Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Death is Only the Beginning (Fame x Dragon) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:24 pm
User Image

Cameron Alexander Earnehart
        Make a promise to me now.
        Reassure my heart somehow,
        That the love that I feel is
        So much more real than anything.

"Says the girl who doesn't have super strength or invulnerability." Cameron retorts. When the cyclops shows its ugly face, Cameron can't help but stare at it. "Are you kidding me? You have to be kidding me!" Cameron says. He watches as Miyrah ports herself and the giant thing really high in the air, then she ports back. A few moments later, the cyclops crashes to the ground excavating a small crater in the asphalt. As the thing gets back to its feet. "I bet I can lay it low in one move, just be ready to kill it." Cameron says, and jumps into the air. He quickly floats over to the thing, and smiles at the thing. The cyclops looks at him like he is insane, then goes to grab him. Cameron dodges the movement and zooms over the thing's head. With a spinning front kick, he connects his foot with the Cyclop's face. There is a small gust of wind from impact but nothing else. The cyclops laughs at him and grabs him in one hand. "Well that didn't work." Cameron says matter-of-factly.

I've a feeling in my soul,
And I pray that I'm not wrong,
That the life I have now,
It is only the beginning.

(I love the rain and snow. smile )
Fame God

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:44 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Miyrah xxxxxxxx Aram xxxxxxxxxx Dire

She stared in awe and readied herself for the final blow, like Cam instructed. Her face deadpanned, "Nice" she spoke shaking her head. She raced over to Cam, dodging the giants foot, each time it tried to stomp on her. This thing was so big a goofy, it made Miyrah laugh out. As the giant lifted its foot again to stomp on Miyrah, she moved her fingers in a 'come here' motion; a blast of wind came rushing forth from behind, knocking his leg from out underneath him. He hollered as it went crashing to the ground, onto his back. She took this chance to run up the Cyclops body, running up his legs, past his chest and jumping onto his face. She began sucking the life out of him; but with his brute force he quickly grabbed her by the waist. Miyrah eyes widened in horror and she was sent rocketing into the side of a building.

DragonSlayer Arcos

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:42 pm
User Image

Cameron grunts when the cyclops is thrown down by the wind, the impact rattling his body in a bad way. It seemed like Miyrah had finished the thing when it grabs her and chucked her against a building. "Miyrah!" Cameron shouts, afraid the impact had killed her. Fear gave way to anger and then rage as the cyclops laugh and gloated. With the rage came a surge of energy unlike anything Cameron had felt before. Though he wouldn't know, his eyes began to glow a faint green, and he began to push against the monster's grip with everything he had. The cyclops stopped laughing then when Cameron began to pry the monster's fingers off him. But it was too late, Cameron managed to wiggle his way free and dropped to ground.

Cameron rose to his feet, his glowing eyes burning with a desire for blood. Then the wind began to swirl around him, slowly at first but it quickly began to build speed and strength. A sphere of air forms around Cameron as the wind quickly begins to form something akin to a tornado, trash and small objects begin to fly around, smashing into things, but soon bigger items such as cars begin lifting from the ground as the wind continues to gain strength. Cameron's face has become something akin to pure rage while the cyclops' face shows fear. "You thought that was funny? I'll show you funny!" Cameron screams over the wind. He then thrusts both hands forward, and a blast of air strikes the cyclops. It sends the monster flying and screaming down the street with so much force that when he comes in contact with a building his body goes straight through the wall as if it weren't even there.

However, the wind continues to grow stronger with cars and various other items flying dangerously through the air. The ground begins to shake violently, as fire hydrants explode shooting water high into the air only for it to freeze into lethal ice shard that fall to the earth and imbed themselves in the asphalt. Trees erupt into flames and windows all around explode. Cameron has completely lost control of his powers, and the out of control elements are getting stronger.

Fame God

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:50 pm
User Image

Miyrah slides down the side of the building and lays there; she could hear her bones snapping back into place and mending together, it felt extremely weird. Like a warm, calming fire, washing over her. When she felt good enough to get up she sees the Cyclopes crash straight through a building, and kept going.
                                                          "Cam?" She wonders, looking back at him; or trying to. What she saw made her gasp, she got up and looked at what he created. She had to dodge a light poll that went flying past her head, Cam was in the middle of a wind sphere, eyes glowing a bright green. Icicles began to fall to the ground and trees began to catch on fire. He had lost control.
                                                          She pushes herself against the wind and walks towards him slowly. She creates an air barrier to surround her, though it doesn't do much against Cameron's superior elements.
                                                          "Cameron!" Miyrah tries to shout out over the chaos, the tornado was expanding and Miyrah nearly lost her footing, but pushed through. An icicle somehow managed to get past her air barrier and lodged itself into her arm, she screamed out in pain. She needed to get to Cam and get him to take back control.
                                                          Finally reaching the wall of the tornado she intensifies her air barrier just long enough to walk through it, just making it through before a car flew past. She runs quickly over to Cam and grabs him by the shoulders, this wasn't Cam. She was sensing a deep bloodlust from him, he wanted to hurt and kill. "Cam," she began slowly "you have to stop this and take control. You're going to kill a lot of people if you don't take control." She didnt know if he could hear her, so she gently took his face in her hands and did her best to send him calming thought, though she was terrified for both their lives. She never knew Cam ever had an issue with his powers.

DragonSlayer Arcos

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:43 pm
User Image

Cameron wasn't conscious of what was happening in the real world, he was instead stuck in his own mind while his body and out of control powers ruled him. Then like a light in the darkness, Cameron heard Miyrah calling out to him. She sounded scared and worried, but he didn't know why. Then from the darkness encircling his mind, he heard something beyond horrifying, a laughter that radiated so much evil it seemed to make everything shake and die in it's wake. Cameron felt himself sinking into a darkness he felt like he would never return from. Then warm waves of light were flooding into this mind, and Cameron was released from the horrible pressure of evil.

The elements around him began to subside, slowly but surely. Finally, the last thing to fade away was the air sphere and the glowing of his eyes. Cameron blinked and shook his head. Around him was utter devastation. "Wha-what happened?" Cameron asks, shaking his head, trying to get rid of a strengthening headache. Then the memory of Miyrah being thrown against the wall flashed through his mind and he grabbed Miyrah's hands. "Are you okay? What happened to the monster? Did you kill it?"

Fame God

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:30 pm
User Image

Miyrah breathed a sigh of relief as everything seemed to be calming down. 'Thank goodness, thank goodness' she thought. Finally the air sphere disappeared and the glowing in his eyes was gone. She looked at him with question in her eyes, 'I guess he wouldn't know what happened' she thought. She could sense that wasn't him, even without the the empathy. "Cam," she squeezed his hands, letting him know everything was ok now "you did this all." She felt bad for letting him know he caused all the destruction, but he needed to know. "The monster is dead, you took care of that. He's a few miles that way" she pointed in the direction the Cyclopes went. "I'm fine, honestly but..." She looked around at all the damage they caused, just by coming out in the open. People began emerging from buildings, others were crying hysterically and most where looking for lost loved ones. "We need to get out of here. I just want this to be over" tears started to pool in her eyes, she didn't want to cry again. "I'll explain what happened when we get out of here" she wanted to make sure he wanted to go before she ported them home.

DragonSlayer Arcos

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:50 pm
User Image

What Miyrah said seemed crazy, he wouldn't do this. He couldn't, he didn't have power like this. "Okay, lets get out of here." Cameron says, holding on tight to Miyrah.

Rick and Mike had watched the whole thing go down, hidden as they were, nothing and no one had been able to see or sense them. The events went as they normally did, the newbies thought that the world would accept them. But then that little fantasy was cast out the window as a creature intruded upon the performance they were giving to a growing crowd. Honestly, the way both of them handled themselves, it wasn't a surprise they had cause exposure, but then again most new Grimms did at one point or another. Things got interesting though when Cameron went crazy and his elements came out in full. Mike was about to jump in and stop the kid before he killed himself or Miyrah, but it seemed the girl was able to calm the boy down enough for him to get his wits back.

"I was right, the kid is an Avatar." Rick says, no emotion in his voice. "Let us be gone, brother. There is much planning to do." Rick says and disappears, followed shortly by Mike.

Fame God

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:11 pm
User Image

The face Cam gave her, she knew he didn’t believe her when she said he did this all, it didn’t matter. People began shouting at them, they started to throw things, yelling at them that it was their vault. ‘What have we done?!’ she thought; squeezing tighter onto him before they disappeared.
                                                          They arrived back at Miyrahs house, she immediately let go of him Cam and fell to the ground. “What did we do?” even though when they went to sleep this would all disappear, it was a slap in the face from reality. They could never show the world what they really were. They were targets, they caused destruction, period, wherever they went.
                                                          She turned on the TV in her room and watched in horror, the first channel to pop up was of them fighting “Cam, look!” she pointed to the screen. It was of him, though very grainy and terrible quality; it showed Cam blasting back the Cyclops, then him in an air sphere. You could make out the green coming from his eyes, barley, but; you could see all the destruction he caused. Then it showed Miyrah, going into the sphere and bringing him back.
                                                          “Cam…what was that?” she asked, looking up at him. “That wasn't you, I know it. That wasn't you.”

DragonSlayer Arcos

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:45 pm
User Image

Cameron didn't get sick this time when they ported back to Miyrah's home. He felt numb though, completely out of sorts, like he was indeed watching everything happen to someone else, or like someone else was driving his body and he was in the back seat watching. When Miyrah turned on the television and pointed to the screen, Cameron looked at what was happening. "I don't remember any of that. I wasn't there anymore." Cameron says thinking back to what he had experienced and shudders. "What are we going to do, Miyrah?" Cameron asks, completely lost. He wasn't used to this feeling, he was the take charge kind of guy, always ready to leap into the action, but after seeing himself destroy several city blocks with no control over what was happening, it unnerved him greatly. I can't use my elements again, if I loose control like that even for a second a lot of people could die. Cameron thinks to himself.

Fame God

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:04 pm
User Image

Miyrah, wanting to cry at Cams currents state, took a big breath of air to prevent tears from falling. It hurt her a lot to see Cam look so hopeless and lost; so, she was going to be the strong one for them right now.
                                                          "Well first, let's get you home, so you can shower. I think we both need a bath and, second; You're right, we can't have you doing that again. I think when we wake up in the morning after this terrible day is over, let's give Rick and Mike a call. They can't send us out into our world without us having full control over these powers." She chewed on her bottom lip, she was very scared.
                                                          "To be honest, when I tried to calm you and I touched you, I felt something...so menacing and well; it seemed to let me bring you back. Like it didn't have to let you go if it didn't want to. So I fear you're powerful Cam, powerful beyond what you think. Together, we will learn how to control whatever it is that drove you into a frenzy." She walked over to him and took his hand "I promise, everything is going to be fine."
                                                          She gave a really big smile and ported to his room, she made sure to stay quiet. God only knew what their parents would do to them if they found them, it was best to stay under the radar tonight.

DragonSlayer Arcos

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:42 pm
User Image

The way Miyrah tried to comfort him was both soothing and irritating. He wasn't used to being taken care of. But, a secret part of him liked it was Miyrah doing it, though he tried to squish the feeling, something still remained of it. "What do you mean, you felt it too?" Cameron asks. Then they port to Cameron's house and Miyrah tells him to get all cleaned up. He gets to his feet and nods, hugging her. "Thanks for being you. This is a nightmare, but I have a feeling together we might be able to survive this." Cameron says, and for the first time in a long time, he kisses her forehead. Then taking a deep breath, he says. "Go home. Your mom will flip a birdfit if you aren't there." He tries to sound casual and assertive, like he is supposed to.

After Miyrah had left, Cameron had locked his door, took a shower and was now laying down in bed. His mind was going a million miles a second, but he eventually managed to get fall asleep, though it brought him no rest.

Cameron was in darkness, he couldn't see anything. Nor could he feel anything around or under him. It was like he was in a void. Just when he felt like nothing was going to happen, the screams began. People in horrible pain screaming for help, out of fear of dying. Then rose the inhuman cries and roars of the supernatural creatures dying as well. But still Cameron floated in darkness, seeing and feeling nothing, only listening to the horrid song of death. He tried to block the sound out by covering his ears, but nothing stopped the horrible noises from reaching his mind.

Then in front of him, the darkness began to take shape, slowly swirling and folding in upon itself. What stood before Cameron was a humanoid looking thing comprised of darkness, though flits of red coloring seemed to appear throughout the thing randomly. The shadow thing slowly walked over to Cameron, as it did, red glowing eyes opened and looked at him with hunger.

The shadow thing laughed, and as it did, all hope and happiness, love and bravery turned gray and withered away within Cameron's soul. "So we meet, Avatar. I have waited for such a long time." The shadow thing said, its voice musical and entrancing as it reverberated within Cameron's mind. "Do you hear that?" The shadow asks, then closes its eyes and seems to bask in the screams of the dying. "So much misery and pain. So much death. It makes my heart soar, if I had one." The shadow then walks forward and lifts a hand as if to cradle Cameron's face, but it doesn't touch his skin. "You my young mortal will be my weapon, my instrument of chaos and destruction." As the shadow says the words the screams become so loud Cameron can barely think. "And when the time is right, you will tear the girl apart and deliver to me her soul, so that I may be free to cover the world in darkness as it should be." The shadow then bends is head into whisper into Cameron's ear. "Resist if you wish, but nothing can stop what is meant to be." Then the shadow moves away from Cameron and its body begins to dissipate. "Until we meet again." Then the shadow is gone completely.

Cameron shoots straight up in bed, fighting the shadow only to discover he is in his room. Sunlight is shining outside and his alarm is screaming at him to shut it off. Cameron slaps the off button and covers his face with his hands. A moment later there is a knock on his door, to which his mom calls through saying he will be late for his first day back to school after the field trip. Time has reset.

Fame God

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:18 pm
User Image

She could feel from Cam that he wasn't comfortable with her treating him this way, she didn't press the issue though. She also didn't press the issue about the foreign presence she felt from him when she brought him back to reality earlier that day. So she bid him goodnight with a hug and left. Not before telling him she was going to make sure everything turned out fine.

After arriving home she ate, took a shower then laid in bed. She couldn't sleep just yet. She thought back to when she helped Cam when he was out of it, it made her tremble. The weird thing about her encounter was that, she felt nothing but pure evil and, that's how she could tell it wasn't Cam. It's was very powerful too, it didn't put up a fight, there was no resistance when she reached out to Cam, emotionally speaking. It let him go, and that's what scared her the most. Something big was coming, and Cam was a part of it.

Eventually she fell asleep; that night she dreamt about an intense battle and in the end she had died, by the hands of Cam.

When she awoke she thought nothing of the dream, because in this world, there were a lot more real things to worry about, other than dreams. She got ready for the day, this time dressing in something a lot durable. She was dreading the spider fight again, 'maybe if Cam and I stayed together, we can avoid it all' She thought, brushing her teeth. She spit into the sink and smiled into the mirror.

She ran downstairs and was happy to see her mom, and the back door fixed. Things were back to normal. Miyrah and her mom did the same routine from yesterday; she kissed her, grabbed a bagel, a jacket and her backpack and waited outside on the porch swing. She texted Cam 'Goodmorning! ' and awaited his arrival.

DragonSlayer Arcos

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash