Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Streets of Downtown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:30 pm
User Image
ssholexxɴeutralxxɴumbxxwesomexxʀebelxxcoldxxнunterxx ιnsatiablexx ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ xx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
And I don't want the world to see me,x'Cause I don't think that they'd understand,xWhen everything's made to be broken xI just want you to know who I amxAnd you can't fight the tears that ain't coming,xOr the moment of truth in your liesxWhen everything feels like the movies xYeah, you bleed just to know you're alivexⓚⓘⓛⓛx✗✗xx☠ライブ笑いの愛

Instinctively the female had drawn her sword and pointed it at the male; not only was she confused and just as lost as he was in this place she didn't recall moving to, but she was still lost in the grey of her past that was her memories. Thinking the male before her had something to do with her past. Her familiar blue eyes narrowed at him, holding a sense of both fright yet hostility in them.

“Who are you and why do you seem so familiar with me?? A-Are you one of them?! Who do you work for? Are you with HIM?!”

Crazed: Bloodlust
Pained: Memories
Battle: War Pigs

Inventory:
Her Nodachi

Zyonex

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:57 pm
User Image User ImageUser Image

Let's sing to the beat of our hearts..

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ тεяιq нαмαsαкι ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

His hands shot immediately into the air as soon as the sword was pointed at him. He was terribly confused as well, this was Anna right? She certainly looked like her! "A-Anna, it's just me, Teriq. We met at a bar last night." He said this as calmly as he could. but he was sure as hell ready to move if she decided to swing that sword at him. "I don't have a job right now, so I'm not one of whatever you're talking about. Please, calm down." He lowered his hands a little, trying to coax her to put the sword down. Why was she so frightened? Did something happen to her last night? And how come she didn't remember him? So many questions zoomed about his head as he was pleading with her to put the sword away.

♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤

And waltz under the sky of our spirit..

Profile | 1 |
Wearing | 2 |
Money | $493 |
With | Anna |
Mood | Extremely Confused & Afraid |
Crush | No one |
OOC | |

User Image User Image

User Image

An Old Soule

fuestray

Faun

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:15 pm
User Image
ssholexxɴeutralxxɴumbxxwesomexxʀebelxxcoldxxнunterxx ιnsatiablexx ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ xx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
And I don't want the world to see me,x'Cause I don't think that they'd understand,xWhen everything's made to be broken xI just want you to know who I amxAnd you can't fight the tears that ain't coming,xOr the moment of truth in your liesxWhen everything feels like the movies xYeah, you bleed just to know you're alivexⓚⓘⓛⓛx✗✗xx☠ライブ笑いの愛

How did this man know her nick name? The name her mother used to affectionately use on her? Just when she was about to swing, he then mentioned having met her at a bar last night. Bar? How was this possible? She would have remembered doing such thing and meeting this man, so why was he saying such things? Was he trying to confused her even more and get her to lower her guard? Or maybe he could have been right. She shook her head as it throbbed in pain at the new memories trying to overcome her old ones.

“J-just shut up!! Y-you don't know what you're talking about!!"

Inventory:
Her Nodachi

Zyonex

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:37 pm

Teriq flinched when Anna was about to swing at him, he was really worried that she might hurt someone. Specifically himself. He backed up just a step, just to give her some space. "Look Anna, I'm not gonna hurt you or anything. I just met you. Last night, at the Shimmering Starfish. I know I've just met you, and I don't understand what's going on, but I'm not trying to hurt you or anything." He wanted to know what was wrong with her. She looked terribly frightened, and looked like she was ready to defend herself with deadly force if needed. He put his hands back up into the air, trying to show her that he had no hostile intentions towards her.

Profile | 1 |
Wearing | 2 |
Money | $493 |
With | Anna |
Mood | Extremely Confused & Afraid |
Crush | No one |
OOC | |

User Image User Image

User Image

An Old Soule

fuestray

Faun

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:28 pm
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

He continued to insist that he knew her; trembling due to the fact that a part of her was resisting the urge to strike him down for some apparent reason. She ended up putting her sword away.

“Stay away or I will kill you next time I see you!"

Was all she said as she took off running off into the street, running at an incredible rate which could easily outrun any normal human. This was all bizarre and she was just as lost as the male was and had a hard time admitting it and realizing it as well. She continued running until she disappeared around the corner and collapsed on the ground, reverting to her old self; her pale skin slowly regaining its peach complex.

Inventory:
Her Nodachi

Zyonex

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:33 pm

Teriq was unsure whether to call the authorities or follow her himself. Even though he was really worried about his own safety, he cared about others' safety more, considering he might be able to calm her down and stop her. Police wouldn't be able to get here fast enough, and Teriq doesn't even know where he is or how to describe his location. That threat was still making him lean towards calling the authorities, though. He had no clue where she went since she was gone so fasr. This is getting more difficult by the second.

He continued down the street, and by luck, he saw her black hair around a corner. He only peeked around it; he didn't want his head to be lopped off by her if he got near. It was only when he looked when he realized she had collapsed and her skin was changing color. Teriq quickly knelt beside her, and shook her very, very gently by her shoulders.

"Anna! Are you OK?"

Profile | 1 |
Wearing | 2 |
Money | $493 |
With | Anna |
Mood | Extremely Confused & Worried |
Crush | No one |
OOC | Homework caught up with me xp |

User Image User Image

User Image

An Old Soule

fuestray

Faun

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:29 pm
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Anna merely looked up at him, seeing a blurred face she recognized him by his voice. She then mouthed her street address and then passed out before him from the exhaustion. The whole ordeal had taken a toll on her body and above all, her mind.

Inventory:
Her Nodachi

Zyonex

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:42 am
Misguided Royalty

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{Character Enter.}

The flight from the hotel didn't last long. Sure, he was worried about Bree and he wanted to know what happened, but he wasn't going to prod the woman when she was clearly upset over whatever had happened. This was the second time now in the last few days as far as he was aware. The first had ended with Finn snapping at him before apologizing, and he had a bad feeling the man wasn't going to like him any more than he did. If anything, he'd hate him more for taking his wife away. But what could he do? Not answer his best friend's call? And be there for her in her time of stress? His mind flickered back to Finn. What had he done to make her cry like that? He had never seen Bree that distressed. He exhaled and slipped next to the store, reaching into his pocket to fish out his small box of cigarettes. He trusted Finn. He was sure they would make good of the situation, and as she asked, he would back off and give her time. He wasn't the type to call and text to see if she needed anything. She was a big girl. She could take care of herself. His eyes flickered to the side in a small twinge of doubt. ...Right?

He lit the cigarette and slipped the lighter back into his shirt pocket, letting the first essence of the smoke move off into the distance before raising it to his lips. She hadn't been very communicative for the past few days, but it really wasn't his place to step forward and tell her to talk to him. She was married now, and that was Finn's job. He knew that as soon as he saw her walk down the aisle. At that moment, he could only be a bystander for their relationship. No more a rebound. His chest gave a small, unfamiliar pain and he took a long drag, puffing it out slowly. Maybe Skylar would know something. Perhaps... He grimaced and exhaled the smoke through his nostrils. Skylar wasn't much of a relationship person as much as he had seen. So for all he knew, she would be just as confused as him. He sighed and reached up to run a hand through his hair, letting it flutter back down over his forehead. It was a sad sight to see, that was for sure. But there was really nothing much he could do about it. At all.

OOC: --
Account: $500.
Wearing: Thoughtful Glance.
Feeling: Angry; Worried.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:23 pm

Teriq's worry began to rise even faster when she passed out in his arms, he was really worried about what just happened. Picking her up bridal style, he quickly tried to find his way out of downtown, and to the Doux Housing District. A lot of people tried to stop him, and ask what was going on, but he ignored them. He was pretty sure it would get more complicated and troublesome if the authorities were to find out, or if she were taken to the hospital. Teriq finally recognized a building that he passed when he first entered the streets, and sighed happily, knowing that he would be leaving this maze soon. Finally, he left downtown, and went to Anna's house.

((Exit to 1415: Ryot Residence))

Profile | 1 |
Wearing | 2 |
Money | $493 |
With | Anna |
Mood | Extremely Confused & Worried |
Crush | No one |
OOC | |

User Image User Image

User Image

An Old Soule

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:47 pm
User Image

Who Jacob tab Cash 479.50 tab OOC tab Attire Kinda Nippy Out There tab

The sound of crinkling plastic could be heard as Skylar shifted her groceries, pushing them further up her forearm only to push them back down to grasp them properly within hand. One could say she was a bit... restless. A million and two ideas presented themselves into her mind before it was shoved away by the next, the woman was so preoccupied with her thoughts she hadn't even noticed the darkening sky. Things to do, she had quite a few things to do. Go to the pet store, find a job, figure out what was wrong with Bree. She'd flipped around the text within her mind, scrutinizing it and finally coming up with the idea that, yes, there was something off about her today. A large assumption for just a one word reply, but hey; at least she wasn't paranoid. On top of that, there was that Fall Ball she'd heard about. Wasn't it tomorrow? She still had to decide whether or not she'd go, but it was more than likely that she wouldn't. Large social gatherings weren't her forte, and she'd still yet to master the 'high heel', the evil contraptions that they were.

So lost in her thoughts the pink-haired woman was, that she almost didn't notice the smoking figure nearby. Almost. "Jacob!" blue eyes lit with recognition, and Skylar turned directions so that she was walking towards him. "Fancy seeing you here." Out of habit she wrinkled her nose when assaulted by the scent of cigarettes. Jesus, that man and nicotine; you couldn't tear them apart. "How are you?" she was tempted, oh so tempted, to begin bombarding him with questions about a certain mutual friend; specifically those that revolved around her current state and the results of her doctor's appointment, but she held back. It'd be rude not to inquire a few casual questions about himself.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

oOBookwormYumiOo

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:57 pm
Misguided Royalty

User Image

For once, the Tengu looked... Well, rather worried. It was rare for him to show emotions on his face, as he had hoped smoking the cigarette would let his troubles sail away. Maybe a flight. His golden eyes shifted over to a crystal blue gaze, irises instantly falling over that pink and remembered hair. With a swallow and puffing his next breath of smoke out to the side, he gave her a small nod of acknowledgement. "I'm..." He began but trailed off, thoughtfully glancing just past her left earlobe. "Rather worried about Bree." He finally finished, lifting the cigarette to his lips to take another inhale. "I just dropped her off somewhere away from Finn as she asked me to. Though unless you can keep it a secret, I'm afraid I can't tell you just where that is." He paused, letting the rest of the smoke exhale through his pursed lips. His eyebrows just barely hooked together, relaxing as he studied over her face. He eyed the bags rather casually, as if he had said nothing moments before.

"That looks like an awful lot hidden away in the plastic." He murmured strongly, straightening up his back. Lifting the cigarette once more, he paused, only letting it linger just in front of his lips. "The two have been acting very strange lately..." His voice quieted at the end, body shifting away from Skylar so she would face his arm rather than himself. It was true. Perhaps Bree would tell Skylar at a later time - assuming she was still there at the hotel.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:17 pm
User Image

There was something wrong with Jacob, that was obvious. The man's face was contorted into some kind of emotion. Skylar quirked an eyebrow, not quite used to seeing him express any emotion; and worry none the less. She waited patiently for his response, or as patiently as she could, and cocked her head to the side; her way of urging him to finish his sentence. "Oh?" her eyes widened in slight surprise, the same time she pressed her lips together. It would be rude to interrupt him with her questions. Instead she opted for a firm nod, one hand fiddling absentmindedly with the hem of her jacket. "I don't go around telling others' business." she murmured, reassuring him that she could keep a secret. Especially if it was this important.

"Hm?" she hadn't expected the change in subject, and it took a moment for the woman to understand what he was saying. "Oh, yeah. This?" she lifted her arm up, calling forth attention to her groceries. "I just came from the grocery store." in a moment of distracted thought, her mind wandered to the quantity of plastic. Wasn't that bad for the environment? Maybe she'd ask for paper next time. Skylar pulled herself away from her own thoughts, her eyes pulling upwards and settling back onto the man in front of her. "Have they really?" there was a hint of surprise in her tone. This had been the first she'd heard of such thing between the Teagan couple, she had assumed Bree and Finn were fine. "How so?"

User Image

oOBookwormYumiOo

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:39 pm
Misguided Royalty

User Image

Jacob's jaw clenched. Admittedly, he did feel a bit guilty for saying something like that to Skylar. But he honestly just hadn't known if her and Bree kept contact as usual. Running his free hand through his hair, he pushed out the smoke and began to speak. "She's in the hotel, then." His eyes darted back to her once more, steady on her gaze. "I haven't the slightest clue to what room, but this is the second time she's been pulled from home." He swallowed. It actually felt... good to get this all out now. "She hasn't really spoken to me - which I find odd. But two days ago I noticed Finn bolting from the house and he said something about her hiding under the ocean." His gaze fell from hers, hitting the floor slowly like a feather. "I have never seen the brunette as disheveled as I had today, Skylar." It was rare he used her name, but when he said it, it was clean on the tongue. The cigarette released its own wisp. "And now..." He looked up at the sky, then back over at her. "Without her talking much, no one seems to know what the matter is."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:00 pm
User Image

"M'kay." her reply to Bree's whereabouts was short, there wasn't much she could add to that particular subject. But at least now she knew where to try and visit if she got too worried about her friend, or if she felt the need to check up on her. Skylar shot Jacob a look intermingled between shock and confusion. "The second time?" she sounded like a parrot, repeating certain parts of his sentence. But it was honestly all she could offer at the moment. This all came to a surprise to her, and made her realize just how out of the loop she had been. Not that she'd had any time to catch up with anyone. This was only her second time speaking to Jacob since arriving. But back to the topic at hand. It sounded as if Finn and Bree were having trouble in their marriage; and the term 'Terrible Two's' flashed by.

She drew in a breath, letting it all out with a large sigh. "Maybe give her some space." her advice came slowly, and seemed to be dragged out with every step. Her eyebrows knitted together, and her gaze lowered thoughtfully. "Give her some time to think, and then try and check on her?" her face relaxed into a neutral expression and Skylar tilted her chin back up. "Or at least, that's what I'd do. But you know her better than I do, so you can do what you think is best." after a moment, she found a grin creeping onto her face and she leaned forward to say teasingly, "but I'm surprised, this is the longest conversation you and I have had; I didn't think you could form more than a sentence at a time." the edge of her smile seemed a bit worn, and even with her eyes narrowed teasingly, they still lacked that true light of mischief. It was her attempt at trying to lighten the mood, but even she couldn't hide her worry.

User Image

oOBookwormYumiOo

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker