Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:40 am
((And now for something random: "Dude, I remember when we were wee lads and your drawings would be craptastic. You'd draw johnnys on top of horses." "Those were horns, and I was drawing unicorns you a-hole." ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:34 pm
elaise stared at nightshade before falling on her knees beside zack she gently put her hand on his face before leaning forward " come on zack, fight it, you know you can, do it for yourself and everyone else you know and love." she whispered in his ear as she gently stroked his face.  

GAlA_Olivia

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:50 pm
((That didn't happen in the rp, it was out of the story. It was just some random joke I wanted to post. Thats why there is parenthesis))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:10 pm
((shut up!))  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:44 pm
( aww stop fighting you two!..It seems to me that you both ALWAYS want to fight..why don't you put it into your characters..would put some action in the story..don't forget..evil tower..evil mist..evil aura everywhere..can drive you mad ^^)

THe little Zakc looked up at Nightshade"..not hurt me?"

"Don't listen to him.."The ghost behind Zack said"He is lieing..don't listen...never listen to strangers..never..."

Zack closed his eyes but then tried to get free ,he tried to do what Nightshade told him!"Want to be free..I..want to...survive.."

"Fool..little stupid fool!"THe shadowy figur said in a cold tone and with that shadows wrapped around Zack mouth and neck.

His eyes wided in shook and he wasn't able to breath anymore.

Zack gasped for air ,like someone would held his neck and press it tight,but for Elaise there wouldn't be anything to see.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:02 am
Nightshade felt the confusion, the torment but not the source. "It isnt real, what your feeling isnt real. FIGHT, fight damn you if you want to live." He couldnt hold the shadow much longer. If this didnt work he might have to try again and that would cause damage. "You are your own master, this cant hold you unless you let it. So FIGHT!" The strain was starting to show on his face.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:13 am
Zack fought against the shadows .Suddenly his arms turned into blade,he cut through the shadows and then ran over to Nightshade,but trippend landed infront of him."Ungh...don't wnat to...don't ......I .want to be free.."He whisperd as he stood up.

The ghost laughed loudly and spears of shadows flew torwads Zakc and Nightshade and then a second later the ghost stood behind Nightshade.But the strange thing is..that it also still stood where it first was. "..Illusion?..Sure?...Sure this isen't a trap?...THis..is more real then you think!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:04 am
Nightshade didnt flinch. You dont scare me shade, you have no sway over me. If you know what is good for you you wont mess with me or you'll be consumed." His eyes flashed black to show he was serious. His eyes shifted back to Zack. "This battle is not for me anyway, its for him."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:25 am
"Do you..even wnat to help him?He is..helpless..he will die..you could help but you don't..so..if he die..it would be your fault."

Zack tried his best to escape ,he followed the shadows like Nightshade told him,but it was to late for him.He was to slow and so the spears pierced his body.

Zack ,who was breathing normaly for a while again,suddenly coughed blood up.He tossed his head back and forth and coughed more and more blood.Then the color of his face started to fade away and his breathing and heratbeat slowed down,they nearly stopped.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:41 pm
Nightshade shook his head. "I do this for his sister and his lover, otherwise I wouldnt at all. He has the strength to fight, if he dies I am blameless for I cannot give him the strength or will to fight that is all himself." He saw the blood and frowned. Shaking his head he spoke lightly. "I cannot give you power to fight this, it is all you. You can live but you must want it. I gave you the path....follow its trail." he withdrew his hand taking the blade with him. Now his fight was purely him. If he had left the dagger in him any longer there would have been irrepable damage.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:37 am
Niara bit her bottom lip as tears slowly rolled down her cheeks as she watched Zack fade away. She knelt down to Elaise and took her hand. "He needs you...Show him that you are here...Anything that will let him know that someone needs him, and is willing to fight for him..." she says, hugging her. "I know you can do this Elaise. You are strong, stronger than you think. You can help him. Just believe in yourself, him, and the love that you both share. Kick some a**, little sis." she says, smiling slightly. She walked over to the edge of the tower, and looked over the dark kingdom. Her home, what used to be, is a barren waste land, and her anger towards the darkness that came and destroyed the only home and family that she had ever known, blossomed inside her. She gripped the stone, her eyes a deep blue and her hair whipping about her. Ice moved from her fingertips, and began spreading itself all along the tower.
((Damn....I didn't know that it would be that long...))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:46 am
Azzura sat in a corner and cried to herself.SHe knew what would happen now and sometimes looked to zack and then back to Cero.Somethign would happen soon...And one would go...but who?

Jamato starred at Zack, his friend laid there motionless and the life seemed to leave him.He clenched his fist walked to nightshade and grabed him by the shirt and lifted him up slightly"What have you done to Zack!?What is wrong with him!?WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:12 pm
Hearing Jamato's angry voice, Niara's eyes softened slightly, and she walked over to Jamato. She placed her hand on his shoulder, and stepped inbetween him and Nightshade. "Jamato. He is a fellow dark creature, a half demon. To come into contact with him, he had to place his knife in him, and lend him his strength to aid him. He wants to help Zack for your sake, Elaise's, and Azzura's. He's here to help, no matter what the outcome is. Put him down love, and watch what love can do." she says, looking Jamato straight in the eyes. They said no questions, and she won't move until he does. Hopefully... she thought to end her sentence completely.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:37 pm
He was used to anger towards him, used to hate. He didnt flinch as the man screamed at him. Though he was about to make a point never to challenge him so when Niara came between them. His hand relaxed and moved a bit away from his daggers. "My help seems to always get despised by your kind." He moved away from the two of them. "Thats why I dont normally help, for its always mistaken for an attack. He has no bounty, I have no vengence against him. So that was help for I didnt kill him." He shook his head and stepped farther back. "He has his choice and thats all I can do." He stepped into the shadow fading from sight and fading from the room. In seconds he was gone from their sight as he left. Though instead of leaving the room he shifted himself behind Az and wrapped his arms about her and faded back in without anybody but her knowing. He stayed in the shadow so he would remain unseen. "My dearest Az." He whispered in her ear softly. His legs were beside hers and his arms wrapped around her snugly. "I am sorry..." He never apologized before to anyone.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games