Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:22 pm
Lucas shook his head when Lena quipped about her situation. "A barbie doll huh? If that's the analogy you want to make, be my guest." He managed to bring a weak smirk to his face as his head tilted in her direction. "It could be worse. You could be dead and then I wouldn't have a friend anymore...I don't want that."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image

Before Karana could speak of anything else, she felt Serena slump and looked down to see that she had fallen unconscious. Karana caught her before she could hit the floor and hoisted her over her free shoulder. "I've resorted to being a pack mule," she said with a sigh, not that it bothered her any. A small smile escaped her lips.

User Image

Lena looked at Lucas and smiled weakly. "That's funny. I was always under the impression that you and I might have been a little bit more than friends," she said with a laugh that immediately became a coughing fit. It was a few moments before she was able to speak again. "I guess I was wrong wasn't I?" she asked looking up at the sky.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:38 pm
Vincent looked at himself and sighed. " I'm not here to talk about entrances. I'm here to fight. " He shot back down, disappearing into mist once he was a few feet away. He recollected himself behind Sebastion. His hand already thrusted out releasing a large black snake from his arm it's fangs were barred and venom dripped from it's fangs. He knew that the venom was made from a vampire's familiar and therefore wouldn't be as effective on a vampire as it would have a normal person, but it was venom nontheless.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:42 pm
Sai was quiet for a moment before slowing to a stop. A small smile crossed his face. "No, stupid people do what i did...and I got to learn that first hand. Evie... you wished to stop the things that Nasrin did... you cant hold yourself accountable. Thats like...umm thats like me needing blood. I cant stop it. All we can do for those lost...is get stronger. Dont let their sacrifice be in vain, but use it to make sure it doesnt happen again." Sai slowly began to walk again, obviously struggling with makeing speeches. Chesch was allways so much better at it. "Well, right now I think their both just concentrateing on Sentinal but I'm not all to sure. I mean, Eden and Cleanse's relationship has definatley changed..."  

demoneyeszero

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:54 pm
Sebastian Lockheart
“Oh? Really” Sebastian sighed at Vincent’s comment “I thought you could at least give me some constructive feedback” He narrowed his eyes as Vincent vanished and appeared behind him “Hmmm nice little trick that” He said as he heard the hiss from a snake like creature “Though…that trick” He turned to look at the snake “Grows old” he raised an eyebrow at the venom that dripped from the snakes fangs “Hehehe using such a chemical on one like yourself? It would become too much of a hindrance if I was to allow such a thing to run through my veins” At the last moment he summoned a huge chunk of earth and placed it in the direction that the snake was aiming for “Do you know…that people milk snakes for their venom…I suppose I could gather what chemicals slip into this earth…Then I can try and find a cure!” He flinged his arms outwards and laughed “But then again I would have to inject myself and see if the cure works…but I also should have venom similar in some ways... to yours already in my veins…I can see a loop hole in this”

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:55 pm
Lucas gulped after Lena asked him of their relationship. His eyes narrowed confidently and once again, his head tilted in her direction. He slid his hand over into her remaining one and intwinted his fingers between her's. "I think me being here by your side with a gaping hole in my chest speaks volumes about how deeply I care for you." He chuckled before his wound ceased him again. "What's an artist without inspiration? What am I..without you?"  

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:03 pm
User Image

Lena gripped his hand as tightly as she could in the state she was in and smiled at him. "I care deeply for you too. That much can be said. I refuse to close my eyes just because you asked me not to." She sighed. "We're both nothing without each other," she said. After a few seconds, she let out a groan of frustration. "It seems we're going to be here here for awhile." There was no one around them, but battles were still going on elsewhere. She could almost hear them.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:12 pm
Vincent was suprised. " I see, I guess I have to be more direct with you. " His familiar vanished leaving only his normal arm, because he was already behind Sebastian he might as well take advantage of it. He slashed his hand upward he had grown claws on his hand a few moments before. Using his other hand the demonic eye began to open all the way releasing an odd decaying aura.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:14 pm
"Heh. Thank you for living." Lena's words brought a geniune smile to the young murderer's face and after she continued, his eyes turned to the sky. Clouds floated by and Lucas sighed. Instead of lying in pain waiting for rescue, he wanted to do what those puffy white pillows were doing so high above. Floating lazily by. "Yes. Yes we are...I'm totally demanding workers rights when I get back." He bellowed. "Sometimes, I wonder where I'd be if the Madman hadn't help. Would I know you...Ange...I'd possibly be dead."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:24 pm
Sebastian Lockheart
“Such pain! It has been a while since I felt anything like this” Sebastian chortled in a surprising happy tone as he felt Vincent’s claws delve into his flesh. With a laugh he leapt forwards away from Vincent and summoned the air around him before sending it towards Vincent at such speed it could slice through concrete “Hmm what trick does that eye of yours have planned?” He asked indicating to the eye that began to open.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:28 pm
User Image

"No problem," Lena responded looking back towards Lucas before looking up at the sky again at almost the same time he did. She couldn't help, but laugh very weakly. "Knowing the Mad Man, he'd just probably tell us to suck it up and send us on another mission half an hour after we get back. He's good for that," she said rolling her eyes. "I think we all wonder where we'd be. I've often wondered if it would be possible to start our own group, but we probably wouldn't stand a chance against the Mad Man, so I thought...why bother?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:56 pm
"Forgive what I'm about to say, but I actually have a grudging respect towards the man. He's given us a home, food and nearly everything else we've wanted. These missions aren't too much of a bother. This one was though because we've..." He paused, then digressed. "Why bother indeed. Right now, we just need some medical attention and we'll be good. Heh. Never thought I'd need medical attention. First time for everything."  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:55 pm
Vincent shot to the side to avoid the wind slash to his body. he watched as the wins cut through his wing sending it falling to the ground. The bird familiar screeched and pulled itself into Vincent's body again. Vincent himself dispersed into mist. He reshaped his body on the rooftops looking towards Sebastian. " My eye has many properties, well I really shouldn't call it my eye, it's still a familiar, just a slightly different one. " He looked towards Sade and said. " Well? Are you going to attack or not? "  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:36 pm
Evie fell silent for a moment. There would be no way for Sai to really understand why she felt so guilty about Nasrin's actions unless she explained what Nasrin really was. "Sai...no matter if I want her to stop or not....her actions are still all my fault." Evie began very softly, "She's...she's built by my deepest fears and desires. All the things I've ever wanted most...she takes them all and twists them around to create something dark and sadistic. Like...her desire to kill every human on the planet...stems from my fear of what humans would think of us and treat us if they knew the truth. We both desire to be seperated someday, which is why she is so eager to search the Mad Man. And...the reason she wants to kill you so badly...is caused wish that someday you won't have to drink blood to survive, since I know how much you hate having to resort to that. With Nasrin's reasoning...you won't need blood if your dead." Evie looked away again, obviously feeling ashamed by the truth of what Nasrin was. It was a truth she's lived with the last twelve years, something that she didn't want to admit to herself most of the time. "Your right about one thing though...all we can really do now is get stronger, and we can't let all those deaths be in vain." Evie leaned her head against Sai's chest once again. She wondered where the others were now, and whether or not they were okay. "Sai....how are you doing? I could walk if your getting tired."  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

NikkouNew

Romantic Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:43 pm
"That's another one down." Clara thought aloud to what remained of the monster in front of her. She looked around and sighed. Most of them were down and out but the city was still in shambles. Again, I didn't really do much. Only stopped a little damage because I was a late to the party. She scolded herself. Still, she searched the streets for something to do, someway to feel useful.

"Sai!" She waved to him and ran over; overjoyed at their familar faces especially when she noted they looked happy-ish too. "Do you need any help - Evie?!" Clara just recongized the green eyed girl next to them. "Not Narsin? Please don't let this be a joke; I could use some good news today and I'm quite sick of the Mad Man's sense of humor..." She smiled at her. "Nice to see you again in so long. I don't know if you remember me 'cause I'm quiet, but I'm Clara."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff