Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
||Slaves- Robotic. 1x1 RP|| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:03 pm
sai stepped fully into the doorway and looked at him with arms crossed " yeah i get it " she walked a little closer and put her arms down the sleeve fell down past her hands and she looked at him " dont you have anything... smaller? "  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:37 pm
Spike shook his head and sat down on his bed. "No,if you want something more form fitting for you ask Yuki for something....i might get you some clothes next time we go shopping..."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:44 pm
sai got a slight disgusted look on her face " i'll pass " she said walking over to his bed and falling backwards " so were going... where? " she said laying on her back on the soft bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:55 pm
Spike sighed deeply and tilted his head back a little. "To Captain Mark Williams house....Lead manager of the 'project' that made me how i am and a well known vampire hater....this whole thing was his sick twisted idea....im going to start with him and keep going down the list..."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:01 pm
she sat up on her elbows and looked at him " someones got a list " she said smirking " so how many people are on said list? " sai hoped he wouldnt get too mad if she pestered him a bit  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:12 pm
"Fifty....those are the only ones that matter.....and I'm either going to make them repent for their actions or....kill them....anything else would be to little...." Spike curled his slightly shaking hands into fists and right away his blade pop out from his wrists.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:20 pm
sai jumped a little at the sight " can you save that till we get there? its really creepy " she managed to sit back up and put hands on both sides of her.

yuki walked out of her room and downstairs to the closet beside her door to get any small knifes or blades she could find. and a small gun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:24 pm
"Its just a little funny....how I'll use what they gave me to get back at them...." A small smile forms on his face as he lets go and the blades retract back into his wrists. "Although considering whats happened recently i fear my sanity might be slipping and that this all might not be true....that I'm just pulling this out of my memory from somewhere....or that i might be someone else personality wise right now and don't even realize it."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:45 pm
" spike comon im ready! " yuki said from downstairs as she finished making sure none of the weapons were visible

sai looked at him for a second before she heard yuki calling from downstairs " well lets go see i geuss "  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:49 pm
Spike put on the back pack and headed for his bedroom door. "Stay by me Sai...." Spike went down to where Yuki was and handed her the list. "Here you know the area better then i do....lead the way..."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:32 pm
" okay but when we get to the city its your turn " she said flipping off the lights and walking out the front door, " think you can keep up with our running spike? " she said with a slight smirk.

sai nodded and followed him downstairs  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:49 pm
He grins back at Yuki. "Of course...i was built for it."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:55 pm
yuki glanced over at sai then looked back at spike " well lets get going " she said sprinting off down the road, not looking back for the two.

sai looked at spike for a second before running off behind yuki, she wanted to leave so badly but where would she go? she had lost track of the group she had been traveling with when they left, and she burned down her old house upon leaveing so there really was no where else.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:01 pm
Spike nodded and quickly fallowed Yuki as fast as his legs could carry him. Though not as fast as them even at this speed he's slowly catching up to her. "Lets just hope this all isn't a trap...."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:39 pm
yuki looked back, she could sai and just behind her she could see spike, yuki kept up her pace and then came to a stop at the park. " your turn to lead " she said rubbing spike on the head and stepping out of infront of him.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff