Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
Kamen Rider Yu-gi-oh! (Open and Recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:13 pm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
"Who? Tendou? Shotaro and Philip? Gentaro? Yusuke? Kouta?" He asked, rather excited to meet childhood heroes.

"Yes, you will be training with them." Chaos Goddess replied as she signaled to Pixie Knight to come over. "Take them to the veteran riders."

Alex grinned like a child on Christmas morning as they were suddenly in front of the Kamen Riders, the Heisei Riders to be exact. From Yusuke Godai, Kamen Rider Kuuga, to Kouta Kazuraba, Kamen Rider Gaim. They were all expecting them.

"This is Kamen Rider Tempest and Kamen Rider Zero." Pixie Knight said as she gestured to the two.

"Nice to meet you all." Viola said with a smile.

"It's an honor to meet you sempai." He said with a smile and bowed to the riders. Kouta, Kamen Rider Gaim, spoke up first.
"We're glad you two could join us. Understand this won't be easy training. All riders have different powers and abilities so for the most part we can only bring out some extra power and help prepare you."

"I totally understand that. I never expected it to be easy. I know we need to be in top shape to defend ourselves and others." Viola replied.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:15 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
"Who? Tendou? Shotaro and Philip? Gentaro? Yusuke? Kouta?" He asked, rather excited to meet childhood heroes.

"Yes, you will be training with them." Chaos Goddess replied as she signaled to Pixie Knight to come over. "Take them to the veteran riders."

Alex grinned like a child on Christmas morning as they were suddenly in front of the Kamen Riders, the Heisei Riders to be exact. From Yusuke Godai, Kamen Rider Kuuga, to Kouta Kazuraba, Kamen Rider Gaim. They were all expecting them.

"This is Kamen Rider Tempest and Kamen Rider Zero." Pixie Knight said as she gestured to the two.

"It's an honor to meet you sempai." He said with a smile and bowed to the riders. Kouta, Kamen Rider Gaim, spoke up first.
"We're glad you two could join us. Understand this won't be easy training. All riders have different powers and abilities so for the most part we can only bring out some extra power and help prepare you."

"I totally understand that. I never expected it to be easy. I know we need to be in top shape to defend ourselves and others." Viola replied.

"Our job as Kamen Riders isn't to protect justice...it's to protect human freedom. I believe you've said before Haruto-San." He said the Wizard who nodded and bit into a plain sugar doughnut.  

Andras Van Malice

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:24 pm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

"Our job as Kamen Riders isn't to protect justice...it's to protect human freedom. I believe you've said before Haruto-San." He said the Wizard who nodded and bit into a plain sugar doughnut.

"Isn't that the Power Rangers job? Protecting Justice that is or something like that." Viola asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:27 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

"Isn't that the Power Rangers job? Protecting Justice that is or something like that." Viola asked.

"Similar, Kamen Riders, Super Sentai, Power Rangers. We all protect human freedom. Justice is fleeting but freedom isn't."  

Andras Van Malice

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:32 pm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

"Similar, Kamen Riders, Super Sentai, Power Rangers. We all protect human freedom. Justice is fleeting but freedom isn't."

"Aw, I see." Viola said with a nod, agreeing with the riders. "I wonder what Sailor Moon would say, being the Champion of Justice." She said with a little laugh. "However, I think she does more than just protects justice."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:37 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

"Aw, I see." Viola said with a nod, agreeing with the riders. "I wonder what Sailor Moon would say, being the Champion of Justice." She said with a little laugh. "However, I think she does more than just protects justice."

Alex laughed a big with her as Kamen ruder Kabuto, Tendou Souji got their attention.
"Under normal conditions we would start training today, but since Alex had lost consciousness from his first transformation, we will hold off until tomorrow. You two go rest, I'll cook you something delicious to eat."  

Andras Van Malice

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:46 pm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

Alex laughed a big with her as Kamen ruder Kabuto, Tendou Souji got their attention.
"Under normal conditions we would start training today, but since Alex had lost consciousness from his first transformation, we will hold off until tomorrow. You two go rest, I'll cook you something delicious to eat."

Viola nodded in understanding, and then her eyes widen. He was going to cook for us? She did not expected that, but she was not going to argue with the guy. She smiled and said, "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:48 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

Viola nodded in understanding, and then her eyes widen. He was going to cook for us? She did not expected that, but she was not going to argue with the guy. She smiled and said, "Thank you."

"Thank you, Tendou-sensei." Alex bowed to him.  

Andras Van Malice

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:59 pm
Andras Van Malice

Viola followed the riders to where they led them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:00 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

Wataru Kurenai, Kamen Rider Kiva, showed them to their rooms. Their room was marked with the Kanji for 17.  

Andras Van Malice

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:06 pm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

Wataru Kurenai, Kamen Rider Kiva, showed them to their rooms. Their room was marked with the Kanji for 17.

When Viola looked into the room, she saw two twin beds on opposite walls and two walk-in closets.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:10 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

When Viola looked into the room, she saw two twin beds on opposite walls and two walk-in closets.

"Usually there's only one Primary Rider, it's unheard of to have two. Even Knight, even thought he showed up before Shinji became Ryuki was still just the Secondary Rider." Wataru spoke.  

Andras Van Malice

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:25 pm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

"Usually there's only one Primary Rider, it's unheard of to have two. Even Knight, even thought he showed up before Shinji became Ryuki was still just the Secondary Rider." Wataru spoke.

Viola just shrugged. "I don't know all the technicalities about Primary and Secondary Riders, but I do know that Alex and I are a team, and we have been friends before we became riders."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:26 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

Viola just shrugged. "I don't know all the technicalities about Primary and Secondary Riders, but I do know that Alex and I are a team, and we have been friends before we became riders."

Wataru shrugged, confused himself but nodded.  

Andras Van Malice

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:51 pm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

Wataru shrugged, confused himself but nodded.

Viola then turned to Alex. "Which side do you want?"  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces