Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Heaven and Hell [accpting! Join! Now!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:55 pm
Fun.

Well, I have something to say! biggrin

Nope. Never mind. Just doing something to avoid doing my paper work crying .

Just mindless dribble.. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:04 pm
Hey guys! I know I'm pretty quiet on OOC, but I have an idea for our lovely lovely angels!
We all know the seven deadly sins which the demons are based on. What if the angels were base on the seven virtues to coincide with the sins..
heres a link to the wikipage: HERE  

Ann Bonney

Dapper Hunter

2,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:11 pm
I am acquainted with less than half of the RPers attached to this RP.
I am open to further plotting, however... seems most of it would go nowhere without an in progress storyline to build from or the presence of our GM.

If there are any details not listed in the profiles about one character that another should know, such as events that have happened just prior to the RP's beginning... then that's something to consider ATM.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:57 pm
Ann Bonney
Hey guys! I know I'm pretty quiet on OOC, but I have an idea for our lovely lovely angels!
We all know the seven deadly sins which the demons are based on. What if the angels were base on the seven virtues to coincide with the sins..
heres a link to the wikipage: HERE

Yeah! That would be pretty cool.
I had an idea similar to that, but I totally paced the virtues, except for patience
We'll see what the GM thinks. It could be really fun.

Also, I'm open for plotting as well, but at this point, I don't have many ideas. .  

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:05 pm
Meh. I'm open for plotting.

Just can never figure an idea to work off of. Even if we had a grounded starting point. >.> stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:10 pm
Ooo I did! XD

It's stupid long... stare  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:12 pm
CandyCane831
Ooo I did! XD

It's stupid long... stare

...As have we to a similar degree. What does the action in it entail and is there interaction with another character (another angel)? Or an opening for that?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:14 pm
Well. I was thinking, maybe she was going to start it like she did he first one. I was in the original RP..

So I started my post with Sera out doing her normalities. Shopping, breakfast at a cafe, ETC. I left it open to enter a post on "If she was going to head back to wherever 'Headquarters' was" or if she "Ran into an Angel or Sin".  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:19 pm
CandyCane831
Well. I was thinking, maybe she was going to start it like she did he first one. I was in the original RP..

So I started my post with Sera out doing her normalities. Shopping, breakfast at a cafe, ETC. I left it open to enter a post on "If she was going to head back to wherever 'Headquarters' was" or if she "Ran into an Angel or Sin".

That's good.
In mine, Lust has a phone conversation on the street.
Will it work for you if she eavesdrops on it? Since we lack GM input, let's assume she hears this horrible conversation and is so disgusted/shocked/intrigued that she stays put and doesn't reveal herself yet/comes around the corner to see who exactly it is until he is already walking away from that point?

If so, would you like to read my post via PM?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:21 pm
Sure. Sounds Dandy. PM away, I'll edit off my intro post and send it to you aswell? I've been editing it frequently stare

Lilith says she is rather busy with Life ATM. I expected her to not be on as much. She said she'd be on A.S.A.P. So I'm assuming we will catch her soon.  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:26 pm
Mine's not particularly linkable enough to link a post to unless an angel wants to be around the gas station like desperately using the bathroom or getting a soda >_> so I will keep it until we are okay-go-status!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:14 pm
Time for a poll.

Who thinks the angels and demons shouldn't know each other for what they really are on first meeting and that they should find out later?

Who thinks they should know instantly after getting a good look at each other (more than a passing glance)?  

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas