Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:12 am
User Image
User Image

These songs in my head: Something seems off
Oh what turbulent emotions: Calm, a bit worried
The spirits that stand with me: My Dante

"I have plenty of self control. I actually hate how much self control I have sometimes. If I didn't have any I would have dragged you down that alley we just passed and had my way with you right there." Xenos teased lightly before pulling Dante closer to hug him. "I love you too. Especially when you are turning red in public." He continued softly brushing some of the dark lock out of the face he loved so much. Taking Dante's hand in his own again they continued their walk down the busy streets. He would be a lair if he didn't say he was worried about Dante. The Slytherin had been quiet lately and a lot more distant. Ever since the summer of Xenos' fifth year things had shifted in their relationship. Dante had become more confident and carried an air about him that mimicked his last name.

But what was this worry that shimmered through his thoughts? What did those glimpses of a darkness in those pretty green eyes mean? Something else was going on with his love and he worried greatly as to what it meant. Xenos had always been a lover of justice much like his father, but the albino always knew his definition of justice was not the same as Chance's. Would whatever his dark angel was thinking fall within the lines he deemed good? Or would they fall away...and with Xenos' new career he was trying to obtain...what would happen? Snowy hair dance around his face as he shook his head lightly. Really he needed to stop worrying. There were more important things to focus on. Xenos had a house to acquire, a job to get and...and something a little more important to plan.

"Well love where too now? We've wandered up and down the length of Diagon Alley, so either we wander down Knockturn Alley or we go elsewhere. Unless you want to wander this street one more time?" Xenos asked with a chuckle. The summer was going to be ending soon and frankly he was getting to the point where he didn't want to let the dark teen go. Xenos knew he had too but that meant no Dante to sneak up on in the halls. No Dante to sit with him at their favorite spot. There was a twinge in Xenos' chest at the thoughts in his mind. They were growing up, there would be no more carefree days walking by the lake. No more tests to study for. No more classes to race too. Ravenclaw tower was now out of his reach just like the rest of Hogwarts. This was going to be a long year.

Forgive me now 'cause I have been unfaithful
Don't ask me why 'cause I don't know
So many times I've tried but was unable
This heart belongs to You alone
Forever Yours and Yours alone

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:53 am
User Image
User Image

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

Dante couldn't help looking away as his face went darker when Xenos admitted such an embarrassing thing. Not that he wouldn't mind it. But to say such a thing in public, around other ears , made it uncomfortable. A soft smile spread across his face when he was pulled closer. He loved being so close to the warm body that belonged to the Albino before him. It brought him comfort. To hide his embarrassment from other onlookers he buried his face in the soft cloth that covered Xenos' muscled chest. Without any trouble he let Xenos take his hand and lead him along the streets. For a time he took in the sights and sounds around him. Diagon seemed to be getting rather crowded. Any more crowded and he'd want to leave. Dante had never been one to like large groups of people. At least, if they are anything like his parents or his parent's friends were.

For a moment Xenos went silent. Dante looked up at his soft angelic face and searched for what ever it could be going through his mind. Xenos was always hard to read. Yet when it came to worry he was as open as a book on a windy day. Part of him wanted to ask why he was so worried, but addressing such a serious topic would ruin their lovely day and so he let it drop for now. Just as he let it go he saw Xenos shake his head. Looks like they were on the same wavelength. He smiled again.Knowing that he was thinking like Xenos brought him comfort as well. The day that ended would be a sad day,

Dante sighed and looked about them. Diagon was now feeling a bit old and boring. And crowded, Far too crowded. Dante stepped back and lifted his hand to his lips and gave it a light kiss. "Why not go back home. I feel a bit cramped here, it is far too busy" he said smiling up at his lover. Having some time alone with him before the new semester started was what he wanted the most now. That day was fast approaching and he did not want to waste any time what so ever. He gave a coy smile and walked a bit faster, lightly tugging on the hand that held his.

{{ Exit: Da Vinci Manor}}
(( if this isnt right aku I'll change it XD))

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:27 am
Please remember, this isn't how I hoped it would be
But I had to protect you from me

That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there

William Dante Nott the Second

User Image

”And I’d…” Will’s deep voice, soothing and calming as fresh spring water cascaded off of his tongue with a cool and gentle touch, wrapping around a warmth and security to any who heard him. He ushered her past, held the door ajar for her and then, proceeded to slip outside following close behind. ”Rather not be bombarded by reporters.” He explained and it was no reason why.

The pretty little dame on his arm was the newest member of the Transylvania quidditch team, and he, winner of the most eligible bachelor several years in a row now in Witches Weekly, along with the critically acclaimed title and fortune as Duke of Wales. Everywhere he went, William had always become socially aware of reporters, of those bloodsucking fiends ready and waiting to twist and derive every story into something malicious and putrid. And even now, near forty with a woman just out of Hogwarts, he was already afraid of the headlines that would show. Still, all of the worry and caution was nothing compared to the swelling emotion of his beating heart, that, in fact, this was someone’s little girl that he had with him. Of course, he didn’t want to chase her off into the arms of someone like, say, his younger brother. But… he didn’t know what was left. Striding down the cobblestone streets and glancing at each open storefront, he spoke, calmly and rationally, delving into the art of his trade to get others to cooperate. But, not even can be so lucky all of the time.

”Miss Lala,” Will began, pondering the best way to tackle this elephant in the room. ”If I may ask… why?” And with that, he was sure it was the best choice. He could have offered her a way home, could have directed her to engage with others her own age. But instead, he decided he needed to know. Why him? Why his age? Why embark on something with no possible fruition. ”Why are you doing this?”

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Located: Diagon Alley Streets with Mirella
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:25 pm
User Image
==== ==== мira ========

Do I care ⇢

⇠ What I wear

User Image

A rare smile graced her face at the mention of reporters. She'd recently gotten quite a bit of attention in regards to her new position. The man on her arm was quite well known in just about any circle. A Duke, rich, powerful and Hot. She'd always had a thing for men who could pull in her attention since it was usually her talking up all the attention in the room. Seemed that the Nott family was full of those men. From what she'd gathered, Tay was also becoming one of these men. She hooked her arm in his as she peer in the windows of the passing stores.

She looked to catch his gaze. The question he asked was understandable. What did she get out of this? It was really simple pleasures. An ego bust, something to keep her out of the house, a bit a warmth she can't get by herself, and well usually the sex was great. She liked a certain type of men and they were powerful in many ways. She smiled, "I like to have fun. Simple as that." She explained leaning into his arm.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Translations{...}

OOC{]==[}

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:25 am

User Image

”Alas,” William spoke with mirth brimming across his heavy lips, ”we share that in common.” But, William wouldn’t even dare to dive beneath the surface and explore the depths of that truth, whether fact or folly. Those eyes of honorable gold glided down at his side where she hovered beside him, waging war through just a look, wondering who would win.

”I’ve always been in charge, took the lead,” he began, carefully. The directive of his offhanded comment would go amiss if he didn’t continue on, despite how timid he was to do so. ”You look like you’ve done the same all your life.” He further explained, catching the inquiring stare he was sure she had given him.

”Do you think you can keep it, even now?” Will dared with a challenge, baiting her in with keen eyes at the proposed suggestion that, he, of all people, could tame the haughty serpent at his side and from her wildfire spirit and manipulate it for his own; daring her, that she could never do the same to him. Thoughts of how this might go, or where this would lead too had suddenly fled all thought as he met her gaze with his own as they strolled down the cobble stone streets of Diagon Alley.

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Located: Diagon Alley Streets with Mirella
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:15 pm
User Image
==== ==== мira ========

Do I care ⇢

⇠ What I wear

User Image

A fire blazed inside her at the challenge. She was not a normal girl in most terms. Stronger than a mountain, tougher than a tiger, and more bite than a rattlesnake. She was a Roma and at that a twin who could speak a language of the serpents. No she was not a normal girl, this didn't change when it came to getting what she wanted. She was pretty forward about what she wanted unlike mostHer own fiery gaze met his causing her insides to coil like a snake ready to strike. And Strike she did.

"Oh I think you will find I'm very good a taking charge."
She purred just as the came to a dark alley on their stroll. She stopped and put her hands on his chest pushing him into the darkness. Once they were covered in shadow, she pushed him against the wall. Rising to meet him she whispered in his ear. "very good." Her voice husky and filled with lust. Pressing into him she met his lips with hers, making the most of it encase he decided to have a change of heart.

User Image
Translations{...}

OOC{]==[}

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:31 pm

User Image

The defiant stature of the man grew under her fingertips, the heightened awareness of her touch sent him reeling, and all he needed was a gentle touch to guide him backwards, feet nearly tripping over themselves as his back his the wall and his wands were left groping into the cool brick structure of the shops wall behind him. They sank in the shadows, blended by their own darkness and lull of shadows in the game they played. His lips parted as though to speak, but his breath had been stolen from the chasms of his throat and he was left, shock and awe. The pulse pounding beat of his heart quaked beneath his skin, thumping the deft muscles of his widespread torso and shoulders, nearly coming to life with one tense notion. Her breath trickled down his throat and his gaze drooped to a near close, slipping further into this paradise he hadn’t known for years.

An authoritative hand grasped forth, mighty as stone and just as unyielding as he held her wrist in one hand, pulling her closer as he did so. That iron grip held tightly, and would cut into the circulation of the blood pumping under her skin if she so much as withdrew after sparking that fire in his eye. And in the next instance, it was suddenly clear to her why he had managed to been bred into the long line of Slytherin’s. The free hand that had once groped the brick wall for leverage had suddenly twisted, sliding up her form with one hasty motion before entangling strong, thick fingers within her blonde hair, daring her to retreat. ”What if turns out that you don’t like this game?” He wondered, hovering over the line of his own honor code, and found it hard to ignore that threat.

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Located: Diagon Alley Streets Alleyway with Mirella
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:43 pm
User Image
==== ==== мira ========

Do I care ⇢

⇠ What I wear

User Image

Mira knew she'd seen that inner heat in the man she was entangled with back in the pub. That passion, and primal desire. Her own was growing as she felt the grip tighten on her wrist. She pushed against him harder, her kisses growing more feral. Her free hand wandering over his body, over his chest and around to his back. His hand moved up her body and into her hair. Tightening and Tugging on her hair, arising the need even further in her. She smirked and pulled away just enough to speak. "Then I shouldn't have pressed start."

She proceed with her actions. Mira let out a small laugh as she felt Slange slide off her leg, He had made his way down and out of the heat of battle. He was used to this and making his exit. Pulling away once more, "Ssssarith Sssserria" She called after him. Returning her attention back to Man under her. "Now where to play the game out. I am quite attached to this wall." She commented, leaning forward she bite his bottom lip, slowly releasing it. She liked the rough walls and fresh air but her suitor of sorts was used to different setting.

User Image
Translations{I'll pick you up tomorrow, stay warm}

OOC{]==[}

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:47 pm

User Image

All along, he never repeated the words that coursed through his mind like an earthquake, cast his world in a tremor were nothing was still, nothing was silent, and everything was in a disarray. It was like his life played out before him on a reel, playing the parts over and over again, the parts he thought he knew so well. Those lips ravaged his own, a bittersweet twinge of sugar and spice. He was drowning, beneath a sea of green, and silver, and blonde. Strong, resilient arms held her in place, coddled her close, infusing his warmth within her own. And though reluctant, his lips escaped the clutch of pearl teeth, just for the moment, to usher a breathy and shuddering response. ”A lady such as yourself should bask in the wake of something, grander.”

Those eyes of gold shone, with a forlorn gleam and hazy, and the fire that had once surged forth with immeasurable fortitude grew dim, and weak, and dire. His heart knew what his mind did not, and despite all that the hollow, shrill voice of reason decreed, he didn’t know what to do, or what to say.

His lips parted to speak, as though to offer the sanctuary of his own home, but he couldn’t stifle a sound. ”………you know this isn’t right.” He found his voice, only, when his honor had found his reason.

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:11 pm
User Image
==== ==== мira ========

Do I care ⇢

⇠ What I wear

User Image

Lust filled her and a fire was blazing inside. She was to far gone at this point to listen to reason. This is why she did this. She lost herself just for a night. It was like a spell she didn't know could be cast. Heat, passion, strength, stamina. All things she got out of what she the activates she enjoyed doing. Sure she loved quidditch but it was still a step down from the rush she got with a stranger in a dark alley at night. Maybe that was wrong but Mira was hardly ever doing what was deemed right.

Just as her need for him was growing more and more, he of course had his change of heart. She let out a breath she'd be holding unknowingly. "You know, I bet you only ever do what's right. Well let me inform you, the wrong thing can be quite thrilling. Why not just throw that rule book away for one night and have some fun?" She argued, Leaning in a giving him an intense kiss. She was not giving up on this with out a fight. It was not often she'd had to fight to get a man in bed, unless the fighting was foreplay of course.

User Image
Translations{...}

OOC{]==[}

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:15 pm

User Image

”Becau-,” William began, so defiant, so sure, so proud. But those lips of bittersweet poison caught him off guard, enraptured him in freedom he had never once known before. She held him, suspended, lips quivering in that static shock that coursed within him and pulsated within his veins with ever vigor thrust of his beating heart. But a tightness clenched in his throat, and even after all of these years, all he saw, was her.

Nearly thirteen years since the day of his wife’s unexplained death, and not a day had gone by since his regret had strung him to his plight. The thin wavering line of honor and freedom divided, and he hadn’t raged this war since his years at Hogwarts. Thick, calloused fingers curled around the shoulders of the feisty blonde before him, a steely reserve on his tongue. ”You don’t know what you’re getting yourself into, Mira.

“You’re not safe with me.”
Iron defense built in his eyes of gold, stubborn and true with a voice that rang with honesty, despite the threatening grip he had held on her, weaving his fingers tight into the flesh of her upper arm. ”Everyone who gets close to me dies.” Those words left him like a haunting secret, and he could see, the idle humor that shot in her gaze. ”Don’t look at me like that, I’m not crazy—everyone I’ve ever been close to has been murdered.” And in reality, it was true. His wife, and every hopeful future Mrs. Nott he had ever met, had all been found dead.

Before he could ever analyze the thoughts that lead to this, but so suddenly, his voice spurred, brash and bold. ”Don’t you ever get tired of the danger?”

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image
==== ==== мira ========

Do I care ⇢

⇠ What I wear

User Image

She let out a sigh as he pulled away once more. The silence of the night finally dawning on her. It was quiet, strangely so. The should of his voice all she could here mixed in with their breath hot on their lips. "William, look at me, do you think a girl like me isn't used to a little trouble? Hell, I live on danger. The feeling of my heart beating so hard it might burst out of my chest. The thrill of living every day like it could be your last. Breaking rules because you love to get away with it. I'm one tough little cookie. I'm sure your not used to a girl like me but I can handle myself quite well." She smirk and chuckled to herself. She thought of how proud her parents where when she got the family gift. The language of the snakes. Ha. Like it was supposed to make her perfect. Didn't they get a surprise."My family expected me to be the shining star. That's just not me. Sure I love the spot light but I want to do what I feel like." She explained a bit distracted by the hold on her arm. Looking in to his eyes, losing her smirk and showing him she was serious. "Right now all I want is you, danger and all." and she meant it. She wasn't used to getting serious but it just happened. "Don't you get tired of being lonely?" She shot back at him, gently placing her hand on his cheek.

User Image
Translations{...}

OOC{]==[}

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:59 pm

User Image

”I—I,” William had stuttered to the face of vibrant youth and vigor, those wide intuitive eyes swirled with the foreboding notion of paranoia as it crept under his skin while he found himself at a loss of words. Which, was quite uncharacteristic of the man. He had always been praised for his charismatic charm and endearing sentiment, and he had never come across a man who didn’t come to like him, biased bigots aside. Her voice permeated the abrupt silence, gnawing reason into his doubt as her serpentine tongue batted forked promises and truths. Could he really trust someone so.. so.. so Slytherin?

The thoughts of her family had drifted to his mind, he recalled them well. He had spent years at Hogwarts, even after his graduation, studying Wizard Law with the renown professor at the time until he had retired, and William finally had the credibility he needed to seek employment within the Ministry of Magic. He was no fool; he knew his family reputation depended upon it. ”I’ve been tired for so long…” He admitted through clenched teeth, unwilling to believe his own words even as he said them aloud.

Then he heard a rustle, a pitter patter of fleeting footsteps—or where they approaching? The static shock and panic boiled in his golden gaze as his defenses rose, suddenly far too interested in the surroundings than her at this moment of paranoia.

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:46 pm
User Image
==== ==== мira ========

Do I care ⇢

⇠ What I wear

User Image

She smiled. She did have a way of persuading those to do what she wanted. A serpents tongue you might say. Getting her way was something she'd come accustomed to, and she was good at making it go her way. Now as she looked up in to eyes of this man it was happening again, just as she'd planned. Noise from the street catches her attention. It seemed it was going to become a party in the alley if they didn't find a new place soon. "Looks like we have company." She comment. "Hold on tight." She said with a smile holding him close she pulled her wand out of her boot and with a "pop" they both disappear.

{Exit to Lala Manor}

User Image
Translations{...}

OOC{]==[}

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:55 pm
Sisters and chocolate...
Make life, much more...

Bearable.

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daphne guided the boy out into the alley. She smiled down at him and pointed to Olivander's. She looked down at Zephyr,
"Do you have your wand?" She asked the orphan beside her and tilted her head at him. Being gentle with the young man.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Daphne Warren

"The Gentle One."

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games