Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:56 pm
Leora blinked. "What? But I thought I explained to them that fairies don't go in containers." she said and put down the jar to hold out her hand for Alice to sit in. "Now, who was it? Michael or Michelle?" she asked softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:04 pm
Alice sat in Leora's hand and looked up in thought. Being that the twins were vampires, they were also much faster than she was, and whoever it was who had put her in there had sneaked up on her. "I don't know, I didn't get much of a chance to identify who it was." She said. All she had been able to see was one of the twins' dirty blond hair belonging to a small, child sized being. That's how she knew it was one of them.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:18 pm
Leora sighed and headed back downstairs and into hers and Lance's room. "Lance . . . One of the twins put Alice in a jar." she said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:22 pm
Lance frowned as he listened to her statement. "Well, which one of them would do that?" He asked as he got up out of bed. "Want to see if maybe Michael did it?" He asked her, entirely sure it couldn't have been his little girl, Michelle.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:32 pm
Leora nodded. "Why not. He's got too much energy. Maybe he thought it was a fun little prank." she said with a small smile and then looked down at Alice. "Of course, we're gonna tell him not to do such things." she said, smiling down at her friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:45 pm
Alice shuddered in reply, absolutely hating being locked inside of something like she had been twice all ready.

Lance nodded to her wife and exited the room into the wall before beginning to head to Michael's room.

Before he got there, however, Michelle hopped down the stairs two at a time as she went down to her room. She was just getting back from talking with her grandpa. At least, that's the title she had given David. She absolutely loved going up to talk with him and listening to the marvelous stories of his past over the millenia. her long, blond hair flowed behind her as her deep brown eyes, that were similar to her mother's, as Lance often said, sparkled at the sight of her father. "Daddy!" She chirped as she rushed over to him in her white cotton dress that reached down to slightly below her knees.

Lance smiled delightedly as he knelt down and pulled his daughter into a hug.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:51 pm
Leora smiled as her daughter ran to Lance. She knelt down as well and held out Alice slightly. "Michelle, sweetie? Do you have any idea about how Alice got into that jar upstairs?" she asked kindly. She realized that though Michelle looked seven or eight years old, she still was very young, and perhaps didn't understand things like she wasn't supposed to put Alice inside containers.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:03 pm
Michelle looked at Alice for a moment, blinked, then shook her head. "I saw Mike with the jar," She said, accusing her twin brother, calling him 'Mike' because it was easier for her to pronounce than his whole first name.

((Girl's like Michelle can be such liars, can't they? wink ))

Lance smiled at Michelle and kissed her on the forehead gently before standing up again and walking to Michael's room. "Michael? Why did you put Alice in the jar upstairs?" He asked him.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:12 pm
((Hehehe . . .))

Michael blinked, in the middle of playing with his toys and figurines. He was having a car verse a plane in something of a dogfight and looked over at his father with a confused expression. "I didn't do nothing to Alice." he said, blinking some more before going back to his little imagination game, making sound effects for the plane and the car.

Leora frowned. "Michael." she said sternly. "Michelle saw you with the jar." she said, placing a hand on her hip.

Michael looked up at his mother. "But I was in my room like you told me Mommy . . ." he said, going into his 'puppy pout'. "I don't know anything about a jar." he said starting to get a little whiney.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:13 pm
"Liar!" Michelle blurted out the accusation as she held tight to her father.

Lance glanced down at his daughter only once before looking at Michael. "It's not good to lie, Michael." Lance said sternly.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Michael huffed and crossed his arms, still holding his toys. "I'm not lying!" he insisted.

Leora frowned and set Alice down gently before going over to Michael and taking the toys from his hands, putting them down on the ground and then picking him up and putting him on his bed. "Michael. You will stay here, on your bed, and you will not play with your toys until you are ready to tell the truth and appologize to Alice for putting her in the jar.

Michael's eyes started to water a bit. "I'm not lying Mommy!! Why don't you ever believe me!!!" he cried, stomping his feet on the bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:45 pm
Michelle allowed a small, wry smile to spread across her lips. She'd never admit it, but she envied her twin brother for attracting attention away from herself from the parents. Besides, she hadn't done it in the hopes of getting her brother caught. It had just panned out that way.

Alice glanced back and noticed the faint smile on Michelle's lips. Crossing her legs as she sat on her friend's palm, she looked deeper into her memories, wondering slightly if it might have been Michelle.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:01 pm
Leora sighed and turned back to the rest of her family. "Let's go." she said softly, leaving Michael on his bead.

"But Mommy!!! I didn't do it!!!" he cried. "You never believe me!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:07 pm
Alice glanced back at Micheal, then at Michelle's long hair, which seemed to spark a memory. Flying up to Leora's shoulder, she whispered in her ear, "I actually think he might be telling the truth. I think it might have been Michelle."  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:31 pm
Leora frowned and sighed. She stopped and went over to Lance. "Lance, Alice thinks that it might have been Michelle who trapped her." she whispered.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff