!!!!I'm glad to meet everyone and I hope everyone has fun on GAIA  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:13 pm
My (user)name may be, uh... "Fluffy Cloud Demon," but the pseudonym I take on here is Primp. If you see me sneaking around, it'll only be for the better... of someone.

I adore the KH series, and I've wanted to get a PS2 again to reply KH1 and 2 (and pick up Re:CoM should it come out, or just the GBA version) and anticipate 358/2 Days.

And I do need to get my bio worked out as well. I got a lot of stuff planned out in the rough drafts, but I've yet to find a good artist who charges cheap. sweatdrop

Coddlebrand

ladyAnlu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:22 pm
Welcome!! I am gald that you have a ton of ideas for the role play. The sucky part about the PS3 is that you can't play any of the older PS games on it. gonk Yes I agree that KH is a great game! heart  
Beyond the Worlds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff