Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
High School of the Dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:00 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina looked over at them puzzled, they seemed to be staring at the mass of zombies up ahead,"Are we gonna be alright there is alot there..", she stated quietly and she turned to kenneth frowning,"Hey..", she said tapping his arm,"We gotta let them show us were to go you don't wanna die do you?", she wasn't sure how kenneths mind really worked but she was sure he wanted to live for sure.

Alice kept looking over her shoulder having an uneasy feeling as they ventured further in when she took note of all the zombies up ahead she locked her jaw in place finding it upsetting,"Look we gotta get a move on", she said briskly,"I dont wanna get cornered in and if you two don't think we can get through this mess we should go back and I'll take these two with me", she nudged her gun toward hina and kenneth,"I have a bad feeling about all this..", she said quietly, just at that moment she turned to look back over her shoulder again and sure enough a small mass was trying to come up from behind,"s**t! I knew it lets get the hell out of here..", she barked her orders in a quiet voice but they were brutally aware of the situation.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:55 pm
User Image

Archer looks down at his hands and Masa puts a hand on his shoulder."What are you going to do Archer?"She asks and he puts his blades away."The only thing I can do Masa."He says softly as he walks towards the mess of zombies and Masa's eyes grew wide."Archer."She says in a whisper as she watches him move through the zombies for before stopping in front of one of them the two where pretty much identical but Archers skin was darker and his hair was white and the man before him had glasses on but broken,Archer reaches behind him and pulls the bow form his back and knocks an arrow before pulling the string completely back. Masa felt tears fill her eyes and she quickly turns around as he lets the arrow fly,at such a close range the arrow passed through its head with out any problem and the man dropped.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:44 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Kenneth pondered Hina's question "do I want t tooo die?...hmmm..." he said scratching his chin "I meeeeeaaan ... I suppose I don't care one way or the other at least I! don't" he said patting his head "I haven't asked the other guy yet ...But! who needs his input anyway he gave me the wheel... so I suppose that kinda answers it for you " Kenneth giggled then jumped as Alice barked out orders.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:46 am
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina frowned at kenneth she knew something was wrong wit with him from what alice kept hinting at and the others seemed to play along with it but she wasn't so sure he vauled his life that much considering he kpet talking about his other persona,"Well no one here wants you to die i don't care what the other guy said", she told him turning she noticed archer had done walked off and was making his way through the masses she began to tremble in fear as the zombies walked past him unnoticing him as he went up to one rather similiar to him in structure and killed in straight through the head, she wasn't sure who it was but from the way masa and archer were acting she assumed it was someone they knew. She felt alice grab her shoulder and starting pulling her away. as she looked back surprised but she kept silent.

Alice was not about to stand around and watch this little charade play out the others were overly distracted by grief or something but she wasn't about to let them get cornered, she grabbed kenneths arm and Hina's hand and started pulling the two telling them quietly,"Keep it down these things like noise don't say a word..", she looked up around them frowning,"They are coming from behind but those two are not listening..", she bared her teeth going up behind masa she whispers urgently,"You get him out of here I'm heading north with these two away from this mess we have company in the back..", she snapped at her quietly pulling hina and kenneth with her to the far side where there was less zombies and told them,"Keep moving don't say anything and I want you both to stay on the outer edge of this bridge they can't climb as far as I can tell..", there was 1 or 2 stragglers up ahead but she managed to dispatch them with her machette quickly,"Kenneth take back side hina center now",
User Image  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:35 pm
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

kenneth went limp and decided to just go with the flow as Alice stanched his arm...it was such a common occurrence it didn't bother him one bit anymore he just smiled and let her wisk him away to safety, And once the three had a few moments of peace Kenneth listened intently as Alice explained their current situation nodding furiously start to finish He then let out a small squeak of excitement because he finally realized it was time to take action! He quickly took his position and readied his axe with a huge Grin of his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:47 pm
User Image

Masa nods and takes off into the mob of zombies bag and all she reached Archer and grabs his arm noticing he was crying the looked at him."Archer we have to go don't die here we have to move on."She says and he looks at her and slowly nods."He wouldn't have wanted to be one of these things."He says softly before the two run though the mob and reach a place the can rest for a moment."Archer to Alice it may be dark before long meet up at the apartments two blocks up we can rest and eat."He says into the talky then he looks at Masa and they two start moving.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:24 pm
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina followed after Alice obediently she felt uneasy that they just left the other two but Alice did go and warn them, With Alice, Kenneth, and herself on the move she hoped they would make it to safety soon. She looked back turning back around wide eyed to see that Kenneth seemed to be over enjoying himself how could you like something this scary?

Alice kept them moving she knew kenneth took orders well and the kid had some kind of insticts plus she would check over her shoulder every now and then to make sure they were doing okay the horde hadn't followed them they were keeping quiet and staying away from the masses. She finally led up over the bridge and onto the other side where they were closing in on the base she kept them on the out edges where there wasn't alot of the undead and made sure to use her machette alot that way they would be safe. Once they got over and into a safe little corner block off by a wall no undead to be seen she aloud them to rest,"Don't roam", she warned the both of them she heard Archer on the talkie and she picked it up,"Alice to Archer look we are closing into the living quarters over the bridge they are both safe alot of undead though trying to keep to the side less to deal with and the masses haven't noticed us yet hopefully someone won't run his mouth..", she was glaring at kenneth,"But I'll take them there any particular building?", she waited for the response.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:27 am
User Image

Archer and Masa find another place to duck down and Archer listens to Alice,he then picks up the talkie."Understood but don't worry about noise we will draw them towards us,the closest building to you would be block C,its there high end apartments there are four floors."He says before handing the talkie to Masa who spoke next."The front doors may very well be locked so go around back to the fire escape and get to the roof we will meet you there,get ready to move."She says before putting the talkie away and she takes aim with her sniper with out a silencer on it and Archer holds up her AR-15 and aims with the scope he just attached to it,form there place on the bridge they could see Alice and the others clearly and the mass of undead before them."Lets thin the crowd."Archer says and they both start firing and the bodies start to drop the power of both the AR-15 and her sniper where dropping more then one zombie per shot as the bullets ripped through one and hit the ones behind it.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:06 am
Her Pagan
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Kenneth continued to take orders tip toeing to each spot he was instructed to go to, He then peered at Hina who seemed to be horrified by the current situation and once the group had stopped to rest he began to try and comfort her the best he could "...hey" he whispered towards Hina "you seem a little wibbly wobbly" he whispered once more pointing at her knees " no need to fret.. I told you i was gonna help you become a great player... so you aren't gonna be respawning any time soon" he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:20 am
Her Pagan

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina looked up at kenneth she felt pretty bad that he still thought this was a big game and she really hoped regardless that if she did become a 'great player' it would be for the best and not the worst,"Alright..", she replied uncertain,"I guess I'll have to trust you", she gave him an uneasy smile but that was because they were surrounded by undead and Alice seemed to be finished with the walkie.

Alice nods her head,"Gotcha over and out", she replied, putting up the walking she began to take out a small pair of bionoculars and noticed that there was alot of undead clearing up in a path before them,"Good.. they are setting the way", she turned toward Kenneth and Hina,"Alright you to keep close to me I rather you infront of me its easier to watch from the front and the back that way I know your keeping up but we are gonna sneak over to that building...", she pointed over the the building,"And toward the back I don't know whats back there but hopefully nothing if there is a horde we are gonna have to make a path with this...", she pulled out her MP7,"Ill mow them down you to will run to the ladder got it?", she smiled.
User Image  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:01 pm
User Image

Archer and Masa start clearing them self's a path there guns making enough noise to draw some of the horde in font of Alice and the others towards them lowering the numbers they would have to get though.Both of them where up in a safe place on the steps they found and Masa turned to take aim at Alice's grope and let off a few rounds dropping some in the front before her and Archer had to move to get a better shot.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

((You guys did't change my name before you posted lol I never got these))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:07 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Knight Yanik

User Image

Kenneth kept his coy smile going in an effort to keep Hina at ease and then quickly turned to Alice as she began to shout orders "Right right right! you're sooo Right!!" he said rapidly as he quickly spun around and grabbed ahold of Hina's hand "hehehe oh man... all this talk of trust and oh wow!... would you look at the time! it's time to trust me!" Kenneth said wildly as he took off running without a second notice toward the ladder Alice specified dragging Hina along for the ride.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:34 am
Pagan Knight Yanik

EightBitEel
User Image
Hina yelped in surprise as kenneth surged her forward and she remember to remain quiet as she raced across with him smacking a hand over her mouth this guy was very fast... She looked back seeing Alice heading after them and once they reached the ladder she noticed that Alice was right there was undead everywhere she wondered if they all make it up the ladder before someone got bit.

Alice couldn't help but snicker at the kids euthasiam every since she met that crazy clown she knew he wasn't right in the head but that didn't seem to stop him from acting out like he did. She tried to think of anything but the mission at hand as she ran after to two teenagers being sure to keep an eye out from behind to the sides and ahead of them it was hard but she was trained to do it all directions a 360 perception when they arrived at the ladder she backed up around it noticing the undead passing by they were still slow and she waited for the kids to get up,"Hurry up damn it", she grumbles,"We don't have all F*cking day!".
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:56 pm
User Image

Archer looked through his scope and sees Alice and the others moving and once they reach the ladder he starts to support them with long range fire dropping any that got to close to them giving them more time to get up he kept his fire clear of them and was hitting the ones he knew where his bullets wouldn't hurt any one around them."Masa start moving up I will cover you take my 45 and use it if you need to."He says and she looks at him and nods before packing up her sniper and moving behind him and pulling the pistol."Ok just don't take to long."She says dropping form there place and she moved along the clearest routs she could pick out and soon the undead where dropping in front of her as she moved towards the others.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:24 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Knight Yanik

User Image

Kenneth came to a skidding halt next to the ladder and turned to Hina and gave her a smile "Ladies first" he said gesturing towards the ladder, He then looked back at Alice as she shouted at them to get moving "errr... better make it snappy thought!" Kenneth said with a yelp.  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff