Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
RP (rules aply along with setting) vamipre high school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you like (to bad if you don't)
  *huggs*even if i dont like it you deserve it
View Results

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:58 am

"Hah, funny." Kinta said smiling. "Of course not. Who drove you here?" she asked, looking at the window.

Kono saw Kinta looking at him. He gave a HUGE smile. She wouldn't recognise him.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:20 am

"him" she smiled and pointed over to Kono, knowing he didn't want the class screaming like last time

Frank_36912

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:39 am

Kinta blinked. "He doesn't look familiar."

Kono stuck his tongue at Santanna.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:47 am

"trust me mom, you know him" she laughed lightly and stood up giving her mom a hug

Frank_36912

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:51 am

Kono walks into the classroom. "Kono Fuwa, at yor service," he says, smiling.

Kinta laughs. "Nice disguise.." The girls in the classroom squeal. "He's so kawaii with his disguise!" some of them say
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:52 am

she smiled softly and went over to him, hugging him around the waist "we figured that we'd stop in and say hi, I know you miss me already at the house"

Frank_36912

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:05 am

"Yeah," Kinta said.

Kono smiled.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:17 am

I seem to be the only girl here who doesnt spaz out over Kono Fuwa.She thought to herself.I mean yea he's a good musician and he is cute, but you think the girls here would have a little more self control around a celebrity. rolleyes

Summer Black Rose

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:55 pm

she looked over at the only calm girl in the class and smiled walking over to her "I was like you ya know, when it came to Kono Fuwa. Never freaked out in his presence, I still don't but I would have to say that's more because he's my boyfriend and all. What instrument do you play?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:54 pm

Well from the looks of everyone in here it seems your a very lucky girl.I play the guitar.

Summer Black Rose

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:09 pm

"thank you" she smiled softly "I played the flute and guitar myself"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:18 pm

"Cool.So what's your guitar and flute made out of?Mines made out of the water from the gourd on my side."

Summer Black Rose

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:55 pm

"I think air... never really asked or bothered to know, I just liked playing" she smiled softly
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:51 am

Kono's eyes turned a blood red for a moment, then he blinked a few times and they turned normal. "Whoops, vampire insticts," he said, chuckling

Yuuki96

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:27 am

she looked over at Kono and smiled softly
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items