Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Inuyasha: The Untold Story [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:08 am
User Image
Kameno was no protector. Maybe that's how the village saw her, but they only saw the results; they had no idea about her real intentions. She was simply a demon killer... a half demon with a chip on her shoulder. Not accepted by demons and not accepted by humans. She told herself that she only killed demons because they actually presented a challenge... but she knew it was a lie. Her human heart wouldn't let her kill an innocent human... but it had hardened over the years; hardened to the point where she could ignore one human while fighting to kill a demon.... because killing the demon would make her stronger and save the village.

Not that Kameno had such noble thoughts. She never bothered to consider it that intently. She just knew she'd rather kill this dragon now instead of letting it go near the village; if one human died becaue of it, well... sucks to be them.

No... This could kill two humans: the village's priestess and this dragon's human container...! ..... Sucks for them; she had to kill a dragon. Her ears picked up the sound of the flying dagger, and immediately, Kameno knew what she had to try. She gripped her claws into the dragon's back and pulled with all her might to try and swing it into the dagger's path.

- - - - -

In the village, along with preparations for the festival, there was an energetic and excited feel. There was something different, something to change up the routine. There were exciting visitors. As Mamoru and Ren walked about, they attracted attention of different types. Many of the adults gawked at Mamoru's towering height, either from astonishment or jealousy, and many of the children giggled and talked amongst themselves about Ren's blue hair. Neither of these traits were common, and it began to ripple throughout the villagers in hushed whispers and curious glances.

Then came their questions... Despite the vivid description of the missing demon, no one was able to provide an answer. Some tried to be helpful but honestly had no idea. Others laughed it off as some weird joke. A few showed concern and distress that these visitors would even ask about a creature so gruesome; this was a time of celebration after all! Rumors of the visitors spread....

... But it wouldn't be enough to hinder them getting lunch. "Welcome! You seem hungry!" The shop owner laughed, good naturedly. Money was money, even if it came from a tall boy and his blue haired companion. "What can I getcha?"

loth17
magicallytalicious
Nykromantyk
-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:21 am
User Image
Nykromantyk
wise_ninja_person

With: Mamoru
Where: In village
OCC:

Rem felt frustrated at his brother. But had to continue to follow him. He notices people around him stared at him, laughing an saying comments about his hair. Feeling embarrasses he covers his face. Mamoru stops at a place to eat, a man welcome them in. -Hope this isn't expensive... We don't have to much to spend- He thinks to himself giving out a sigh. Walking up to the guy, Rem looks around the place. "What do you have?" Curious of the new spell.

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:37 am
-KooL-LiSa-

wise_ninja_person

Mamoru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Furuburaddo mūn
{Translates as 'Full Blood Moon'}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mamoru looked at the shop keep and took a seat. "one of each of your marinated kabobs and some green tea for me" the armed half-demon ordered as he pulled a handful of coins out of his pocket and placed it on the counter. "What will you have, little brother?" he asked, not caring that he just dropped half of the cash he had on him in front of chef. On top of that the half-breed knew full well that what just he had just careless plopped on the counter was roughly two thousand yen. "Come one Ren, relax for a bit we can continue our hunt after the festival" the elder half-blood grinned as his stomach growled. The six-foot-six swordsman then turned back to the shop keep "So what's the celebration for anyway?" the seventeen year old asked curiously.

{ the demon in question:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [what would you do if you found that in a dark alley? or in your closet?]}

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:20 am
Jigoku was about to dodge out of the way when the half demon pushed the dragon into its path. Having no other option Jigoku raised a hand to block the dagger. It pierced through the hand and went all the way to the elbow before stopping. "If this body was not a priestess that might have gotten me." Jigoku said calmly before turning its gaze to the half demon. Jigoku's host body was crying from the pain inflicted upon it. "That was a cruel thing." Jigoku raised its wind sword and slashed in a circular motion. It was quickly surrounded in a sphere of cutting wind. If the half demon was not quick enough to dodge back it would be feeling that attack in the morning.
wise_ninja_person

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:52 pm
Tension filled the air as soon as those coins hit the counter. Immediately, the owner's eyes widened, and for a moment, it seemed like he couldn't breathe. Thankfully, Mamoru was placing his order, so it gave the man a chance to recover before Ren asked his own question. Staring at the coins was rude, so he quickly cleared his throat and did his best to act like he hadn't seen them. "We're best known for our barbeque, but if you have a sweet tooth, our dango can't be beat! O-Of course, if there's something else you'd like, I'm sure I can scrounge something up..!" The food stall provided travelers with pick-me-up types of foods to help them along the way, but for that sort of coin, even the chef wouldn't mind preparing a full meal for the pair.

"Ah, the festival! I thought you might be travelers, but now I know it!" He laughed again, proud to have been right. "Tomorrow's the Moon Festival. These are troubling times what with the warlords all trying to win land and demons on the rise. They're even in the forest! Ahh, but don't worry; no demon's been in this village for as long as I can remember!" He laughed. He looked to be somewhere in his thirties. "Anyways, we hold the Moon Festival after every full moon, hoping to help sooth the souls of travelers who've lost their lives for one reason or another."

- - -

User Image
The face of the crying woman shook the half-demon. Her heart ached as she saw her failure reflected in those tears. Her claws pulled out of the woman, and she fumbled a step back, but her movements were too sluggish. The dragon raised its sword, summoning another attack.

"Crap..!" Kameno tried to jump back, but the wind sliced about her arms, drawing blood that dripped to the ground as she backed away. "D*** you!" She needed a new plan, but she couldn't concentrate after seeing those tears. She shook her head and darted around to the dragon's left, hoping to stall or confuse it. If it followed her, it would be turning its back on Kazima.

loth17
magicallytalicious
Nykromantyk
-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:26 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

wise_ninja_person

Mamoru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Furuburaddo mūn

After hearing what the festival was about Mamoru decided it was best not to tell them why they were really there. In addition the half-demon concluded that it would most likely be a really bad idea to tell him what they were. "So how long have been having this moon festival?" the elder half-breed asked before beginning to make himself comfortable. While he waited for responses from the chef and his younger brother the half-blood unsheathed his sword and began to clean it. It had been awhile since the six-foot-six seventeen year old had time to properly clean his blade so the weapon forged from wolf demon bones and virgin blood on the first full moon of the year of the dog was caked with demon blood. While cleaning the demonic katana the young swordsman also prepared to sharpen it.

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:13 pm
Mamoru's order of food could be heard cooking, and the smell of the cooking meat wafted out into the street. "How long? I'd say... Well, I can't remember a time when it didn't exist, but my parents made a big deal about it when I was growing up, so I guess it's about as old as me, give or take a few years. .... Saaaay, that's a nice sword you have there..! Where'd you get something like that? Are you the son of a lord or something?" He grinned with interest, but he tried to play it off as casual curiosity. Really, he wanted to learn more about these travelers: they looked so different and had so much money..!

This village had been at peace for so long, they'd forgotten how to be wary of strangers. They trusted others so easily because they believed the Guardian Spirit would protect them from anything.

loth17
magicallytalicious
Nykromantyk
-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:10 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

wise_ninja_person

Mamoru

After hearing the question about the sword Mamoru sheathed it and paused for a moment. Then realizing that most humans value honesty he chose to tell him the truth. "Our father was a wolf demon and this is Furuburaddo mūn" the elder half-demon informed honestly before continuing to explain the blade. "His great great grandfather's great uncle forged it using wolf demon bones and virgin blood on the first full moon of the year of the dog" the towering warrior told the chef as he got up. "I understand that this village is a place of peace and safety" the young half-breed sighed "But my brother and I are on our way to the mountains chasing a very dangerous runaway ape demon". "But due to our wolf demon side I personally felt the need to stay for this moon festival" Mamoru smiled warmly "If that's okay?" he asked with a bow.

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:25 pm
User Image
Nykromantyk
wise_ninja_person
loth17

With: A girl?
Where: Forest
OCC: Want the characters all to meet up lol

When the two started to talk, Ren felt bored and walked around. He ended up leaving his brothers side and explore the place. As he made his way out by the edge of the village, he started to hear disturbing noises from a distance. Focusing on it, he heard blades colliding together. Knowing that sound, he felt as if someone was in trouble. His first thought was to turn to his brother, but Ren didn't want to rely on him forever. Running out of the town, he makes his way to a forest near the woods. He heard screams of women closer by. Running as fast as he could, something ran in his way, unable to fast soon enough he hit it. Hitting the floor hard, Ren got up from the fall as fast as he could to see what he hit. Walking over he saw a girl with her hair up in a ponytail. He quickly went to her aid, hoping he didn't brake anything. "Are you alright miss..." He hesitated, never been in this situation. Ren didn't know what to say. ".. Is there anything broken... I mean.. Is there anything I can do..." Something about the girl seemed different. Ren noticed it but he was to worried to focus on it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:00 pm
DragonChild09

User Image
Akari
OOC:

Akari laughed at Kai's comment about her training him. "No, no. I'm not really that strong. I just know how to use the blades. Been training with them for a very long time." Remembering her time training, she kept a smile on her face. "You guys are the skilled and strong ones. Benefits of being a demon I guess" She felt bad for having to lie to them. -Kazu is a wolf demon... If he found out I'm half phoenix, he might attack... I don't remember exactly who but I know a pack of demon wolves captured me... I can't be caught with any of them- "So when do you train Kai, Kazu?" She then looked at Kazu to hear his response. "While you guys are training maybe I can go get some food for all of us."

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:35 pm
User Image

Kaijin and Kazuhiro

Kai shook his head at Akari's comment about her not being strong "No, you are strong. Like Kazu always says, there's more then one way to be strong, right Kazu?" Kai smiled turning to the wolf demon. Kazu looked to the side a bit slightly embarrassed, he had told Kai that, but he wasn't really sure how other people would take it. Regardless, Kazu nodded "Yeah, that's right Kai." .

Glad to pick up the change of subject as Akari asked about the duos training, Kazu looked at Akari as Kai took another sip of his tea. "We don't really have set times since we tend to travel quite a bit. We just kind of fit it in when we can." Kazu replied. "If you don't mind getting the food, that would be great. Kai you up for some training?" Kazu asked though already knew the energtic boy's answer. "Yeah!" Kai cheered then looked at Akari "You be careful, alright? No getting hurt." Kai said hopping down from his seat and leading the way outside, Kazu watching him go. A moment later Kazu stood up and took up the empty cups of tea before bringing them over to the sink. "Thanks for offering to get the food. It can be a pain for us sometimes." Kazu spoke turning back to Akari. They really only hunted since they wanted to avoid towns and such as much as possible, but occasionally Kai would overdo trying to kill something or use his miasma on it by accident.

No demons should attack her on her way to where ever, since Kai's demonic pressure was going to be staying here. But there was still a chance and his nerves had calmed a bit remembering what Kai had said about her fighting. Going over to his bag, Kazu pulled out a coin pouch and held it out to Akari. "Here's some money if you decide to enter a town. Make sure to be cautious on your trip. Kai would be very upset if you were hurt." Kazu said with a small smile.

[quote"wise_ninja_person"]
[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"magicallytalicious"]
-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:53 pm
Jigoku turned to follow Kameno and chased after her. "You have not chance against me." Jigoku said as tears continued to fall from the host's eyes. The dragon continued to swing the wind blade to send slash after slash of cutting wind at the half demon. "You are a half demon. Half of one thing and all of nothing. No part of you is whole." Jigoku said with an arrogant laugh.
wise_ninja_person

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:55 pm
"A... A demon...?" The man froze, his expression one of confused laughter. He heard Mamoru's words but wanted to take them as a joke... but the inability to process should tip the half-demon off that his honesty may not have been the best idea...

As the seconds ticked by, the scent of burning meat stretched from the stall. The owner jolted at the smell and quickly served up Mamoru's order. "Here, on the house", the man said quickly, unable to meet Mamoru's eyes. "Don't bother paying; just... just get out." The stall owner turned and walked into the back of his shop, not wanting to acknowledge Mamoru's existance. He didn't want to accept the half-demon's words, nor what they could mean. That demons could be here would mean that the Guardian Spirit could fail-- had failed, and that would mean the village's idea of peace was wrong.

Nykromantyk

- - -

User Image
Jigoku followed. Normally that would've made Kameno grin that a plan of hers had worked, but at the moment, it was taking all she could to dodge the dragon's continuous attacks. 'I have to think of something...!' At least she was leading it away from the priestess; fighting around the human would've been a pain.

So lost was she in her thoughts that she somehow missed the blue haired, bumbling fool who literally ran into her. She stumbled, rolling with the fall, and managed to get leaves and at least a twig or two caught up in her unkempt hair. Dirt from the forest floor smeared her ragged clothes, but she didn't care about that. She didn't care about any of that! Because now the dragon had a sitting target.

Cat-like yellow-green eyes glared at the half wolf demon as he made his way towards her as if to help her up. Idiot!! Now he was a target, too! She pounced at the half-demon, grabbing his shoulders with her clawed hands before pulling her feet up and onto his shoulders to kick off and jump into the closest tree. She used him as a spring board to escape from the dragon, and if she were lucky, the two creatures would decide to fight each other, leaving her time to circle back and kill the dragon from behind. A cowardly move, but Kameno was no hero.

loth17
-KooL-LiSa-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:39 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

wise_ninja_person

loth17

Mamoru

Mamoru then took back his money and stuffed the meat into his pack. "You don't have to be such an a**" the six-foot-six half-demon sighed as he got up. Right before he left the swordsman contemplated killing the cook where he stood for a couple seconds, but decided it'd be a waste of energy and it would cause an unneeded panic. So the elder half-breed gathered his stuff, made one last statement and left. "Maybe you should be nicer to half-demons, since your village is dead center of four different demon territories and as it seems your seal of protection is gone without a half-demon protector you'll all be dead within a week" the young half blood sighed honestly before making his way back to the forest. After that the towering teen began to look for his younger brother.

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:22 pm
Jigoku sighed in the direction of the half demon before reabsorbing the wind sword. "This is useless." He said to Kameno. "Hostilities were opened by you and your priestess. I am going to the village. If you sheath your hostility I will not pursue you." Jigoku then turned around and began to walk towards the village.
wise_ninja_person

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces