Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Does Your Family Know about Your Death Note/L Fetish? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you forced to conceal your Death Note love? XP
  Yes, sadly, I am!
  No, it's cool. (Monstre: "LUCKY! GAHH!")
  It's just never become an issue, so I dunno.
View Results

Xx_Yuuki_xX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:46 pm
i'd be suprised if my parents didn't know! i talk so much about death note! my spanish teacher knows too but she thinks it's satanic...but she says that about all my manga  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:18 am
my mother thinks it's unhealthy...my love for L and anime. She doesn't even come in my room anymore b/c of the massive collection of anime pics and things on my walls XD  

KiRaSecRet

Hug Stealer

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:06 pm
Well i'ts sad nobody in my school AREA knows real anime (ex:they watch only naruto and to cruddy cartoon network shows crying )
My parents know i love Death Note. They know i heart Love heart L my whole family is all about anime. I have the coolest family ( muahaha twisted ) Its sad to hear about some of you who D= oh well..~  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:50 am
Nope my family doesn't know about my Death Note and L obsession. but a couple of my friends do know it x3  

Yoosei_Tsumetai

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Shinigami Kairi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:34 pm
I dunno if my parents know.
Frankly, they wouldn't get it.
They know nothing about anime/manga.
I've given up on explaining it to them.
>>

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:47 am
i think they have an idea but they have no idea what death notes about ha ha thats why i can still watch it domokun  

fishkisser22

Varian12

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Monstre_Charmant
*sympathizes with Kyoko and Serenity*
Awww...

What the heck's wrong with our parents' generation? mad

Lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:51 pm
ahaha..oh yes my parents know. and they know all the merchandise and money i've bought. to mom & dad this is (wasting $$$). but fortunately mom & dad thinks that this is normal for teenagers to be obsessing over useless things and let's me keep up with my obsession ^^  

sweet-latte

azurerogue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:31 pm
LoneB
Monstre_Charmant
*sympathizes with Kyoko and Serenity*
Awww...

What the heck's wrong with our parents' generation? mad

Lol

Who Knows.
My parents think it's completely evil.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:10 pm
No one really knows of my L obsession. Only one person knows, and he doesn't know just how...uh...obsessed I really am.  

Red Kasei

Shattered Stained Glass

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:15 pm
My parents don't care about anime and mangas..
They say, "What are you going to buy again?! A "mangga"? (native fruit of Phillipines) You'll waste your allowance.."

And when L died..I was screaming and crying and my parents were like, "get over it, he's not real..."

ugh...parents don't understand Anything!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:02 pm
My dad dosent really care about it, neither does my mom, but they think its a little weird talk2hand but there cool over it, i guess lol  

Grotesque Panties

BlackBleedingRoses539

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:43 am
okay, you have to understand this... my dad doesn't care what i'm into as long as it isn't illegal. my mom on the other hand sort of accepts it too much.
you see, she really doesn't get death note herself, and thinks it's just weird and a little too dark, but since she knows that I like it, she tries to be...supportive, I guess you can say, but a little too much so. whenever we're in a store with death note merchandise, she asks me if i'd like her to buy anything for me. For example:
"Hey, Kelley, want this T-shirt with L's face on it? I know it's a boys shirt, but you'll still wear it, right?"
"Kelley, look! They have ten different posters with different characters from that"*shudders*"Comic book you read! it's called Murder Diary, right?"
meanwhile, all i want is a plushy or a keychain, and i usually don't have the money to buy it myself anyway(she makes me feel guilty when she buys anime stuff for me sometimes) and i have to get all embarrassed and explain again that it's Death Note and it's a manga or anime. so even though she accepts it, i wish she'd just let me express my obsession in the ways i choose, like my father does...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:28 am
User Image

ħαş šσмëťħīηģ ŧơ šαŷ . . .

my parents are very supportive. my father takes me to conventions with my friends, takes me to all three movies, etc... my mother buys me a little merchandise here and there, like a shirt or something. she'd never get me a huge poster, or anything xD;;
my dad actually likes Death Note. he's all for it. which is what i love about him~

my friends--the ones that are actually my friends and are people i trust--are very supportive as well. we all have nicknames for eachother, as many other people do, of course. my boyfriend, Ricky, is Light Yagami. Joani is Misa Amane, Miranda is BB, Brianna is Near, and I, of course, am L.

i guess you could say i'm fortunate. and i'm thankful :3

<3

ĻīvëĽαυģħ ¤ Ĺơvē

Special Agent Odd

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

ravnervn

Distinct Genius

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:50 am
None of my family know about the L thing, my school friends do. They don't appear to like fangirls, as when I told them I'd read chapter 58 (I didn't say that, I said what happened) they teased me! One of my friends kept saying stuff like "What's the 12th letter of the alphabet?"
Often resulting in me going mega violent on him. Yeah, almost all my friends are boys.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff