Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:55 pm
"We are all more human then we would like to admit. Overconfidence is our strongest weakness" Lucas wisely spoke as he stared up at the sky. His body returned to it's flesh state. His soft emerald gaze stopped on Serena and he looked at her from the ground. "You did the right thing at the right time. A few more seconds later and I would've melded into the ground and killed you. Or at least tried to." A grin formed on his lips and his eyes closed lazily. "That's one to one. You next time is our tiebreaker. Next time one of us is going to die. Promise me you won't let your illness take you before then." His gaze wandered to Lena who he felt truly sorry for. There was nothing he could do for her and forever once in his life, he knew how it felt to have someone taken from him. He didn't savor the feeling when it was set upon him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image

Karana had watched the battle between Serena and Lucas. She would have stepped in, but she had been afraid that one wrong move would have injured Serena even further. Besides, she had gotten what she wanted. She had made Lena suffer and now her enemy had nothing left. She would be left to die a slow and painful death just like her victims had. She had gotten what she deserved. Karana looked at Serena. "Can you even walk?" she asked with a little bit of concern. Karana would carry her if she had to.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:04 pm
Serena Elizabeth Rose
“Ha…with that type of promise…do you think I would allow myself to die?” Serena whispered through gasps of air “I will look forward…to such a fight” She murmured while her eyes began to get heavy “I am…sorry for your loss…” She added with a strained sideward’s glance to Lena “I never..knew her…but then again…none of us truly know…each other..right?” Her head flopped forwards as if she was doing some sort of bow “I…will hold you to your word...” She added glancing up at him with a weak smile "But why do you pass by such am opportunity to kill me? I kneel before you with little resistance...yet you choose to have a chance for another fight" She glanced at Karana and laughed "I doubt I will last another 10 minutes awake...let alone walking"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:31 pm
Sade wasn't stung at all by what Vincent had said, or Sebastian for that matter, she'd grown up being called all sorts of things and arrogant was definitely one of them so she'd had time to build up a strong mental aptitude for words. The reason Sade came off harsh and arrogant and a know-it-all wasn't because she was one but because she had an opinion and didn't like to take orders. If people her age had an opinion and knew what they wanted than of course people would think they were arrogant and stand-off-ish, that's just the way the modern world worked.
The only thing inside Sade that was angry and writhing was Avari, who was mentally ripping Sebastian's throat out. She hated it when people got them mixed up. Avari was a completely different person than Sade but what Avari didn't understand was that other people didn't get it. No one really knew why Sade seemed to talk to herself or leave a completely different person in her place, people could never wrap their minds around it. They didn't want to see what was right in front of them.
"Maybe I am just another ice wielder," Sade said calmly as she leaned up against the wall, watching Vincent send his familiars towards another person besides her for a change. "And something you need to understand Sebastian is that I did not call you 'kitty', Avari did," Sade explained, still watching with muted interest.
"And when you say I dance... I love to dance. So why not make the fight a little more fun for me by adding my own moves that no one else would even dream of. Everyone is so stiff-necked and that's what makes them week sometimes." Sade twirled in place, making her hair swing out behind her, coming around with a smile. "Make fun of me if you will but know that there's something you haven't seen. Something that might knock you off your high and mightily cocky perch," Sade said, grinning like the dragon she could feel massing inside her.  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:06 pm
Nasrin felt a mental surge of Evie trying to push her way out at the first sight of Sai. Though Nasrin would never admit it, Cheshure was more clever then he looked. Nasrin was distracted for only a moment when she first saw the whistle disapear, off to Sai no doubt. She was just about to go after Sai to get the whistle when she found herself having to face a roundhouse kick from the Cheshure cat. As she was distracted at first, the kick managed to get as far as hitting her in the chest. Almost as soon as Cheshure made contact though, Nasrin caught the leg, weakening the kick from being full force, "I don't want to play with you anymore." Nasrin pushed past Cheshure and flew as quickly as she could towards Sai. The whistle was in his hand, ready to let Evie out. Nasrin swiped her claw at Sai, desperate now to not be locked up again.

Nasrin was only half way through her stike when the shrill sound of the whistle sounded in her ears. She pulled back imidiatly, covering her ears to try and block out that sound as she let out a banchee like scream. She kicked blindly at Sai again, desperate to make it stop. After just a month of freedom...she didn't want to be trapped again. If she only had another day or two, she could have been rid of Evie forever, if it she had just been given a little more time. Nasrin fell to her knees as she felt Evie pushing through with little restraint. Forgive me Mad Man...I've failed you.

Nasrin's injured wings shrunk and folded back under the skin of Evie's back. The claws receaded, while the closed eyes shifted from black to green. In moments, Nasrin was no longer the one in control, leaving a weakened and scared, but otherwise okay Evie curled up on the bloodied ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:22 pm
Sai had nearly bent over completely backwords to avoid the kicking of Nasrin. He mentally sighed, glad Nasrin had not been just a bit faster. The whistle came to a slow stop and left Sai gasping down air as he watched Nasrin turn back to Evie. "See ya...ya wont be missed..." Sai knelt down next to Evie and hugged her close unable to really restrain himself. "Evie...your back, it...its ok now..." The hatter couldnt speak, to happy at having her back to even register that the Sentinal was still attacking the city.  

demoneyeszero

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:07 pm
Evie felt herself being half picked up by Sai and held tightly in his arms. As soon as he did so, she felt herself become overcome by emotion and she wrapped her arms around him tightly, burying her face in his chest. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry for everything she did. I...I tried to stop her but I...I just wasn't strong enough." Evie said, as tears began to slip from her eyes.
After a few moments Evie pulled back a little, and looked up at Sai, and then over to Cheshure, "T-thank you...both of you...for helping me get out. I...I wouldn't have been able to do it without you." She said in a small broken whisper. It seemed they would all be safe from Nasrin for a little while. The whistle had weakened her to the point that the alter ego was now in something of a state of unconsciousness. There was no telling how long it would be before she would wake up though, and try to force her way out once again.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:30 pm
Cheshure appeared by her side as the same black purple striped cat. " Don't mention it, Evie, now you two find a place to stay out of the danger. Sadly there are still Sentinel officers out there. " He stretched his paws and yawned. " Sadly I make a fantastic distraction. Well stay safe you guys I have to go play my games. " Even in his cat body his mouth spread out into a smile. Soon his body vanished and his head spun around before it to disappeared. All that remained was a soft echoing laugh that soon faded into the distance.

Listening to Sade talk again he just sighed. " Dancing in a fight doesn't make you unique, it makes you stupid anyone can put on a flashy move and pretend like it's effective, for anything to work it has to have substance not just flash. " He listened to the last bit of her speach and just shook his head. " Then stop wasting my time and unleash it, talking about your power is another sign of a weakling, besides if you show me something interesting I might not have anything else to make fun of you for. " Returning his attention to their newcomer Vincent smiled revealing his fangs. " Excellent, I'm glad to see you have some spunk. " from his back suddenly shot large black feathered wings, they were only a segment of one of his familiars but they worked perfectly. He flapped the wings to stay airborn. " Then show me what an elemental can do. " the eyes on his body began to hone in on Sebastion, each one zeroed in on him after a few moments. Vincent's strength and speed began to rise as his transformation continued. He manifested another blade in his hand, it was made from one of his familiars. He shot forward flapping his wings he slashed downward at Sebastion's left shoulder.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:34 pm
"I'm an artist, not a cheater." Lucas retorted as he calmly shut his eyes. "I don't want to kill you when you're already dying. I want to fight you at your best. I want to fight you when and if you heal." Lucas sighed and smirked before laughing weakly. The area he was cut at caused him to immediately stop and tug at his shirt. "Ugh...my loss...is my loss. Don't feel sorry for it. Next time we fight, you might be my ticket to see her again. If not, then maybe the next person. Or the next. You know?" Even while injured, Lucas could still laugh. The situation with Lena though was far from anything to be taken nonchalantly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:43 pm
As Lucas finished his speach about letting Serena live the now upside down of Cheshure appeared floating in the air. " Now there's a first, Sentinel showing mercy? How unusual. " He said as he turned right side up. He looked over to Lena, his eyes widened a little. " Wow....You uh really wanted her dead didn't you Karana. " He completely understood her anger they had wiped out half of a major city, millions were now dead. He landed on the ground gently and walked still in his cat body towards her. He leapt up onto her shoulder and said. " Feel better now? "  

Nicko1421

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:16 pm
Sai felt tears fall from his one good eye. He gave Chesch a nod a small smirk, he was a good distraction. "Evie please stop appologizing...it wasnt your fault... all that matters is that your back." Hearing her weak whisper he took her shoulders gently and kissed her softly. He pulled back shortly after and blushing spoke "Evie getting you back is the best thing thats happened in a while...please smile, if only a bit. " Sai's smile was rather stupid and he almost tried to hide beneath his hat. After a pause he finally spoke again. "Chesch is right though, we need to get out of here. I dont have the strength to fight for any long amount of time so..." He picked her up blushing still. Sai tried to rationalize it beyond his simple reason of not wanting to let Evie go by convinceing himself that this was faster. He took off looking to get somewhere safe, as he really didnt know how to get into the sanctuary having been unconsciouse when he got there and teleported by Chesch out.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:31 pm
User Image

Karana heard another familiar voice and turned around to see Cheshure in his full cat form. She looked back at Lena's body as she spoke. "I wanted her to suffer in the same way all those innocent people suffered when she killed them," Karana said in a very cold tone of voice. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "It seems that we are done in this area. Let's go see if anyone else needs help." She turned and began to walk, but before she got too far, she glanced back at Serena. "Walk close to me, that way I can catch you if you somehow fall," she said before she continued walking.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:46 pm
Cheshure just stayed on her shoulder staying on for the ride. " Oh and one more bit of information. Nasrin's gone, she's back to being her good old Evie self. I guess Sentinel lost this round. It's amazing how hard people fight when they've been royally ticked off. " He turned hia attention back to Serena and Karana. " If you need somewhere to rest I'm sure Evie and Sai could use some company. "  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:53 pm
User Image

Karana glanced at Serena and could see that she was in no shape to fight for even five more minutes. Karana approached her and grabbed her arm. "You're getting medical attention," she said firmly and began dragging her away. She heard what Cheshure said and sighed in relief. "That's good," she said. "But what about Vincent? Is he still fighting for him or has he come to his senses as well?" she asked as they walked away from Lucas and Lena.

User Image

Lena heard everything that was happening around her. She was not truly dead. Her heartbeat was so shallow that it could not be heard unless one pressed their ear to her chest. When Karana, Cheshure, and Serena walked out of earshot and out of sight, Lena let out a weak wrasping gasp of air and spoke. "Help...me..." she whispered to Lucas straining her head to look at him. It was the first time she had ever uttered such words.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:59 pm
Ceshure just shook his head. " I'm not sure, I haven't seen him I would assume he's fighting someone from Eden or Cleanse right about now. " He said softly. He looked towards the sky. " I guess we won the fight......But it doesn't feel like a victory. " He said softly. His tail drapped down against her back for once in his life he didn't feel like smiling, an entire city was now in ruins because of what happened even if they killed every single member of Sentinel it wouldn't be a victory.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff