Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:11 pm
Angelus Vindemia

Hatter-RNevermore

Kingdom of Arbos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:54 pm
Evoblack
Angelus Vindemia

Hatter-RNevermore

Kingdom of Arbos

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:38 pm
Evoblack
Evoblack
Angelus Vindemia

Hatter-RNevermore

Kingdom of Arbos

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:57 pm

User Image

xYou are E N D L E S S and I can't B R E A T Hx
ʏou ᴀʀᴇ ʙʟιɴᴅιɴԍ ɴow ι { cᴀɴ'т sᴇᴇ }

User Image

Fleur felt herself growing quite uneasy. How was she doing? Was she boring? Were her conversational skills dull? Perhaps she should have done her make-up differently...wore a more revealing costume as the other girls did. Seeing as she had no other instances in which to compare herself to, the tiny french girl had no idea what to expect of herself on her first date.

She glanced shyly at Alastar for what seemed like the millionth time that night. He didn't seem like he was bored nor displeased. As a matter of fact, Fleur witnessed the creature of the night relax more and more as the night wore on. The only time she could see him look as if he were uncomfortable was when other people walked too closely to where they were currently sitting. He was obviously hungry.

Just as she was about to suggest he drink from her, he stood and offered her his hand. She looked at it in confusion and then after he asked his question of her, Fleur's curiosity turned into a bright red blush. "O-oui," she managed to stutter out. She placed her delicate little hand in his and rose to her feet. She followed him to the dance floor and placed her hand on top of his shoulders. She was surprised that she did not have to reach as far as she thought she was going to have to. She must have grown somewhat in the past month. Surprising considering the state of her health. While her mind continued to ramble on, her body was suddenly made aware of Alastar's hands on her waist. She blushed harder and looked straight at his chest. "Um..are you having fun? I'm not too boring am I?"

~~~

~~~

The dying gurgle of the human in Alexander's arms could hardly be heard over the feral growl that ripped through his throat as he pushed the corpse away from his body in disgust. The creature licked his lips and then licked the blood from his fingers. The frustration and anger coursing through his body had been too much to bear. It had heightened the burning in the back of his throat too greatly to be ignored and so, he excused himself for a moment to feed. The presence of Sebastian irked him to no end. He didn't like the way the immortal looked at Raven and it seemed all too convenient for him to have a connection now with her best friend.

He couldn't think anymore lest he become angry and hungry again. Quickly cleaning himself, Alexander rushed back to the school so as not to arouse suspicion of his whereabouts. He had arrived just in time to hear his beloved mortal girl inquire as to his location. He stopped at the entrance just to admire her beauty before entering the dance once more. Alexander reached his hand up to the girl's waist and gently pulled her close to him, "You called my lady?" He liked surprising her with his out of century speech sometimes. He placed a kiss on the side of her head and refused to look at Sebastian quite yet. "I hope I didn't worry you. I tried to be as quick as I could. I just had to make certain that the music room door was locked. I was feeling a bit absent minded leaving from there today."

Turning his body towards Amelia, Alexander greeted her with a smile, "Are you enjoying your evening so far?"

xYou are E V E R Y T H I N G to mex
ʏou ᴀʀᴇ נusт ᴀ { мᴇмoʀʏ }

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

{OOC}:  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:00 pm

User Image

Music xxxxxxxx Wardrobe

User Image

The fear within her grew to new heights. Cold shivers shook her flesh and the bone beneath. Her trembling only grew worse. With Sebastian's eyes on her, Raven was sure that he could see her shaking. Under his stare, she felt exposed, vulnerable, and it was not a pleasant feeling. It was not like the pleasant vulnerability she felt when around Alexander. No, it was the cold horror of being cornered by a predator. It was an instinctive feeling that Raven could not begin to understand. However, she did know that she wanted to get out of there. Unfortunately, she was stuck where she was. Raven was bound by propriety to be close to her friend, no matter how her new boyfriend made her feel. She needed to stick this out...for her.

The fear within her was growing more terrible by the second. It was only when it grew horribly piercing that a soft voice saved her. "You called, my lady?" the voice asked. Meanwhile, a cool and loving arm encircled her waist and pulled her close.

All the tension that had built in her muscles instantly gave way. The goth girl rested her hand against Alexander's warm one. He leaned in to kiss the side of her head. Raven kept her wits and forced herself to appear normal. At his voice, she laughed softly and cracked a smile. "Hello, dear sir. I have been inquiring about you. We have been enjoying ourselves, but it hasn't been the same without you."

Once again, Raven smiled affectionately at Alexander. Meanwhile, Sebastian's predator eyes glared poison at Alexander. Raven could feel the young man staring her and Alexander down. For some reason, the girl felt that Sebastian was not too pleased with Alexander's sudden appearance.

OOC : xxx  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:00 pm
Angelus Vindemia

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:11 pm
User Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxxHe waited for her reply. Alastar had to admit that he felt quite unsure about the whole situation. The only thing he currently felt confident about was having his new foster sister in his sights. Even Angelique was off somewhere else, so he did not have anybody to talk to about this kind of thing. For a moment, Fleur merely gawked at him. She seemed to be pondering what she should do. Then, she reacted and managed a soft "Oui" in response. Finally, she took his proffered hand, and he helped her up from her chair.

Alastar led her to the dance floor and turned towards her. The vampire gingerly grasped one of her delicate hands. The other hand came to rest on his shoulder. With that, they began to move to the slow beat of the song. Alastar could not look anywhere else but his partner, so he was forced to look down at Fleur. For a time, they did not say anything. Instead, they gently swayed to the music. Alastar's mind wandered a bit to the other couples twirling about on the floor. He forced himself to pay attention to Fleur. He noticed that she was blushing. Alastar was about to ask what the matter was when she spoke.

"Um..are you having fun? I'm not too boring am I?" she inquired, her voice a fragile whisper in the loud hall. However, Alastar's vampiric senses were more than capable of hearing her.

Alastar continued to lead their dance. His brow furrowed in confusion. "Now...why would you say that?" asked the vampire. He then wondered if he was the boring one. Could she be tiring of him already? He hardly said anything, so it could be possible. "You're perfectly interesting. I would think it would be me. I don't know what to say to you. Am I boring?"

[[ OCC ]]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:12 pm
Hatter-RNevermore

[[Thanks for replying, Hatter. heart How have you been?]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:16 pm
I Speak Books

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:19 pm
Kingdom of Arbos

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:19 pm
[[It's been on my mind to recreate my Wonderland Asylum RP. Hatter, you probably remember it. Would anybody be up for it?]]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:22 pm
User Image

xxxxAmelia smiled brightly at Raven. She hadn't really hung out with the girl in a long time. She missed her, so this was nice. As awkward as everything felt. When could she just go back to kissing Sebastian.... Woah. Where did that thought come from? Amelia must like him a lot more than she thought. "I haven't! I thought he wouldn't leave your side all night?" She was a little worried. Truthfully seeing them apart was weird. Amelia could see the connection they had. It was beautiful. She loved seeing Raven so happy, and with everything she had told her about her old schools, it was beyond amazing to see this girl so happy.

xxxxWell speak of the devil. Amelia greeted Alexander with a smile, a soft smile. However, his entrance only made that awkward tension so much worse. It was really starting to drive her crazy! Still, the girl smiled all the same and addressed Alexander when he spoke to her. "It's been great! My feet are crazy killing me though." Heels were obviously not a good choice in footwear tonight. She should have known that, but oh well. She looked great.

xxxxAmelia glanced up at Sebastian to ask him something, but she stopped short. He was glaring at Alexander? Okay. Time to get away from this. Amelia really didn't want to break away from Sebastian, but this tension was killing her. She couldn't handle it. Amelia snapped her head to Raven and smiled in a soft way, trying to show nothing was wrong in case either of the boys could see her face. She reached forward and grabbed the girls wrist softly. "Restroom break?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{LOCATION}xxxxThe Dance
                  {PEOPLE}xxxiixxSebastian Alexander Raven
                  {THOUGHTS}xxIITensioooooon
                  {STYLE}xxxxxixxoutfit

[[I think I remember it too, sounds awesome!:3]]

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:37 pm

User Image

Music xxxxxxxx Wardrobe

User Image

Those glaring eyes peered right into them. Behind her bright smile, Raven gritting her teeth. She tried to appear as if she were enjoying her friend's presence. However, Sebastian's poisonous glare was penetrating her more than she would have liked. The girl snapped her head towards Amelia when she heard her reply to Alexander's question. Nervously, Raven smiled at Amelia's happy reply.

Thankfully, Amelia seemed to sense the tension between Alexander, Raven, and Sebastian. Amelia slid her hand around Raven's wrist. This broke the tension between the three of them, particularly Sebastian. He fixed his gaze on Amelia and watched her carefully. The malice was gone from his eyes, but the predator was not. His eyes remained dilated and focused at their sides on Raven and Alexander. However, Amelia had served to distract him, which Raven was thankful for.

"Restroom break?" her friend asked.

Raven nodded furiously. She flashed an apologetic smile at Alexander.

OOC : Thanks for replying, Angelus. smile I think it would be pretty awesome. It's basically a murder mystery, which never gets too far because people always stop replying. It's disgruntling. T.T  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:10 am
Angelus Vindemia

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:51 pm
User Image

xxxxAmelia dragged Raven outside as quick as she could. The burst of cool air was welcome across the sheen of sweat on her body. A refreshing chill. She breathed in deeply, slowly calming her racing heart beat. Inside, the butterflies in her stomach were flitting around, missing Sebastian. She didn't like not being next to him... Hell she didn't like not kissing him. Why did she have to be so attached? This wasn't a good thing. She really needed to work on that.

xxxxAfter her last deep breath, Amelia turned to Raven and let go of her wrist. "Raven I don't know what to do..." She frowned, and moved to lean against a wall near them, running a hand through her hair. She just couldn't be in that hot gym with two angry men. One being a vampire at that. "I don't... I don't really have anything to say..." She admitted sheepishly, offering a little shy smile to go with it. "I just couldn't keep standing near those two! They're looking at each other like they're about to attack!" Which, knowing what Sebastian was, wouldn't be pretty.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{LOCATION}xxxxThe Dance
                  {PEOPLE}xxxiixxRaven
                  {THOUGHTS}xxIITensioooooon
                  {STYLE}xxxxxixxoutfit

[[I'm in hiding >.<]]

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers