Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self
INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Kuchiki

Cunning Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:48 am
Hi just joined here and gaia!! Favorite anime, well do I have to pick one? LOVE Bleach, but one of my other favorite series is The Slayers. I love pretty anime men ...... Ah Byukuka ..... sorry drifted off there. I don't have much time to read manga anymore. I go to most conventions that happen in Central Florida (Orlando, Tampa, Daytona), and if I do cosplay, its usually fantasy. Other than that just a big nerd and proud of it!! ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:54 pm
ahh, hello~.

i'm lazu and while i'm not new to gaia, this account is new and i haven't actively been on here before for more than a week.
well, i'm a university student and i like drawing.
i've been learning japanese for a few years now and, as someone before me said, i REALLY can't stand the word otaku. if you call yourself that i'd... rather stay away.

as for the anime i like, oh god. i've seen a whole lot... just refer to my myanimelist account...
the favorites are out of date at this point though, i've fallen DEEPLY in love with sports anime since then.
my current obsession is prince of tennis, my life revolves around it so to say.
i'm actually mainly on tumblr blogging about it.

i've been to conventions when i was younger, but now i don't anymore, i also don't cosplay anymore. grew out of it, i suppose... it's a nice thing in general but i wouldn't want to do it anymore. ;u;

nice to meet you  

Lalazu

Tipsy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Gay For Tea

Wealthy Lover

5,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:06 pm
Hi! Nice to meet you, I'm Rosalyn! Roz is quite fine, though! I'm 19 and from the UK.
I joined gaia a long time ago but I've just started using it again... heh.

Anime, anime, anime, uhhh, I have seen a lot I guess! Currently obsessed with Prince of Tennis like Lazu - since we know each other keke. We're both screaming about it over on tumblr. Again, I LOVE sports anime and I'm particullarly fond of Natsume Yuujinchou also aaah~

I've never been to a convention since most are a bit too far out and expensive for me but I have cosplayed! It's fun but I can't really pull off much well aha.

I hope we get along!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:42 am
Hello my lovelies, I go by the name of Dmitri, but Dem or D is suitable as well. My favorite anime is a toss-up between Yu Yu Hakusho, and Trigun while my favorite manga is, again, a toss-up between Katekyo Hitman Reborn! and Pandora Hearts. My very first anime was Yu Yu Hakusho around 12 years ago. I have been attending conventions and cosplaying for the last seven years and have no intention of stopping soon.  

- Sinbad Dream -

4,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200

stianna

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:09 pm
Hello all yall lil people, I shall eat you~ after I watch dis anime~  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:22 pm
Hi to all!! Joined Gaia only two days back, and I go by the name, 9raga6 here smile
I've watched plenty of animes; mainstreams like Bleach, DBZ, Fairy Tail, One Piece and such.
And the seasonal ones like; Kamisama no Memochou, Kimi ni Todoke, etc.
Feel free to ask for any recommendations or recommending me some good ones. heart biggrin  

AuditoreEzioDaFirenze

Turamiko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:28 pm
Turamiko here! sweatdrop

I can't name just one favourite anime crying But a few of them would be Code Geass, Gintama, Ouran High School Host Club, Another, Attack on Titan, and Cardcaptor Sakura heart

Although I've been a member since 07, this is my first time joining a guild redface I've been on hiatus for about two or three years now.

The first animes I've watched are Digimon, DGBZ, YuGiOh, Pokemon, Sailor Moon and Cardcaptors~

I've gone to Anime North every year for the past 4 years now and I'm also the president of my school's anime club this year! 4laugh

Feel free to talk to me anytime! I'd love to meet more otakus! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:42 pm
hi im lily. im 18.
im all about dat Attack on Titan, Death Note, And Psycho-Pass
i like animals,philosophy,hardcore,chillwave,art,shennanigans,bad decisions, and dem bishounen boyz <3  

paradoxsys

Dexholder Rachel

King Strawberry

11,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:43 am
Hello! I just randomly got invited here and it sounded fun so I joined up!
My name is Rachel, I'm currently 21 and attending college with the hope of majoring in Advertising and or Marketing. I attended an acting college before this hoping to pursue my dream of becoming a voice actor albeit, it's a side dream now. My interests are manga, anime, Role Playing, friends, etc, etc.
My favorite anime of all time is Yu Yu Hakusho!
My favorite Manga however is Fairy Tail which, I've been reading for three-four years.
I'm not sure what else to say but, hello to all! A pleasure to meet you!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:57 am
Hi, I'm Tork.
I like anime.
I am an old man.
I enjoy collecting anime and trading cards.

Also, I just realized that there is a mature content ban on things in this forum.
Some of my favorite series are 18+.
Don't really know what I'm going to talk about now.

Nougami Tork

Hilarious Codger

Night x Core

Demonic Pie-Maker

5,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Rina 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:19 am
Hey guise :3 my name is night x core! Nice to meet you guys! xd

I don't watch anime too much (no time ya know) but I do find time to read a lot of manga.

My favorites are Fairy Tail, Soul Eater, One Piece, Pokémon Adventures (trust me it's not as lame as it sounds), and Dragon Ball

Yea I know I'm mainstream, but you know, you just gotta go with the flow 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:08 pm
Night x Core

I don't watch anime too much (no time ya know) but I do find time to read a lot of manga.

My favorites are Fairy Tail, Soul Eater, One Piece, Pokémon Adventures (trust me it's not as lame as it sounds), and Dragon Ball

You are now my friend because omg someone else who reads Pokemon Adventures and loves it plus, Fairy Tail~! <3 Aaaah~  

Dexholder Rachel

King Strawberry

11,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Night x Core

Demonic Pie-Maker

5,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Rina 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:10 pm
Dexholder Rachel
Night x Core

You are now my friend because omg someone else who reads Pokemon Adventures and loves it plus, Fairy Tail~! <3 Aaaah~

Yayyyy blaugh buddies for life heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:13 pm
Night x Core
Dexholder Rachel
Night x Core

Yayyyy blaugh buddies for life heart

For sure~ heart  

Dexholder Rachel

King Strawberry

11,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

MaiValentineWheeler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:39 pm
Hi my name is Serena

My Favorite Anime is Sailor Moon.