Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Guild Wide Out Of Character Chat (break the shyness here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the Guild Chat Remain?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Crohm Cindersoul

Enigmatic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:32 pm
this is prolly the first time posting here ever since iv'e lurking for months(was having fun reading the threads). anyways ill just be passing by and be rping when a threads really piques my interests 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:15 am
Sounds like a good plan. Hopefully you don't wait too long though. Good rp's don't always start good. It takes folks taking interest and putting in effort to make them good.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:25 am
Nice idea, I had noticed a lack of general chit chat here. How is everyone?

As for me I'm mostly lurking and popping up to see if anyone will RP with me. Got a few plots I'd like to do, but alas, all the guilds and barton town are being stubborn lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:00 am
-Adorkable Little Lurker-

As for me I'm mostly lurking and popping up to see if anyone will RP with me. Got a few plots I'd like to do, but alas, all the guilds and barton town are being stubborn lol

Best way to get an rp going is to post the idea and then pm invite members to join. Any other way is hit or miss.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:33 am
Novama
-Adorkable Little Lurker-

Best way to get an rp going is to post the idea and then pm invite members to join. Any other way is hit or miss.

true, but I'm not really big on group rps atm, so I'm mostly looking for 1x1's. That and frankly I'm not great with group management.

Anyway, with groups, particularly in barton, I tend to find they'll be advertising to have places open for new characters to join, but when you look...nope. That and being from the UK, getting a word in can be a royal pain...thus my preference for 1x1's or small groups emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:28 am
Hey all. I am a new member invited by Novama. I will submit an entry in the Introduce Yourself Forum here in at the end of the week. I haven't been able to post anything on Gaia for a while because I have been swamped at work. We just lost like 6 people in my department and I have been working 6 days a week. Lets just say my creative juices have stopped flowing. I will try and post something on the first because I have some vacation time coming up around my birth anniversary. I have a multitude of character ideas I have wanted to try. Feel free to pick anything from My Journal to Pm me about. I would love any ideas or positive criticism for my characters to help polish and re-shine my small role playing skills. I look forward to getting to know y'all better and I will apologized ahead of time for any snappiness for I can be hotheaded at times.  

Seherak Sensei

Demonic Animal

7,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

One For All Hero

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:04 am
I really want to do a group Naruto roleplay.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:53 am
Hello all! I've just rejoined Gaia after a few years, and I'm trying to get back into roleplaying, so if anybody is in need of people to join, I'd be happy to.  

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:13 am
Things seemed to have slowed down here...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:42 pm
It's a place to come and go. With the start of school for many, I imagine things will slow down quite a bit unless we actively invite folk again during this transition time.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:11 pm
Things slowed down greatly on Gaia in this summer. But, looking for an RP currently. Any particular ideas? owo  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:25 pm
I wish gaia's pages didn't run so much flash stuff. turns out its getting hacked and flooded with additonal advertisements which bogs loading times....there's a reason folks are moving away from flash.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

[picture.perfect.failure]

Liberal Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:27 pm
Whoa, random! However, agreeable. xp

Novama
I wish gaia's pages didn't run so much flash stuff. turns out its getting hacked and flooded with additonal advertisements which bogs loading times....there's a reason folks are moving away from flash.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:32 pm
*attempts frankemsfein's experiment to revive activity* I COMMAND YOU TO LIVE!!!  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:09 am
How active do you need a chat? Isn't it just a place to post random bits when you feel moved?  
RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff