Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:19 pm
"I have not slept, no need to.... not often like you need... but I do had a nice night, soothing rain click window, lessons on small radio, soft bed and warm blanket "
Zylver smiled at Shinji and nodded to the boy's offering
"nice! I have one, please. I'm sorry for school not being nice on rainy days.... Rain has a nice smell, cleans air, revives earth, washes the mind.... I can walk you there..."
He blushed after these last words and his smile got shy and cute.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:07 pm
Zylver_the_Dragon

"You don't need to sleep? That's so cool!" Shinji smile was beaming as he got the eggs ready for Zylver's omelet. When the other apologized for school not being nice, the blonde shook his head. "Its fine. I just have to be careful is all. The last thing I want is to get soaked then catch a cold." It was still endearing to hear all the positive things Zylver had to say about the rain. Then he asked if he could watch Shinji to school. He was so shocked he almost missed the pan when putting the cheese on the egg. "You sure...? I don't want to hold you up for work..." He stated shyly; a light crimson blush tainting his cheeks.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:43 am
blessedheart

"You go there a hour before I start working" he stated with a shrug "And walking in the rain is nice... but I have to change clothes after if get wet, so I take umbrella as well" he laughed lightly.
"I do need sleep, but not much as you. I need rest, but not necesarily sleep... is strange, I know... but that's how is"
The smell of the food was smaking him hungry and his belly groaned.
"But food do need hahahaaa... at least body says so"
Zylver fell silent watching Shinji cook with a smile on his lips and his head resting on his hand.
"So.... you want me to go with you on the way?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:27 am
Zylver_the_Dragon

Zylver did have a point... And it wasn't like the place was far from his school... Plus, it gave him an excuse to be with the other more. "O-Okay..." He whispered before placing the finished omelet on a plate. "As long as you don't mind.." He trailed off, handing the other the plate as he went to get his own omelet.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:05 am
blessedheart

He took the plate from Shinji's hand and before he could let go and flee, Zylver put his free hand on the younger one's back and brought him close, hugging him. He was sitting on one of the kitchen chairs when he hugged Shinji, resting his head on his tummy. He closed his eyes and sighed. It was not a sad sigh, but a really content one, like if Zylver had found peace in that simple thing. He pressed the surprised lad against himself a bit longer before letting him go and looking up, at his eyes. He blushed and smiled shy.
"Thanks for meal..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:28 pm
Zylver_the_Dragon

A surprised gasp left the blonde's lips when Zylver pulled him into a hug. Anyone who walked in could see that his face was quite red from the simple action. However, he timidly wrapped his arms around the other. He loved this man... so much. The males wasn't even sure if he could imagine himself with anyone else. Zylver was just so special...

When the other let go, Shinji looked at the face he fell for and gulped. "Zylver..." He whispered, leaning in slowly. Just a small kiss... That was his plan anyway until a little problem occurred.

"Shinji!"

The blonde quickly turned and headed for his plate, the blush on his face heating up even more as his sister, Lily, Hanna and Kanna stepped into the kitchen. The youngest of the family ran up to her brother, giving him a big hug. "Morning!" A small laugh passed through the male's lips as he patted Lily's head while the other held the plate with his breakfast. "Good morning, Lily."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:39 pm
blessedheart

Zylver also greeted Shinji's sisters and started with his breakfast.
He was blushed as well, and smiling. He had read Shinji's intentions in that gentle leaning towards him... the teenager had been just about to kiss him just before the twins came trotting into the kitchen. Well... he hoped he would be having another oportunity for that before Shinji got to highschool. That would really be a sweet day of starting the day with really high spirits.

He finished his meal and prepared the lunch bags for the twins while Shinji finished his breakfast and the girls ate their cereal bowls. After that, he waited for the youngster by the window, looking outside with a gentle smile and the youngster's bag of books hanging from his shoulder. HE had also choosen a big umbrella for both of them and a smaller one for him after he left Shinji on the highschool.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:29 pm
Zylver_the_Dragon

(So sorry for the long wait!)

"Bye everyone! See you when I get back!" Giving his mother and sisters hugs and kisses, Shinji walked up to Zylver. He smiled, taking his bag from the other's shoulders. He double-checked for everything he needed for school then grinned as he opened the front door. "Shall we go?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas