Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Guns & Roses (Shadow x DeathAngel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:48 pm
DeathAngelLe
Pretty long post. If you wish, you can control Eliza for a bit....say she got in trouble and J.D. was the only one to pick her up because Sohrab is not answering his phone or something. Thus he had to miss a bit of his last class.

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The boy was left; sitting at the table in stunned silence as the boy called J.D. left after kissing Sohrab. His face was pure red and his hand twitched rapidly as the boy had no idea how to respond to this. With that he shook his head violently and cleaned up everything on the table hoping to distract himself for awhile.

Within that he just did his homework and tried to not think about what happened:

"I think if you are playing with someone they are going to get upset

"Yeah......there is...."

With that Sohrab broke his pencil in half from the past that ran through his head. He jumped slightly seeing that was his third pencil broken and now he needed something sturdy; so he went for the pen. He had to focus just for this night and then maybe....oh wait....he will not be seeing J.D. tomorrow. He will be going into a field trip to the museum with Derrick......

Sohrab felt terrible the morning of his field trip. He had kind of avoided J.D. for a bit, even to the point where Eliza asked out loud on what was wrong with the both of them. For a 6 year old....she got very blunt on those type of situations.....at the right time.

He had to go be with Derrick as he already signed them up as partners. He had to go through the whole tour while filling up the paper so the teacher knew he was paying attention. During the museum trip, he started to realize Derrick was more...'forward' then usual. It made Sohrab pretty uncomfortable and to the point he had to keep his distance. From beginning to end, he had to find a table by himself with people he did not know to stay away. so when it got to the end, he was able to get some peace and quiet while he walked home. Well...until Derrick showed up. "Hey wait!"

"W-What?" Sohrab was all the way to J.D's house....which actually shocked Derrick. "W-Wait.....you live with J.D?" With that Sohrab tried to close the door on him as soon as he entered, but Derrick unfortunately was strong enough to deflect it and entered. It was around 3 which meant J.D. would not return until around 3:45 at the earliest. Derrick looked around, realizing no one was home....no one........

"Look, I don't know why your acting like this but it is gonna have to stop right now." "Wait!" As Sohrab went up the stairs so did Derrick, following him until they reached the bedroom. "Can you let me explain?" That left Sohrab in silence as he then had both hands on the king-size bed as he stared at the celebrity: "I know what you were trying to do; I am not that stupid. Your coming at me like a boy who wants a woman. I am not interested, there is already someone I am interested in. He is the one who brought me here when my Aunt kicked me out, who saved the only sibling I have, and who protects me."

"That's J.D.....isn't it?" Sohrab let the silence do the talking as he put it out bluntly: "Yes." Derrick's expression seemed to change and almost had Sohrab presume he was leaving but instead the boy went to the door, saw that it could be locked and pushed the button to lock it. The click was heard and it got Sohrab to be erect: "What are you doing?"

The boy turned around from the door as his stare became a bit more...menacing. Sohrab realized this and backed away to try to find a weapon but Derrick was too fast as the celebrity grabbed Sohrab by the arm and got the arm behind Sohrab's back as he pushed him down on the bed. "WHAT YOU DOING?! GET OFF ME!" Sohrab screamed in such fright, he tried to get out of Derrick's grip but it was too strong and Derrick got even more aggressive. "No, I am done trying to do this the easy way. What does he have that I don't?!"

"Maybe the fact he is not this aggressive!!!!!" Sohrab still tried to fight his grips But Derrick had a good grip, and even was able to move Sohrab further on the bed until both of them were on it. "Get off me!" Sohrab begged again but it was to fall into deaf ears as Derrick adjusted everything so that Sohrab's legs were spread out and Derrick was between the open space. "I'm the one you should be begging for, not that stupid Jacob you now seem to adore. Well... I guess I will have to take this upon myself to get what I want."

"You got to be joking with me!" Sohrab tried to wriggle out of his grip but he was too weak unfortunately. "I always get what I want, especially those parts that were suppose to be J.D's.....those parts got me the career I have today, along with the fame and fortune. How does that not attract you? I have money, looks, and fame! Everything your heart desires! And you choose a rich, spoiled brat like J.D?!" "He's not spoiled you sack of s**t! He's a lot more nicer than you can ever be!" With that Derrick grabbed Sohrab by his hair and pulled his head back to have Derrick take a look at Sohrab's pained face, his smile spreading wide a bit wickedly. He pulled back strong that the ponytail holder Sohrab had on lossened itself and fell down on the bed sheets, making Sohrab's hair flow down slightly. "Well I guess I have to change all that do I? I would love to see J.D's face....the same face when he lost those parts thanks to me. Maybe I should have some fun with you, your body is pretty slender like a girl's...I wonder how good you feel." Derrick's lips then landed on Sohrab's neckline, which made Sohrab do a low moan but he kept trying to fight him off: "Get off! You are not doing this to me!"

"Why not? We got time to kill until he comes home." He then slid his tongue from Sohrab's neckline to Sohrab's bare back as he pulled the shirt off violently to pleasure Sohrab despite Sohrab trying so hard to get Derrick off him....but he knew that no matter what, he was going to be violently violated by this celebrity and he does not have the strength to get him off. "Ge-......Get off......." Sohrab silently sobbed as now Derrick's tongue went lower and lower to the point that Sohrab had to hide his face on the blanket as tears streamed down his face. "Ple...please....It doesn't have to be like this...."

"Keep going." Derrick cooed as he had a hand on Sohrab's pants and proceeded to take it off. "I like it when you beg. Drives me wild."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:18 am
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

In pain for his last class he went to the office and called Jameson to pick him up from school. He figured he could send Jameson to get Sohrab later. Forced to he went to the hospital to get his shoulder checked then he went home and asked Jameson pick up Eliza and Sohrab from school. Hearing a noise he shrugged it off and went to his room then he realized that it was coming for Sohrab's room he grabbed a bat from his room and went to the bathroom since he expected Sohrab to be at school. Stepping into the room he found Sohrab pinned to the bed by Derrick. What clouded his vision after that was Sohrab crying.

He swung the bat and hit Derrick in the rib so hard that a crack was heard. Derrick shrieked in pain while J.D then swung at his legs with no concern for the consequences later. He then swung again but missed since Derrick rolled out of the way. "You just don't know when to quit do you," he swung the bat at Derrick when he tried to kick him. He was pissed he was ready to kill Derrick if Sohrab wanted him to. "Sohrab go into my room alright," he then blocked Derrick from reaching Sohrab. He yanked the sheet and tossed it to him to cover himself.

ShadowStream-chan

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:37 am
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The long-haired boy gasped for air as the weight had lifted off of his back. He heard a crackling sound and a shriek of pain. His face turned to see J.D desperately trying to beat the living s**t out of him. Sohrab did not wipe his face down, letting the tears flow down on his pale face as now he felt.....safe per say. During the fight, J.D told him to get to the other room while he threw a bed sheet to him while pushing Derrick away. Sohrab nodded and did not hesitate. He grabbed the sheet and wrapped it around his shoulders before escaping to J.D's room and slammed the door to make sure no one followed. Once the door was closed he had found a safe corner to get to and curled up into a ball and let the tears flow down softly, as his body shook violently.

Derrick was now in pure rage with a semi-broken rib and bruised legs as he was not letting that J.D win that prize. "Aaaw, the Prince in Shining Armor has shown up." He seemed to have lost his mind at that point as he wrestled around with J.D; breaking things and also shoving the many things on the ground with some breaking apart. "Your little princess was almost mine, it will be if you are man enough and scram. Only a true man can have such a prize as he." He then proceeded to punch J.D in the face now having one goal in mind; bringing J.D down and go capture Sohrab again to finish what he started. He assumed he would win afterall; he always got why he wanted....always.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:06 am
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

Hearing the door closed behind him he wasn't worried and wasn't going to hold back any longer. He was soon struggling with Derrick with his arm killing him but he refused to loss to this a*****e. He got annoyed at Derricks comment and shoved him off, "He's not one of those girls you can easily add to your list. He is a guy and he can pick who he likes." He hit him once more with the bat to only have it break. He tossed it to the side and tackled Derrick to the ground while he tried to scratch J.D's face. Getting hit in the face he faltered for a moment which was what Derrick needed to run to the bathroom door. Getting to the door Derrick was about to open it when J.D slammed himself into the door. A noise was then heard downstairs of Jameson and Eliza getting home.

J.D though was dragging Derrick to the toilet while Derrick tried to get free. He shoved Derrick's head into the toilet drowning him in it. Derrick clawed at J.D only arm he was using to try and get free. He slowly began to stop struggling while Jameson ran up the stairs to see what the ruckus was all about. He knocked on J.D's door then entered to see Sohrab in the corner and frowned since he was confused of why J.D attacked him till he heard a noise in the bathroom. Derrick finally found the handle and flushed the toilet making the water go down. J.D tossed him to the side while Derrick coughed up the water he swallowed. Jameson went back into the hall to see Eliza coming up. "Little miss wait here okay," he then walked over to Sohrab. "Are you alright?" He cared about Sohrab like he did for J.D since he made J.D happy and calm.

ShadowStream-chan

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:34 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab's eyes verted upward to Jameson who had asked him if he was alright. He took a few deep breaths before he pointed to the bathroom in which a bunch of noises and gurgling was emitting from. "J.D's in there." He then heard the toilet flush which got Sohrab to perk up, wondering what had happened. With that he stood up and decided to come and check it out despite Jameson telling him to stay there. The long-haired boy opened the door to see Derrick, soaking wet from Toilet water and now standing up with anger in his eyes, apparently not finished.

A little concerned, Sohrab got over there and create a fist and punched Derrick in the face while still holding the blanket around his shoulders. The noise created some silence as the teenage star fell on the floor with a thump, unmoved. Sohrab blinked a couple of times as he realized he had just knocked him out with a straight punch to the face. Sohrab stood there as he then went to J.D. and leaned against his chest, muttering a 'thank god' couple of times as he let tears roll down his cheek with his body shaking a bit violently as Eliza tried to enter the room but Jameson refused to let her in.

Sohrab had to find the phone number for Derrick's employees to pick up the unconscious kid as now the people got the soaking wet kid outside, hopefully he was done with the movie set there. Sohrab had went through his closet to wear a tank-top as the kid was dragged away, he flicked his hand back and forth as it was the result of punching someone. Eliza was still trying to ask if something happened but Sohrab refused to answer, saying the problem has already been solved. When the kid left, Sohrab sat on the couch with a sigh escaping his lips as he then redid his hair so it would be up in a ponytail again. His body was still shaking but it was not as bad as it was before. Sohrab then saw J.D. coming in and it got him to say something: "Thank you.....if you hadn't come in.....I....I don't wanna think about that right now."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:27 am
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

Jameson looked at the bathroom door worried about both Sohrab and J.D. Hearing the noise from bathroom we watched Sohrab go to the bathroom door but quickly followed to see that a young man was on the floor and J.D had almost drowned him. Jameson looked at the boy seeing that he was not done in the fight between him and J.D. About to get in the middle of the two Sohrab beat him to it and knocked the young man out. After getting the information of who the boy was from J.D he gave the number to Sohrab since Derrick would have mentioned him.

J.D found Sohrab and he was dressed which he figured was a good thing he didn't think that he would keep himself locked up in his room. Looking at him he waved his hand at him, "Then don't think about it." He watched him for a moment, "you don't have to thank me." He quickly added then rubbed the back of his head, "what do you want to do?" He then thought of something, "What to study I think there's a test coming up for our class." He figured doing something would be better than doing nothing.

ShadowStream-chan

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:01 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab kind of stared at J.D. when he offered they study so they can forget about the whole incident. Sohrab blinked a couple of times, a little unsure but he nodded since it might be the only way to...try to go through the day as if normal. "Alright...." He stood up and got everything ready on the table for some studying. He thought more about what happened and his body started to vibrate again. He then sighs and sat at the table with some snacks so they can stay productive. "What class we talking about here?" He had to ask hence he wanted to make sure they got the right books out and all that.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:50 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

With Sohrab staring at him he didn't think his idea was a good one since he wasn't responding to it. About to say that they could do something else he heard an alright come from him. Closing his mouth he turned away to look for his bag but a relieved sigh came out of him. He was worried and thinking about the kiss he gave him he kind of regretted it since he didn't ask for permission to do so. He knew there was a difference to what he did and what Derrick did but he felt like he was almost on the same boat. Grabbing his backpack he almost didn't hear what Sohrab said. "Um first period," he pulled out the thing he needed then dropped his bag. Looking at his stuff on the table he knew he had to say it. Looking up at Sohrab he cleared his throat, "I'm sorry," he paused for a moment, "about after dinner." He then dropped the subject and began to open his books to the section that was coming up on the test. "I think the teacher mention this," he pointed at one page then flipped to the pages ahead, "and this."

He looked at up Sorhab ready to get back to studying and not the topic of the kiss. He figured in his head he wasn't going to touch Sohrab. He offically off limits to himself. He felt guilty since he didn't want to push his feeling on to him and didn't think Sohrab liked him. Sure he helps him but that doesn't mean Sohrab had to like, like J.D. Annoyed with the thoughts in his head he looked away and went to read the subject.

ShadowStream-chan

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:17 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab raised a brow when J.D. apologized....until he realized why. It was after dinner...what happened after dinner? Besides the kiss?...Or maybe that was it? Sohrab shook his head with a slight amused chuckle: "You apologizing for that? Really?" He then leaned back on his chair as he then stared at the ceiling for a bit. "Ooooh boy, you should've heard why Derrick did the things he did."

Sohrab decided to let it come out in the open: "He did those things because I said I no longer liked him, and told him that your the one that held my heart. Even went to his face saying your a lot nicer than he can ever be when he.......pinned me down like that." That got him to shiver again at this point as he then saw that the book was opened: "Oh uhh...yeah that. I can see that being in the test. If i remember it correctly, it is open note so the best thing to do is just take notes on the most important parts. It is a bit hard when you start but once you do it a lot, it gets easier...especially since College makes you do that crap." He then saw J.D. looked away which made Sohrab stand up slightly and made J.D. turn his head to face him. "I don't know why your acting like this. Do this look like the face of a victim? The only abuser was Derrick, not you last I checked. So if your expecting to avoid me, think again. I will just annoy the living s**t out of you until you look at me in the face and stop looking like the way you do right now."

Then Sohrab stared at J.D. and decided why not? Better now than never as he brought his lips to J.D.'s, kissing him gently before letting go and getting his face of J.D's before getting back to the chair. "We're even now. Now I'm the one who is gonna apologize." He crossed his arms and waited for J.D's response now....he kind of regretted the fact he stopped the kiss so short....he thought maybe he should of done it a bit more longer

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:03 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D ignored him for a moment and was working on studying when he brought up Derrick he looked up about to tell him to stop talking about it it he heard he held Sohrab's heart. "What?" He looked at Sohrab shocked but he slowly felt a warmth in his chest at how happy he was to hear that. When Sohrab focused on the work he couldn't do it he just stared at the book. Hearing him move he looked up but Sohrab was forcing him to look at him now. Hearing that Sohrab would annoy him till he he got the attention he wanted. He smirked glad to see that this was distracting Sohrab a bit he didn't notice he was moving in till Sohrab kissed him. Eyes widened he then smirked and leaned toward Sohrab meeting him half way for a kiss. "I think your picking a fight with me Sohrab. You know I don't plan on losing."

ShadowStream-chan
sorry it's short.

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:08 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab stared at J.D. in amusement as he said he was not planning on losing. "Oh?" Sohrab chuckled slightly as he then pointed to the book. "Once we're done with studying, we can see who wins." He then flipped a few pages until it got to his desired destination within the book.

It went by pretty quickly, after some struggles and all within the subject. Sohrab decided on a whim to check out Facebook, to see if any messages came by. The first thing that appeared in the homepage was Derrick, which he had planned to unlike. His eyes go through the headline to see the filming that was necessary was already done and they will be moved to a new location....which meant he won't be at that school ever again. That is some good news for J.D....maybe. So with that he got up and proceeded to change into something more comfortable; sweatpants and a normal fitting t-shirt. He will tell the news to J.D.

Once done, he saw his little sister in his ballerina costume as she was going out. "You be good a'right?" Eliza nodded and went out to do her after-school activity. Then Sohrab had decided it was a good time to make a simple dinner. He thought of Chicken and Dumpling casserole would do good. So he gathered up Vegetable cooking spray, vegetable oil, milk, flour, salt, ground pepper, baking powder, celery (coarsely chopped), onion (finely chopped), boneless skinless chicken breast halves, crushed dried sage, frozen sliced carrots, and chicken broth

So he preheated oven to 325 degrees, and while it did that he sprayed a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish with vegetable cooking spray. Once done, he combined oil and milk in a medium bowl. Gradually stirring in baking powder, flour, and salt. He mixed it well until a dough formed in a bowl. Then he placed the chicken into the bottom of the casserole dish, and covered it with celery, onion, and carrots. He then sprinkled pepper and sage on top, pouring the broth over everything. Afterward he formed 2-inch balls from the dough mixture and dropped them evenly on to the top of the chicken mixture in the casserole dish. Covering it tightly, he had to bake them for an hour and a half.

He knew that would be perfect timing because when the little girl came back from her dance lessons, hungry as a alligator, the casserole would be done. He then decided to look for J.D, with a big grin on his face with arms crossed: "So? We gonna figure out who wins this fight?' He was pretty much ready....he did not want to be at the bottom...he rather be on top.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:48 pm
DeathAngelLe

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:39 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D looked at the book Sohrab was pointing at and simple nodded his head he could wait he could be patient, sometimes. After studying for a while long J.D put his stuff away and figured it would be nice to torture Sohrab with him thinking about the kissing. In his room he was smiling to himself happy about the kiss they shared then the next barricade that would be coming popped into his head. He sat down on his bed and thought about it. He was used to getting his way he wasn't ashamed to admit it and he never backed down from anyone he was not a bottom person. He rubbed the back of his neck since he knew that him and Sohrab was going to struggle about it. He flopped back on to his bed and looked up at the ceiling.

Thinking about them fighting about it he knew it would probably be physical and he couldn't help but smile about it. An image popped up into his head and was glad that no one could see since it would prove he was a sadist. Still smiling her head someone come into his room and he looked up to see Sohrab. Sitting up he rested on his elbows and gave him a charming smirk, "didn't think you would be ready to lose." He then sat up and rested an arm on his thigh while watching Sohrab.

ShadowStream-chan

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces