Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:59 pm
Shinji blinked when he heard Zylver's voice in his head. As he listened. he turned around to look at the other and couldn't help but smile as his blush returned. Nodding his head lightly in understanding, he turned back to finisht he last of the dumplings. 'He has no clue how much that means to me...' The blonde thought as he placed the plate of dumplings on the table and went upstairs to get the twins, Lily and Lala. When they all came down, the Rosebell family sat down with Zylver and began their family dinner.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:35 pm
Zylver loved this family moments. It had been so long, so damn long ago since he had last felt part of somewhere... the feeling of belonging to a place, of being important to someone... and now in this world so different, so changed from what he remembered, ho ahead of the time in which he lived... here he had found hapiness at last.

During dinner, he felt Shinji's older sister's eyes fixed on him with a smile on them. But he did not care at all. He smiled in return, 'cause he was happy for such a good second chance in his long life, 'cause he was happy for having Shinji with him.

"this fish is really good... I like the grilled taste... reminds of when I is younger..."  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:52 pm
"Thank you Zylver. I'm glad your enjoying it." Isabella smiled before he took a couple of bits of her fish. "Hey that reminds us." Hanna stated as he took a sip of her water. "Shinji, Did you figure out what part your going to play in your new school play." Shinji looked up from his plate as he tilted his head. "No...We still haven't decided what play t do yet." The young blonde boy took drama as his elective and they do a show every spring before the students go off for the holidays (AKA spring break). Shinji chose that class in order to be with his two best friends. "I think its a debate between Rapunzal and swan lake (Disney version :3)."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:28 pm
"Oh!" Zylver said "You'll do a play? is great. Looks like fun thing to do"
He did not remember what plays or theatre were like, but he supposed it was something like that tv thing.
"I like to come and see you do play..." he smiled as he finished his meal. Seeing on how he had been the first one to finish the meal, he realized how hungry he had been. He blushed. He stood and brought his plate to the washing machine; he was just learning how this things worked, and then he took the desert to the table. Mainly fruit.
"S-sorry... I goes too fast eating when hungry, and shower has made me realisse I is more tired than thought...."  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:54 pm
Shinji looked up at Zylver as he nodded. "It is. It makes you really nervous at times, but the thrill is such a great thing when your on stage and capturing the attention of the audience." The blonde male smile as he looked at his plate then at Zylver's. "Wow....Your a real food machine." The family laughed a little at that before continuing on with light conversationa nd their meals. Shinji was the second one to finish and he picked up his dishes and placed them in the dish washer. "I know what you mean. I think I'll head to bed too. Night everyone." His family said night back and the blonde boy walked out of the kitchen and headed upstairs to get much deserved sleep after such a nice day with his partner.

(Washing machine??!?!O.O Won't that break the dishes??)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:57 am
((I meant dish washer but the words resisted me lol. that's what happens when a word in your main language ressembles one of another language sweatdrop ))

Zylver went upstairs as well following Shinji and catching him mid-stairs.
"I had awesoma day today...." he said with a smile, rounding the blond guy's shoulders with his tanned arm and kissing him on the hair. "I is really tired... but had fun, and that's what matters. Sorry before... I almost blew cover...." he blushing saying that. "but lucky you came and fixed it. They sure scared if know the truth...." He kissed Shinji's head again when they reached upstairs and smiled.
"Have good night and rest Shinji."  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:23 pm
(Ohhhh Okay then. Me understand. I have that with words that sounds the same=.='''')

Shinji looked up at Zylver; nodding his head as he smiled. "Me too...The day was wonderful." He blushed darker as he went up a few more steps. "And..its because I was with you that made it wonderful.." He gave the other a quick hug then smiled at him. "good night. I'll see you in the morning." And with that said, Shinji turned around and headed to his room to get a good night's sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:41 pm
"Shinji...."
Zylver called him in a whisper and walked to the door of the boy's door.
When the boy turned around, Zylver leaned in and gently kissed the blonde's lips. It was a short and sweet kiss.
"You forgot goodnight kiss" he smiled and caressed Shinji sweetly. "See you tomorrow"  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:49 pm
Shinji blinked as a gentle kiss was placed on his lips. The teen blushed as he watched Zylver head to his room. "Z-Zylver" He called out as he walked up to him. The blonde wrapped his arms around the other's neckthen stood on his tiptoes and kissed the other lightly. When he pulled away, he looked into the other's eyes and gave a sheepish smile. "Good night." He said softly before letting go and heading into his room.

He closed the door behind him and siged happily. He got out his blue pajames, put them on and hopped into bed where he snuggled into the warm sheets and fell right asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:25 am
Zylver was tired. He laid on the bed but, like many nights, he did not sleep at all. He didn't need the sleep as humans seemed to need, he could do sleeping once every three days.

He got up of his bed and walked to the window, pulling the curtains and the blindfolds open, letting the night lights seep into his room. He liked to see the sky at night and although in this time you could barely see the stars in the sky, he was able to see the moon. It was during the nights when he focused in the learning. Long night hours so needed for humans to rest were giving him the opportunity to improve at a so fast pace.

He laid back on the plush and comfortable bed and crossed his arms behind his head, looking at the distant moon in the dark sky, the low clouds approaching tinted in orange from the street lights.
Like this, with his language lessons playing on the portable music device plugged onto his ears Zylver saw the moon cross the sky and the deep orangeish black of the night sky dissolve into grays as the day woke into an about-to-rain dawn and a rainy morning.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:55 pm
Shinji woke up to the clatter of rain. 'Is it raining outside; He lifted up his head from his pillow and looked out the window. Sure enough, droplets were being formed on his windowsill. He would have to carry an umbrella today. With a quick shake of his head, Shinji got out of bed and went to his closet to get ready for school.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:31 pm
Zylver got out of bed and put off the discman. He got up mainly to close the window so rain would not get in. It was still early, but he got ready anyway. he could shower and have breakfast, and maybe go shopping the groceries for the family before heading to the book store.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:49 am
When he was dressed for school, Shinji headed down the stairs in order to get some breakfast. As he was walking down the steps, he kept reminding himself he needed to carry the umbrella with him to school. If he didn't, he would probably forget.

(Here's Shinji!>.<'' Sorry for making you wait.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:16 pm
It wasn't that long since Zylver had moved in with Shinji and his family -a month...? no, a couple months- and his hair was already 5 full inches longer and past his shoulders, size his saviour had cut his unbelievably long and tangled locks that dragged behind him on the ground that day the boy rescued him on that cave.
He was in front of the bath's mirror -which was fogged up and half cleaned with the towel after him showering- as he examined this fact, with a damp lock of hair pinced in his fingers. He sighed and dried his hair well with the towel and finished dressing up.
Once he was done, he ran downstairs to fix some breakfast and to his surprise Shinji was already there.

"He there! good morning" he said cheerfully "It has rained all night and it's still raining... wow... is it often this around here?"  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:44 pm
Shinji was in the middle of flipping his cheese and ham omelet when he heard Zylver's voice. Turning around, he smiled softly before waving. "Morning! Not really, mom says there might be a nasty storm heading our way. That probably explains all the rain. If that is the case, then school is probably going to be a drag the next few days...Its so dreary outside." A sigh past his lips before he placed the omelet on a plate that had buttered toast on it. "So, did you sleep well last night? You want me to make you an omelet too? I have time before I have to go."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff