Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
☆ Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:54 am
xXSakuraCharm
Hey, I'm Hazel smile I'm new here, and kinda shy. I'm pretty confused about a lot of stuff. Ive got some of it figured out, but still in the dark on some other things! Feel free to fr me. smile Nice to meet you!

Hi there, Hazel! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or anyone else here in NSTG. We truly enjoy helping others here on Gaia! Welcome to NSTG! I hope you're finding our summer event in full swing! And don't forget our party on Saturday!

Princess Alyssa 13
Hi every one nice to meet you
The names ally
I'm 16 in high school
I run track and soccer
If u want to know anything about me or just say hi
Just quote me
heart

Hi ally! My daughter and I have found the very best friends are often named that or something close to it! Good luck with your athletics. Is it soccer season where you are now? Welcome to NSTG! I hope you're finding our summer event in full swing! And don't forget our party on Saturday!

poopsockk
Hi, i don't even know what people call me anymore.

I enjoy music: Shoegaze, Math Rock, Midwestern Emotional, Alternative Rock, Post-Rock, Hip-Hop, IDM, Freak/Folk, Chiptune, Art Rock, Experimental.

I also play a couple videogames: Dota 2, Portal - and watch teevee and anime: Breaking Bad, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Baccano, Serial Experiments Lain. I'm starting to get into literature and film, current favorites are Lolita and Memento.

i need to go outside

another Portal player! Woot! I do like the look of Lolita, but never heard of Memento. Welcome to NSTG! I hope you're finding our summer event in full swing! And don't forget our party on Saturday!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:59 pm
JoyRose
MikasaX93
I'm sooyeon from Korea and I am new. smile

I'm so sorry I forgot to say hi when you first came. Korea! How exotic to a simple American like me! Welcome to NSTG! I hope you're finding our summer event in full swing! And don't forget our party on Saturday!

Leventor
Greetings, I'm new here and is an 18 years old biology student. I like pizza and games, especially Final Fantasy series. Pleased to meet all of you! cool

Greetings! Biology student? Does that mean you're already in college? Games! I mean, it's kinda hard to share a pizza here on Gaia, yum_pizza , but games are fun! Welcome to NSTG! I hope you're finding our summer event in full swing! And don't forget our party on Saturday!

Yarra Yora
'm yarra, 19 years old from Indonesia <3
Welcome! I don't know much about Indonesia, except the people there tend to be unusually beautiful. What is the significance to your name? Welcome to NSTG! I hope you're finding our summer event in full swing! And don't forget our party on Saturday!

Cerulean Miko
Hello, my name is Angela. I am 36 going on to 37 years old.
I have 4 cats and been married for almost 13 years. I am an introvert.

I am left-handed. I am an artist.
I like cartoons, anime, and cats. I dislike spiders, hot weather, and hornets.

Nice to meet all of you. whee

Nice to meet you, too! I'm older than you are, have been married longer, and am right-handed. I WISH I was more artistic. I love looking at the work talented folks like you do. I like the same things you do, but spiders don't bother me (although hornets are painful pests). I like warm weather, but my husband is a cool/cold-weather guy, so our house is always on that fine line between us. lol
Welcome to NSTG! I hope you're finding our summer event in full swing! And don't forget our party on Saturday!
Cool...nice to meet ya, too. whee  

Cerulean Miko

Blessed Warrior

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:23 pm
Cerulean Miko

So whatcha been up to?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:21 pm
JoyRose
Cerulean Miko

So whatcha been up to?
Well, I have been dealing with achy knees today. Other than that, I have been cleaning some around in my house...nothing too adventurous and/or glamorous. I have also been trying to participate in this site's recent event. It's slow and tedious leveling up your kin. May not get all of the achievements from this event though. Probably won't get around to our guild's recent event due to my schedule.

Hope all is well with you. So, what are you up to?  

Cerulean Miko

Blessed Warrior

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:41 pm
Cerulean Miko
JoyRose
Cerulean Miko

So whatcha been up to?
Well, I have been dealing with achy knees today. Other than that, I have been cleaning some around in my house...nothing too adventurous and/or glamorous. I have also been trying to participate in this site's recent event. It's slow and tedious leveling up your kin. May not get all of the achievements from this event though. Probably won't get around to our guild's recent event due to my schedule.

Oh that's too bad. Our event isn't nearly as time-consuming (I just gave up on leveling the kin up that high - do what I can and have fun is my motto). Jump in any time!

Sorry your knees are giving you trouble. As for the housecleaning, a hated chore but nice results xp  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:31 pm
JoyRose
Cerulean Miko
JoyRose
Cerulean Miko

So whatcha been up to?

Oh that's too bad. Our event isn't nearly as time-consuming (I just gave up on leveling the kin up that high - do what I can and have fun is my motto). Jump in any time!

Sorry your knees are giving you trouble. As for the housecleaning, a hated chore but nice results xp
Thanks for your concern...my knees are doing a lot better today. 3nodding

I may give the NSTG's event a try then.  

Cerulean Miko

Blessed Warrior

bluecherry_BIossoms

Fashionable Noob

5,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:25 am
Hello, my name is bluecherry_BIossoms but you can just call me cherry if you'd like.

Some things you should know about me is that I'm a shy, awkward person and I don't have the best sense of fashion.

My favorite color is blue and I think the gothic / emo style looks cool.

My goal is to earn enough gold and g cash to turn my avi into this:

User Image

Yes, I know it's a bit much for a newbie like me but I feel quite determined!

Anyways, it is very nice to meet you all, I hope we get along great! ⌒▽⌒  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:04 pm
Hi! I'm not sure I want people to call me by my given name, so you all can call me Verse, I guess.

I'm a 17-year-old high school senior in New England. I'm working on college applications and such, so I don't have much free time right now. Hopefully, that will change in the next few months, though.

I like books, mostly fantasy (urban, medeival, any kind, really) and scifi. I play video games (especially first-person rpg and turn-based strategy). I also enjoy certain comics and animated shows.  

DrVerse

mochablush

Fashionable Informer

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:01 pm
Hello friends! I'm Bailey, or Mocha. 21+ years of age, a recent college grad, and just all-around fun seeker. yum_strawberry I'm a very social person on and offline, and I'm always willing to talk to new people!

I've had Gaia since 2009, but just now getting around to properly using it lmao. OTL. Please take care of me!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:48 pm
bluecherry_BIossoms
Hello, my name is bluecherry_BIossoms but you can just call me cherry if you'd like.

Some things you should know about me is that I'm a shy, awkward person and I don't have the best sense of fashion.

My favorite color is blue and I think the gothic / emo style looks cool.

My goal is to earn enough gold and g cash to turn my avi into this:

User Image

Yes, I know it's a bit much for a newbie like me but I feel quite determined!

Anyways, it is very nice to meet you all, I hope we get along great! ⌒▽⌒

It's good to have goals! Good luck!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:51 pm
DrVerse
Hi! I'm not sure I want people to call me by my given name, so you all can call me Verse, I guess.

I'm a 17-year-old high school senior in New England. I'm working on college applications and such, so I don't have much free time right now. Hopefully, that will change in the next few months, though.

I like books, mostly fantasy (urban, medeival, any kind, really) and scifi. I play video games (especially first-person rpg and turn-based strategy). I also enjoy certain comics and animated shows.

Hi! I love fantasy stuff, including scifi. I don't play many video games, but turn-based strategy sounds like fun. I like puzzles, but only ones I can actually solve. xd Good luck with college!

mochablush
Hello friends! I'm Bailey, or Mocha. 21+ years of age, a recent college grad, and just all-around fun seeker. yum_strawberry I'm a very social person on and offline, and I'm always willing to talk to new people!

I've had Gaia since 2009, but just now getting around to properly using it lmao. OTL. Please take care of me!

Welcome back! It's never too late to start having fun! And you're coming back just in time for our October event - so even MORE fun is to be had very soon!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:40 am
HI! heart I'm LadyGrenadane but people call me Lady. I'm currently 4 days old yehey!! So I don't know much about this world xD. I typically love watching anime, k-dramas and tv series.I also love reading YA novels, in fact some of my favorite genres are the supernatural and the adventure ones.Lets's also include some comtemporary and romance.I am a self-professed foodie who loves looking at foodpurn and watching cooking shows. I dream to someday go to Japan so I can experience their wonderful culture and food heart Hope to find people I have in common with!! biggrin  

LadyGrenadane

Kindred Huntress

29,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

bellamyclarke

Friendly Consumer

9,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:21 am
hi everyone, i'm bellamyclarke otherwise known as madi, my username is based off of my two favourite characters on my favourite show the 100. it'll be great to chat with you all and become great friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:58 pm
LadyGrenadane
HI! heart I'm LadyGrenadane but people call me Lady. I'm currently 4 days old yehey!! So I don't know much about this world xD. I typically love watching anime, k-dramas and tv series.I also love reading YA novels, in fact some of my favorite genres are the supernatural and the adventure ones.Lets's also include some comtemporary and romance.I am a self-professed foodie who loves looking at foodpurn and watching cooking shows. I dream to someday go to Japan so I can experience their wonderful culture and food heart Hope to find people I have in common with!! biggrin

Sorry I missed this for so long! So it was fun seeing you so much in our Halloween event - hope you had a blast! Christmas is another fun event-time for us generally, too. Hope things are going well for you both here on Gaia and in real life!

bellamyclarke
hi everyone, i'm bellamyclarke otherwise known as madi, my username is based off of my two favourite characters on my favourite show the 100. it'll be great to chat with you all and become great friends.

Oh cool! I have never gotten around to watching that show, but it looked interesting from the ads. So can you tell me more about the characters you picked? I know nothing about that show, so you'll have to start from the beginning for me, but I'd love to hear your point of view on it!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

bellamyclarke

Friendly Consumer

9,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:00 pm
JoyRose
LadyGrenadane

Sorry I missed this for so long! So it was fun seeing you so much in our Halloween event - hope you had a blast! Christmas is another fun event-time for us generally, too. Hope things are going well for you both here on Gaia and in real life!

bellamyclarke

Oh cool! I have never gotten around to watching that show, but it looked interesting from the ads. So can you tell me more about the characters you picked? I know nothing about that show, so you'll have to start from the beginning for me, but I'd love to hear your point of view on it!

basically my two favourites are bellamy and clarke, throughout the show they've had a lot of sexual tension i guess, and you can tell they have a thing for each other. i just really ship it.  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff