Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Ombre Housing District
1307: Patrick Peterson Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:01 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick gets out another cutting board for Roy then places the knife on it. He keeps to mind of Roy's address in case he visits him in the future. "Have you ever been to a sleepover before? Not the kiddie kind" he asked him. Looks to the vegetables that was placed on the counter. "They will do" he said. "Next we wash them off in the sink then cut off the ends" he gives instructions of what their doing next. "Would you want your vegetables with or without skin?" he asked him as he carries some of the vegetables to the kitchen sink.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro, and Roy

Blades252

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:18 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Happy

Thoughts:
"Hm"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$792.06

Roy raised an eyebrow as he began washing the vegetables under the cool water "A sleepover?...No, never once....why?" he asked before taking his cleaned vegetables over to the cutting board Patrick place out for him "Skin on, more nutrition and what not..." Roy stated before he took the knife and began slice the ends off the vegetables, also taking the liberty of removing the seeds from the one's with seeds.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:59 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick let Roy wash the vegetables and watching him. He walks back over to the cutting board, "Just learning more about you, that is all" he answered. "Would you accept the invitation if given and that it fits into your schedule?" he asked as he helps out with cutting the ends of the vegetables on his own cutting board with his own knife. "Okay, it will make this step a little quicker" he said to Roy's response to keeping the skin on the vegetables. "So about your job. What does it exactly entails other than typing up reports?" he asked him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:intrigued.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro, and Roy

Blades252

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:21 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Happy

Thoughts:
"Hm"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$792.06

As Roy was cutting up the vegetables he nodded his head at Patrick's question "Of course, I'm always open for trying new things" Roy said as he just finished his last vegetable that he had. Roy then thought for a moment at his second question "...To serve and protect, my job is to put myself in harms way and clean up the streets of any criminal activity despite the bad rep we officers get" he started "One time a lady actually asked me....'Officer Valentine how does it feel to be a part of a squad of raving lunatics?'" he shook his head at the memory "Sometimes I question whether becoming an officer was even worth it...." Roy stated, scratching the side of his head with a small frown.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:24 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was looking down while he was cutting vegetables on and did it at a steady pace. "Good to know" he said grinning. He drops the ends into the trash can then he uses the knife to push the cut up slices into the salad bowl. Setting the cutting board and knife on the counter, he went over to the cabinets a bottle of apple cider vinegar. Looked through a drawer to get a wooden to toss the salad with. "I wonder such questions myself about the career I choose when I was a kid. I went to college for a different career and ended up not because of my condition" he said as he pours a cap full of vinegar into the salad bowl.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:intrigued.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro, and Roy

Blades252

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:58 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Happy

Thoughts:
"Hm"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$792.06

Roy walked over and picked up the dirty knives and cutting boards and began to wash them off in the sink while he finished the salad "Well...if it's any consolation...um...I think you choose a good path...I mean.....if that statue you made for me is any indication....you're an amazing artist...." Roy stated, pausing a few times in order to properly form the words in his head before saying them. Roy then placed the cleaned boards and knives on the drying rack before looking at Patrick with a smile "So what were you originally going to college for?" he asked, curious of what career Patrick originally wanted.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:58 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick started tossing up the salad and mixing the vegetable slices together. "Thanks, Roy" he said about choosing a good path and being an amazing artist. He gets out tongs and two plates now that the salad is ready to be served. Couldn't smiling when he say Roy smile at him, "I think it was geology that was eventually going to branch off to archaeology" he answered. His college and journal was the only real proof of what he did in college.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro, and Roy

Blades252

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:30 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Happy

Thoughts:
"Hm"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$792.06

Roy continued to smile as he grabbed his own serving of the salad and sat down at the table, waiting for Patrick to get his food and sit down "Well if you ask me dusting off old rocks isn't nearly as interesting as what you do!" he stated honestly as he adjusted his glasses that began to slip down slightly "Besides if you weren't an artist we probably would never have met!" he stated thoughtfully, realizing that what he said was actually very true.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:22 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick serves himself then heads over to the table also. "What I am and one of my abilities are makes it possible for sculpting the statues" he said revealing the info to him. "Do you want anything to drink?" he asked noticing neither of them has a beverage to drink. "True, that is good point" he said with a nod and that he wouldn't in this city anymore. "Along with not owning a vehicle of any kind" he added otherwise he would have drove the statue most of the way there.
╚══════════════╝

Blades252

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:00 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Happy

Thoughts:
"Hm"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$792.06

Roy nodded his head at the offer of the drink "I'll just have water, thank you" he then thought about Patrick's power for a moment "What's it like having those powers? It must be very useful I'd imagine..." he stated, thinking of all the different uses that he could have with powers like Patrick's.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:12 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"You're welcome" said Patrick getting up from his seat. He walks over to the cabinet and gets out two glasses and set them on the counter. After getting the water pitcher from the fridge then pours until they were almost full. "Can be useful at times, but also a hindrance. I have to limit and control myself at all times" he tells him. He returns to the water pitcher back to the fridge. Afterwards carries the table and set one down on Roy's side before sitting back down in his seat.
╚══════════════╝

Blades252

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:21 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Curious

Thoughts:
"Hm"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$792.06

Roy smiled as he nodded his head at Patrick "Thank you very much" he finally picked up his fork and began eat the salad, nodding his head as he clearly enjoyed it "So...um...what hobbies do you have? Besides art I mean..." he questioned in between his bites of salad and drinks of water.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:33 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"You're welcome again" said Patrick then takes a sip from his glass. "Gardening" he answered. Picks up his fork and takes his first bite of the salad on his plate. "The vinegar was a good choice" he thought smiling to himself. "Have you seen it while you were living room?" he asked him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:relaxed.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro, and Roy

Blades252

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:37 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Curious

Thoughts:
"Hm"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$792.06

Roy nodded his head as he took a sip of water "Yes, even in the middle of winter it looked well used" he commented before taking a bite of his salad. Roy sat there for a moment before an unpleasant thought got into his head and his face fell slightly as he put his fork down on his half finished salad "Um...Patrick...you um...." it took a few moments for him to think about how to convey what he was saying "Did you...invite me over tomorrow..because you...um...pity me?" Roy asked as the thought wormed it's way into his head. Roy was simply not used to anyone treating more than an officer and the elation of not spending Christmas alone had finally worn off and now he was just worried that Patrick was only being nice out of pity.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:08 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick smiles, "Excellent" he said and pleased to know his garden was noticeable. He resumes eating the salad and was half way finished when Roy said his name. He looks over to his waits for him to say what he needs to say. "Nope" he answered. "I am invited you because I was interested in you as a solely person and making a change of what I normally do on holidays. Kenzie is a different case since he showed out of the blue" he explained. "Does all of that answer your questions?" he asked him before sipping his water and eating some more. "Pity is a negative emotion and I can't be feeling that nor have felt it even for myself" he tells him after swallowing.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:concerned.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro, and Roy

Blades252

● Ombre Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces