Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Starry Eyed Hunters ((Ooc)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:18 am
Valentine Valtieri
shabatha

So, Boss. About that thing I sent you. Was it good to go or not?

Sorry! I just got Shadow of Mordor and so, I've been checking things but not entirely responding to things... I like it! It's good to go. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:24 am
shabatha
Valentine Valtieri
shabatha

Sorry! I just got Shadow of Mordor and so, I've been checking things but not entirely responding to things... I like it! It's good to go. biggrin

I know how you feel about being unable to respond to much. I've had midterms all week!  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:27 am
Valentine Valtieri
shabatha
Valentine Valtieri
shabatha

I know how you feel about being unable to respond to much. I've had midterms all week!

Oh I hate midterms... They are/were awful!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:26 pm
Heheheh...hehehehe..hAHAHAHA. Being a graduate is great, I like watching others write papers and studying their a** off. HAHAHAHA  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:59 pm
CaptainXXMorgan
Heheheh...hehehehe..hAHAHAHA. Being a graduate is great, I like watching others write papers and studying their a** off. HAHAHAHA

It's not that hard. Since I got in to college at 16 I was already gifted. The problem is that I'm lazy. If you wanna know a secret...I don't -actually- study when it comes to tests since I know most of the information in these easy classes.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:08 pm
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

It's not that hard. Since I got in to college at 16 I was already gifted. The problem is that I'm lazy. If you wanna know a secret...I don't -actually- study when it comes to tests since I know most of the information in these easy classes.

*cough*showoff*cough cough*  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:28 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

Hahah, sorry if you can't ketchup with all this momentum I mustard! But seriously, it's because my sister is such a genius that I feel like I have to at least try to surpass her. She got in to college at 16 too, so it's kind of a race between me and her. She's actually graduating in December and going on to medical school.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:38 pm
Valentine Valtieri
wolf_with_a_dragon
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

Hahah, sorry if you can't ketchup with all this momentum I mustard! But seriously, it's because my sister is such a genius that I feel like I have to at least try to surpass her. She got in to college at 16 too, so it's kind of a race between me and her. She's actually graduating in December and going on to medical school.

Oh my got those puns! They were so bad I actually felt pysical pain. And it's good to hear that you're only doing so well because you're trying to put your sister to shame. Bringing shame to one another is what every good sibling rivalry is all about.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:34 pm
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

The material was never really hard for me, I suffered from laziness also especially when it came to organic chemistry and anything that required taxonomy in my bio classes. Otherwise I passed also, it just drove me insane with boredom. I hated math for awhile until the magic of physics and quantitative analysis where these numbers were starting to have true meaning and puzzles! I lurve puzzles (geometry was the bomb in a way). Do you want to go to medical school?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:56 pm
CaptainXXMorgan
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

The material was never really hard for me, I suffered from laziness also especially when it came to organic chemistry and anything that required taxonomy in my bio classes. Otherwise I passed also, it just drove me insane with boredom. I hated math for awhile until the magic of physics and quantitative analysis where these numbers were starting to have true meaning and puzzles! I lurve puzzles (geometry was the bomb in a way). Do you want to go to medical school?

No. I particularly hate my sister's choice, so I wouldn't follow it, even if held at gun point. Maybe because I particularly "hate" her.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:06 pm
Woot for another person!

((Is no seriously considering that fox/wolf faunus))

Also I was one of those who passed every test with 90 or higher, never did her work, never paid attention, and finished her tests first. Yep. I'm just that good. But I totally dropped out of college last year so....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:32 pm
shabatha
Woot for another person!

Also I was one of those who passed every test with 90 or higher, never did her work, never paid attention, and finished her tests first. Yep. I'm just that good. But I totally dropped out of college last year so....

That was me in high school. I went to a trade school after that and did my work since it was all in class and mostly fun, unfortunately I had to drop out due to financial troubles.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:35 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
shabatha
Woot for another person!

That was me in high school. I went to a trade school after that and did my work since it was all in class and mostly fun, unfortunately I had to drop out due to financial troubles.

I had moved into my boyfriends parents house to get away from an abusive father. Three months later I was moving back into my parents because I got hit with a full bottle of Soda... Soo I wasn't consistent with school for a bit and had to drop. Now I'm in an apartment so biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:54 pm
shabatha
wolf_with_a_dragon
shabatha
Woot for another person!

I had moved into my boyfriends parents house to get away from an abusive father. Three months later I was moving back into my parents because I got hit with a full bottle of Soda... Soo I wasn't consistent with school for a bit and had to drop. Now I'm in an apartment so biggrin

Not to jump into your conversation, but I also had to deal with an abusive father. It isn't fun, as I'm sure you know. Still, he moved out when I was 12 I think, and the only sad part is that by the end of that year or when I was close to 13 I had to go back to seeing him on access visits. Long tiresome tale for me, but I think nowadays I don't hate him so much as I am pretty apathetic towards him, which I believe may scare him more than anything. Being loved, feared, or hated are the things he would probably enjoy, but if people didn't care about him one way or another, I do think that gets to him. Sorry, off on a tangent, but I kind of know where you're coming from.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:56 pm
Valentine Valtieri

Hey, did Gaia let you know I replied to you? Sorry I didn't tell you sooner if you didn't know, just been busy a bit these past few days.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff