Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Pezzle's Potions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:38 am
User Image

❛I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you;
So intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling surprised. || I'm speaking to Yang. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I'm currently engaged to Angel Raphael Lionis

It was true Yang hasn’t been around much as of late, but it wasn’t as if the fox would realize, given how he had been fairly occupied with his personal matters. He had spent days cooped up in his house while he just rotted away and wallow himself in self pity over the mistakes he’s made. Calls after calls, visits after visits to the model’s house, yet he was unable to find Angel, unable to even talk to him about what happened, but at least, now, he knew everything was alright. There will be fights in the future, arguments after arguments in this relationship that was more toxic than happy, but perhaps he was a masochist. Perhaps, even if it was painful to love, he found comfort within the model’s company.

Soft giggles filled the atmosphere, and while he had a firm hold around her small frame, the fox could feel the heat radiated off her skin, enveloping him in a comfortable warmth. When was the last time he really approached another person? It was as if this warmth he felt had started to become something foreign to the forner casanova. Perhaps, he was just used to a certain someone’s warmth? That is it, he supposed. He had glued himself to the model ever since they’ve reconciled, afraid it would all be just a dream when he wakes up.

Yang had herself a voice as powerful as ever, with crimson orbs that glistened beneath the soft rays of lights. Crevan had read Journey to the West over and over again within the past few decades without ever getting sick of said tale. Even now, thinking about Yang, he’s still quite surprised he had the chance to get to know the person within the story, herself. ”Not as fruitful? Perhaps.. It means you’ll be staying in Soleil longer now?” there had been many that left this small city to pursue their dreams, their jobs, and the fox felt a tad sentimental each time a friend had to fly all the way to the other side of the world, just like how Zara and Alexander had. God knows just how long their trip would last this time around.

”Nothing much happened, really.. Each day has been normal, perhaps.. A tad too normal-- I am no longer plagued by frequent nightmares, yet it feels.. strange- leading a normal life, I mean.” was he really allowed to indulge himself within this comfort that felt just a tad unsettling? Could he really live like how others have? Holding the hand of his loved one, waking up to them right by his side every morning. Is he really allowed.. to be happy? The fox fell silent, however, a smile soon curved his lips. With his attention now upon the bottle of potion she held just moments earlier, the fox had finally relinquished his hold around her petite frame. Love potion? His eyebrows furrowed, and confusion soon clouded his features. What is this place? If anything, it seemed quite.. sketchy.

”How did you find this place? The last time I came, I was sure there was no.. potion(?) shop around-”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:25 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αρяιℓ ⑭тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑧⑧
( ⑥ мσитнs, ⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:29 pm
User Image
Sidevi || On Person: $80 || In Bank: $900 || Mood: Curious

Sidevi had managed to wander her way into pezzle's. she pulls the hood off, exposing her squirrel ears atop her head. Her wide eyes exploring and looking at all the potions as she walks around. Her tail flicking around as she seemingly has thoughts to herself. Her face shifting between inquisitive to scrunching in thought back to normal as she constantly scampers around looking at stuff, every now and then can be heard vocally mumbling, "This is weird." or "This would be funny.".

Once she eventually settles down, ending her constant movement. She pulls out her phone and messes around with it, constantly looking at certain potions then back down as the phone. Pausing every now and then to fidget with her hair. Her tail betraying her thoughts with its rapid movements during certain moments or very slow movements. Seemingly more excited during the rapid movements though appearing bored during the slow but constantly switching as if her thoughts are racing.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:50 pm
User Image

xxxx❄ ♚ Cassandra Ice ♚ ❄xxxx
xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

▂▂ ⊴ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ⊵ ▂▂

Honestly, for the first time, she wasn't exactly looking forward to her cousin and Solaris arriving later in the afternoon, mainly because her mood was just... isn't there. She was glad to apply here as a sales associate in this whimsical potion shop to get away from such thoughts; being busy may help to keep her mind on the right track. Though still, there wasn't even a single customer dropping by, which definitely left her bored to death. It was a relief that a girl came by to check on the wares, so with her signature smile that was flirtatious and persuasive, she approached her. "Good morning, my dear... Interested to try out the famous potions? Wanna breathe underwater? Make someone fall in love with you? Having a grudge and you want that person to feel the pain? Pezzle's Potions has everything covered for you." There was even the signature giggle before she continued on. "My name is Cassandra Ice, the sales associate of this place. I hope you are willing to buy any of these potions to make your dreams come true.~"

Mood: a bit meh-ish
Company: a customer
Money: $81.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Here you go. Apologies.

Irneth

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:52 pm
User Image

"Maybe! Wouldn't want anyone to feel pain though! Hmm.. make someone fall in love." Sidevi giggles softly for a moment, but shakes her head and scratches the back of her head. "I was curious when I walked in here! Then I thought I might be able to play a prank on one of my two friends... Then I had hoped for invisibility so I could sneak up on one, love would be nice on a specific person but! I dunno." Sidevi rambled on to Cassandra. After a moments pause she blinks and blushes faintly, "I'm Sidevi! Sorry for not saying so earlier, just sort of got lost in thought like I always do! I think a lot... and talk a lot... and... yeah." Sidevi just nods as if confirming this.

She then points to the potions and says rather bluntly, "Prices are a bit much but I understand why!" Her tail flickers about energetically as she asks, "Maybe you'll know more about these? As I said, I'm kind of goofy with friends and enjoy harmless pranks and such."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:26 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

The ice mage listened on with the young woman's ramble until she finally introduced herself as Sidevi, a small smile curling up her lips. "Sidevi, huh? That's a nice name. Unfortunately, we don't have potions available for invisibility, and the potions here are expensive because the ingredients are rare and some have to be cultivated by hand. After all, who wants to buy a cheap imitation only to see that it doesn't work? They will DEFINITELY work if the instructions are done right. Some effects are permanent and others only last for a day. And unfortunately, the pranks designed by these potions aren't totally harmless; some may not like the effect at all, especially the unwilling victim. What a shame." In fact, there's even poison applied to incapacitate targets that she had to eliminate.

"That one aside, which effect in particular do you really like? I may end up finding the perfect one just for you," she spoke as she sauntered through the display shelves where the potions are kept neatly arranged. There were a lot of colored bottles, thus the display resembled a kaleidoscope of sorts.

Company: Sidevi
OOC:

Irneth

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:03 pm
User Image

Sidevi smiled from the compliment of her name. She followed Cassandra through the area, her eyes focused on the colored potions. "There was a few I found interesting! I have a really tall friend, but like changing what I looked like alone would be funny for them. Since it'd help with the bet of me actually sneaking up on them." she taps her chin with her head tilted, just managing a vocal, uuuhhh. She turns back to Cassandra and asks, "I naturally have squirrel ears and a tail so I don't think that one would work... Height may work maybe. Erm, what kind of harmful are we talking about anyways?" She softly bites on the finger she was tapping her chin with in thought. Her eyes shifting to the side as well.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:28 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

"The harmful side effect is that when it came to relationships with people who are affected by the potions, especially those that make people fall in or out of love, or even with a tragic curse back in a certain school, they will DEFINITELY remember the effects that these concoctions instilled onto them. Either friends, family members or even lovers may end up being torn apart forever thanks to those effects. Quite satisfactory to those who have ill will, though karma will also come back at them. Only time will tell," there was the small smirk on Cassandra's face as she spoke the words. But still, she was able to grab a bottle that may spark Sidevi's interest and presented it to her, the surface glimmering in the sunlight.

"This one here is 'Drink Me', like in Alice in Wonderland, that lovely fairy tale. Uncork the bottle and whisper your desired height close to the mouth of the bottle, whether you want to be taller or shorter, before re-corking and shaking the bottle. Color of the drink will change to blue if you want to be shorter and green if taller, then you can uncork and drink the goodness. Everything will remain the same height except the drinker and it lasts for a day." She then took her hand and pressed the bottle into her palm. "You should definitely give it a shot, hmm? I'm sure it will work."

OOC:

Irneth

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:24 pm
User Image

"Yes this is the one I remember getting a bit excited over! Because my friend is really tall so if I showed up suddenly tall like her, it'll be unexpected right?" Sidevi asks, her fingers quickly clutching said potion so it doesn't just drop to the ground. She holds it up and looks at it in the light, turning it as if expecting to see something out of the ordinary. She looks back to Cassandra and asks, "Will your clothes change with you or... will I need to get clothes that'll fit, for one day." The expression on her face suggests that she isn't joking and is genuinely asking this. "Because if they didn't you could totally destroy the current ones you're wearing." she pondered aloud.

She blinks, her tail suddenly flicking and swishing about excitedly, "It would be amazing if you had one that made parts disappear! I could totally trick a friend by not having my big tail suddenly!"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:30 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

The sales associate hummed in thought. "I hadn’t experienced the effects yet, and it is possible that it will be different from the cartoon, so yeah, better wear taller clothes, safe than sorry. As for the magic potion to make parts disappear… It’s not available, at least not here in Soleil. You may have to travel to other parts of the world to get there, but better be careful. As I said earlier, fake imitations." She then mentioned the price for the potion. "That will be $75, Ms. Sidevi, though you can pay more if you want the antidote to counteract against the effect. The antidote costs $100, so all in all, $175. Are you up for the challenge, my dearest customer? This will be a wild ride of you do." Oh, how she just loved it when the woman was swayed away by her sugarcoating, persuasive words, a weapon also to be used against her targets if she has to be the bait to be on their good side before their death.

OOC:

Irneth

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:22 am
User Image

Sidevi tilts her head and hmmms audibly. "Well if the affects wear off I wouldn't need an antidote for it right?" she looks up to the slightly taller woman with a small smile, "Do you carry anything else similar to this or is the other stuff like your... They will remember stuff?" She asks, turning to look at some more potions still clearly thinking on it. Though she hasn't let go of the one potion she was handed, nor attempted to put it back yet. She squints back down at the potion in her hand, "Though to be fair this seems like the best chance at winning that bet I made." she thinks out loud.

She turns back to Cassandra and asks, "Maybe you could give advice on how to sneak up on someone with hyper sensitive senses like myself? More for fun not for bad things." Her ears twitch on top of her head to emphasize her question.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:52 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The antidote is there in case someone wants the effect gone prematurely before the time limit is up, or when stuck in a permanent effect and that person wants it gone. Think of it as an emergency,” Cassandra replied to Sidevi’s question about the emergency liquid. Anthony definitely has the antidotes ready in case the family would be crippled with poison, and luckily, even Solaris and Hikaru would be included since they were the ones taken by her cousins. At the plan for being sneaky, that was when she smirked. "You have to be subtle, very subtle with your movements. Better not let the surprise pop out until it is definitely time to show it. If you see anything wrong, don’t panic. Find a way to make it work without letting the obstructions get to you." She hoped that Sidevi’s plan to surprise her friend would be a total success, because, after all, Cassie was the one providing the good stuff.

OOC:

Irneth

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:18 pm
User Image

Sidevi nods a lot, "I was hoping for something like! Don't move until you see the whites of their eyes or... Get them while their back is turned.... or uh... uh, No stepping on sticks." She giggles and stands on one foot while making a ridiculous pose, "I have great balance, can climb like a squirrel and jump like one too... so I mean, I wanted to use that to my advantage." she returns back to her regular stance. Nodding yet again just to repeat, "But yes! Be subtle and don't panic.. and I guess get creative?"

She looks down at the potion and nods, "Yeah... Antidote may not seem bad because then I can return to normal after the joke is said and done. No need to be different for too long."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:02 am
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Cassandra giggled at the ridiculous show set up by Sidevi. ”Definitely, you should get creative sometimes to make it work. Tell me what will be the result in case you are planning to go along with it.” She was happy that the antidote was also considered in case the plan would go well according to what Sidevi would want to be. "So, are you completely all in? Both this and the antidote will be yours if you say yes. Just say the word." That way, this quirky establishment would finally make some money and she would make a living to make herself useful aside from hunting and playing the flute.

OOC:

Irneth

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:34 am
User Image

"Yeah... Despite my usual impulsiveness I think it'd be a nice surprise!" Sidevi nods again. She holds the potion back to eye level glancing at it with one eye closed as if inspecting it. She then looks to Cassandra and tilts her head a little, "What do you mean, what will be the result? Like.. what I plan on doing.. or what'll happen if I succeed?" She immediately starts digging into her bag with a free hand, pulling out her camera.

She turns back to Cassandra and taps away on the screen of her camera eventually switching to a picture of an extremely tall woman, with tiger ears poking out of her purple hair. Compared to random people walking by in the background she seemingly towers over them by a good two feet if not slightly more. "See! She has the ears like I do... she can supposedly read people's ki or aura when she looks at them! She is going to be a little difficult to sneak up on and surprise right?"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces