Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:52 am
They arrived home when the sun was almost all gone and the stars started to shine brighter in the sky there in the east. It would be stil an hour of twilight before it started to be really dark.
It had been a long day, but it had also been awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:11 am
(I'm sorry!!!! I did not mean to leave this!!! So sorry Zylver!!>.<)

"Oh, welcome back you two." Shinji's mother smiled as she kissed the top of her son's head. "How was your hike?" She asked as the blonde boy went into the kitchen to put away the basket. "Good! It was lots of fun!" Shinji stated as he smiled. "I'm going to go take a shower." And with that, he walked up the stairs and headed to the bathroom.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:21 pm
"Yeah.. it was indeed a great day.... and the views were awesome, the day was perfect" se said smiling as he got into the kitchen after taking off his muddy boots outside where he left them to dry.
"While Shinji's taking a shower... can I be of any help?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:25 am
"No, that is alright Zylver. Dinner is already done." Shinji's mother wiped her hands on her apron and looked up at the other. She smiled softly before pointing at the teapot on the stove. "Would you like to have some teas with me?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:16 pm
"Yes thanks" he said with a smile as he went for a couple of cups "this way I make some time before Shinji finishes showering and before I can take a shower myself. And you also have always really tasty teas" he put the cups on the table on small plates and also brought the sugar
"Do you want me to pour it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:50 pm
"I'm glad you enjoy the tea. Today, I got some fresh mint from the garden. It should taste delightful with some sugar." Isabella sated as she placed some mint leaves into each cup that the other placed on the table. "If you don't mind, please." She stated to Zylver question about him pouring the hot water into the tea cups. "Oh, and Zylver. You don't have to put 'also' and 'always' in the same sentence. You can use one or the other." Shinji's mother smiled softly before giggling at herself. "But I guess I shouldn't lecture you on the subject of grammar should I? That is my little man's job after all."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:45 pm
Zylver blushed and smiled being corrected on his speaking. He poured the water on the cups.
"uh.. sorry... I do my best.... but thanks, every littel thing helps me improofing."
The fresh smell of the mint quickly spread around when the water hit the cups. He left the teapot on top of a wooden piece and covered the cups.
"Shinji has done lots for me... and you too... I'm... so grateful... you helped me... accepted me living here.. taught me..... I'll never can repay you"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:10 pm
"Your getting there. We can't rush your teachings. But I must admit you have improved immensely. Just don't forget your native language now. It would be a shame to have to start over again." Isabella smiled softly before giving a small sigh. "Can I be truthful towards you? At first...I was afraid of you staying here and being tutored by Shinji." The woman laced her fingers together and tucked them under her chin; a slight look of deafeat in her dark green eyes. She ddin't mean to and she did not show it when they first met. But she was...scared of how this male would act around her little man...She just wanted to make sure Shinji was well protected.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:32 am
"It would truly be a shame forgetting it.... because I don't think there's someone... anybody... people who still know it....." he said in a sad whisper.
He looked at her when she confessed she had been scared of him at first.
"You're brave woman.... but I has to say I was most scared too... I still not remember almost a thing from before Shinji found me. All I know... is I'm strange and old in a world that has changed lots."
Zylver uncovered his tea and swirled it with the spoon for it to cool a little bit. He dipped a sugar cube in it and watched the amber coloured liquid stain its white colour. He dropped the cube into the tea.
"I sure was a strange sight when he brought me.... scared, dirty, naked, unable to communicate...."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:17 pm
"I'm sure from your country, they probably know it. Here maybe, but I have yet t hear any signs of it.." Isabella smiled before she put a few sugar cubes in her tea. Shinji told her the man came from very far away and had to enroll in the program sue to him being an orphan and living conditions. Plus, the poor man suffered from memory lost since he was a young child (Something Shinji said to explain Zylver behavior and all that). The poor soul. The woman looked up when he said he was old. He didn't look a day over twenty-three. "Your being too bashful. Your obviously quite young Zylver. I bet all the ladies are chasing after you." She took a sip of her tea but then choked slightly by his next sentence. "Naked..? What do you mean b-"

"He means a naked mind set! You know mom, like a blank slate due to his amnesia!" Shinji came into the kitchen and smiled. That was close...Shinji was afraid that something that didn't sound right would come out and his mother would question that and then they would be stuck. He was glad he made it on time to make an excuse. "So what are you guys drinking?" He asked as he sat down and sniffed the air. "Smells like tea."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:54 pm
Zylver realised then he had maybe talked too much. He barely remembered how Shinji had managed to bring him to his place, so he didn't know either if there was someone at the house when they got here. That day, liks most of his past, was blank and fuzzy to him.
He blushed and smiled to Shinji.

"Yes it's tea... with fresh mint leaves. Your mom did... she told I improoved much thanks to you. And I was waiting for shower turn" He finished up his tea and brought the plate and cup to the sink, rinsing it. "Now it's my turn. Thanks for the tea, it was delishious"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:56 pm
No one was home when Shinji brought Zylver home. Even if someone was, it would be extremely hard to explain a naked man coming into the house. He highly doubt that telling them that he saw a dragon in gem-like ice, said a incantation on the bottom of the ice that he could read and then a man popping out, would not be so believable. So, for now this was Zylver's and Shinji's little secret.

With a smile, Shinji sat down and took a cup of tea that was preparedd for him. "Smells nice." He stated as he plaed two lumps of sugar inside and too a sip. He looked up when the other stated he was taking a shower; nodding his head. "Okay. Have a good shower."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:35 pm
"Yeah, thanks... I sure need it... we made lots of exercise with the trekking"
Zylver winked an eye at Shinji, his love, now that his mother could not see his face. He was quite blushed.
He hurried upstairs and into his room to pick his pajamas and then to the shower before anyone else claimed the bathroom as theirs. He indeed needed the shower. He had done a lot of exercise but not exactly walking, but flying... and that sure consumed energies... although that was normal, he was totally out of shape in what flying was involved.
Zylver also used the shower to relieve himself. Water would muffle his sounds and well, it would clean him, after all he was in the shower.

When he finished, he put on his long pajama pants and wrapped and dried his hair with the towel, and with it still hanging from his shoulders and shirtless, he came out of the bathroom and downstairs, where the smell of the incoming dinner was starting to fill the air.
"It odes smell so delicious! It makes hungry me"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:42 am
Shinji smiled as he waved at Zylver. With a soft sigh, he turned to his mother who asked him to help her with dinner. Shinji said yes and at that time, Primula came down to give a hand as well.

When Zylver came down, they all turned around. Shinji's mother said helo and returned back to the fish fillet. Shinji and Primula, however, stared at the shirtless male in front of him. After a minute, The blonde boy bit his lips before answering him. "W-We're having fish." He heard Primula whistle lowly before waving to Zylver and calling him good-looking before returning to set the table. Shinji frowned slightly before he returned to the dumplings. He obviously didn't like how his older sister was acting around his boyfriend.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:43 am
Zylver caught the look on Shinji's eyes and saw his young love blushing. He had heard the barely whispered comment of Shinji's older sister Primula about him and got 2 and 2 together.
Then he did a thing he had long before stopped doing, he talked directly to Shinji's mind, like when he was barely able to communicate.

"Don't worry love... she may find me attractive and try to seduce me... but those words and actions only have effect when it's you who says or does them... after all... I choose you..."

He told him that with his mind as he passed by his side, casually brushing Shinji's back with his arm as he went help Primula setting the table.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff