Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:41 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Derrick grimacing a bit pick himself up off the bed and started for the door "I'm not gonna tag along.." he mumbled beginning to roll his shoulder " I need to catch up and just come clean to my dad... It's not gonna be pretty... but If I just run off without telling him I have no doubt he'll just sniff me out and beat it out of me on the road... " Derrick stated simply "I'll catch up with you guys once I'm done dealing with the old man" derrick said before shutting the door behind him  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:14 pm

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Eri sighed as she followed after zero,"I guess your right but I highly doubt it..", she told him as they entered as seeing them all gather around she made note of a distract callidora a quiet su, a rather anxious derrick and zero and Kel looking pretty pleased with the situation,"Isn't this serious? It looks like she just lost some money", she folded her arms rather confused on all the details and slightly annoyed.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:17 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora looked up at Zero slightly hurt with her pride issues and snapped,"Of course daddy found out I'm broke", she wailed hearing her beloved derrick get up and leave saying something about coming clean with his dad she gasped and scrambled to her feet,"No love!!",she begged only to hear a slamming door to her response she raced over to it trying to jerk the thing open forgetting to turn the knob,"Open up!!", she screamed pulling only for the whole knob to come out of the door as she flew back into her bed slightly dazed and felt light headed,"I.. see... stars...", she smiled with a silly expression she rolled her eyes in her head and fell back on her bed.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:38 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

"Kel do me a faver and go with him,if his father attacks do your duty as a member of the punishment team."He says and Kel jumps out the window after Derrick,then Zero walks over to Cal and lets out a long sigh."Su would you be a dear and go get my Kluts of a cousin some blood."He says sitting on her bed he looks over at her."Cal now that Darrick's not here I want you to answer me something."He says a smile forming on his lips,he knew the answer to what he was about to ask but he wanted to hear it form her mouth."You love that man,any fool can see that,all i want to hear you say it.I want to hear it spoken loud and true."He says pulling out his phone and he hits a few buttons on it and looks back at her.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:56 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

I cant believe my parents would do this. If I had a daughter I would never make you marry someone. Right!! she says out load. My parents loves me right? What is up with my stupid family traditions? Who cares if I'm a Hexinbeast. Why should that make me so feared and at the same time want to be kept up like a trophy of protection. What is with this world? She sulks onto the tree she woke up under many hours ago. She has been so confused and fighting with her own thoughts for ours she had forgot the chill that had hit her skin. She was shivering without much care. And what about Jack? I mean he is......? I mean what is it about that guy that makes him so different? Ahhhhh.....I know what I do want, and that I'm very curtain of is I am not ready to get married, nor am I ready to comment to this protect humans for the rest of my life thing. I mean what about me. I deserve to be able to write my own story. i Mean after all I am the one who has to live it. She leans her head back and closes her eye hoping to rest her mind a little. She starts to relax and realizes she is shivering slightly. Just as she goes to open her eye's she see's a snow ball flying right at her. With no time to react she closes her eyes and waits for impact. It lands right at the top of her shirt and falls down it. Oh my good thats cold, so cold. She stands up and starts jumping to get it out. She stops moving when she hears Jack laughing an apology out. Maeve smiles really big and whispers Latin and disappears. Oh he is gonna get it now!!! She runs at him with full force and tackles him to the ground and starts tickling him with full force. No holding back. As she reappears she looks at him. You should have never told me you were ticklish!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:02 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Jack found himself rounding back to Maeve after several hours and within him something seemed to find her silhouette figure against the tree rather peaceful. Probably to peaceful because he felt that maybe the next time they talked their tension would be all odd and a sense of mischief rose inside of him he smiled as snow began to lightly fall around her and himself and then grinning as he swirled a snowball into his hand he launched the ball straight for her. It landed down her shirt as she jumped up and he let out a hearty laugh and tried to apologize,"I'm sorry!!", he barely manage to speak laughing so hard he looked up to find her missing and he looked around rather worried thinking he ran her off only to find some invisible force tackling him to the ground as she began to tickle him,"No stop!!", he laughed struggling underneath her as she mercilessly tickled away and wouldn't let up,"I give! I give!!!", he laughed howling with laughter as he felt himself going light headed from all the laughs.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:23 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Maeve stops tickling and just looks at him. She is still setting on top of him and she doesn't want to move. She just looks at him. She stays quite for about a minute or so. Thanks she finally says and leans down to hug him. I needed that laugh. She leans back up and giggles some more. I could have done without the snow down my shirt. She ends the sentence with punches his chest in a light teasing way. She scoots off of him and stands up awkwardly to keep from her skimpy outfit revealing to much. How long have I been out here? I'm becoming pretty cold? She then begins to shiver again.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:29 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

User Image

Su watched derrick exit the room with calculating eye's before beginning to rub her temples after seeing cal's frantic antics to retrieve him "why do i fell like this Shakespearean love story is gonna be the end of me?" she said with a giggle and a sigh... then turning to face zero amused at his request for cal.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:46 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

Not even bothering to put on his usual tough guy persona derrick carried himself out of the dorm room and on route to his father with vigor and purpose... slightly titled his head a bit at kel's appearance "figures..." derrick said with a sigh before coming to a halt "hey...can i ask you favor?" derrick said his usual dry sarcasm with kel no where to be found "this ... this is something i have to do... there will be conflict it how are kind resolves things..." derrick explained "listen all I'm asking is let things unfold a little... let me and the old man hash it out give each a few new scars.... the only way he's ever gonna accept me and her is through fur and thangs" derrick said beginning to clinch his fist "will do it off campus ...and if it looks like one of us are going to deal a killing blow ... than fine! jump in but please... let me face my dad alone" derrick said now making eye contact with eye " i'm asking man to man"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:11 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

Konren chuckled nervously before taking the ice cream Ahri had offered him... taking a seat with his friend konren began to people watch ...one of his new favorite past time ever-since he lost his memories and returned to school, upon scanning the cafeteria Konren noticed to figures that just seemed a bit off in there surroundings there was a strikingly beautiful but stern looking women along said a proud and rugged looking man the two of them looking far out of there element... curious konren continued to observe them for a while only to have his favorite past him cut short due to the stern but beautiful lady turing to the rugged gentlemen and whispering something within his ear... which promptly caused the man to slam the table they were sitting at causing it to split clean into two pieces which caused a scene the whole cafeteria now looking at the two konren had been spying on... obviously still fuming at the information given to him the man made matters worse by picking one of the table pieces up and throwing it against a wall casing to to shatter into more splintery pieces... the man let out one last huff of anger before storming out of the scene the lady swiftly hopping upward to apologize to the crowd with a bow before running after the man... "damn.." Konren muttered turing to Ahri with raised brows.

User Image

User Image  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:18 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Ahri was licking her ice cream enjoying it all when she turned to konren he seemed rather amused by looking at people but her conscious ate her what if konren did want to turn back to normal? She knew this was going to bug her until she brought it up with Maeve and upon dealing with this and hearing it she turned to a rather chaotic scene in the cafeteria,"Oh boy..", she said watching the man break the table her eyes widen and then she gasped as he slammed the table into the wall shaking her head with a somber face she told konren,"And that my friend is probably why I wont get married", she rolls her eyes, sitting up she discards her cup and then tells konren,"Come on lets get out of here before tight a** shows up and begins to question people", she began to walk the othert way taking the side exit.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:23 pm

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Eri managed to see herself ignored once more and sighing she walked out of the room and left Zero with his cousin upon this she began to transform herself into a cat and head along the roof top skimming it she landed on the far side and took off into the woods she needed to be with herself and zero needed to be with Callidora right now. She found that alot happened today but she had hoped to be with Zero for a small bit of the time and actually hang out more not babysit his rich cousin. Frowning she managed to meet the tree line to find some of it covered in snow off in the distance her goddess eyes witnessed a love flaring in the white snow and she smiled and turned back further into the trees, perhaps in life you just needed to take things day by day...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:26 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Jack found himself staring back at her with a rather eased and slightly loved struck gaze she was really cute with the cold snow glowing against her blushing skin as she sat up he noted she was freezing to death and he instantly felt guilty frowning the snow stopped and the cold air dropped completely away as the snow began to evaporate quickly,"Sorry Maeve..", he told her quietly,"I'm sorry your so cold here...", he pulls off his hoodie underneath was his school uniform anyways as he hands it over to her to put on,"That will warm you up in no time", he smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:29 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora lay on the bed sitting up the room was slowly spinning and Zero was saying something about her confession about derrick,"Listen Zero..", said Callidora slightly slurred,"I do love Derrick with all my heart! and dont you dare say other wise", she ushered in as she managed to lay back down whispering,"The world is spinning so fast... i feel so thirsty...", she said rather quietly.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:44 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Zero laughs softly after she lays back on her bed and he leans over and kisses her forehead."Silly girl I just wanted to hear it for my self."He then looked at his phone and hit two more buttons before standing up and going to get her some blood after coming back he hands it to her."Drink up and I will tell you the plan."He says with a warm smile.

Kel looks at Derrick and sighs."I understand but you know she wont be to happy with ether of us if you come back to beat up."He says with a little grin."I wont jump in till I deem it's needed,this is the first of many times you will have to defend her,shes a compulsive girl and seldom thinks before acting."He says meeting his eyes."Ill be watching."He says before he disappears.

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff