Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:58 pm
User Image
Overkill
A.K.A David Warner

--------------------

Overkill was silent for a moment as he ran. It wasn't something he'd noticed, or even thought about since he'd left. "... It wasn't Deadpool..." He said. "They had a bit of time. After they implanted the Adamantium, they began the mental conditioning. I only went through a few but..." He smirked. "It... left its mark."
--------------------
I
/ Kill / People

Untouchable_Sanity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:10 pm
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image Arya fell silent. She had know that he had been taken by Weapon X as well. She hadn't know what he had been through. She touched the center of his chest, where the center of his soul was. Warmth spread from where her hand touched as she "healed" his soul. She wasn't really healing, just easing the pain for a moment. She pulled her hand away and looked up at where she thought David's face was. "I'm sorry." That was all she could think of to say. It was terrible what had happened to him. She knew if she could see her own soul, it would have it's own scars from having to tear other's souls apart, but it was probably nothing compared to what David went through.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:43 pm
User Image Larusa ran onto the battle field, panting as she stopped next to Sam, who was running from where she had just come from. "Sam... Wait! What's happening? My sister's power ran out so I don't know what happened after you defeated Cyclops and Havok." She looked at the others. Her sister lounging leisurely as a cat on the roof. "Sumina what's going on?" She yelled to her.

baka-slash-chibi13

User Image Sumina looked at Sam as she ran. "And what do you suppose we should do about this ticking time bomb? Won't it just follow us?" She said, her fingers doing a walking motion behind her back as the robot copied it. "See look he's coming after you." She was smiling internally. When it came down to it, she could shield herself and her allies as they ran. She just wanted to toy with people. She found enjoyment in that. Sumina slowly started to float away from the robot all the same.

Kaosujin Ryu

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:54 pm
[[OOC: Sent in my profile. I'm so excited to get started again!!! ^.^ ]]  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:27 pm
User Image
Usagi Hiromoto
A.K.A Tesla

--------------------
Tesla slowly phased his way through the maze of corridors in the Weapon-X lab. It was certainly an incredible facility. With his electronically enhanced senses, he had been able to absorb quite a bit of knowledge from the computers. Finally, Usgai found his way back outside. It didn't take much for him to assess the situation outside. A running bomb chasing his allies. Tesla raised his hands, charging up a bolt. The electrical current crackled around his hand as Tesla fired a volt at Colossus. The bolt succeeded in melting the bots left leg down to a pool of slag. The bot could only drag itself on the ground. "I believe distance would be in our best interest." Usagi said in his usual polite tone.
--------------------
I am the spark of knowledge

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:18 pm
[[OOC: Hows a good way to introduce Ayla? Is anyone at the institute ATM?]]  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:57 am
Kitty Kat Rosetta

(I... don't think so no. Jean Grey might, but thats about it.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:41 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels - Chaos
Khan gritted his teeth, feeling Vincent surging forward as his muscular form rippled before shifting back into Vincent, who dropped to one knee, panting. His eyes rose to the Colossus construct and he rose and dove at the android in one fluid movement, using his powers to vanish both himself and the cybernetic being in a blast of flames that left a smoldering crater as he inadvertently pulsed his power, drawing energy from Colossus' core in the process and weakening the implanted bomb as he materialized several dozen feet above a lake several hundred feet away where he kicked away the android downward towards the water as he concentrated a sphere of icy energy the size of a basketball into his hand before releasing it and firing it in a jet at the android, encasing it in a three inch thick layer of ice before he let himself freeze over and shatter into icy dust. He exploded from the ground in a gust of flaming dust and smoke a few yards from Overkill and Arya, landing hard on his knees and forearms as he coughed, a spray of fine crimson mist escaping his lips as he felt a few ribs break with the landing.
User Image
Shindō snorted. "Who gives a damn? Let's just get out of here," he snapped as he pushed off, loping with a fluid stride that seemed more animal than human. He kicked open a door, spotting a burning crater and a guy with short, shaggy black hair that stunk of ozone speaking something about 'best interests'.

OOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.
Beneath cloak -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:49 pm
baka-slash-chibi13
Kitty Kat Rosetta

(I... don't think so no. Jean Grey might, but thats about it.)

[[OOC: Hmm...whats the best way to get he rin in that case? Where is everyone atm?]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:34 pm
Kitty Kat Rosetta

((Jean's in the Danger Room at the moment, but I can have her come upstairs to meet Ayla if you want.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:57 pm
User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

It was disappointing, in the end, to leave so soon. She had expected to much more of these people who had feigned so much strength. But it was not all in vane, she thought as she followed the others in a hasty retreat. Zeda had learned so many new things. Especially about these people who Sabertooth had said were x-men. He would be most interested to hear what became of these kids.

Trailing behind the rest, she made sure that no one followed them back to the bus.

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam yelled over her shoulder as she kept working back towards the bus. At first she saw colossus limping towards her, but then something Chaos did made them both disappear. The calm was deafening.

"We gotta go. Let's move!" she told Larusa firmly as she tried to herd everyone to safety. Then the ground rumbled violently with colossus's detonation. Unsteady on the shifting earth, Sam tripped and hit the ground hard. She made sure to angle herself so as not to squish or harm the bunnies she still held close in her arms. The side of her forehead was scraped raw and stinging, but she paid the injury no mind as she got to her feet again and pressed on.

" Where's Deadpool gotten to?" she asked when the bus came into view.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:25 pm
User Image Larusa ran after Sam, trying to keep pace, but getting tired quickly. She wondered why things seemed to not be over yet. They felt like there was something more that was supposed to happen.

A loud rumbling could be heard just before the facility exploded...

Larusa fell to the ground, her mind completely blank except for one thing.

baka-slash-chibi13

User Image Sumina's eyes widened as she heard a mind she hadn't in a long time. And it was one filled with pain. She turned and gasped at the sight, falling to the ground.

"La....Laru..... LARUSA!!!!" She screamed and ran over to her sister. A few iron rods were sticking out of Larusa's stomach and chest. She was still alive as Sumina held her younger sister in her arms.

Tears started to fall from Sumina onto Larusa's face, as the younger girl put her hand on the side of Sumina's face. "Don't cry..... I'll be..... just fine." Larusa said in a soft voice, her breathing labored seeing as the rod in her chest had punctured her lung and it was also the only thing keeping her from drowning in her own blood. Sumina nodded her head, but didn't say a word.

Kaosujin Ryu

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kitty Kat Rosetta

((Since everyone is running I'm just assuming David and Arya already got out))  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:36 pm
[[OOC: Since I literally can't think of any other way to introduce Ayla then having her wake up in the facility, not remember anything or how she got there, realizing its about to blow, escaping, finding herself with the others and totally collapsing or something, I think I'm just going to have that, it ifs alright?]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:52 pm
Kitty Kat Rosetta
[[OOC: Since I literally can't think of any other way to introduce Ayla then having her wake up in the facility, not remember anything or how she got there, realizing its about to blow, escaping, finding herself with the others and totally collapsing or something, I think I'm just going to have that, it ifs alright?]]

That could work.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:08 pm

..¤Location: She has no idea (facility) ¤.. >>--»Health: 20%-ish, enough to feint «--<< ..¤With: ¤.. >>--»OOC: Though her powers in her accepted profile aren't heat related, I'm trying to change them to basically Amara's powers. If Baka Slash permits, I might even change her to Amara AKA Magma, an original character, or at least a very similar original.
Also, its long just as an intro post.
«--<<

User Image

If you suceed in changing your fate, has your destined fate truly been changed?

..¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤
xxx

Ayla coughed wearily, opening her startling azure eyes to a room of metal. Lifting her head only slightly, the girl released a cry of pain. Her head blazed with excruciating pain, along with every muscle of her body. Memories began pouring back into her mind, a waterfall of cascading images and scenes so horrible no on ein their right mind would want to remember them. Kidnapped...experimented...but they soon disappeared, almost as quickly as they had come. The floor, the walls, they shook. Somehow, Ayla knew she had to escape. As quickly as her bruised bones would allow, Ayla stood and began to run to the closed door. Her body was yanked back to the walls, by chains. Chains at her feet and cuffed to her wrists. Freaking chains.
Without a moments hesitation, Ayla activated her abilities. Her flesh began heating up above 150 degrees, her eyes focused on the metal clamps. They began to heat to a tremendous point, bubbling and dripping down to the floor as melted metal. But she couldn't stop, the fire and heat began to engulf her body, melting the floor below her along with the chains. She was losing control, and the building, where ever she was, was near explosion. She had to escape, to run. And she did, as fast she she possibly could.
Ayla, a walking person literally ablaze with fire, crashed and melted through the walls in one direction in hopes for an exit. She could feel her body's temperature nearing its full capacity until she changed forms altogether, and attempted to cool off while searching for an exit.

~~~~~~
Ayla ran out of the building, exhausted and almost back to her regular body temperate. A cluster of people, escapees from the building nearing explosion, were outside as well. Without uttering a single word, Ayla collapsed on the ground.

..¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces