Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:35 am
User Image

-------------------------------------------
---------------Ferb Black
Previous School: Dark Mark Institute
School Year: 2021
Current Job: Head of Magical Law Enforcement Patrol

Ferb smiled. "That sounds awesome." Ferb smiled when he heard where Kenji worked "That is awesome where you work. I am the head of magical law enforcement patrol, kind of a boring job as I am stuck at a desk telling others what to do" He chuckled. "Also Dark Mark Institute is in Virginia. The U.S. Wizarding school system is different than here I noticed. Here it is one main school for wizards and witches, that being Hogwarts. Over in the U.S. There are a bunch of wizarding schools scattered across the country. Salem though is a very good school as well. I had a few matches against them when I was in school on their quid ditch team." Ferb chuckled. "It was good times. So how long have you been playing the guitar?"

OOC:

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:15 am
User Image

Kenji Francisco Apostol

Eyelops Owl Emporium AssistantHalf-BloodAnimagusMusician

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

Kenji was actually laughing and shook his head when Ferb really thought that his job being an assistant to his nerdy batchmate in an Owl Emporium was really awesome. Yeah, it was so cool when you're handling owl poops and beak bites, no matter how Milo thought of them as sweet birds. Well... Milo wasn't wrong on that, the young animagus thought so, but still. "Diyos miyo, and here I was under the impression that people loved working in the Law Enforcement, guess it depends," He jokingly made a comment, but then he could have sworn a bunch of his classmates in his years tend to chose those jobs, thinking it was cool or something. He nodded as he listened at the flow of information the guy was just talking about schools in the States, which at first he was surprised. "Heh, I mean, Britain is one tiny-a** country after all, I don't think they need two schools I feel like. I think the U.S has a thing for being really huge?" He found it impressive though about how that country was able to hide so many wizarding schools at once, back in the Philippines his parents' Wizarding School was in the westernmost part near Palawan. His father once said that it was located at some far off unknown coast, given the fact that that island has a thing for being mysterious. "I've been playing a guitar for like... since first year?" He answered, sounding uncertain, "I don't know, I spent way too much time playing around in Hogwarts whenever I'm not doing my prefect duties, good times,"

Last summer, we took threes across the board
                                        But by fall, we were a cover story "now in stores"

Make us poster boys for your scene, but we are not making an "acceptance speech"

I have found the safest place to keep all our old mistakes
                                        Every (dot) com's refreshing for a [journal update]

Thinking :
        With : Ferb Black
        Attire : Clothes.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Newsies Boy

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:46 am
User Image

Ferb Laughed when he heard that it seemed everybody thought law enforcement was cool. "It used to be when I was on patrols, now all I do is sit at a desk and send patrols out to an ungrateful society. I get bored at the desk, I don't see any action." Ferb smiled. "Trust me, it's not what it's cracked up to be. Always having to answer for my patrol's actions when one makes a mistake on an arrest.". Ferb smiled when he heard the guy has been playing since first year. "Have you thought of making it a career by any chance?" Ferb perked up.

OOC:

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:27 am
User Image

Kenji Francisco Apostol

Eyelops Owl Emporium AssistantHalf-BloodCrow AnimagusMusician

"Ungrateful society," The animagus snickered, seeming to like the words the American just used, "I mean, you're not wrong there. I've seen that a couple times," It was true though. Hufflepuff may be one of the houses to produce influential wizards like Newt Scamander, but its reputation as a 'weak house' still lingers. During his early life in Hogwarts he was occasionally being underestimated by some of the peers, at least in a small extent but it still counts. And then when he did got a Prefect Badge and manage to straighten himself out, some typicals were saying that he was a missort. Like, b***h where? Kenji never saw the point about that, hell, he was pretty sure he had a couple of Hufflepuffs in his year that were probably more harsh than him... Maybe. "Of course I'm making it a career," Kenji smiled, sounding quite ambitious, "I mean, that's exactly what I'm aiming for. The guy I'm working with at Eyelops is a musician too. Man, you should meet Milo. Quite a nerd, yeah, but he's a cool guy,"

Make us poster boys for your scene, but we are not making an "acceptance speech"

Thinking :
        Attire : Clothes.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Newsies Boy

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:37 am
User Image

Ferb smiled "You know something, I have actually been thinking of leaving the force to open my own music hall and bar. I want to find musicians who would become regulars who could bring in crowds." Ferb smiled "I just need a name for it and a design." Ferb smiled when he heard Milo's name. "I have met Milo once before for a few minutes. He has a son, right? Named Dris?"

OOC:

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:02 am
User Image

Kenji Francisco Apostol

Eyelops Owl Emporium AssistantHalf-BloodCrow AnimagusMusician

"Oh my God then do it!" He exclaimed, but in an enthusiastic way. For real? Did he just say "Music Hall"? Damn, that was a brilliant ******** idea that the animagus would gladly sign up. Hell, he could even invite Milo even just one session. "Seriously, I would really sign up for that. This is so awesome, I would gladly help you on that with the design and all." The Music Hall might at least be an opportunity for his Music Career, hell, maybe he could even find some bandmates if he could. Then he raised an eyebrow when Ferb mentioned about Milo, even that lil' son of his named Dris. "Really, you did met him? That was strange, maybe I wasn't on shift when you guys met-- busy doin' stuff and all of that. And yeah, he did have a son named Dris, he's quite an optimist if you ask me."

So long lived the car-crashed hearts!

Thinking : "Eh."
        Attire : Casual

Newsies Boy

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:48 pm
All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream.

User Image

Annabelle Emery Rich
Blaze of Glory: Dueling Range Owner
-----------------------------------------------------------------▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶

[Summer of 2032]

”Jack! How are you!” Belle squeezed her little brother in a tight hug as soon as she heard his little footsteps scampering through her shop. ”I’m surprised da’ agreed to let me take you, I was almost sure he’d say no—anyway, give me just a minute to close the shop down, then we can floo to Diagon Alley.” Waving her wand to close the shutters down on her windows, then to close and lock the front door she spun around towards Jack and gestured him to hurry along through the fireplace so she could follow along behind.

Once they reached the wizarding village, Belle led the way onto the cobble stone streets trailing up and down the thatched roof shops. Almost immediately, Belle said, ”I feel so oooold.” Then practically squealed at all of the little children scampering by as they raced in and out of shops to gather their school supplies. It has almost been twenty years since she bought her wand and her first set of robes; almost feels like eons ago. Somewhere in the distance, the hearty lungs of a baby cried—shrieked, actually—in the arms of a young mother and it almost made Belle’s stomach drop. Instead, she refocused her attention on Jack and smiled brightly, eager to spoil him with any and everything he could possibly want. Annabelle knew all too well the stress and high expectations their father can impose on them. He means well, usually, but that doesn’t fix the heart wrenching guilt you suffer from the disappointment burning in his eyes. He could be a rather bigoted man, and Belle took every effort to try and make up for it. ”I can’t believe you’re already going to Hogwarts—it feels like yesterday you were just a little kid.” And in some ways, that was true. She hadn’t even known Jack existed until he was almost eight or nine; she couldn’t believe her father had kept him a secret from her but she knew why. He thought she might taint his new young heir; his prodigy—Belle didn’t care, she just wanted him to have a better life than she did. So it was with a bout of laughter that she finally calmed herself down enough to catch her little brother’s gaze. ”So, where do you want to go to first? The wand shop? Robe shop? Where ever you want to go, just lead the way! And da should still have my old textbooks and cauldrons from when I was in school, so you should be fine there and I’m sure there’s plenty of parchment at the house, but you can never have too many quills. The self-inking ones are the best, I think—Oh, I almost forgot to ask, did da’ tell you anything? To tell me, I mean?”

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗
                                      ____✹✸✷ Diagon Alley with Jack
                                      ____✹✸✷ White Tee, Blue Jeans
                                      ____✹✸✷ 28 Years Old, 5’7”, 138lbs
                                      ╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Mephis Inferni

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:28 pm
Groomed for perfection, none shall stand before me and my ambitions.

James "Jack" Rich
Unsorted

The start of the young boy's journey is about to begin...
User Image
Jack was all smiles, his sister was his favorite person in the world and she knew it. "Same as usual, constant study and some more study when that's over. How are you and Darius?" He watched her intently as she began to close her shop, quick and precise flourishes of her wand closed up her shop. "I suppose Father knows that after this treat, I'll be studying even harder when I get home."

As soon as they appeared in the square, Jack's face went from the bright smile that he wore for his sister to the mask expected of him. It wasn't that he wasn't happy, no that wasn't even the word for it. He was beyond ecstatic, positively bubbling with joy inside but knew that even here, he was representing his father. Hearing his sister call herself old, he scowled. "You're not old, you're pretty and young. And the best duelist I've ever seen, it's truly magic watching you wield a wand." He flashed a quick, small smile up at her before looking out with apathy again at all the people crowding around.

"In a way, I'm excited to go to Hogwarts...but I also feel as though it will be a hassle..."
his words trailed off as he looked at the ground for a moment. "I don't see many people and I like even fewer than that. What if I don't make any friends, Belle?" He was feeling moody today and couldn't explain it, his emotions were going ballistic, it was so hard to control. How his father did it, he'll never even begin to understand. The mask was so heavy...

Jack nodded with what she said, pausing for a moment as he gazed up at her. "He did, he said...uh...to congratulate Darius on his sudden er...good fortune and that grandmother would have been proud...whatever all that means." He looked away, searching the crowded plaza for the one place he wanted to go more than any other here in Diagon Alley. He continued to answer without stopping his search, eyes narrowed in concentration. "Yeah, I've been studying your textbooks for as long as I can remember. I think there are even a few of his old books, but I've not even tried to touch them." Spotting the building in question, he turned his sharp, cunning visage up to her with a slight grin. "Do you really even have to ask me that? Definitely the wand shop, I want to see Ollivander's so bad that I can barely contain myself."

Through isolation, I have gained clarity. Constant study has provided focus, I can see my goal.

Essy ze Ninja

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:10 pm
All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream.

User Image

Annabelle Emery Rich
Blaze of Glory: Dueling Range Owner
-----------------------------------------------------------------▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶

”Figures,” she retorted with the roll of her eyes, already trying to repress the hours she spent practicing her courtesies, her penmanship, wizarding history, public speaking, and ballroom dancing. It was all so bloody exhausting. And always having to smile—she had always envied that about men and boys, they didn’t have to smile, they could just stand there and glare at the wall and it’d be perfectly normal, but no, not a girl—she has to smile and laugh but can only speak when spoken too. Like children, seen but never heard.

The vibrancy of the window shops glowed with merchandise, down the alley she could see the newest model of brooms on display, and down the other end of the lane was the grand snow white building of Gringotts Bank towering high above the neighboring shops at the intersection of Diagon and Knockturn Alley. ”Oh don’t be a suck up,” she said teasingly, mussing up his hair with her manicured fingers. ”Besides, you can only the best if you’ve won the Dunstable Dueling Championship—which I haven’t, so…” Belle decided to shrug and drop the subject. She was tired of hearing her father make passive aggressive remarks about it. It’s her decision not to enter, and that decision won’t change anytime soon.

”Oh, Jack, it’s okay to be scared sometimes you know, and I understand why you feel that way,” she turned to offer her brother a small reassuring smile, even if he was too busy staring at the floor to really notice it. So she give him a gentle nudge with her elbow and said, ”But you’ll make friends’, I promise… I mean, c’mon,” she paused, a playful tone in her voice now, ”who wouldn’t want to be your friend? You’re a wicked smart bloke, and even though you try to hide it, you’re a good kid.” Unfortunately, there wasn’t much more advice she could offer. Nothing could really prepare him for the world, but she could be there for him, and support him. Let him vent if need be. But that didn’t seem to be much of the case, and the discussion shifted easily enough after a bit of consolation.

”Wait.. he said… how did he?” Annabelle blinked and shut her eyes closed tight, pinching the bridge of her nose together as she stopped in the middle of the street, her mind racing. Honestly she shouldn’t have been so surprised, Alexander works in the ministry and, theoretically, might be privy to certain information, but about Darius? Quickly sensing Jack’s confusion, Belle explained, ”Darius’ brother left the family estate to him, practically wrote himself out of the will and left everything to Dare…” And of course, her father would somehow imagine that Belle would’ve had something to do with it. As if she would honestly stoop so low. She clenched a fist, knowing it was a rouse, just another passive aggressive reminder that their father hadn’t gotten his way once, and was never going to forget it. ”I know, I know, I was just teasing,” she still seemed a bit distracted, but was able to shove the thoughts to the back of her mind and pointed the way for Ollivanders. ”Alright, let’s hurry up and get in line then, c’mon.”

[OOC: If you want, you can move and make your next post at Ollivanders.]

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗
                                      ____✹✸✷ Diagon Alley with Jack
                                      ____✹✸✷ White Tee, Blue Jeans
                                      ____✹✸✷ 28 Years Old, 5’7”, 138lbs
                                      ╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Mephis Inferni

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
fιfтн уєαя нυffℓєρυff

ℓєт'ѕ нι∂є συяѕєℓνєѕ fяσм єνєяуσиє
נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ ωє ¢αи яυи

αѕ мσмєитѕ fяєєzє ℓєт'ѕ мαкє вєℓιєνє
ωє'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ вє fσяєνєя уσυиg

ѕσσи тнє иιgнт ωιℓℓ ¢σмє, συя ѕιℓнσυєттєѕ ιи тнє ѕєттιиg ѕυи

Ceri had been exchanging owl messages with her friends, trying to find some way to escape the oppressive arm of her step mother and finally, she had found one. Her best friend had suggested meeting in Diagon Alley and surprisingly, her step mother had let her. Ceri had been prepared to sneak out when her step mother had asked when she was going to get her school supplies for the year. It just so happened to coordinate so successfully. So Ceri had taken the Floo network to the Leaky Cauldron and stepped out of the pub onto the street. The sunshine on her face made her smile, her yellow sundress reflecting the light like a brilliant flower. She pushed her sunglasses down over her eyes and turned, walking slightly away from the entrance to search for her friend.

ι fєєℓ тнє нєαт, тнє ѕυммєя ѕ¢єиє
ℓιкє ѕтαи∂ιиg ιи α ℓινιиg ∂яєαм
ℓιкє fℓαѕнιиg ℓιgнтѕ fяσм мσνιє ѕ¢яєєиѕ

тнιѕ fєєℓѕ ѕσ яιgнт ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє
ωє ѕιт ѕσ ѕтιℓℓ, ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє, ѕσ иєαя

тнєѕє нєαятѕ ωιℓℓ ωανє ѕσ ℓσυ∂ αи∂ ¢ℓєαя
ℓєт'ѕ ¢ℓσѕє συя єуєѕ αи∂ ∂ιѕαρρєαя.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: ...}

Yukina101

SummerIsles

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:10 pm
Touch my mouth and hold my tongue
I'll never be your chosen one
I'll be home safe and tucked away
Well You can't tempt me if I don't see the day
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where I am - Diagon Alley ✧What I'm doing - School shopping with a friend ✧Who I'm with - Ceri ✧Why I'm here - Fresh air?

Eira had been having a rather normal summer vacation, the only difference being that the time spent in her library studying was significantly larger than previous summers. This was only rational to her since this upcoming year was her OWL's testing at school and while she had faith in herself that she wouldn't completely fail her tests she just wanted to be extra sure. So this meant waking up early, reading a few textbooks and making extra notes, eating breakfast, studying her older notes, maybe an hour or so of fencing practice, and then more studying until dinner. Only the odd fencing meet or random game with her younger sister would disrupt her tight knit schedule and her mother had been worried for her daughter's health. Well really, her father had been on it for days that she was literally becoming a ghost while her mother was telling her that if she became any paler she'd be forcing the house elves to stuff vitamin c potions in her portions of food. She told them their concerns were duly noted and went back to her studying. Finally she supposed they had enough and told her to owl a friend of hers to actually get out the house and into the sunshine. She had grimaced, which was the closest she had ever really gotten to a pout in her teen years, before she acquiesced and owl'd Ceri to see if she would like to go to Diagon Alley. She have would sunshine, be with a friend, and get her school supplies in time to do a bit more studying. It was a win all around she supposed. Luckily her friend had agreed which was why she found herself standing by the Leaky Cauldron waiting for her friend. Her father had apparated her here, she guessed to actually make sure she actually went, before pressing a bag of money into her hands and saying to meet back in about three hours. Eira was just about to pull a smuggled book from her bag when she spotted the familiar red hair of her friend and waved shortly to get her attention. "Hello Ceri. How has your summer been?" she greeted her friend taking in her rather bright appearance. It suited her, she thought.

SummerIsles

The pull on my flesh was just too strong
Stifled the choice and the air in my lungs
Better not to breathe than to breathe a lie
'Cause when I opened my body I breathe in a lie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:01 pm

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
fιfтн уєαя нυffℓєρυff

Ceri turned when she heard her name called and spotted the practically white hair of her friend, sauntering over to the girl. After wrapping her in a hug, she smiled. Chuckling, she answered the girl's question, "As good as it can be living under a tyrant. I'm even surprised she let me come out here." She smiled again, after relating that her summer probably wasn't going that well. "How about you? Doing a little studying, eh?" She smirked at her friend. After all, they were going into their fifth year and O.W.L.s were at the end of the year. Ceri was a little stressed about that, but she was quite confident that she would do more than well enough. She checked her watch and then stretched, enjoying the sunlight on her skin. "So, where do you want to go first?"

Yukina101

SummerIsles

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where I am - Diagon Alley ✧What I'm doing - School shopping with a friend ✧Who I'm with - Ceri ✧Why I'm here - Fresh air?

Eira was only slightly caught off guard by the hug having progressively gotten better with common physical contact by her strangely affectionate friends. Especially Alice who frequently greets her with hugs and smiles which now bring forth small pleasant flutters in her lower stomach. She really did not want to think of that at this moment, particularly when another wholly different friend was hugging her. So she hugged Ceri back shortly before pulling back and slightly adjusting her bag's strap. She gave a small frown at her friend's description of her mother, mainly because from what she knew of the woman the description aptly fit. Her own mother was at times a bit demanding, this was generally because of her job description, but as she was shown today she was still very concerned for her actual well-being beyond her studies. Coincidentally Ceri happened to ask about her studies and she gave her a small self-depreciating grin. "Apparently too much studying which was why both my parents urged me to go a day without. I thought that Diagon would be a good outing because we can get our supplies out the way and I can stop supposedly worrying them about the pallor of my skin." she even gave a small eye roll indicative of just how exasperated she was with the both of them. When asked where to first she thought about it for a few seconds, she could go to her usual standby which was the bookstore but she felt the maybe her friend wanted to go some place else first to stretch her legs. "Well, you are the one with the proverbial wings needing to fly, you choose." Eira told her with a small shrug.

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:05 am

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
fιfтн уєαя нυffℓєρυff

Ceri listened to her friend and chuckled when she mentioned that she had been studying too much, causing her parents to worry. Honestly, Ceri couldn't imagine Belinda actually worrying about her... Ceri smiled and said, "Honestly, Eira, you're the brightest witch in our year, maybe in the whole school. You're going to rock those exams." Still smiling, she considered the alleyway and all the shops that lined it. She needed some new robes and she couldn't help but want some new clothing. But she also loved books. Though the books could get heavy, even in a magically extended bag. Reason dictated that the bookstore be the last location that they head to. "Let's head over to Malkin's. I need to get some new robes and I wouldn't mind a little girl time shopping." She smiled at her friend, wondering if she wanted to shop as much as Ceri did.

Yukina101

SummerIsles

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Eira blushed hotly at the praise of her intelligence and fiddled a bit with her sleeves to distract herself. She could admit without bragging that she was indeed a very smart individual but she didn't assume herself to be the brightest in her year or the school. It also took her a few seconds to figure out what she meant by "rocking" the exams before she remembered a similar expression used by both Joel and Ivy and their consequent explanations. Rock, noun, to rock, verb, to do greatly and or amazingly. She didn't quite get the correlation between an actual lump of sediment but she supposed that the fact she got it at all was a testament to how well her friends were humanizing her."I very much doubt that, but I thank you for the vote of confidence." she told her friend with a small smile. When she suggested Madam Malkin's she nodded and began to walk over in that direction still not completely understanding the mention of "girl time shopping." Her younger sister was constantly trying to drag her out to more muggle establishments to put her in jeans, particularly skinny jeans what she was sure in no way a person's leg could actually fit in easily, saying that she should be showing off her figure. Eira usually responded dryly that besides the obvious protrusion on her chest and long hair she was quite sure she could be taken for a lithe male. It didn't really bother her, curves proved that one would be better at child bearing and while she had nothing against children she didn't exactly want such a trait being known about herself. That said, the small lines she was starting to see on her friend Alice didn't exactly dissuade her but actually quite the opposite. The blonde gave a soft sigh as she thought of the cute short brunette and supposed that possibly a new skirt could get her mind off of the subject.

SummerIsles

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games