Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[4e] Ca-anas Revisited [5/5 - Full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:46 pm
Popcorn Faerie
Autumn Skye, the Pixie Brutal Scoundrel Rogue.

Looks good to me. You'll need to help me out going over the specifics for the pixie stuff, but otherwise it seems fine.

And the Slayers, eh? Sounds like you've just picked my favorite faction (not really; I just had the design in mind from the get-go).  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:18 pm
Dion Necurat

For size, the only thing of note is that they can share squares with allies/enemies, otherwise they are treated like small races.

Their primary form of movement is flight, albeit just at 5' above ground level. They can go higher but at end of turn they fall to 5'. Because they fly, when they are knocked prone they fall to standing, and have to be knocked prone twice to truly be prone.  

KounetsuDeb

Wrathful Reveler

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:17 pm
Popcorn Faerie
Dion Necurat

For size, the only thing of note is that they can share squares with allies/enemies, otherwise they are treated like small races.

Their primary form of movement is flight, albeit just at 5' above ground level. They can go higher but at end of turn they fall to 5'. Because they fly, when they are knocked prone they fall to standing, and have to be knocked prone twice to truly be prone.

I'll need to be able to contact you via PM to give you some instruction about part of the game. Pending on activity, I can get you in for the second mission in the prologue...but there are some other things I'd like to go over with you.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:20 pm
Dion Necurat

I'll need to be able to contact you via PM to give you some instruction about part of the game. Pending on activity, I can get you in for the second mission in the prologue...but there are some other things I'd like to go over with you.

It should be open now, but I'll double check for ya.  

KounetsuDeb

Wrathful Reveler

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:17 am
Popcorn Faerie
Dion Necurat

It should be open now, but I'll double check for ya.

We'll be needing you soon.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces