Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[SWSE] Dawn of Defiance <IC> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Seph Baelzara rolled 6 20-sided dice: 18, 12, 10, 19, 15, 10 Total: 84 (6-120)

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:26 pm
[Greens are bunkbeds. I made a slight error in making it. Meant to make them 5x10 instead of 5x15. And it's too late to go in and edit.
Red is the nightstand referenced here
And the yellows are desks and 2 chairs a piece, with the bookshelves attached.

... I now realize I made a mistake in making this >.< That's what I get for going off of memory.

What is with y'all rolling so high? I swear I've never seen a luckier group in all of my days.

Dalas and Sakura:
Thanks for the notification.
If either of you don't have a problem, I'd allow a fellow PC (of your choice) to take over your actions until you return.]

Lord of the Vine rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:08 pm
((Its because I haven't rolled yet. I think its +5 for my initiative; if not, I'll edit this post later.))

EDIT: ((I spoke too soon I guess. That makes 21.))  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Wrasynth Ksyamen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:18 pm
((+10 Initiative.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:37 pm
Seeing as no one moved, except perhaps become more tense, the droids moved up to in front of the troopers creating a wall of shields and blades along the entrance. While the armored men themselves fell into a defensive stance.

"This is your last chance. Give us the woman and Jedi." The one on the left remarks, readying his vibroaxe for a swing.

[shaded and blue ring is prone and hidden. I'll consider Niknik in Concealment and Total Cover. All normal penalties and benefits from prone is considered
map

Ball is in your court, folks!]

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Wrasynth Ksyamen rolled 4 20-sided dice: 1, 12, 1, 7 Total: 21 (4-80)

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:13 pm
((UTF to ignore cover +11 swiftDC15, UTF to move object skill use to bull a florescent light bulb into the door control to shut the door. +11 moveDC15, UTF to move object (force power.) a droid into the second light source in the ceiling +11 standardDC?. Acrobatics to go prone +10 freeDC15, as part of the move action draw my light sabre off of my utility belt. Fluffing the attack tomorrow most likely. *Edit* Results in. I'm burning destiny to auto 20 my move object force power. Then I'm burning an force point to ignore cover(see in darkness). This will get rid of all light sources according to DM))

Talyn looked to his left, a feeling of dread rolled across his body. He saw her, still injured; consumed by fear till she was quivering; and the absence of thought was visibly robbed. He felt a sudden need to protect, the need resonated through him and the force. He would suddenly burn brilliantly as he channeled raw fury from the universe, a moment of epiphany would be beyond him as he was consumed by this. His eyes darkened as he simplyed uttered the word "No!" grimly.

Free standing objects would suddenly rattle as one of the lights from above would be slammed into the door control. The smooth mechanical hiss of the door closing behind them; a direct and distant contrast to the current events.

Then all the commotion would stop as he focused all of this onto one of the droids. An invisible hand artlessly gripping and tearing at it viciously, smashing it into the ceiling. The light flickering in a brief strobe and shower of sparks; then darkness would would consume everything. Talyn would continue trying to grind the droid into the ceiling; thoughtlessly exacting his reprisal for this affront. Then it would leave him briefly. He would feel momentarily drained; his eyes returning to their former color. Briefly focusing through the disconnected sensation; as if a he had suddenly dropped a heavy weight and his body was still adjusting.

However? He could still sense the resonance of everyone in the room as the energy washed away. He artfully and carefully dropped onto his back finding his light sabre in his hand. He would look over to see NikNik cowering beneath a bed. Raising an eye brow briefly before he focused one more onto the fight.  
Wrasynth Ksyamen rolled 17 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 5, 6, 5, 1, 2, 3, 3, 1, 6, 5, 4, 2, 1, 1, 4 Total: 59 (17-102)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:23 pm
((Force Point first D6. next 16 are from critting move object to smash a trooper into the ceiling light.))  

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
Mongooseh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:04 am
(+9 initiative)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:10 pm
[I'd like to correct what Wrasynth said above.
Knocking out the light in the room will not nullify all light sources. Just the one in the room. There is still the light coming from the hallway through the very open double doors.

Also, I'm waiting on y'all to make your move...]

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:11 pm
Seph Baelzara
[I'd like to correct what Wrasynth said above.
Knocking out the light in the room will not nullify all light sources. Just the one in the room. There is still the light coming from the hallway through the very open double doors.

Also, I'm waiting on y'all to make your move...]

((That's why I moved the light using the contact surface to push the button to shut the door.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:20 pm
[Then I misread horribly. My mistake.
Whelp! At least you have the comfort of eight red orbs staring through the darkness. Not enough to see, however]

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:49 pm
(Yeah because droids need light to see... Surprisingly enough most of the party needs light to see also... So yeah well done there.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:51 pm
After a brilliant show of the Light side of the force, with absolutely obliterating all sources of light in the room, the soldier finds himself grunting in severe pain as he lands back onto the ground. But with the lack of light, and any distinction of whether he lived or died, it was hard to tell.

[Still waiting on everyone else. It's in your court guys.]

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Mongooseh rolled 4 20-sided dice: 6, 10, 18, 16 Total: 50 (4-80)

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:16 am
With a plethora of targets to shoot at Lorn decided to switch to full auto and hose the doorway.

"Likainen saastainen imperialistista koiria!"

(Bonus to hit is +0 vs the 2 stormies and the droids behind them.)  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff