Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Dawn of Ascension (D&D 3.5, Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:14 am
InsaneKatKing475
Mongooseh
*still bink*

This would be an interesting fight.

Not really. You have hit an ac of 35 then get through the DR 25 either by doing 26+ damage or have your fists count as a +2 weapon or higher.

But you can outrun the hell out of me. 20ft movement and I'm not allowed to run means that I cannot really force anyone to stay and fight me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:19 am
Mongooseh
InsaneKatKing475
Mongooseh
*still bink*

Not really. You have hit an ac of 35 then get through the DR 25 either by doing 26+ damage or have your fists count as a +2 weapon or higher.

But you can outrun the hell out of me. 20ft movement and I'm not allowed to run means that I cannot really force anyone to stay and fight me.

Mmmm, well that would depend upon whether my unarmed attacks counting as both Magic and Chaotic would do anything.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:25 am
InsaneKatKing475
Mongooseh
InsaneKatKing475
Mongooseh
*still bink*

Mmmm, well that would depend upon whether my unarmed attacks counting as both Magic and Chaotic would do anything.

Yeah... I think that mostly for creatures who have DR/Magic or Lawful. The monk Ki strike is a bit unclear on this point.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:27 am
Mongooseh
Yeah... I think that mostly for creatures who have DR/Magic or Lawful. The monk Ki strike is a bit unclear on this point.

Mhm, well, in this instance, I suppose it's DM's choice about whether or not it would be a viable case to say that since it counts as these kinds of enchantments that it should be counted towards specific weapon bonus damage reductions.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:35 am
InsaneKatKing475
Mongooseh

Mhm, well, in this instance, I suppose it's DM's choice about whether or not it would be a viable case to say that since it counts as these kinds of enchantments that it should be counted towards specific weapon bonus damage reductions.

Meanwhile to think of things in terms of PVP don't worry about it. My dude is so emotionally detached that much probably won't happen  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:36 am
Mongooseh
Meanwhile to think of things in terms of PVP don't worry about it. My dude is so emotionally detached that much probably won't happen

True enough. If anything my character would just be trying to grind his gears. And I just thought of something... Would a high enough disable device check be able to stop him dead in his tracks?  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:40 am
InsaneKatKing475
Mongooseh

True enough. If anything my character would just be trying to grind his gears. And I just thought of something... Would a high enough disable device check be able to stop him dead in his tracks?

No. Does a high enough heal check allow you to locate a living creatures heart and rip it out?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:42 am
Mongooseh
InsaneKatKing475
Mongooseh

No. Does a high enough heal check allow you to locate a living creatures heart and rip it out?

Probably. But that's only if you can reach it x3  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:46 am
InsaneKatKing475
Mongooseh
InsaneKatKing475
Mongooseh

Probably. But that's only if you can reach it x3

If they have one!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:48 am
Mongooseh
If they have one!

I don't even know if I do anymore! *places hand on chest* Okay, I do.... *runs* And that raises to mind another question. Would run work off of my base speed or my enhanced speed?  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:52 am
InsaneKatKing475
Mongooseh
If they have one!

I don't even know if I do anymore! *places hand on chest* Okay, I do.... *runs* And that raises to mind another question. Would run work off of my base speed or my enhanced speed?
I'd have to say "Ask DM" but if you were just asking in general I'd say:

It would work off your total speed, regardless of source. DM may disagree though.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:55 am
InsaneKatKing475
Mongooseh
If they have one!

Your enhanced speed since it enhances your base speed to 60ft. So your move action is 60ft, double move/charge 120ft, Run 240ft.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:58 am
Mongooseh
Your enhanced speed since it enhances your base speed to 60ft. So your move action is 60ft, double move/charge 120ft, Run 240ft.

*nods nods* And it would actually be 300 ft, run feat cat_rofl 60 squares!!! Wooooo  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:00 am
InsaneKatKing475
Mongooseh

*nods nods* And it would actually be 300 ft, run feat cat_rofl 60 squares!!! Wooooo

Meanwhile in metal city... 40ft if I double move/charge AND ZAT IZ ALL I KAN DO.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:02 am
Mongooseh
Meanwhile in metal city... 40ft if I double move/charge AND ZAT IZ ALL I KAN DO.

Ah, the funny scene I am imagining right now. Big seven foot iron golem running around trying to catch a 5'5 elf cat_mrgreen  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff