Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:37 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
Rain Yupa

I read it as, "Revenge and Kuori weren't ready to fight a devil, AND were knocked out of the building, so that's why Irene doesn't need someone to guard her" and I'm not sure what the first half has to do with the second half. And the devil and flying parts seem unrelated but are spoken like they are.

Better?

Oh! Yes, much. My apologies, but thank you sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:28 pm
Rain Yupa
Southern Cross Nemesis
Rain Yupa

I read it as, "Revenge and Kuori weren't ready to fight a devil, AND were knocked out of the building, so that's why Irene doesn't need someone to guard her" and I'm not sure what the first half has to do with the second half. And the devil and flying parts seem unrelated but are spoken like they are.

Better?

Oh! Yes, much. My apologies, but thank you sweatdrop

No problem, I will just blame it on a lack of good sleep due to a week of work, house sitting for my brother, and two dogs who bark every 2 hours at night.

I can't wait to return home tomorrow to my quiet cat.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:50 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
No problem, I will just blame it on a lack of good sleep due to a week of work, house sitting for my brother, and two dogs who bark every 2 hours at night.

I can't wait to return home tomorrow to my quiet cat.

There was also the possibility that because of several nights of going to bed around 2:30 am and getting up at 7 for work in a row might have also played a factor. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:39 pm
Rain Yupa

Could you repost the Captain America comic snip you spam? Nevermind, I find it. sweatdrop

I am working on finishing Althea; and as far as I can tell blackguards aren't bound by the god rule as their paladin brothers are. So, I was going to give her a code to live by instead. The code is going to be loosely based on Dragonheart's Old code and it.  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:59 pm
Why did Ruin walk away when Irene waltzed inside the worm? I will miss the chance to ask about essance of Ruin flavored meat. xd

Okay, stupid comment spoken. Now back to your regular scheduled programming.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:55 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox
So, I was going to give her a code to live by instead. The code is going to be loosely based on Dragonheart's Old code and it.

A good code to live by. I'm partial to the Warrior's Prayer myself.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:53 am
Rain Yupa
SCN_ Grey_fox
So, I was going to give her a code to live by instead. The code is going to be loosely based on Dragonheart's Old code and it.

A good code to live by. I'm partial to the Warrior's Prayer myself.

"The Hero"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:35 am
Rain Yupa

Just in case you missed it, Irene set out her basket of Everlasting Provisions which if full of a bunch of different kinds of normal meat. You don't have to eat your trail rations if you don't want to partake of her stew xd  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:41 am
Kowsauni
Rain Yupa

Just in case you missed it, Irene set out her basket of Everlasting Provisions which if full of a bunch of different kinds of normal meat. You don't have to eat your trail rations if you don't want to partake of her stew xd

Stomach's churning. A quick bite of magical elven bread is sufficient, thx.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:25 pm
Tapping into my evil gnome side; Anyone know if purple worms are attracted by blood? Or could Ruin lure one to the Arian camp by using Revenge's shield as a sled guided by Irene's obsidian horse?  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:01 pm
Quote:
Why ya wanna know anyways? You want to pick a fight with them or something? I wouldn't recommend it. There is a lot more of them than there are of you."

That has literally never stopped us before, on multiple occasions.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:47 pm
Kowsauni

If I recall correctly (something I'm adept at failing at), you recently moved from CA, aye? If so, you're missing all the ground-shaking fun down here in the southwest!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:32 pm
Hawaii to Indianna I want to say?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:48 pm
I haven't lived in California for over 8 year but my folks are still there. Haven't got any calls though and I was talking with them yesterday So 'm pretty sure they are alright.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:13 am
When is a good time to ask if Valac fell in?

I mean, I don't mind if he has his moment. It is just he said, "Need ta 'ave a shite." And I am currently wondering, how long should Valac's silence go on, before Ruin has a legitimate reason to worry if a drow assassin got the lug?  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games