Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Weight of the Crown ( Accepting: Open: All: I: Orig. ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina listened to Snow then her eyes widened ."you can talk!!!?" she said as she always forgets she never really pays attention to them like that, Valon was her main focus"right...so the prince and astrid, and Vallerie have been kidnapped by an spider like woman, I was unable to stop her without causing harm to him. so she got away, but I left a small trace, and its vallerie" she says as she opens her palm and an clear orb appears and begins to pulsating if you listened closely you can hear Vallerie shriek slightly from it. in that moment though the orb shined brightly and began pulsating even more." we got a signal!"she said excitingly "but its weak I can follow the signal only so far unless she begins to say some more" looking at the orb she thought deeply then looked back at snow."listen snow I know you may not like this...but I need your help with something else, listen, I know you may not like this but gale is in danger and could be very useful asset." with that she took a deep breath and sighed"I need you to track Gale if you can if you been around Valon as much as I think you been you smelled gale before, try to get his sent from his bedding area, then track him down and help him please, I'll hunt down that woman, and get the prince and the rest back."with that she put her other hand on snows ear and a sharp noise was heard she then pulled her hand back and stood back up" this is a spell I placed on your ear its fixed to help you find me by tracking my voice, please lead Gale back to us if he's capable, I order some guards to go with you, if he's unable to get up and protect him once you find him," with that she stood back up and walked toward the exit."I'm counting on you Snow, don't let us down" she said then walked out the room and informed some guards of their objective with snow and rounded up the search party that was going with her, and took off as they followed vallerie signal.

Angelic Lupine

Rynn01

TealPearlVoiceTrista

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:50 pm
Blackscar_swiss
Rynn01
Dragonchild09
Angelic Lupine
Yaroki
SokoBlairse13thsin

User Image

"Try not to damage them too much Lance." Ara said smiling a little. "I'll return in no time and stay alert. I'm sure there will be guards looking for them." She then chuckled and took off into the forest. 'Now where did I leave that bird.'

User Image

Valon slowly opened his eyes and pet Astrid. "Where are we?" Looking around he realized that they were in a cave. Taking notice to Ariana, he opened his eyes in shock. "Ariana?!" 'I barely remember what happened. And who's this guy?' He turned his attention to Lance and glared. "Who the hell are you? And what you have done to Ariana?" 'Vallerie is here as well.'

Snow nodded at Shina and stretched. He then took off at top speed in search of Gale. 'Where are you Gale? I know he's around here somewhere but finding his scent might be a little difficult in this forest. It's been a while since I last tracked anyone. I just hope that Valon is alright.'

User Image

Zane slowly got to his feet and picked up Scout. "Don't worry Scout, I'll be fine alright. It's just a scratch and nothing to worry about." 'I don't want to lie to him but I see no sense in worrying Scout even more.' "I promise Scout, I will find Ari and I will bring her back safely. You need to stay here alright. I don't want anything to happen to you.'  

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:02 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

User Image
Astrid whimpered as Valon pet her. She crawled closer to him, in a scared way not wanting to leave him. Then when he started yelling, she jumped before looking over to the strange girl. She tilted her head before she managed to get to her feet before she went over to Ariana and licked the girl's cheek, trying to wake her and make sure she was okay for Valon's sake. She tilted her head and whimpered a bit at the strange girl not knowing that Ari was blind. Then again she was half blind herself in her eye with the scar on it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:10 pm
Angelic Lupine

Blackscar_swiss

DragonChild09

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Val woke up around the same time Valon did. She jumped with he yelled though. She dare not move too much. She did, however, look up at the man who was sitting across from them with a smug look on his face. She was relieved that Valon and Astrid were okay. She was worried about all of them.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:16 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Lance smirked as Ara told him not to damage them "No promises, you know how much I like my games." he spoke as he watched Ara leave. Not long after Ara vanished from the cave, Valon started waking up, and was obviously shocked about what was going on.

Lance gave a small mocking bow "Morning your highness. I'm Lance, I believe you already met my wonderful partner Ara." he chuckled casting a quick glance at the dog that walked over to Ariana. Then glanced at Ari for a moment going over to her before turning his attention back to Valon. "Don't worry, she's not dead. Coming as close to suffocation as she did she'll just be napping for a little while longer." Lance smirked placing a hand gently onto Ari's head.

"If you're good, then maybe I'll let you join us after her nap for a little game." Lance smiled with a small laugh.

~~~~~~~~

As Zane picked him up, Scout nuzzled a bit into Zane's arm a bit, his ear twitching for a moment before looking at Zane and giving a small nod. He trusted Zane, but right now Zane needed rest. They weren't in a good predicament, everyone seemed hurt and tired and who knows what happened to Ariana.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yaroki

SokoBlairse13thsin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:41 pm
DragonChild09

TealPearlVoiceTrista

User Image
Astrid then bit Lace on the leg growling as she knew how important Ari was to Valon. She then started shaking her head while attached to his leg. Her teeth were sharp enough to break the skin but she didn't know if they would go through his pants.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:19 pm
Rynn01
Dragonchild09
Angelic Lupine
yaroki
SokoBlairse13thsin

User Image

"Take your hands off of her." Valon said glaring. "What do you want with us?" 'There has to be way to get out of here. If I just had the strength to move then maybe I could do something. Why did Ariana have to get dragged into this? I wonder what happened to Zane.' "What in the world would make you think that I would join you?" He watched Astrid and tried to move. "No Astrid, get away from him."

User Image

"I can't rest now Scout." Zane said. "I have to find Ari as soon as possible. Who knows what could be happening to her right now." 'I can't allow my injuries to get in the way of my duties. The princess comes above everything else.' He then set Scout down and grabbed his sword. "I'll return in no time at all. I won't rest until the princess is safe."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:23 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

DragonChild09

Angelic Lupine

Val scooted until she was next to Valon. She tried not to stare at Lance but she couldn't help it, there was just this aura about him that made her uncomfortable. She glared at him, "What are your plans?" she said to him. She even pelted a pebbled at him, hitting his arm  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:39 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Lance looked down at Astrid as the dog tried to bite his leg, only to strike the metal beneath. When the dog had approached, Lance had made sure to be ready in case, and it looks like that had paid off. Ignoring the dog's attempts, Lance looked at Ariana as she let out a small mumble before slowly opening her eyes. Lance let out a small sigh "How rude to wake her during her nap." he said twirling some of Ariana's hair in his hand. Hearing the voice from before, the one belonging to the one that called himself Lance, Ariana tensed. What had happened to Zane? If she was here.... Zane must be injured pretty badly.

Turning his focus back onto Valon and the girl, Lance felt a small pebble hit his arm. Did she seriously think that was going to do anything. "What do I want... hmmmm... I want to play some more games. That guard.... what was his name?... Zane? He was fun but I'm afraid he worn out far to quickly." Lance chuckled. "Ara on the other hand, she'll have another plan for all of you."

Who was he talking to, who else was here? questions rushed through Ariana's head, to nervous about what Lance would do if she hit his hand away from her head to do so. "It would be a shame if you didn't join our games, but I suppose if you don't want to then you don't want to. But don't worry, Ariana and I will have fun without you." Lance smirked still playing with Ariana's hair. It was clear that Ariana was nervous, she always was in new locations when there wasn't anyone to guide her.

~~~~~~~~

As Zane placed him back onto the ground, Scout stared at Zane's wound and made a small growl trying to at least get him to wrap it up. If Zane left now the wound would only be a bane to him and slow down his pace, possibly even knocking him unconscious if strained to much.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

[quote"TealPearlVoiceTrista"]
[quote"Yaroki"]
[quote"SokoBlairse13thsin"]
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:14 pm
Dragonchild09
Rynn01
Angelic Lupine
((I'll be holding off on Ara for now until I figure some things out))

User Image

"Get away from my sister." Valon said slowly standing up. He winced in pain and fell back against the cave wall. 'I have to help her no matter how much pain I am in.' "You underestimate Zane. He's one of the strongest people I know. He will come and he will take Ariana home safely. You'll be sorry you ever messed with him." Without waiting for a response, he used his remaining energy to fire off some ice shards at Lance.

Zane looked down at Scout and sighed. "Alright alright." He quickly got some bandages and wrapped them around his wound. "You have to stop worrying about me Scout. I am quite capable of taking care of myself. Now I can't waste anymore time, Ari is counting on me to get to her side."  

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:22 pm
DragonChild09

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Val wasn't as injured as Valon was, she was able to get up. She put herself in between him and Lance, "Don't hurt them. Hurt me instead." she picked up another pebble and threw it at him again, this time hitting his face. She wanted to aggravate him and draw his attention away from those two. If she could protect her Prince she would.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:42 am
Shina was traveling for awhile then she finally got another boost in her signal."yes keep talk Val I'm almost there" she said to herself as she kept trailing on with her group of soldiers. she then made her way towards a cavern entrance it was littered with webbing but val's voice was being traced inside. "this must be it" she whispered and signal all her men to hold she then gave them the order to hide, as she explained to them to wait for her signal. as she grabbed three spark flares from the groups inventory she moved quietly in toward the cave entrance and examined the webbing she didn't go any closer though not yet, she began doing hand jesters and put her palm on the ground and put her other palm in her ear. this spell allowed all sounds to be amplified from a specific direction of her choosing, and she chose towards the cave to listen in on the conversation, going on inside. with that she shrugged into hiding on a tree to make sure to get her reconnaissance done without interruption.

Angelic Lupine

Rynn01

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:23 pm
DragonChild09

TealPearlVoiceTrista

User Image
Astrid growled at Lance as she went over to Valon before moving out of the way when he attacked Lance. She hid behind Valon not wanting to anger him more than he was.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:09 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Lance released Ariana's hair dodging the shards of ice, though one managed to hit his side, that the prince had thrown at him as he yelled about leaving Ariana alone. The girl threw another pebble at him, which he caught before it hit him, saying to hurt her instead. Ariana's eyes widened, she could recognize that voice anywhere, Valon, what was he doing here? How did they find him? "Valon" Ariana spoke, this wasn't how she had planned on them meeting after all. There was another person there as well, though Ariana didn't recognize the voice. Trying to get to her feet to go over to Valon, Ariana felt a warm blade against her neck and immediately stopped. Lance let out a small sigh, the blade forming off his arm across Ariana's neck a small trickle of blood running down her neck. "Now, now, everyone, calm down. I simply want to play some games. As for Zane, I don't underestimate people, where would the fun be in that? He put up a fair fight, but I believe he missed his nap." Lance said with a chuckle.

"Now then, would you want to play a game with Ariana and I, or no?" Lance smirked keeping the blade in front of Ariana.

~~~~~~~~

As Zane finished wrapping his wound, Scout wagged his tail a bit, his ears twitching showing his approval. He trusted Zane to bring back Ariana, even if he had to stay behind at the castle.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yaroki

SokoBlairse13thsin

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:48 pm
Dragonchild09
Angelic Lupine
Blackscar_swiss
Rynn01

User Image

Valon threw his arm over Val's shoulder in order to keep himself up. 'I can't fight. My energy is gone. Hold on Ariana, I'm sure help is on the way.' He watched Lance and glared. "We have no choice. Fine, we'll do things your way. Just let me see my sister." 'I'll do whatever it takes to protect her.'

Ara made her way through the forest and was about to grabe Gale when she noticed Snow. 'Someone's looking for him. I better hide and wait.' She then moved into the bushes and watched her prey. 'This shouldn't take long at all. I'll get rid of those guards in no time.'

Snow ran through the forest with a few guards until he noticed a large cocoon. "That must be Gale. Stay on high alert, there's hard telling who or what's out here." 'Hold on Gale. We'll find a way to get you out of there. I have a bad feeling that we're not alone out here. It's just too quiet.'

"Wait here Scout." Zane said before taking off through the forest. 'I'm coming Ariana, just hold on a little longer. I'll be there soon.' He kept going until he took notice to Snow. 'That wolf stays around Valon but I don't see him anywhere. I better lend a hand, he might be able to help me find Ariana.' Running over to Snow, he dropped to one knee and quickly opened up the cocoon. "Gale?! Don't worry Snow, he's alive but he needs medical attention." Snow nodded as the guards took off with Gale. "Let's go." With that Zane and Snow took off towards the cave.  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff