3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:36 pm
haha,also, LxSayu...thats just awkward, yes? xp  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:25 pm
BLooDYxxNiGHTS
Well, y'know, I don't really support yaoi, but I figured that since it's my guild I should contribute a wiiiiitttleeee bit. So here it is!
WORST PAIRINGS!
The people L should never been paired with but probably have.
Matsuda. What the ********? L would definitely be seme in this one, there's no doubt about that. But really... I love Matsuda, don't get me wrong, and if I didn't love L, this guild would not be here right now. I just don't think they should be together.
EVER.

Watari. gonk Okay, I can see the whole trust thing going on there, Watari seems to be the only person who truly gives a s**t about L. But hello?! THE AGE DIFFERENCE! eek I... don't think L's into old men. Don't get me wrong, Watari is a pretty kick-a** old man, but... X_X

Soichiro Yagami. xd One, he's married. Two, he's got two children (one of them being L's nemesis, Kira, whether Soichiro knows it or not). Three, once again, the age difference - not as big a deal in this one as it was with Watark, but the element is still there. Besides, they just don't seem compatible - at all.

Don't misinterpret this -.- I don't care if you post these pairings. This thread is solely for the discussion of the pairings that should have never been.

(Personally, I think LightxL fits in this category as well. But I won't go into that for fear of being attacked and having my house toilet papered. xD)

i have to just say ewwwwwwww to must of those pairngs .  

XxxYao_HondaXxx

XxxYao_HondaXxx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:26 pm
kumikko-chan
haha,also, LxSayu...thats just awkward, yes? xp

YES i have to agree  
L Yaoi and Shounen ai

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers