Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Starlight Sk8 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:02 pm
User Image
User Image
X
X
X
$980 ✿ Wιтн: Lysander Mᴏᴏᴅ: Buzzed ✿ First Day! Dᴀᴛɪɴɢ: Single!

Nevara continued to slowly inch her way around the rink, still having an iron grip on the railing. She made a pout when he started skating in front of her, making it all seem so effortless. What is trying to do, show off?! She hesitantly took her hands away from the railing, trying to show she wasn't all that bad, but as soon as she did, she realized she couldn't keep her balance on her own. Luckily, she found the railing again, and held it tightly once more. The ice is not her thing! Rollerskating is where its at! This stuff only makes sense in the winter! Plus, it's all cold, and dangerous with these sharp blades, and it's certainly a lot harder than rollerskating! She sighed when she fully regained her balance, and her feet weren't sliding everywhere. She looked embarrassed as she took Lysander's hand; she knew she would be bad at it, but she didn't realize she would suck at it this much! "Thanks." She said quietly. Fooie, it doesn't matter. Most beginners need help, anyway. It's probably best before she falls and her feet go flying everywhere and start cutting up people. Now, that would suck!

Hey, she doesn't feel as drunk anymore! Maybe just the slightest bit buzzed, but she certainly feels better. Oh man, she's gonna have a headache tomorrow morning, isn't she? It shouldn't be so bad, she didn't have that much alcohol. Did she, though? What were in those drinks? If they were normal, she wouldn't have gone so loopy so fast. Ah, whatever. It's in the past now, she'll be fine.

X
X
X
X

Lady Illusia

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 12:34 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, םєcємвєя ①①тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑥④
( ② мσитнs, ⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:07 am
User Image
User Image

Profile: x Status: Single Style: x Bank account: $960
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−

Lexi quickly walked to the skating rink, pulling her hands into the sleeve of her sweater, she shivered a bit as she reached the ice rink. Glancing around, she then decided that it would probably be smarter to wait inside. Stepping inside, she smiled a bit as it was warmer in the building. Well, at least it was in the lobby. It would probably be colder out on the ice. Glancing towards the ice, she noticed that there wasn't anyone here yet. Maybe she had texted Ryan a bit too early... Eh, whatever, it just meant the two of them would get to be alone. The girl blushed quite a bit at that thought before she shook her head and headed towards the counter. After paying the $13 for the entry fee and a pair of skates, Lexi headed over to one of the benches and took her shoes off. Looking at the skates, she pulled them onto her feet and laced them up tightly. It had been a while since she had gone ice skating. She hoped that she didn't make too much of a fool out of herself. Smiling just a little bit, she shook her head before she stood up. "Whoa.." She said as she caught her balance. Standing was the hardest part. Slowly and in a wobbly manner, she brought her shoes over to her locker and placed them along with the rest of her stuff inside before taking the key and slipping it into her pocket.

While she stood there, the girl then wobbled over to the food area and bought herself a hot chocolate so she could warm herself up. The unsteady young woman then headed over to the edge of the arena, right away noticing the drop in temperature. Leaning against the border of the rink, she gently tapped her fingers agaisnt the wood as she wondered how long it would take Ryan. Maybe she could go out and start skating right away? She then shook her head a little. No, she was going to wait for Ryan. Leaning agaisnt the border more, she then brought her cup up to her lips and took a sip, wincing a little as it burnt her tongue. That was hotter than she expected it to be! Pushing herself up, she wobbled over to the soda machine and got a few ice cubes, dropping them into the drink, she put the cover back on and went to sit down again, taking another sip, she smiled a bit. That was much better! She also hoped that she herself would be better at keeping her balance once she was on the ice. She guessed that she would just have to wait and see!

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:50 am
User Image
User Image

Mood: Cold, Happy, Competitive
Company: Lexi
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: N/A
Outfit: Warm me up

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ryan made his way through downtown, passing by more Christmas couples than he could count. What was with the holidays and romance? Relationships were always so weird to him, probably why he never dated. The male ended up at the skating rink before he knew it. The rink seemed to be empty and at first glance he couldn't find Lexi. He figured if she was here he'd probably find her once he entered. Entering the area, Ryan purchased a pair of skates and sat down on a bench to put them on. While putting on the skates he could feel the dull pain in his leg, when was the last time he had taken his pain medication? He wasn't sure when but dwelling on it wont make the pain go away. Ryan finished putting on his skates and balanced onto his feet. The brunette made his way around the rink in search for the raven haired girl. As he walked the fact that the rink was empty loomed over him, it was really creepy. Of course music was playing and there were employees about but the fact that no one else was here felt very lonely. After a few more minutes of searching, Ryan found Lexi with a cup of hot chocolate, he gave her a slight wave and a bright smile. Hey you! A little cold? He teased playfully. He balanced his way over to the girl and put his hands in his pockets. So are you ready to skate? Don't let me leave you in the dust. He said with a cheesy grin.

This technically was a sport and Ryan could feel his competitive nature seeping out into his personality, but that was how he did things when it came to sports. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't shake the habit away.

OOC:
THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Lexi slowly sipped at her drink while looking at the ice. It was a little weird with nobody else here, but she didn't really mind too much. Looking up, the girl saw someone heading towards her and smiled happily as she waved to Ryan. When he got closer, she chuckled softly. "Just a little bit." She said before she tilted her head at him and stuck her tongue out a little. "It's been a while since I've gone ice skating. But I suppose I'm ready." She said, hoping that she wouldn't fall as soon as she touched the ice. Tossing her empty cup into a garbage bin, she then stepped forward. Taking in a nervous breath, she then stepped onto the ice, squeaking a bit as she felt herself loose her balance, but she managed to catch herself before she landed on her butt. This was harder than she remembered.Then again, the last time she went ice skating she was only like six years old. The girl moved forward a little bit, holding her arms out slightly to keep herself balanced. It took her a little bit, but she was finally able to stand up straight. Now to be able to make herself start moving...

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Cold, Flustered

Ryan watched as the woman did her best to balance herself on the ice. He couldn't help but crack a smile, it was like watching a child learn how to ride a bike. The brunette stepped onto the ice and slowly slid behind Lexi. Need a hand? He asked looking down at the raven haired woman. Realizing how close he was to Lexi, Ryan's face turned red. A-ah I mean...I-if you don't mind. He stammered out. Why was he getting so flustered over such a simple gesture? The male turned his attention away from the girl, he was making things awkward and he knew it. Ryan took a deep breath before sighing. How about I show you the basics hm? He offered with a soft smile. Maybe if he focused on helping her out it'd take his mind off the weird feelings. Ever since the one time they met at Mickey C's he'd been getting odd emotions whenever they met up. He wasn't exactly sure how to describe them or put them into words. Ryan skated around Lexi and stopped in front of her. It's really just balancing, after that everything comes easy. He said with a grin. The male held out his hand for Lexi to take. Think of my hand as a training wheel. He said trying to make an analogy.

OOC:
THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Lexi blinked as she felt someone behind her, looking up, she smiled softly as she saw Ryan. Seeing him blush made her tilt her head a little bit before she gave a small nod. "A hand might be helpful." She chuckled softly, hoping to make the small amount of awkwardness between them go away. The raven haired female then looked up at him again before she nodded her head. "Any sort of help is useful." She chuckled again. Every time she was close to him, her heart would flutter nervously, but she tried to ignore it. Ryan probably only saw her as a friend. She didn't want to make things weird between them. Blinking, the young woman then looked at him again, nodding her head. "Keeping my balance can be a struggle for me." She said, shaking her head a little as she remembered all the times she walked into something or tripped and fell. Looking at Ryan's hand, she then nodded as she reached her hand out and took his hand. "Right." She said before moving forward a bit, sucking in a sharp breath and squeezing his hand as she felt like she was going to fall. After she steadied herself, she glanced at him and smiled softly.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:32 am
User Image
User Image

Ryan watched as Lexi took his hand and managed to pry herself off the wall and slowly slid a few inches forward. He simply smiled as she glanced up at him for what he assumed was reassurance. See? It's not all that bad once you get use to it. Like I said it's like learning how to ride a bike! He said with a soft chuckle. As soon as the last word came out of his mouth, Ryan began to slowly glide backwards. He made sure to go as slow as possible so Lexi could keep up. Once you learn the basics the rest come easy, unless you're going for the Olympics. Then I don't think I can help you there. He joked in a lighthearted manner. Simply gliding like this was...Well it was nice if he had to be honest with himself. He felt carefree. His gaze went from the ice to Lexi's eyes, then quickly back down to the ice. He'd been having this odd feeling for a while now. Since the trip to the hospital he knew he was having trouble looking her in the eyes, but for what reason? The male was so lost in thought trying to de-crypt his emotions that he didn't even feel himself lose his footing on the Ice. Before he had time to react, he was slipping onto the ice, bringing the raven haired woman along with him.

His butt hit the cold ice and his free hand did its best to soften the blow at the cost of some pain shooting up his arm. He knew he wasn't suppose to be making such costly mistakes, it was only a matter of time before one of these slip-ups cost him a literal leg. He really didn't want to trade in his genuine one for a prosthetic. Quickly changing gears, his attention turned to Lexi to see if she was OK. He didn't realize that he had pulled her on top of him until he was looking dead at her inches away from his face. The brunettes cheeks burned up and he couldn't muster any words. A-ah I um...Well....Eheh... Was all he managed. He wanted to punch himself in the face but figured he was already in enough pain.

OOC:
THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:28 pm
User Image
User Image

The raven haired young woman smiled then nodded her head. "Yeah." She said before her eyes widened a little bit as they started moving away from the wall. Squeezing Ryan's hand to make sure she didn't fall over, she was a bit wobbly as she moved on the ice. Looking at him, she then smirked a little and chuckled softly. She was okay with just gliding on the ice for now, even if she didn't completely have her balance yet, it was very nice. Or was it just the fact that she was holding Ryan's hand that was nice. No, no! It was the ice skating that was nice. 'Stop doing this to yourself.' She thought to herself while she shook her head a little bit. Lexi then glanced at the ice and started moving her feet like how Ryan was, smiling softly as it wasn't as bad as she thought. She still probably looked like Bambi when Thumper had tried to show him how to ice skate, but still. At least she hadn't fallen yet!

Alas, she had thought that too soon because the next thing she knew, her body was being pulled down. Giving a startled yelp, most of her fall was cushioned by Ryan's body, but her knee did hit the ice pretty hard. Whimpering softly, she then realized that Ryan had taken most of the fall. "Are you alright?" She said in a worried tone before she blinked as she found herself staring into his eyes, her nose just centimeters from touching his. Quickly the faint pink on her cheeks from the cold turned into a dark red of embarrassment. She could feel her heart beating a little faster and that made her blush even more. "U-um..." She said softly before she removed her hands from the death grip they had on his shirt and placed them on the cold ice so she could push herself up a bit. though she was still practically on top of him at the moment. Moving over a bit, she winced as she moved her injured knee.

The raven haired young woman was starting to get cold kneeling down on the ice and the knees of her pants were getting a bit wet from the ice melting under her body heat, but she really wasn't sure she would be able to get up without falling on Ryan or hitting her head on the ice or something. Perhaps she should just crawl over to the ledge? Glancing over to the ledge, she then looked at Ryan again. "A-Are you alright?" She asked him again, worried that he was hurt.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryan was still fumbling for words, the only one here sounding like a complete idiot. Lexi soon got off of him, calming him down a bit by doing so. His heart was still racing but his thoughts felt a bit more organized. He managed to take a deep breath before turning back to the raven haired woman. My leg hurts a bit, but for the most part I'm fine. Seems like you're more hurt than I am. He said gesturing at her knee. He felt guilty, afterall it was his fault that she got hurt. Sorry, I guess this turned into a crummy start for a day eheh. He said rubbing the nape of his neck. First he made things awkward and now he got her injured, he figured all she wanted to do was hangout and he was ruining it. The male managed to get back on his feet, wincing a bit when he put pressure on his bad leg. Once he was balanced on the skates, Ryan put out his hand to help up Lexi. Once she was on her feet and balanced, the male gave an apologetic smile. Sorry about that...I lost my focus there. Do you need anything for your knee? He asked in a concerned manner.

Ryan was trying to think of a better way to apologize. It took him a moment but soon enough he had an Idea. Snapping his fingers, Ryan looked at Lexi with a big smile. Hey! Why don't we go hang out at my place, I can cook us something to eat! He said. It wasn't much but considering he was almost flat broke it was probably the best he could do.

OOC:
THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Lexi looked at Ryan and tilted her head to the side a little bit before she smiled at him softly. "It will probably just be a bruise. No big deal." She said as she glanced at her knee. There didn't appear to be any blood seeping through her pants, so she didn't think that her knee was scratched up. The raven haired young woman then looked at him and smiled a bit. "I don't mind. It wasn't that crummy." She said before she blushed a little bit and glanced away. Shaking her head a little bit, she watched Ryan get up, smiling softly as she took his hand, she barely managed to pull herself up, wincing a little when she stood up straight, but it didn't feel like anything too serious. Looking up at Ryan, she then smiled at him. "It's okay. It happens to me all the time. " She chuckled softly before she bent forward a little and rubbed her knee. "No. It will be sore for a while, but it's nothing to really worry about. What about you?" She said as she stood up straight again and tilted her head at him. She had noticed him wince a bit when he stood up.

She really didn't mind. As long as neither of them broke anything, she really just saw it as a brush it off and try again sort of moment. Looking at him curiously when he snapped his fingers, the raven haired young woman tilted her head a little bit before a smile appeared on her face. "Yeah. That sounds like a nice idea." She said, blushing just a little bit as she grinned up at him.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:59 am
User Image
User Image

Ryan was glad that she wasn't hurt, he'd feel guilty all day if she was. Looking at Lexi give him such a bright smile made his heart skip a beat. He almost slipped on to his butt again. Regaining his balance, the male gave her a sheepish smile, trying to play off the blood rushing to his cheeks. Taking Lexi's hand, Ryan guided the raven haired woman back to the entrance of the rink. He carefully stepped out before letting her go. Making his way back to his shoes, Ryan took off the skates and put his shoes back on. Well then, shall we be going? He asked with a soft smile. The male put his hands in his jacket pockets, it was colder than he expected. He should have brought a beanie or something. Let's g-get going before I freeze to death! He joked with a soft chuckle.

[EXITS]

OOC:
THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Lexi looked at him and tilted her head to the side just a little bit. Was Ryan okay? He seemed to be acting a little odd today. Lexi hoped that he wasn't sick or anything! She shook her head a little bit before she blushed a little bit as he grabbed her hand. Slowly following him back, she wobbled over to her shoes before putting them back on. The young woman then looked over at Ryan again and smiled once more. "Yeah." She said, shivering just a little bit as she was starting to get cold. Looking over at the male, she then chuckled softly. "I could always give you a hug." She said before quickly blushing right after. Glancing at the ground, she pushed her hands into her pockets as she quickly followed after him.

[Exit]

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:34 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, םєcємвєя ⑬тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑥⑥
( ② мσитнs, ⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:15 am
User Image

㊐㊑㊐㊑㊐㊑㊐㊑

Carmen arrived to the ice rink on her stylish scooter, her nose red as she tugged off her scarf and helmet to leave with the ride. She paused to check herself in the side mirror, then kicked up snow all the way to the doors. The warmth inside blasted her cheeks and flushed her skin even more, not that she noticed as she searched for the counter at which to recieve her blades. These would be different from roller skates, she reserved time to wonder if this would be hard despite her training. Balance and center, understanding how to use those things should be enough. Right? She'd know for sure if she could move while maintaining those elements, she might even consider herself good if she could look graceful too. Half wishing she'd sported her tutu, the woman sat upon a bench and eased off her boots. Her toes were introduced into rentals instead, a little warn but snug all the way up to her lower calf. With a satisfied smirk, she spread her arms and pushed her weight to her feet. Almost immediately she hit the carpet while her ankle barely saved itself from a painful snap.

Home:1216 Pasadena
                                                            Task:Finish unpacking
                                                            Clothes/Vehicle: Winter Dance ||| Speedy
                                                            Money:$$
                                                            Mood:Excited
                                                            Last Text:Aaron: I'm not a clutz! I'll send u a selfie 2 prove it!

The Lady Gatekeeper"

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces