Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drama world(king and queen)

Back to Guilds

This guild is for RPing, talking..anything! 

Reply Drama!(Rping)
[$] Making Waves (for ShadowEternal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:33 pm
Sei got an excited look on his face. "Then it's time to reinvent you! To start with, let me see your face!" He reached out to remove the guard's helmet. "Got to see what sort of canvas I'm working with!"

Lorelai nodded. "Well, Sei is with you, so...' She headed towards the window. "I'm going to return to my room and from there, wander about town for a bit. Ta!" She then jumped and let the wind carry her to the window of her room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:46 pm
"Okay." The guard let Sei do as he wanted to him. If the princes trusted him then he would trust him.

Kubo sighed but started to relax into Rain's arms finally getting some sleep. Rain smiled watching him and kissing his head.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:59 pm
Sei looked at the guard's face. "My, your skin is in pretty good condition! Good for you. Now..." He started to weave his magic around the guard. He made the guard taller and gave his hair some curly life, and turned it dark brown. He reddened his skin a bit to make it seem like he from somewhere South and made his eyes green. "Hm...what's missing? Oh, right!" He then ran a thumb across the guard's nose, given him freckles. "Go ahead and check the mirror. Tell me what you think."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:38 pm
The guard looked in the mirror. "Oh wow I can't even recognize myself. This is amazing. Thank you. I don't think anyone will recognize me."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:50 am
Sei beamed proudly. "That's the point! I'm still working on your new voice, that'll be ready in a moment. You'll need a new name too, obviously..."

Lorelai called a maid to her room. "Sorry, I'm still a bit unfamiliar with this kingdom. Would it be possible for you to accompany me as I buy some necessities?" She was the picture of a proper princess with clothes to match. She had changed out of her more mobile clothes from before and into a backless walking gown. But her back wasn't completely bare as a mess was covering it and embroidered with the symbol of her kingdom and family. "Prince Kubo told me that you have such wonderful dresses here and I was hoping to procure some for myself!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:07 pm
"Hmmm maybe Christopher. Nice boring bame shouldn't draw an attention. "

Indigo went to find Aqua when he saw Weston asleep though he didn't want to bother them but Aqua waved him in. "How are you doing Indigo? How is Alma? I'm sure you two hit it off." Aqua wanted something light hearted to help ease his worries about Weston.

"I told him I liked him and gave him one of my scales. But I cannot go back on land for some reason and when I try to talk to him on land it just comes out as a weird screeching. I didn't know if you might know why since you looked into it more than me."

"Hmmm I didn't have that problem. Maybe because you and Alma aren't in love yet. Maybe you can transform back and forth after that. You can try leaving again on the next full moon."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:09 pm
"Then Christopher it is." Sei commented, then presented Chris with a green, hard candy. "Here, hold this in your mouth until it melts. When it's all gone, you voice will have changed."

Lorelai was lead through the town by the servant girl, greeting those who crossed their path while also marveling over the local fashion. She did notice a small detachment of guards were following and watching from a distance. Though, at this time, it was hard to say if they were just a safety precaution for her as a guest, or because she was friends with Prince Kubo.

Weston clung to Aqua in his sleep, hiccuping every few minutes. Occasionally, a tear gem would float from his eyes as he was still crying in his sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:06 am
"Okay." He took the candy and put it in his mouth sucking on it. It tasted weird and made his mouth and throat feel even weirder. But he would go through this if it was what it took to help his princes and protect himself.

The servant didn't really notice the guards. After all living in the palace she was use to guards being around. "Oh that one who just look stunning on you m'lady."

Indigo frowned and caught the jewel. "He is still crying these jewels? No idea why yet?"

"No and it's gotten worse. Have you seen this mark before?" Aqua showed Indigo the mark on Weston's hand.

Indigo looked at it and shook his head. "No I haven't. "  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:38 pm
Sei stretched and then perched himself up on the window ledge. "I'll keep watch, get some real rest in the meantime."

"Oh, this one? You really think so?" Lorelai asked, holding up the dress to her own body. "It really is a marvelous dress. The royal tailor would be flush with awe!" She looked down at the dress, imagining what it would look like on her. She then asked the vendor how much and if it had any matching jewelry.

"Ya...gyu..." Weston muttered under his breath.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:07 am
"Okay." Chris laid down on the floor and started to drift off.

"Yes there is." The vendor showed her the jewels. "The entire outfit is 5,000."

"What is that hun?" Aqua stroked his hair.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:52 pm
"5000 is it?" Lorelai smiled as she looked over the dress again. "For cratsmanship like this, it's more than reasonable." She paid for the outfit, letting out a happy giggle. "I can't wait to wear it! Oh, I wonder if I should let my braids out when I do?" She turned to the maid. "Shall we get you something as well? A gift for being so helpful today? You're quite cute, I bet we could find something to really make you glow!"

Weston utteree the game once more and then settled back into sleep. The mark on his ha d seemed to glow more brightly at the name drop.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:53 pm
"You really don't have to do that m'lady. It is just an honor to be able to help you today." She bowed to her.

Aqua sighed seeing the mark. He was really worried about his love.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:52 am
Lorelai stared at the maid with a straight face. "You're right. I don't have to." She then pulled out a green dress she thought would look nice against the other's skin. "But I want to." She smiled. "I don't have any friends here yet. So why not start with you? You're a nice enough girl. Even though I know I'm royalty, something about your eyes tell me you're naturally honest and sweet."

Weston said nothing more, falling back into his usual sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:06 pm
"You are very kind. You and your brother are a lot a like. Before we knew he was royalty as well we were sure he was lower class just like us. I don't mean that you both are not very regal. " she quickly tried to cover what she said. "I just mean that you see us as people." She smiled.

"I'll leave you two be now." Indigo excused himself and went to see if he could find out more about both their problems.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:16 pm
"Hm, is that so?" Lorelai looked to the sky, thinking, then smiled at the maid. "Maybe because of how it is back home. Our kingdom is on an island, you see, so there isn't as much land. As such, everyone lives in the castle or within the castle's inner walls." She then gestured to where they were. "A place of this size would actually take up all the space on our island. So as you can imagine, everyone is quite cozy with each other." Lorelai laughed a bit.  
Drama!(Rping)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games