Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
We had A good Run but....Closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:10 pm
User Image
High Queen
Magdalenia Cailleach

The Shining Dragon

l was born to Nothing
And Raised to Nothing
If you come from Nothing
when everyone has Something...

Magdalenia smiled nodded her head to Ba'sil "Good. I Would have hated to repeat things to you. You seem like such a bright young boy. It would be a shame to have to blister your ear drums with my voice" she said to him and then nodded her head again in order to let him know that she had heard his comment about it being a good Idea.

"I don't think its such a bad idea....that last one I went to was quite boring, but I guess that this wont be a problem" she said, she then listened to what Shenaiya had to say and she nodded "then I will assume that your choice of Festivities is settled. I will talk more with you individually when the time comes." Magdalenia was about to stand up. Magdalenia then sneezed. Once, and then twice. "oh...someone just called me a b***h" she said with a frown and sighed, she could guess who had. She looked over at Clara and said "If you have any Idea's before it's time for your Gala, don't be hesitant to talk to me."

Finally the Queen was about to leave when Victorianna flipped, watching as she moved her head enough for the multicolored Iris to be seen, Magdalenia's eye brows rose, well...this was something. Listening to the Queen try to tell the Dragon off she smiled, but that smile was quickly wiped off her face when Victorianna started snapping at her. The Queen waited until Victorianna had finished speaking. Magdalenia frowned "First the barbed comments when you first arrive and now you accuse me of not wanting peace" she said, The Queen some how managing to keep her calm even though she had just been insulted "I...Prefer peace." she said calmly "it makes ruling the people easier, makes the harvest prosper, and makes our populations soar....If we didn't have peace the Former king of the capital, rest his soul. Wouldn't have thought it a good time to put a commoner on the throne. Instead the former king would have married his son to one of the other monarchs of either Bellris, Ethe, Abraxos or Zalto in order to gain peace" Magdalenia said, growing board with even her own speaking "without the peace I would have never made it onto this throne" Magdalenia said as she stood

She walked down the steps of the dais, her head held high, she went up to the Queen of Bellris, and spoke to her while she had her eyes toward Vanlith "I warn you, do not insult me again." She said and leaned in so she was whispering into the Queen of Bellris' Ear "You are in my Castle." she whispered, Her hand slipping up to Victorianna's shoulder "Your Army is miles away, while mine rests in wait....." Magdalenia's hand went to Victorianna's thought, two of her fingers going to the hollow of her throat ".....around every corner, on every street, My eyes are everywhere" she whispered "do you understand?" she said, and then she let go of Victorianna.

.....Would you take something
Just to say it was yours?
Or would you become something
to have everything?

Kami GearX

sadsally514

Krylancelo Mooncrest

river rocker

shabatha

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:07 pm
Draxus Versaw The XI, The Prince of Light

User Image
"Everything must be balanced. Even balance itself..."

Draxus turned, a neutral look on his face. "I'm working on private investigation High Princess Sonaria. One that affects all of the kingdoms. Interested?" Draxus's wings slowly faded to make sure to not affect Sonaria's eyesight. He then motioned towards one of the few chairs that littered the room. "Take a seat, it doesn't matter if you are interested or not, you leave this room, we both die. High Queen Magdalenia guarantees that one so might as well make yourself comfortable. Answer my questions and then you will be free to go, or something like that. Your cooperation is appreciated in advance." Draxus watched Sonaria patiently, not making any other movements as he waited to see what the princess did. He had been caught so the best thing to do was figure out how the woman got here and then somehow get her to swear loyalty. If not loyalty, then at least secrecy. The problem with that was if she had any lovers. Those were notorious for prying information from tight lipped people. His eyes glanced at where Sonaria had entered his room. "You'll also have to explain that trick you did with the blue stones, that isn't normal, not for any dragon or phoenix... At least not any sane ones. You aren't nearly as sneaky as you think you are princess." The entire time, Draxus held onto a deadpan look, like he wasn't really caring what the princess did, or perhaps he wasn't afraid due to the position he already held so early on in the escapade called the Gala.

((OOC smile )

".. The world is cruel, but also kind. We must give it the same treatment."

river rocker

Hadies queen

shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Celestin Selone

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:10 am
Sonaria Callieach
High Princess of the Fifth Kingdom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sonaria hesitated "not particularly interested" she said as she watched his wings disappear, her eyes stung slightly but nothing much else. She blinked away the lingering spots in her eye sight and when he offered her a seat she slowly sat down, sitting as close to the doors as she could.

Listening to him all Sonaria could do was smile "My mother has been trying to end my life since I was truly proclaimed the King's daughter. So you will have to come up with a scarier threat then that" she smiled softly "but. Out of curiosity I will comply for now" she said to him, crossing her arms over her chest and her left leg over her right.

Sonaria smiled "Prince...Draxus? I am hoping I got your name right." she said "I am as sane as you or my sister, and believe me when I tell you that you will learn how I do this in time." she smiled softly and then looked at the diagram on the wall "So tell me whats going on here" she said to him softly

occ: sorry its short....

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:13 am
User Image

Ba'sil Pyriel Storm, Prince of Ethe
Ivory Tempest

"As gentle as the calm breeze, As wrathful as the ravaging storm."

Basil looked to Magdalenia, his back straight, presenting himself the way one of royalty should. "Yes, what a shame it would have been. But I thank you for your compliment Milady." Was his response as he gave a slight bow, though mentally he rolled his eyes at the mention of the threat to his ears. If anyone else was to mention harm to him, he would have taken it as a challenge but of course even if he did take it as such, he wasn't foolish enough to act upon it in either words or actions.

He stood tall once more, receiving a nod of acknowledgement from the High Queen about his statement of the Phoenix' of Bellris choice of festivity. Basil had heard rumors of the event from multiple source, on one hand he was told how entertaining it was but on the other, he has also heard opinions of how distasteful it was as well. Though the Ivory Prince has yet to experience the event for himself, he was all for experiencing new and adventures things rather a game or otherwise and his statement had stemmed from this as a whole, to experience it for himself and judge if it was entertaining or not. But being that all the royals, with the exception of the few that has yet to make an appearance, including his mother, were to participate, how could it not be entertaining?

Basil looked to the Queen of Bellris as she was to face him, witnessing the uniqueness of the spheres embedded into her cranium. He vision it the same as a beautiful masterpiece of art or priceless gems that stands out far more than the gems he was accustomed to back home, even if only because of the multicolor. But when Queen Victorianna snapped towards him, he didn't care for the reason for it was obvious enough with the way she addressed him, nor did he care that she was the Queen of Bellris, he gives respect where respect is due or until otherwise given a reason not to give respect and he expected it in return. "There are two things wrong with that demand 'Milady'." He responded, his ending statement tone shifting as if the word wasn't befitting of her, viewing her as nothing more than hatred hidden by a veil at this point. "First, while I may have spoken towards you, I wasn't agreeing with you, but with the young woman that stands behind you..." He made clear, his attention shifting to Shenaiya. "...Princess Shenaiya was it not?" He question, making sure he had her name right before looking back to Victorianna. "Second, while I have no quarrel with what I am, I would prefer you use my name, Prince Ba'sil Pyriel Storm... And I don't take demands from you." He stated cutting his hazel eyes as he looked to her, his expression becoming a bit more stern towards the end of his statement. While his tone started off as his normal soothingly calm and strong voice, his ending statement held a bit of authority in it to get his point across without being 'TOO' disrespectful. "Try to remember that." He added, his tone returning to the way it was before, giving a kind smile in the process with his eyes squinted a bit.

When he heard her also snapped at his father, his expression return to somewhat a stern one, holding back a chuckle at her reasoning of question why speak with Vanlith. This coming from the Dark Phoenix' who first tried to take over the realm with dark magic... He thought to himself, he almost said it aloud but at this point he chose to hold his tongue, being that she wasn't addressing him and he would show now respect now that she bad mouth his people, regardless of her anger towards the High Queen. Though listening to the Queen as she spoke top her throne, he got that vibe that she was definitely up to something, that much he got from her actions and choice of words. He watched as she would descend the steps, approach the group and whispered to Victorianna.

"A gentleman is simply a patient wolf."

Hadies queen

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Kami GearX

Quote:
"shabatha"

Quote:
"River Rocker"

(OutOfCake!: )  

Celestin Selone

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:21 am

User Image

"The threat of death isn't just from her, but from me. If you had left this room I would have immediately sent for an Abraxian assassination group to take care of you, but that is by the by right now. Yes that is the right name." Draxus chuckled and pulled the letter opener out of paper and set it down onto the desk below the many pieces. "This, this is everything I know about the current political situation of our world, including secrets and possible inventions that I have heard rumors about in each of the foreign kingdoms from... Helpers. However this." He pulled the paper of the Fifth Kingdom off of the wall and walked over, handing it to Sonaria. "Is my major concern at the moment. A group I am calling 'The Blue Banner.' From what I gathered from your mother, they are a small cult of shadow zealots bent on ripping our world asunder. A shadow war with nothing but those shadows punching back. I have yet to actually undertake the task of rooting it out, but I plan to lead a group of hand selected elites to gather information on these people and end them one by one..." He looked at Sonaria, a smile playing to his lips. "... And the first person I suspect is now you Sonaria." He paused for a moment to let that sink in. "Of course now that you know some of what I know, I'm going to need a way to keep you quiet about this, or your mother will hang us both on the spot for treason, without trial, without a word from our side. We would be imprisoned and killed roughly two to three hours after our arrest. Her words, not mine."

((OOC: That's fine, it's mostly talking at the moment, and actions are what usually give longer posts razz ))

river rocker

Hadies queen

shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:30 pm
Sonaria Callieach

Sonaria looked at her nails "A cult is something that is a Minor following and not ratified as a true religion or following. From what I understand, the land accepts these 'cultists' views as part of the land...and what Higher power is their then the law of the land, put out by the land" she said "and I don't care about being executed." she said "do you know what those cell's are made out of? Blue stones....and if you think I did what I did with the Blue stones. What do you think Makes you think that Blue stone cell's will keep me in prison for the two to three hours it would take for them to execute me" she said to him and then shrugged "besides, I may be hated by the Queen, but I'm probably one of the guards favorite people, considering I had to go what they had to go though they would probably open the cell door and let me walk out"

Sonaria then leaned forward and looked at him "dude...do you ever relax?" she asked him and frowned "I may have only seen you a few times so far, but seriously you look very very stuck up...in the can't take a break type of way, not the 'I'm higher then you' way" she said with a sigh and leaned her head on her open palm "All I know is that the Blue Banner Hate's the Winged people and call themselves the true people, the Original dwellers before the blue stones created those with wings"

Kami GearX

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:54 pm

User Image

"Once a cult tries to assassinate a ruler, it's an entirely different matter High Princess. You're right, you wouldn't be killed here, and you might even escape from the clutches of this kingdom with the help of the people and the guards here. Five kingdoms however, who all secretly want to see the world fall into chaos... That is an entirely different story. You would be caught eventually, guaranteed. You wouldn't risk your life in such a manner though, that much I know about you." Draxus laughed and walked away as Sonaria leaned forward, the woman didn't understand what it meant to be a ruler at all, and a ruler of the second poorest nation on their land at that. "No I can't relax. I have an entire nation's fate resting on my shoulders, each step I make, every word I say, every facial expression I make, it all affects the survival of the kingdom I will rule. Abraxos is the land where the strong rule. To relax shows weakness, an exposed back, a flaw in your person. You are killed for trying to relieve stress. I would think you would have led a similar life High Princess, always in fear that your next meal would be poisoned, you would wake up with a knife in your chest or throat, the person you are sparring with has poisoned there blade, or whenever you step out in public there will be an arrow waiting to strike you from the darkness. Or did you just not think about them?"

Draxus looked at the other papers. "The only way I would be able to 'take a break' is to make sure that every person that ever wanted me killed is dead. That is a pipe dream, you and I both know that." He turned again and paced towards a window, his footsteps tapping against the stones. "However, I still need to know what will keep you quiet about all of this, after all, if it did get out, a six way war would break out, and this two-hundred year peace would be broken in an instant. That is something I don't want. In fact, if anything, I want to talk to at least one of the Blue Banners and see what exactly there plan is and then go from there although there are only two options really. If it just to kill your mother I will leave them alone for the most part, I might even aid them if it came down to it. If it is to kill everyone with wings, I will slaughter them by the thousands as my people come first. I would deal with the consequences of my actions later."

((OOC smile )

river rocker

Hadies queen

shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:11 pm
Victorianna Bethany Renee
Queen of Bellris

Victorianna looked pissed behind her veil, but she didn't let it show, other then her deep breathing she waited up until the queens grip loosened and she then moved out of her grasp "of course your highness" she said and bowed to Queen Magdalenia "I was thinking that I shouldn't speak out against you, and yet I did not heed my own advice" she said "I shall from now on" she said and then cutesy-ed to her "High Queen Magdalenia" she said and then turned her head to her granddaughter and said "Granddaughter" and then bowed her head to Vanlith "King Vanlith" she said and then just glared at Ba'sil from beneath her veil "Dragon spawn" she hissed at him, blowing her veil slightly, She then said "I'll see you all some time soon I guess" she said as she left the room.

As Soon as Victorianna left the throne room, she stormed back to her chambers and slammed the door shut. She tore her veil off and the head set that held it on and though it to the ground and started screaming. It wasn't the scream of pain or jealousy or envy, but a scream of a very very pissed of women. She punched and kicked at whatever was closest, which just happened to be a statue of the Queen herself. Finally when she calmed down she took the statue and dragged it into the hallway and then as far down the hall and away from her room as she could managed without breaking her back, or her arms or fingers or rupturing some important organ. When that was done, She went back to her room. Slammed the door shut. and fell back on her bed with a groan .

Who are you to say what is evil.
When you have never seen true evil

shabatha

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:28 pm
Sonaria Callieach

Sonaria sighed "well yeah, I know how it is. Every blade that was stabbed into my gut was poisoned, According to the doctor that was their...which wasn't a good one to say the least. They Tried to Poison me with Nightshade, Death cap, and Jimson...those three are on the top of my list of poisons that where stuck in my body because of people in the army sent by my mother to kill me...or they hated me just for being of noble birth" she said to him "No matter what I do, I will not be respected as a Leader of a Kingdom, or an Army, Because I am to wild to lead a Kingdom, and to Royal to lead an army" she said "The Only reason the guard's would help me out is because I am the only of my family that lasted so long...and even them helping me isn't set in stone, they could leave me their just because i am a Member of this family" she looked at him "and yes, eventually I would be caught. Everyone is caught some time. Weather is in a few hours or a few Decades" she smiled "I'm not scared of being caught. and...." Sonaria smiled "I'm more of a person that will do what I think first, I don't care much about my life. If it is the will of the world, then so be it. Let me be caught and put on the block....I'll go down and mock my killer with my death"

Sonaria couldn't help herself "Draxus, Being in the army is more spartan like then you're thinking. If One Relaxes their are one of two reasons when your in the kings army. It means either you are strong enough that you won't be messed with, or you have given up and you invite death.....People can always find time to relax. When you're in the Kings Army to train, fight, sleep, talk and breath with caution. You may be killed at any second by an enemy, but you have to worry about the people inside the camp first. In my four years we have rooted out and killed two hundred and twelve traitors, spies and deserters. We relax when we can, because that's the only time we do get to relax" she said and stood "I no longer care if someone is waiting to attack me from the darkness, because if they're sane they wont." she smiled "I just have to worry about the Insane ones"

Sonaria went over to him "I will keep silent on one condition." she said with a smile as she went over to the wall and started talking to it in hushed whispers. She glanced back to Draxus a few times and then back at the wall as if she was pleading with it to open up, and finally about five minutes later it opened up into a dark, seemingly never ending tunnel. Sonaria walked inside a few steps and said "Come with me." she said to him "and If all goes well...I'll Even help you with your...Investigation."

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:44 pm

User Image

Draxus nodded and commented half-jokingly, half-seriously "It's the sane one's that have the confidence to come after you with only a small fraction of their strength that are the scariest." Once the stones opened up Draxus immediately became wary. He grabbed the letter opener. "Not much for protection in close quarters, but its better than my nodachi. Try anything funny and this will end up in your side. After all, I don't know how to relax." He grunted before walking forward, hesitant to trust the stones. After a moment of standing on the outside, he sighed and allowed one foot, and then the other to move into walls. He was not happy about doing this. He had barely just met Sonaria and now she was asking him to go into the stones that drove people mad? That was like asking a man to drink a poisoned bottle of wine when they knew it was poisoned. However if this was the only way to keep Sonaria quiet, then so be it.

He would wait until the wall sewed itself shut before he spoke again. "Close your eyes, I'm going to let my wings out, I don't want to hurt your eyes and blind you. Once they're out go ahead and open them slowly. I want to trust a light source of my own making." After that,whether Sonaria did or did not abide by what he had just said, Draxus released his wings violently, the light slamming against the cavern with brutal force, white washing everything around Draxus and Sonaria for a moment. He made sure to make the wing making as violent as possible just in case this was some sort of trap. He would be able to at least disorient people if they hadn't heard what he had said. After a moment, the white-washing faded and what was left behind was a gentle glow, enough to give the tight cavern a warm orange glow like his wings were a torch. He imbued the tiny letter opener with light as well, and gentle firefly sized droplets of light came off of the industrial tool turned weapon.

((OOC: This poor letter opener is having a really bad day, isn't it?))

river rocker

Hadies queen

shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Celestin Selone

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:58 pm
Sonaria Callieach

Sonaria closed her eyes and when she reopened them she ended up squinting against the light "you don't trust anyone i see" she said with a huff "follow me" she said as she looked forward, slightly pissed at the light coming from Draxus' wings.

She lead Draxus down and then what seemed away from the castle, and then they came to a door made out of the stones, She knocked seven times and a small slit in the door opened, showing grey eyes, the voice belonging to the eyes said 'Password'. Sonaria smiled "Linda Vladescu" she said and the slit in the door dissipated and then the door opened to reveal a huge man at least eight feet tall, broad shouldered and basically a wall of Muscles the man said 'Welcome back Sonya girl, I've never seen him before' the man said and Sonaria smiled at the nickname "Thanks Bernard, This is Mr. Eleven here" she said, referring to Draxus' title "I'd like him to be aloud in pleassseee" she said, putting her hands together like she was praying and wiggling her hips.

The Big man smiled like a wolf and then turned is eyes to Draxus and said "Raise your right hand" the big man raised his right hand "and then repeat after me." he smiled "I may be a Peasant or a Royal. I may be Guard or Convict. I may have grudges and enemy's plenty." The big man stopped "but all said in the land above does not exist in the land below. My title, My wrong doings, My Responsibility do not follow me here. All that is said in the land below shall stay beneath the streets, all grudges are of the world I leave behind, all my enemies I have are not mine. I will not act on duty from he outside world, for the Blind Witch Does not care of my excuse. Problems from the world above shall be left at the door of the Blind Witch" The man stopped "If I shall act on such whims. I will be branded as a shadow man, never again to step food in this place, With the Eye of the Blind Witch forever at my back." the Big man said

Sonaria smiled and did as she was told, raising her hand and reciting what the big man said. Sonaria then stepped in to the room beyond the big man and waited for Draxus. Raising her eye brow as she stared at him in a way that would say, even though she hadn't said anything that if he wanted her to keep her mouth shut he better do as he was told.
OOC: lol

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:26 pm

User Image

"Of course I don't trust anyone, we just talked about why I don't." Draxus said slightly irritated that the woman had just forgotten their conversation. He was compliant with following Sonaria. He listened quietly and then realized where he was. "I bloody knew it..." He muttered as he raised his right hand slowly. Draxus didn't have any place to run to either. Especially if the stones always listened to Sonaria. He should not have stepped into the obvious trap, but he had, and now, now he was stuck at her mercy.

"I may be a Peasant or a Royal, a guard or a convict, I may have grudges and enemy's plenty but all said in the land above does not exist in the land below. My title, my wrong doings, my responsibilities. None follow me here. All that is said in the land below shall stay beneath the streets of the land above, all grudges and enemies I leave behind, for none are mine. I will not act out of duty to the outside world, for the Blind Witch does not care for my excuses. Problems from the world above shall be left at the door of the Blind Witch. If I shall act on such whims I will be branded as a shadow man, never again to step foot in this place, with the Eye of the Blind Witch forever at my back."

He hadn't repeated word for word, but he gave the same speech that the larger male had given. He felt like a child making some sort of promise with the right hand raising. Why not just have the people repeat, or was it to make sure they had no weapon drawn? Well that didn't matter, as he had held up the shining letter opener in either case. Draxus's eyes shifted from the large fellow in the doorway to Sonaria, his eyes showing full understanding of what was going on and how much he wanted to kill her at the moment. He had just been tricked into joining the Blue Banner, that was his current thought process which made him, in turn, a double agent at the moment. The problem was that he could not speak to either side about what the other side was doing, but he would know... Perhaps he could use that to an advantage? He would figure it out later.

((OOC smile )

river rocker

Hadies queen

shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Celestin Selone

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:42 pm
Sonaria Callieach

Sonaria smiled as Bernard stepped aside to allow Draxus in. She had already been to the bar and had gotten two drinks one for her and one for Draxus. Sonaria smiled "welcome D." she said smirked as she shoved a mug into his hands "first things first on the Banner" she said "They blend in. If you want to catch one, or find a way to get in on their little tea party, you need to learn how to act like a normal person. got that?" she grinned as she brought the alcohol up to her lips and took a long unhealthy drink before bringing it back down "Second, and you'll be feeling it in a second. That oath you just took at the door? that Is a combo of each of the kingdoms magic, spesifically created so that even if you are of one kingdom and are skilled in that magic, you would have to learn four other sets in order to fully break your oath without being branded a shadow man." she said "A shadow man" she put a hand on his shoulder "a Shadow man is a man that Every time he enters the underground, is avoided like the plague, anyone who talks to about anything Underground dies because...hey if your a shadow man you did something shitty to piss of the Blind Witch."

Sonaria grinned as she pulled Draxus to look at a statue at least ten feet tall "The Blind Witch, A wingless creatures with Pointed years, supposedly the last of her kind. She wore a veil her entire life to denounce her existence, and to promote purity." She said "and then she founded this place. she died some time later...who knows, but they say she was so powerful of a magic wielder that she hadn't been limited to just one ability. They say she could shake the earth, raise the winds, Make blood boil, and that she could give other magic...and take it away and make it theirs....that's the legend anyway" Sonaria shrugged And then turned on her heal that even in the crowded place of the Blind Witch Seemed graceful, Sonaria was in her element now "If you wanna Find the Blue banner! You gotta act like a citizen of the country, not a prissy Noble" she grinned and tilted her mug back and downed the rest of the alcohol substance, She then shattered the mug on the ground and screamed in victory. A roar echoed around the room as sevearal people raised their mugs to Sonaria and tilted back.

Sonaria was given another mug, sloshing over the rim with the Amber liquid "So ,D. You up for the challenge?" she smirked. "After all, its not like you have much choice right?" she grinned "The Queen is threatening to kill you if you don't isn't she?" she said.

OOC: Sonaria would never trick an Innocent into the blue banner...lol....lol....XD

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:21 pm

User Image

So Draxus had been wrong in his assumption of joining the Blue Banner, that was a good thing. He stepped inside and looked about quietly. The letter opener quickly disappeared into his sleeve as he took the mug. He listened with narrowed eyes. He turned to look at the statue and smirked. Sounded a lot like Queen Victorianna, but he didn't comment. He leaned up against the bar very casually and simply watched Sonaria do her little stunt. Then, he commented without changing his monotone voice. "What exactly is your angle here. I don't see how leading me here is going to make you stay quiet. That's all I need. As for the Blue Banner, trust me when I say I can find them myself. Also, don't call me D, or Eleven down here. If you're going to call me anything down here you best use my other name, Altiuirithric. Very few people know about it. Another point I want to make is that before I do any investigating down here, I would need a change of clothes. The clothes I'm wearing stick out like a sore thumb."

The male sighed. He highly doubted this woman was going to listen to what he had to say at all. Nor did he want someone to help him. This operation would work best with as few people as possible operating on it. He also felt the effects of whatever magic that oath cast on him had. It was like an unsettling black blanket covering his thoughts, he would have to work to get through the thought cloud that was settling over his mind. "What's your challenge 'Sonya', if it's some petty game, I am departing immediately, I don't have time to waste."

((OOC: Last post before I wait for others to post.))

river rocker

Hadies queen

shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Celestin Selone

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:49 pm
Sonaria Callieach

Sonaria rolled her eyes "I don't have an Angle" she said with a smile "and It will, if you learn how to let loose a little bit" she said "So for example. The Only reason I'm going to keep my mouth shut is if you stop acting like the captain of the guard once in a while. Acting like you have a sword up your arse twenty four seven isn't good for your health" she said and hopped up and put her butt on the bar so she was sitting above him "I mean seriously, your going to be King One day, how to you expect to continue your line if you always have your nose stuck in politics, you need to know how to treat a women at that." she sighed "And Fine I won't call you D or Eleven down here...But I'm not calling you Altiuirithric either, its a mouth full, and mouths can get slurred" she smiled, already halfway though her second mug.

"I've thought of that already" she said as she stretched "you don't need to go hunting for them right now." she smiled "I just want to talk to you." she said calmly "Why are you so Willing to do what the High Queen says? She says the Blue Banner is something trying to kill her, what if she's wrong?" she asked him "and your chasing a fools fairy tale" she looked at him as she downed the rest of her mug and set it on the bar and had it replaced with her third. "I Don't Play games, I may take part, but I don't play them" she said "and the challenge, is either you have to stay here and mingle a bit, OR you have to out drink me" she said. "the second one is a game obviously, but its one or the other."

Kami GearX

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces