Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:16 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④④
( ① мσитн, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:13 pm
User Image
♪♫ Behind me is a wall of shutters
My fingertips reek of iron
Keep going and burst out; Every road is packed
Find a way out of here
We’ll find it out ♫♪

🎼 Rin and Deimos ◘ Shraipua

Rin happily walked into the park, her movements almost making it look like she was dancing, and her guitar case strapped onto her back. Following her was Deimos, her half-brother, who seemed to be a bit uncomfortable, his hands loosely in his pockets. Rin turned to her brother, walking backwards she smiled "See, I told you the park is nice." Rin said happily then playfully stuck out her tongue, "And don't forget, I won rock, paper, scissors, so no changing forms.". Deimos let out a small sigh "Yeah, yeah, I know, I don't get why it's such a big deal though." he stated looking back at his sister. "It's a deal because you don't talk when you're in an animal form. Plus it's nice to see you out in your normal form." She said happily turning back around.

Finding a nice little bench off to the side Rin quickly went over to it. "Here, now let our fun day out begin!" she cheered happily. Deimos smirked though it couldn't be seen through the mask, despite everything that they've been through, Rin was always so cheerful and happy, it was something he never wanted her to change. As he took a seat at the bench, Rin gently placed her guitar case down before taking out her guitar and sitting on the table.

After a bit of tuning she started strumming notes as she continued to talk to Deimos. "You're welcome though, I could have picked a crowded area." she said teasingly. Deimos let out a small chuckle "Yeah I suppose, but you're not all that great with crowds either, unless you're playing." he teased back listening to the chords from Rin's guitar. It always helped him stay calm and relax a bit, and he knew how much Rin loved to play.

♫♪ I will be your deadman
With nothing but this blood on my hands
Stuck in your "wonderland"
I just want to make you bleed like me ♪♫

User Image

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:48 pm
User Image
Find a way out of here
We’ll find it out ♫♪

"Hey I'm still better than you." Rin shot back teasingly. Deimos nodded "Fair enough." he stated calmly letting Rin's guitar fill in the silence that followed. Rin always seemed to get lost in her own world when she played, it was almost like nothing in the world could trouble her.

Letting out a small breath Rin started playing a song her singing and guitar sounding out through the park. It was moments like this, when Rin seemed so happy, so carefree, that Deimos never wanted to end. Listening to the song, Deimos laid down on the bench, looking up at the sky as cherry blossoms blew by.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:07 pm
User Image
Celeste Montgomery

"If only I could change the past......."

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Celeste had managed to wander back towards the upper part of town. She had seen the park the other day and since it was a nice day she decided to go there and relax for a bit. She was wearing a long sleeve shirt that covered her back but it seemed like it was too hot for that. She sat down on a bench near by and closed her eyes. She had managed to eat before coming to the park. She opened eyes and watched as couples walked by her. She sighed once again then turned so that she was not looking. She closed her eyes once more and she started to dream what woke her five minutes later was the sound of a whipping sound. When she looked it was just a kid jumping rope near by. She soon got up and began to move away. She began to head towards a group of trees where she felt like she would not hear that sound again.

(sorry if it is short I don't have a lot of time on my hands due to having to work both jobs)
☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪

"............In reality the past has changed me."
'

Lady Illusia

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:30 pm
User Image
Find a way out of here
We’ll find it out ♫♪

Deimos turned his head a bit to the side, spotting people moving about in pairs or small groups. Rin turned to look at him and puffed out her cheeks a bit to make a pouting face "Don't get any ideas. I still won rock,paper,scissors, so no changing forms." she stated. Deimos let out a small laugh, "Yeah I know, you don't have to remind me every two minutes." he replied.

Turning her attention back onto her guitar she started strumming lightly "Hey.. Deimos, you shouldn't be ashamed to go outside. This is our new beginning, remember?" she spoke calmly not turning her gaze onto her brother. "You should try and make some friends.". Deimos smirked a bit though it couldn't be seen from under the mask "What and risk leaving you alone? I think I'll pass on that. You get into quite a bit of trouble." Deimos teased back.

Rin turned and playfully stuck her tongue out at him for a moment before turning back to her guitar and taking a breath and starting another song.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:24 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Separated ║ Half Demon ║ 22 ║ $1031 ║ Stroll Through the Park

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Lysander slid a hand around the back of his neck, rolling it out with a heavy sigh. He had slept weird on his couch last night after taking Nevara home, too tired to trudge up his stairs to get to his bed. With a heavy sigh, he slid a hand into his pocket before dropping his other hand. The blonde twin hadn’t heard from his sister since he saw her at the beach the other night and it was starting to bother him. After the two of them just beginning to make up after their whole fiasco in high school...What could have her not bothering to come to him? At the very least calling him. Did that mutt tell her? That would certainly be the thing to break all connection between the twins. If she stopped talking to him just because he made her break it off with him way back then, then sleeping with him would certainly have her blood boiling. So why hadn’t she come storming over yet to rip him in half? They had only been on semi-good terms since her pregnancy, but now it was possible that was out the door. With a heavy sigh, he found a tree in the park and pressed his back against the trunk. He was screwing her life up at every turn; her love life at least. While sleeping with someone else was her own fault, he had to take credit for screwing things over as well. Sliding down the tree, he dropped to his butt and let his head fall back against the bark with another heavy sigh. Maybe he should go to his work and get himself drunk. Dropping his hand to the grass, he felt something fleshy near one of his fingers and looked over. “Oh, sorry,” he mumbled as he scooted his hand away.

PrincessLeafra

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:58 am
User Image
Celeste Montgomery

Celeste had only just sat down and gone off into her own world when she had heard someone apologizing, she had not even felt his hand near hers. "N...No worries. I....it was my f.....fault....I did....n.....not know any one was here." She messed with her shirt to make sure that he did not see her scars on her back. "I.....see that you....a....are having some p....personal i......issues.....I....if you would like I.....I could just leave...." She stood up as she did though she heard the whip again and she ended up on her knees covering her ears. It seemed like it was only getting worse. She looked around trying to find the source of the sound but it was just the two of them and no one else. She slowly picked herself up as she struggled with what was going through her mind at the moment. It seemed to happen when she was around people or ones that she was consciously aware of. It took her longer because she was not aware that he was near by.

'

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:59 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Lysander looked up at her with a raised brow. This girl stuttered a lot didn’t she? What was there to be so nervous about, it’s not like he was hitting on her; yet. She had a cute face, but she looked kind of young. Ruby eyes blinked, trying to determine her age, guessing about seventeen but he could very well be wrong. About to answer her, he was surprised when she suddenly seemed to cower out of nowhere! He hadn’t even laid a hand on her! This actually looked kind of bad for him. “Hey! Are you alright?” he asked, taking a gentle hold of her shoulders. What was her deal? He thought he was having a bad day! Obviously she must be having a bad one if it was causing her to act like this in public.

PrincessLeafra

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:35 am
User Image
Celeste Montgomery

Celeste looked down. "I am so sorry......I have t....these episodes......I not really use to.......being around people......." She bit her bottom lip. She could not just out right tell him everything that was wrong with her. She had this issue long before she even had come here. It was suggested by a neighbor, who had been worried about her while she was living with her aunt and uncle, but also a doctor saying that to over come her fear of people she had to constantly be surrounded by them but it was hardly working. She fidgeted with her shirt again making sure that the scars were hidden from view. She wanted to tell him to let go but there was something about him that was oddly comforting. That was when she realized that as soon as he touched her she no longer heard the whipping sounds. She was not sure if it was him or if her little episode had ended. She turned around to face him. Something that she normally did not do. She still fidgeted with her shirt but her cheeks seemed to be flushing up because of the heat and her being in a long sleeve almost turtle neck like shirt.

(Sorry I wanted to post this last night but I feel asleep before I could)

'

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:12 am
User Image
YSANDER ALL

The blonde male blinked, trying to make sense of her stuttering; never having heard so much from one person. In fact, he wasn’t sure he had ever met any one person who was as nervous looking at this girl. Looking her over as she turned to face him, the blush apparent on her cheeks, Lysander shook his head. “Nah, it’s alright. Though, you seem pretty damn nervous about something,” he replied, inching a hidden question within his statement. Perhaps she was running from something? If that were the case, then why was she blushing? To him, he hadn’t got girls blushing right off the bat since high school; he preferred to smooth talk them. Then again, he preferred to smooth talk anyone, she what they could handle. While he hadn’t touched Nevara yet, he noticed she could take a lot of his innuendos rather well; maybe even as a joke. Tyrese seemed...occasionally indifferent to them; but he had still, ultimately, given in. He doubted anyone would want to admit that he was a smooth talker because they were embarrassed by being a notch in his bedpost, but that didn’t offend the blonde. Either way he had still gotten them.

PrincessLeafra

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:13 pm
User Image
Celeste Montgomery

Celeste could feel beads of sweat trickling down her brow. "It's really hot....." She had started to feel light headed and of course he was going to think her stupid because she was wearing a long sleeve turtleneck sweater. She was wearing a tank top underneath but it showed her scars and she was afraid of what a complete stranger would think of them when and if he saw it. It was only a matter of time before he or anyone else showed it. She looked down. "I am not good around other people....." A wind picked up gently playing with her hair. She tucked some hair behind her ear though some did fall into her face.

(sorry it took so long to post I got kind of busy.)

'

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:47 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Lysander sat back a little and quirked a brow at her statement. “Well if you’re so hot, take off the turtleneck. Would solve all your problems,” he commented as the wind ruffled his blonde hair. It seemed ridiculous to him to be wearing such warm clothing on a nice day like today. His ruby eyes locked onto her as he leaned in a little closer and a coy smirk spread across his lips. “I wouldn’t mind helping you out of it~,” he purred suggestively as his eyes began to glow, even in the daylight. “And in turn, help with that problem with people.” He needed an outlet for his depression and frustration, and she looked close to old enough. His sister absolutely refused to talk to him, causing a newly formed rift between the two of them, and his husband...The blonde didn’t even want to think about the heart wrenching pain from the loss.

PrincessLeafra

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:20 pm
User Image
Celeste Montgomery

Celeste looked down. "P......Promise me one......thing......I....If I take it off.....you won't ask any questions about a certain part of my body." She had a feeling that he might but she was getting hot and at any point if she did not soon she probably would collapse. She turned her back to Lysander as she began to remove her turtleneck sweater. The tank top she was wearing revealed only parts of the scars. She had started to tremble as she remembered what someone had said to her at how the scars made her look ugly. She was fighting back tears as she waited for the reaction of the man she just met. She chewed on her lip to the point where it almost drew blood. It was very obvious that she was uncomfortable in her own skin as she wrapped her arms around herself. That was when she heard the whipping again she covered her ears but there was nothing that she could do to stop it. Tears began to trickle down her cheeks as she bit her lip harder drawing blood this time. She was fighting the tears but they kept on coming.

'

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:21 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②②иם

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑤
( ① мσитн, ⑭ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:03 pm
User Image
User ImageProfile: x Status: Single Style: Outfit and Hair Money: $950 Charlie: x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Annabelle smiled softly as she and Charlie went for their walk. Glancing around, the red head then ended up bringing the puppy to the park. Finding a spot that was away from everyone else, she then removed Charlie's leash from her collar. "Okay Charlie. Sit." She said, smiling as the puppy sat down. Patting her head, the young woman then looked around and found a decently sized stick. Upon seeing the stick, the puppy yipped excitedly and her tail wagged quickly. "Do you want the stick?" Annabelle cooed, making the puppy bark more. Smiling, Annabelle giggled before she nodded her head. Looking around, she then swung her arm forward, letting go of the stick and watching it fly through the air before landing on the ground. "Go get it!" With that, the puppy was just a golden blur as she ran to go get the stick. Running past it, Charlie then did a U-turn before picking up the stick. Annabelle giggled as the stick was a bit too big for the puppy, but Charlie picked it up in her mouth anyway and started dragging it back over to Annabelle.

Heiress Of Life

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games