Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Against Oblivion. (3.5 D&D, Game is dead ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ishazi

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:34 am
saint odium
nighting gales lament
So I'm in I just have to finish my character. I'm using that custom race and it's going to be a fighter/rogue. I will post it as soon as I'm done.

Hay Ishazi it's good to see you were finally able to join us. I be ready to as soon as your character is posted.

The background we discussed is good then?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:24 am
saint odium
purest_heart
saint odium
purest_heart
Almost done, just need to choose spells and purchase the last bit of equipment. For the spells I just need to know, as some DMs do this some don't. Do I add my bonus spells perday from a high dependent casting stat to the number of spells known?

]http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=711563

your hit points are wrong and you need to write down your class features. You're missing a feat, you don't have your bonus to damage.
How are my hit points wrong? I have 4d10 as my hit dice with a +8 from con. 37 is in that range easily.

*counts feats* Riiiight 1st level fighter bonus feat... Forgot that because the armor usually takes that up with this build...

Also done

I said everyone is starting with max for there level. So you would have 48 not 37Okay, I'm cool with more PC power! Means we fight stronger monsters faster!  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:28 am
nighting gales lament
saint odium
nighting gales lament
So I'm in I just have to finish my character. I'm using that custom race and it's going to be a fighter/rogue. I will post it as soon as I'm done.

Hay Ishazi it's good to see you were finally able to join us. I be ready to as soon as your character is posted.

Yes. And one other thing. No meda gaming. You know about things your character doesn't so please try to keep that stuff to yourself. It may not come up in the game but please don't.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:33 am
purest_heart
saint odium
purest_heart
saint odium
purest_heart
Almost done, just need to choose spells and purchase the last bit of equipment. For the spells I just need to know, as some DMs do this some don't. Do I add my bonus spells perday from a high dependent casting stat to the number of spells known?

]http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=711563

your hit points are wrong and you need to write down your class features. You're missing a feat, you don't have your bonus to damage.
How are my hit points wrong? I have 4d10 as my hit dice with a +8 from con. 37 is in that range easily.

*counts feats* Riiiight 1st level fighter bonus feat... Forgot that because the armor usually takes that up with this build...

Also done

I said everyone is starting with max for there level. So you would have 48 not 37
Okay, I'm cool with more PC power! Means we fight stronger monsters faster!
now it's DM approved. This goes for everyone. Please try to avoid in fighting amongst the characters. Players may get along but characters may not.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ishazi

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:38 am
saint odium
nighting gales lament
saint odium
nighting gales lament

Yes. And one other thing. No meda gaming. You know about things your character doesn't so please try to keep that stuff to yourself. It may not come up in the game but please don't.

Don't worry I won't.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:41 am
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=708187. So this is it.  

Ishazi

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:14 am
I haven't looked very closely at everyone CSs yet(mostly just wanted to check party alignment so I know what my character's starting "mood" should be to reduce chances of interparty conflicts) but am I the only one with a horse?

Edit to avoid double post: BTW I notice a distinct disposition towards Chaos in our little band. I think we're all going to get along just fine.

Who's up for a little tavern burning? xd

Edit, again...: So Just read the battle sorcerer. MIGHT decide I want to use that rule set because of the whole , no arcane failure in light armor thing...

mmmmh decisions, decisions... Basically it boils down to, do I want to learn a new 2nd level spell next level? mmmmmh Don't really care about learning any of the other 2nd level spells besides See Invisiblity. DM okay with this change?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:44 am
I'm starting to think with the amount of people being rogue and something arcane my dude is going to become redundant awfully soon.

I mention this in case I feel too redundant that I might consider changing my character.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:15 pm
Mongooseh
I'm starting to think with the amount of people being rogue and something arcane my dude is going to become redundant awfully soon.

I mention this in case I feel too redundant that I might consider changing my character.
My guy is more Fighter/rouge than anything. The arcane stuff is just there to give me a few options when my sword won't be a good enough answer. His build is something along the lines of an "Agro dump", meaning he will be hitting so hard and so often that the enemy will be forced to attack him first, leaving the rest of the party to do their thing. So basically he's a barb that's not a barb.

On a side note I am now thinking of ways a Gestalt Rage Mage would work... The results in my head are staggering because of the ability to Prestige to rage mage and still take another level in sorcerer.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:19 pm
Wait, we have a predominantly chaotic-aligned group?

AWESOME! I GET TO PLAY THE STRAIGHT MAN!!!  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:22 pm
Dion Necurat

I think I'm neutral so far so I steal the straight man role as I get to apply it to both sides.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:23 pm
purest_heart
I haven't looked very closely at everyone CSs yet(mostly just wanted to check party alignment so I know what my character's starting "mood" should be to reduce chances of interparty conflicts) but am I the only one with a horse?

Edit to avoid double post: BTW I notice a distinct disposition towards Chaos in our little band. I think we're all going to get along just fine.

Who's up for a little tavern burning? xd

Edit, again...: So Just read the battle sorcerer. MIGHT decide I want to use that rule set because of the whole , no arcane failure in light armor thing...

mmmmh decisions, decisions... Basically it boils down to, do I want to learn a new 2nd level spell next level? mmmmmh Don't really care about learning any of the other 2nd level spells besides See Invisiblity. DM okay with this change?

I'm playing a Lawful Good character, though that is mostly due to the fact I'm running Paladin and I need to match or be one step from Heironeous to achieve what I'd like to achieve.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:23 pm
Mongooseh
Dion Necurat

I think I'm neutral so far.

I'm playing the moral compass. Not lawful stupid, thankfully, but I'm going to gear myself toward being just your run-of-the-mill holy man.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:27 pm
Yes I saw that, I'm getting really excited about this party, not only will be we all kinds of Kick-@$$ with you providing all kinds of heals and Anti-undead, but basically anything that's not a construct will FALL before us MWUHAHAHAHA! And even those might not last long. I'd guess the CR+ for party power thus far is something along the lines of at least +2 CR or something... but that's metagaming and we shouldn't do that : P.

Edit: Wow ninja's so hard

Dion Necurat
Mongooseh
Dion Necurat

I'm playing the moral compass. Not lawful stupid, thankfully, but I'm going to gear myself toward being just your run-of-the-mill holy man.

We have 2 C/N people 1 L/G and a N/N. The math puts us into the C/G-N area. We will be the good guys thanks to pally(thank you BTW) but I expect a few destroyed cities/taverns before all is said and done.  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:51 pm
purest_heart
Yes I saw that, I'm getting really excited about this party, not only will be we all kinds of Kick-@$$ with you providing all kinds of heals and Anti-undead, but basically anything that's not a construct will FALL before us MWUHAHAHAHA! And even those might not last long. I'd guess the CR+ for party power thus far is something along the lines of at least +2 CR or something... but that's metagaming and we shouldn't do that : P.

Edit: Wow ninja's so hard

Dion Necurat
Mongooseh
Dion Necurat

We have 2 C/N people 1 L/G and a N/N. The math puts us into the C/G-N area. We will be the good guys thanks to pally(thank you BTW) but I expect a few destroyed cities/taverns before all is said and done.

I'll just need to get a taste for fine, yet rustic architecture.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff