Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡|| The Heavenly Hovels [Housing][+] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:21 am
User ImageUser Image

So, she wanted to join core, specifically under Kenshin. Interesting, though not for any reason other than his own curiosity, he knew the two had been close at one time though their exact relationship remained a mystery to him. Giving a smile he nodded,"I'll write up the papers for your transfer later today. As far as Vala and Yarugi are concerned your free to utilize them how you see fit. However, I must express that they will be under your care. Don't forget their limitations while your doing these missions. Your an incredibly gifted Kunoichi and a war veteran, but they have just started their path. Specifically Vala, her uncle is the assistant to my Finance Minister. If something were to happen to her it could cause political problems. Understand?" Though his attention was pulled from Ada to the pink haired woman with X. It was Selina though she had grown quite alot since the last time he had seen her. Taking a deep breath he nodded to himself, Time to actually make the effort. Clearing his throat he called out,"Miss Rosewater, if you would please I would like to speak to you for a moment." Turning to his guard he dismissed them with a wave of his hand. He wanted a private conversation with her. It was one thing to think and intend, but it was another to act. He simply hoped this conversation would not bite him in the a**.
                                                    ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    > Chakra : : 2050 / / 2050 x > Stamina : : 2300 / / 2300 x > AC : : 206,800 x > Ryo : : 77000 xxx
                                                    > Taijutsu Spec x > Byakuganx > Empire x > S+ Rank EX-kage xxxxxxxxx

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                        Current Stats
                                                          Speed: Supremely [+6] xx Strength: Double Supremely [+12] xx Relfex: Supremely [+6] xx Fortitude: Supremely [+6]

Current Bonuses
                                                          None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                        Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          - Objectives
                                                          - Go
                                                          - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                        > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                                          Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Regalina Kaicho
                                                    Mattysandwich
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:21 am
User ImageUser Image
Selina pondered when X allowed her to create a nickname for him. Her right hand was raised to her face and her index finger pressed ever so slightly against her lip as she looked to the side. "I don't want to make a nickname which doesn't suite you. So I'll just rain check that." She said almost in a mumble. However, her full attention was restored when she made eye contact once more and smiled. "However, you can just call me Selina. Everyone who knows me does, and since we're friends, you should call me it too." She said warmly. Although she did not know X for long, since he was partners with Ada, that meant that he was friends with her too. Her head turned instinctively toward the door when Shiro called out for her. Naturally her expression became sullen behind the closed door. "No one's home." She mumbled to herself to a tone which would hard, but not impossible for X to hear. Nevertheless, since she was an idol and a professional spokesperson of Arashi, Selina put on her smiling persona and opened the door. "Yes Mr. Chosokabe?" She said with the door only partially opened as to not invite him in. Her expression was prim and proper, as one should be when they do not speak for just themselves. Had Selina not been reinstated as a ninja and if her idol career was still an independent business then perhaps she would have more freedom to speak. However, since she was a ninja of the village, and since her idol contract was now held by the literal Arashikage, she would perform her role justly.

×TITLE: Chuunin】○【RANK: S-Rank】○【STRENGTH: 12 || 】○【SPEED: 12 || 】○【REFLEX: 12 ||】○【FORTITUDE: 12 ||】○【CHAKRA: 1,755 || 1,755】○【STAMINA: 1,550 || 1,550
○【
Kai Seal: 350 || 350

Technique(s) Used:

_
____
_
____
_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects:
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___

**LEARNING - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]
[ ]
[ ]

**MISSION - Festivities [ S-Rank | / 1 Posts ]
Regalina Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:42 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
__ Ada would bow her head respectfully once more after hearing her Emperor's approval to her request. "Yes m'lord. I understand and accept the responsibility of their development and well being entirely." As Shiro was aware, she had been tossed through the political mulch due to her own family's whims and wishes all her life. She'd not risk making anything harder for Vala or anyone else that would have to suffer such an experience. In fact, it only made Ada that much more concerned for her appointed subordinates. She raised her head again and just before Shiro turned his attention to the building which Selina resided. She had to assume that he'd noticed her before when he came looking for Ada here. The powers of the Byakugan were quite convenient, after all. Ada noticed that X was not nearby, and her best guess was that he stayed back with Selina for the time being. 'I'm certain that they will catch up with me again soon.' After all, she was still interested in participating in the singing contest being advertised not long ago, but for now she needed to retrieve Vala and Yarugi and debrief them. From there she would certainly have to make her way to the CORE compound to report for her new duties. 'At the very least... I should apologize to him for the misunderstanding as well.' Ada would keep her composure as she departed this district, considering how to phrase her amendment to their recent falling out.

Meanwhile, X continued to enjoy the rather casual conversation with Ada's friend, who was now apparently his friend too. He smiled, although only slightly, and nodded to her request. "Very well, and thank you Selina." He thanked her both for her consideration and for her approval of such informality. He soon after heard Shiro's voice and watched from within the apartment as the somewhat tense conversation between the idol and the roguish royal. X would not interfere, and definitely wouldn't speak unless spoken to.

×TITLE: Jonin】○【RANK: S-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +】○【SPEED: +】○【REFLEX: +】○【FORTITUDE: +】○【CHAKRA: 1551 || 1551】○【STAMINA: 1420 || 1420

Technique(s) Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Technique(s) Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects: [Here]

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Quote:

Mattysandwich
Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:02 pm

User Image

__No. This was the final straw. He had could suffer through the degrading terms and he could suffer through eating meat off the ground but the moment Maric's eyes lay on that ear tag piercer would be the moment that he knew he couldn't let it touch him. No self respecting hero could sport having a animal tag on themselves! And that wasn't even to mention the affront it would be before the eyes of Sol! It would be a minimum week of heavy prayers before he could show his face again outside again.

Yet at the same time neither could he fail in his quest here. Thinking in his feet Maric did the only thing that he could come up with it, make himself look threatening. It was a gambit considering that the man was likely more than capable of taking him out but Maeic didn't have the time to come up with another plan. Thick growling BOOFS sounded from the dog boy as he threw himself wildly at the cage the closer his captor got. Even go so far as to gargle his spit into foaming at the mouth to make it seem like he had some kind of rabies-like disease. Anything that would put the man on edge about trying to clip him.

Kao Utsushi no Jutsu [ Face Copy Technique ]
Official Description: Kao Utsushi no Jutsu is secret technique unique to the Kedouin clan. This technique allows the clan member to take on the body of their target. The clan member must remain close to the one they want to copy for a short period of time. Their body will then shape and contort to resemble the target. The copy is said to be so good that even family members of the target cannot tell they are a fake. The clan member will even take on the smell of the original.
Unfortunately the clan member does not copy the target’s Jutsu, leaving them with only their original limited skills. The clan members are skilled however, in taking on the mannerisms of the original and playing up the character traits of their target. The clan member must also provide clothing to match the original. Their appearance will eventually change back to their original form after several days.
Guild Description: See official description. Rank of the technique is determined by the rank of the person being copied, with non-shinobi characters being considered E-rank. Lasts twenty [20] posts once technique is active, but user may freely switch between appearances until those posts are up.

NecroPlant

soulcatcher77

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:25 am
User ImageUser Image

Taking a deep breath he leaned against the doorframe, his shoulder visible through the crank in the door,"X, tell Ada to inform the rest of the guard to take the day off. I need to be alone for a bit." Once his orders had been completed he signed heavily as he began," Its been some time since you were that little girl fighting for justice next to Kenshin in the KDP. I set the village to a path we could never turn back from. That would change the world. In a sense I think I actually completed that. But I know that I also failed. These things are so annoyingly complicated to express so please bare with me." Taking another breath he continued, a voice he never used in public, each word painting a picture of the conflicted emotions he bore,"I cant believe it was the wrong choice. I cant say it was, not officially. The moment I do the hard fought and bloody earned peace gets shattered by doubt. The people lose faith and then revolts happen, then more blood is shed, and the cycle continues. I threw so many lives, countless resources at that cycle to destroy it. I truly believed we could have peace through martial superiority. Now I know that we can only have equilibrium." After a moment of silence he finally finished,"I understand your an idol now? Congratulations, truly. Its not an easy life in the spotlight. But it also places you in a uniquely in tune place with the general populace. I came to you to in part vent, and in part ask something of you. You used to be, and presumably still are, a woman of action. Right now the higher ranks of the Empire are starting to become infected by political games and corruption. While I think of ways to remove these people from power the desires of the people go unheard, while they serve themselves. I would ask that you help me with this. Be my direct line to the masses. Listen to them, hear their plights and cries for things. At the end of it all, I just want them to be safe, even if I went about it the wrong way." He honestly knew not if she would tell him to go screw himself, punch him in the head, or accept. It was certainly a strange request to be sure. An Emperor asking for help from an Idol in understanding the needs of his people. But he wasn't so foolish as to refuse to accept that he had lost his connection to them that he had previously. He had become a victim of his own success.
                                                    ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    > Chakra : : 2050 / / 2050 x > Stamina : : 2300 / / 2300 x > AC : : 206,800 x > Ryo : : 77000 xxx

Current Stats
                                                          Speed: Supremely [+6] xx Strength: Double Supremely [+12] xx Relfex: Supremely [+6] xx Fortitude: Supremely [+6]

Current Bonuses
                                                          None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          - Objectives
                                                          - Go
                                                          - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Mattysandwich
                                                    Regalina Kaicho

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Selina looked at X the moment he was ordered to leave. It was a blink or you'll miss it gaze, but it was clearly an SOS for him to stand near. She did not want to be alone with this man, and wanted even less to hear him speak. The entire time he went on his rehearsed speech Selina felt like closing the door. 'Please just stop.' She begged in her head. Selina could sense his emotions, and from that felt that his words did not carry sorrow in regards to who he had hurt, but how it has effected him in his position of power. Whether it was because he was past the point of grief or because he truly did not care, all she could sense from his words were how these tragedies have impacted him. It also did not help that his words, even though they implied shame, still glorified his actions. Her eyes went wide when she let Shiro reach the end of his speech and ask for her to be the official spokesperson of him.

"I refuse." She said without a thought. The words surprised her as she giggled nervously and looked away. She felt embarrassed that she allowed herself to be so honest and so blunt. It was everything she told herself not to do. However, as her eyes locked back onto Shiro, a new found strength ignited behind her eyes. "I refuse to assist you. I refuse to assist the man who traded integrity for his throne. As a ninja of this village I serve the Arashikage. And as an idol I serve the people. You are neither, which means I owe you nothing." A smile crossed her face as she beamed with a warm glow. "I am glad that you understand that you have failed in part to make Kumo a nation of peace. I am glad you recognize that your signature to expand Kumo into Arashi and absorb the destroyed nations caused tension and unrest. And I am glad that you realize that the political circle you clawed to reach in a manner not unlike the UHV are full of snakes and monsters. Realizing these things is the first step to change. The next thing is to become the change. And I refuse to be that for you." Selina applied some additional weight to the door, starting to close it. "If that was all you needed, then I hope you have a great day, Mr. Chosokabe." She said gently. She moved to close the door in a way that, unless Shiro acted rudely and tried to force open the door, would be closed in front of him. She had a feeling that he would need to hear her words for a bit of time on his own before he tried to challenge her on her ideas.

×TITLE: Chuunin】○【RANK: S-Rank】○【STRENGTH: 12 || 】○【SPEED: 12 || 】○【REFLEX: 12 ||】○【FORTITUDE: 12 ||】○【CHAKRA: 1,755 || 1,755】○【STAMINA: 1,550 || 1,550
○【

Technique(s) Used:

_
____
_
____
_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects:
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___

[ ]
[ ]

Regalina Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

The sound of boots echoed down the hallway as Belamos approached the Emperor standing in the doorway of the idol's apartment. He kept a neutral face, doing his best to betray as little emotion as possible. When he got within a dozen paces of the Daiyamo he stopped and spoke "Shiro. I would like a word" Shifting his eyes to the pink haired girl, he recalled her image from the Television and that she had also been a fairly competent shinobi back in her time. He believed she may have been present during the Battle of Otogakure but couldn't exactly recall. Still, help was needed "With you as well, Miss Rosewater" Part of the deal Belamos cut with Shiro in allowing the Sound to join Arashi was that he would never observe the customs or courtesies expected in the presence of Shiro. He would treat him as a man, no more and no less. That being said, the man was one of Iron and a King and thus was one of the few who had Belamos's respect.

Belamos shifted his weight and crossed his arms before the two as he continued "How much do you know about Kogarashi?" He said, letting the question hang in the air.

Azeiel The Risen

Mattysandwich

◆¦ CHAKRAx 2,205/ 2,205 x ◆¦ YONBI CHAKRAx 4,000/ 4,000 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 1,380/ 1,380 x ◆¦ RYOx 29,000x ◆¦ ACx 182,400
◆¦ Ninjutsu / Bloodlinex ◆¦ S-RANK x◆¦ Yonbi Host x ◆¦ Koninx ◆¦ Arashigakurex
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives

Flame Resistance Training
      Advanced Thread Walking
      Dexterity: Spinning the Staff

◆¦ Other Additives
      Yonbi Passive: Heat Immunity
      Scorch Release: Dehydration Immunity
      All complex techniques treated as simple

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:51 am
soulcatcher77

"One of those huh." Maric's attempt to dissuade the guard would backfire. What was, however, fortunate was that compared to the bouncers out front that watched the elevator and surrounded the arena this one looked particularly weaker than the rest. Still built mind you but someone that perhaps he could take on alone. IF, he were human. This man after all just had one job, to tag and prepare animals for the fights. "Well he ain't getting his deposit back...waste a time." he grumbled before he formed a hand sign. A single earthen spike almost spear-like would jut out of the ground next to him.

The man would the begrudgingly crack the end of it off to wield it. "Well let's make it quick. Least we gots a good feedin for the beasties later." Then without hesitation the man reared the spear and threw it at the disguised Maric. The surrounding cages barking, hissing, whinnying, etc causing a ruckus from all the drama. what would he do?

-Ishi no yari [ Stone Spear ] | Rank C  

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:29 am
User ImageUser Image

Well... that was.. surprising. Part of him respected the young woman for her utterly ruthless assessment and honesty. It had been some time since someone had spoken to him in such a way and it brought a small smile to his face. However behind that smile, was a perfectly hidden anger caused by the audacity to compare his empire to the UHV. Despite the fact that, not to his knowledge, the woman wasn't exactly wrong. Though again, not that he would ever admit it. After all, how could he admit that he had used many of the methods, and to many, become the very thing he so brutally wiped from existence? So he simply dipped his head and nodded,"Have a pleasant day Miss Rosewater." Clearing his throat he gestured to Bel to follow as he headed back outside the building. Once out he nodded to and Ada both,"Inform the guard, to inform the regional commanders. I am mustering the army. Coast to Coast, minus the ten regiments we have on the border, every garrison and standing regiment is to be gathered. Also recall the rest of the royal guard, and the Imperial Guards regiments in the capital. I want my best troops for this."

Now that he was back in the open of the street he pulled a cigarette from his jacket and snapped it alight with a jet of sparks from his finger. Taking a deep drag he exhaled while pinching his nose before facing Bel,"I know that they are a terrorist organization whos goal is to destroy the very ideal that my empire is based on. Which uses populist and anarchist rhetoric to rile up the civilian populations and well their ranks. I know they have several exceptionally talented shinobi in their ranks, and possess an army that is is nominally a challenge for my own, outside of the latter being more numeric, better trained, and disciplined. I also know that according to the reports one of their agents is responsible for the attack upon this village recently. That sums it up about right yea?"
                                                    ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                                          None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          - Objectives
                                                          - Go
                                                          - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Mattysandwich
                                                    Regalina Kaicho
                                                    Dexterous Prince

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:10 am
User ImageUser Image

As Shiro explained how much, or apparently little, he knew about Kogarashi, Belamos realized how secluded he must have been up in his ivory tower. By the looks of it, he had even let his training fall by the wayside. While he was undoubtedly a force to be reckoned with, his new position combined with lack of training made him more of a liability on the front-lines than he had ever been before. Once the Storm Lord concluded his assessment, Belamos snapped his fingers and a top down hologram of the village sprang up around them- as if they were looking at a very detailed war map. Using this, he explained everything that had happened of late including his wife's death and even explained to the man their plan of action in regards to the coming siege as well as all he knew of the capabilities of the enemy "Their leader, Sandayu, is particularly troublesome. As I was before, he swept me aside as if I were little more than a Genin. Now though...now I am ready for him" Belamos dismissed the map with a raise of his hand before shifting his gaze back to the former Kage "I need you to command the defenses. You're the only one with as much front line experience as myself, and now that you're a ruler you know as well as I do your days in the trenches are over. If I fall, protect Aurelia. Tsuki would want that done before all else" Looking past him, he settled onto Selina "Madam, I request you join me in the Vanguard. I have heard tales of your skills and I believe they will be of use at my side. Of course, the choice is yours."
Azeiel The Risen

Mattysandwich

◆¦ CHAKRAx 2,205/ 2,205 x ◆¦ YONBI CHAKRAx 4,000/ 4,000 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 1,380/ 1,380 x ◆¦ RYOx 29,000x ◆¦ ACx 182,400
◆¦ Ninjutsu / Bloodlinex ◆¦ S-RANK x◆¦ Yonbi Host x ◆¦ Koninx ◆¦ Arashigakurex
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives

Flame Resistance Training
      Advanced Thread Walking
      Dexterity: Spinning the Staff

◆¦ Other Additives
      Yonbi Passive: Heat Immunity
      Scorch Release: Dehydration Immunity
      All complex techniques treated as simple

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:35 am
User ImageUser Image

And now it seemed, that Bel was counseling him on his place upon the battlefield. While again, as before, Shiro found himself torn in two. While yes he understood that he couldn't, or rather shouldn't, lead directly from the front lines, it sort of was countered by the fact that, he did not like leaving things in the hands of others when he was perfectly capable of handling it himself. Taking a long drag from his cigarette he held it in his lungs for a time before letting out a sigh exhaling it from his nose. "I had every intention of commanding the defense of this area personally. For the time these lands are still my territory, and under my protection. However you know full well that I have no intention of hiding here in the city while those brave men fight and die. Thats just not the type of leader I am. The Empire isn't so fragile as to fall from the loss of one man. If I go down someone else will replace me." Glancing to Selina's door he continued,"I wonder if perhaps that would be for the best." Patting the man on the shoulder he nodded an continued on his own down the street.
                                                    [exit]
                                                    ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                                          None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          - Objectives
                                                          - Go
                                                          - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Mattysandwich
                                                    Regalina Kaicho
                                                    Dexterous Prince

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
Selina just about had the door closed when another voice ushered her to service. She was confused as to who knew of her when the voice triggered a memory in her head. She remembered a daydream she had in which she, as a teenage girl, would be performing a concert. And, in the midst of all of the fan's cheering, a massive UHV invasion would ensue. Chaos would erupt until trumpets would overwhelm the cries and the entire focus would shift onto a caped crusader. This man, who would wear a mask to hide his identity, (despite all of his features being near identical to one Belamos Karna), would be adorned in a slick black suit stylized to perfection. It would be sharp enough to slice bread, and his buttock would be modestly covered, but still prominent enough to bounce quarters off of. The masked man would move in a stream of rose petals as he manifested from the fires of his souls a spear of lustful flames. He would pose dramatically as he deliciously slain each and every agent. And of course, as he would do so, he would look with those fragile, soul revealing eyes straight at the young, teenage Selina. But then Selina realized that Belamos was married and that she was not a homewrecker.

Her trip down memory lane ended, however, when he spoke of the danger heading their way. Apparently Kogarashi was on their way, and that they're the evil which one goddess warned Kenshin about, and Konohana manifested to warn her about. Furthermore, there was particular warnings against one agent in particular, Sandayu. Selina froze when Belamos looked straight at her from the crack in her doorway and requested that she joined the vanguard and fight with her. If she was three years younger than she may have truly believed that this was when the two of them used the power of the ancient tango to unlock the Pegasus of song and save the day. However, since she did know better, her head turned to X before she looked back at the others. "I need to find Kenshin, and X needs to go back to Ada." She said with a nod of responsibility. Handseals formed as Selina opened up her eye of kaguya. She scanned the whole village and found where Kenshin and Ada were. Once she had their location at CORE she broke her sensory ability and turned to X. "Please close the door behind you, and check to see if it locks." She said she headed off first. She knew that X would not be far behind, but since people kept showing up at her home, she figured that she should make sure the place was closed and locked up.

○【

Technique(s) Used:

_
____
_
____
_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects:
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___

[ ]
[ ]

Regalina Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

Dexterous Prince

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:08 pm
User Image
__ X took quite the back seat as an incredible series of waves of tension ensued. He remained in Selina's home for the time being. Shiro ordered him to relay orders to the rest of the guard, and Selina shortly thereafter gave a pleading gaze to him. He could satisfy both parties, so he would merely activate the communicator he'd received as standard issue and relayed the Emperor's will to all the other Royal Guard on the channel. Affirmations were given back to the android shortly there after by respective unit captains. He'd remain to listen and watch not far from Selina's side as she spoke her mind freely with Shiro's permission. Although, he had a feeling that she'd wanted to say as much as she did even without that privilege.

Another voice rang out in the apartment building's halls as another celebrity, of sorts, arrived specifically seeking the Emperor and the idol who was at odds with him. X remained silent since nothing further had been said to him as of that moment. Shiro bid Selina farewell and gave X another order to be given to the guard. This time he'd need his long-range communications to carry out Shiro's will. X nodded toward the man as he departed with Belamos and carried out the order with the same promptness and professionalism that his master would if she were here too. Shiro would have all his forces mustered without fail. His gaze fell to his newest friend as she was beckoned by Belamos to join the fight. It wasn't far from what Kenshin had already asked, but precise assignments remained uncertain. X had a lot going on in his artificial mind at this point, but everything remained very apparent to him despite that. Humans probably didn't have such ease with organizing their thoughts and priorities, which was something he honestly sympathized over them for. "Yes of course, Selina." X would follow Selina out of her apartment and lock it, checking to ensure its security at her behest. As they reached the district streets he would confer a suggestion on how to find Kenshin and Ada, "I detect that Master Kyuri is in the presence of Captain Kosei at the CORE Headquarters." He'd follow her for whatever detour she might take, or simply guide her right to their friends.

×TITLE: Jonin】○【RANK: S-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +】○【SPEED: +】○【REFLEX: +】○【FORTITUDE: +】○【CHAKRA: 1551 || 1551】○【STAMINA: 1420 || 1420

Technique(s) Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Technique(s) Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects: [Here]

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Quote:

Mattysandwich
Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:45 pm

User Image

__The attack was all that Maric could suffer. Using his raging as an excuse to move his body around Maric shifted in a way so that his the spike would drill into his shoulder instead of a vital spot. It wasn't much but then again given his circumstances he couldn't really do much. Pain and blood colored his vision when the jagged rock torn into the muscles but Maric managed to hold strong. His arm however would be a useless sausage link in the beat of cases now though. Shifting his body to move into the back of the cage as if he were scared the dog Maric tried to mimic the whine of a wounded a animal. Looking all around him the boy would look to see if they were truly alone but wait for when the man would come to pull him from his cage before he made his move.

Assuming that both these conditions were met and Maric's show of broken obedience was enough to convince the man. The dog boy would unleash a blast of pure light from his mouth as soon as his captor wasn't paying attention. It's strength increased by his natural ability to korabo.

Dragon fire technique + lightning beam = B rank light jutsu with passive korabo and hand seal replacement for light jutsu.

Kao Utsushi no Jutsu [ Face Copy Technique ]
Official Description: Kao Utsushi no Jutsu is secret technique unique to the Kedouin clan. This technique allows the clan member to take on the body of their target. The clan member must remain close to the one they want to copy for a short period of time. Their body will then shape and contort to resemble the target. The copy is said to be so good that even family members of the target cannot tell they are a fake. The clan member will even take on the smell of the original.
Unfortunately the clan member does not copy the target’s Jutsu, leaving them with only their original limited skills. The clan members are skilled however, in taking on the mannerisms of the original and playing up the character traits of their target. The clan member must also provide clothing to match the original. Their appearance will eventually change back to their original form after several days.
Guild Description: See official description. Rank of the technique is determined by the rank of the person being copied, with non-shinobi characters being considered E-rank. Lasts twenty [20] posts once technique is active, but user may freely switch between appearances until those posts are up.

NecroPlant

soulcatcher77

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:54 am
soulcatcher77

The man's aim, of course, was to put the dog down. Its what you do if it's diseased. Remorse for animals was not something he'd find here of all places. So it was much to his disadvantage that the wounding of the boy was an unfortunate setback and the drudgery of 'spending more chakra' as it were was inflicted. However, also in this career laziness was also abound. A dumb animal would eventually bleed out and so that was the direction the man took. "Feck it." He'd walk away and in this the ideal time to strike would open up.

Clearly not expecting a plain beast capable of such prowess shot through the back did the man fall over with a gaping hole from his back through his torso. The man was no doubt dead and or dying if not dead. To reiterate an earlier mention these cages were shoddily made and shoddily locked the technique alone was enough to melt the doors of its hinges while the barking and shouting of animals would cover the sound of the techniques release. Maric was now left to his own devices once again. The bounty remained, but it had proved more difficult it seemed that a simple catch and grab. An announcement could be heard echoing just slightly. "Well boys that's all she wrote. War times upon us by the sound of a certain tightwads forces announcements for evacuation. See ya again when everything blows over for another crazy night ya bastards!"

It sounded like the ring was dispersing. A war on the horizon. Was it truly worth staying and attempting to apprehend this criminal when it seemed he was on the verge of making his escape? If the animal abuser wasn't stopped now would he only grow stronger and his influence wider? How did that weigh against what could be an assault on the nation? Decisions needed to be made. A backroom elevator marked 'supply' was visible. An exit it seemed without risking exposure. This man would be here it seemed, or somewhere. Another chance, perhaps would arise. It was all a matter of decisions.

Reward if Cutting Loses:

Ac: 6400

◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas