Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Good.
  Eh.
  Bad.
View Results

hayato kurisaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:19 am
(( Thanks man))

Gabriel grew very impatient and since he was in a hurry he really didnt feel like waiting much longer "Where is she" Gabriel got on his horse and handed it a apple he had picked up on the way out of the castle. As soon as the horse finished the apple spitting out most of the core Gabriel patted the horse on its neck getting it to move the longer he waited the chances of his infiltration decreased. As Gabriel rode on he started mumbling under his breath incantations for storm claw which was one of his unique abilities nobody else had except maybe the gods. As he finsihed the incantations many clouds had been made around him for a radius of about a mile and lucky no lightning had started yet possibly leaving out all chances for civillian causalties. While the rain poured on him and the things he passed by Gabriel put his hood on so the rain wouldnt get in his way but to only be used as a veil to make a opening for his infiltration of the liberation armys camp.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:05 pm
((Sorry I wasn't able to reply yesterday, and I'm also unable to reply today. I can't stay on long. I will reply tomorrow, though! I'm sooo sorry!))  

Stefisgarden

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:20 am
((Brain...fried...must post...nonetheless. Must...keep...rp...alive! ))

User Image Penelope

"N-no not exactly, just... nevermind."

That's right. Lets all ignore the error that the author made.

"Anyway, why do you need my arrow?" Penelope asked. "You want me to shoot that rope up there?"

It was a pretty high wall. Much higher than those of most cities since it was near the castle. Still, Penelope thought she could make it.

"Here," she said, taking the rope from Zeek. "I'll do it myself."

User Image
Aedan•

While Penelope and Zeek had been talking, Aedan got his own idea. Being a pretty decent climber like his sister, he had found a way down the sides of the building onto the streets. He easily steered clear of the guards and made his way towards the wall. Even the most vigilant guards might ignore the presence of a young shoddily dressed boy, assuming he was just some street urchin... if he was careful.

When he reached a spot her felt was poorly guarded, he placed one hand on the ground and closed his eyes. Instantly, a cluster of strong vines began to sprang up out of the ground. The vines clung to the stones and climbed at a remarkable rate up the wall.

"Hehe..." he thought. "I'll be waiting for them on the other side of the wall before Penelope even gets the arrow fitted in her bow!"

When Aedan felt the vines were secure, he reached up and grasped one tightly. It responded to his touch and wrapped around his wrist. Slowly, the vine began to pull him upwards, pulling him towards the top of the wall.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:58 am
Zeek looked at Penelope "Ok I'll let you do it" he said to her with a smile. He was trying to hide the fact that he was exhausted from using so much energy. He then looked towards Aedan just to realize he wasn't there. "Where's your bro-" he asked Penelope while turning towards her only to be stopped in mid sentence when he saw the vines climbing up the wall. He quickly knelt down as the guards started to head for the vines "there's no time for the arrow" he said to her "get on my back and I'll have us over there quicker" he added and waited.  

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:02 pm
((Gr! I will post, even if I have to fight off my sisters! *Glares at sisters, who REALLY want the computer*))

After taking the time to make sure her weapons were in place, Arisu went down to the stables to find that Gabriel had already left. The stable boy quickly came over to her, and she told him to prepare a horse for her. (She can't do it, you know. XD) When he was finished, she mounted her horse and took off, using the thoughts of others as her guide through the winding roads. It was long before she caught up to him.

"Leaving a blind woman to find her own way, are you? How cruel," she teased.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:48 pm
((*stil tempted to remake Zack!*So were to jump in with Ignis..Where is anyone so i know where to post later XD))

The red haired guard of Annexus castle was on patrol ,so it seemed,but in truth he visited the plants,talking to them.This might look stupid to bystanders but the man didn't mind.Plants are his family and his best source of information,although it couls tak its time to recieve the informations.Trees usually need long to rspond while flowrs simply tell you everything they saw! A soft sigh escaped Ignis lips,and slowly he rubbed his eypatch,it hide the red eye of his."where now...?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:56 pm
((Hey, Pyro! Uh...Let's see...Hitomi, Sothe, and Vance are at the Liberation Army camp; Aidan, Penelope, and Zeek are in the process of escaping the city; Arisu and Gabriel are riding to the Liberation Army camp(though I'm not sure for what since WispingWillow has disappeared); we haven't seen Lucas, Isable, or Nykarian for a while; Nagi and Mamoru are both at the castle(Nagi having just been woken up by Elizabeth); and the rest I'm not too sure. That help you any?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:36 pm
The second prince,and one year older,prince was bored!A bad sign ,a real bad sign when Zack,was bored.The black haired youth walked through the hallways,destroying some stuff ,like paintings,on his way.He had nothing to do and the lowlife in the castle could clean up,right? But truth to be told,he was sorry for his behavior,this was all but a mask.The servants knew this,knw that Zack is a kind soul and this was just a part t appear 'strong' .He was always sickly and thus not allowed to leave the castle as often as his brother Nagi.Instead of goiing outside,Zack stayed inside and was trained in the sword and to control his powers.But today he escaped the harsh training,walked directly to his brothers room,greeted Elizabeth with a short wave and simply entered his brothers room! "BROTHER !"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:49 pm
((I'm SO sorry!!!! I've been gone since the 25th and i just got back late last night, and we didn't have any internet so i couldn't get on! crying Again, really sorry Stefisgarden for holding up the rp at all!!! i'll try and read as much as I can and just somehow fall back into it again i guess?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:13 pm
((I'm glad you're back. Was the trip unexpected, because you should have told me if you knew you were leaving. *Not intended to sound mean or harsh*

Also, sorry for taking so long to reply, Pyro. We had a huge storm yesterday and I had to shut down my computer so it wouldn't fry.))

Nagi had finished dressing and was looking at the door. It was practically destroyed. His father wasn't going to be happy with Elizabeth. The door suddenly burst open and his brother strolled in. "Zack!" Nagi happily ran over them and hugged him. "Are you feeling all right today?"  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:29 am
The older prince smiled gently as his brother hugged him.Gentl he would hug his younger brother back just to mess with his hair after wards. the ever so sickly prince looked much healthier then the days before,maybe this was the reason for his good mood?Usually he was sick,had to stay inside of the castle and rest,or train within the walls ,so it wouldn't get worse. The weird thing was that his fever went down,the more energy he used,maybe his body simply saved too much of the energy?Maybe it was his reseres that made him sick,who knew? Today however he was fine and laughed heartily at his brothers words. " I am fine,as you can see.I am fine and healthy...and a bit bored..."Then Zack glanced at Elizabeth and called out to her." Yo,Liz. What do you think?Maybe the three of us should spar?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:13 am
((Hey, Sorry I haven't posted. Especially to Zeek since I'm holding you up. T__T I'll get back into my daily posting habit right away.))  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:17 am
((Don't worry about it. I am very patient. The only time I'll post is when its holding up the entire RP. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:29 pm
User Image Penelope
The knot had just been tied around the arrow, when Zeek's words froze Penelope. Dropping what she was doing, she looked around frantically. Then she saw the vines moving up the wall and the guards moving swiftly towards her brother. She swore under her breath.

"Aedan!"

In any other circumstance, Penelope might not have agreed to hop on Zeeks back. But there were to factors in play. One, her brother's life was at stake, and two, she did NOT want to be carried again. A little awkwardly, she climbed onto Zeek's back, clinging to his shoulders with her hands and trying not to dig her knees too hard into his sides.

"Stupid, stupid, brother," she muttered under her breath. "Alright, lets go! LETS GO!"

User Image
Aedan•

Aedan was rather pleased with himself. The vines had already pulled him halfway up the wall. When he looked down, however, he noticed several armed guards headed for the base of the wall.

"Oops."

He looked back up to the top of the wall. Several guards had left their towers and were running towards him there, too. Okay... so, he had slightly overestimated his ability to remain hidden.

User Image dO yoU wanT to PLaY?

Elisabeth had been wandering in the hall, trying to decide what to do next. Before she saw him, she heard the crashing of paintings and antiques ahead of him. She giggled, knowing exactly who it was. When Zack waved to her, she returned the gesture with a clumsy bow.

"The princling is dressing, perhaps you should kno-" Elisabeth began, but Zack stormed right in. "Or not. Thats fine too, teehee~"

She was just about to wander to the kitchen to see if there was something delicious to eat, when she heard Zack call to her.

"Spar? Really?" she said with a gleam in her eye.

Now, sparring with Elisabeth was a decidedly risky prospect. For one, she had little to no self control. Once her competitive nature took over, any and all restraint was lost. Her abilities and enthusiasm had leveled at least one sparring arena and mortally injured more than one reluctant sparring partner. Then there was her generally iffy mental stability. Yeah, most people did NOT want to spar with Elisabeth. So, when Zack asked, she was extremely eager.

"When can we start?" she asked, clapping her hands excitedly.

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:28 pm
As soon as Penelope was on Zeek's back he leaped to the next roof top across the street from where they were and mad his way to Aedan. Once he made it to the base of the wall he placed his foot on the base of it and launched him and Penelope up towards Aedan. He used wind to cut the vine releasing Aedan and he caught him. Once they were at the top of the wall he noticed the guards coming along the wall. "Hold on you two" get said as he jumped off the top of the wall using most of the energy he had left to get maximum distance away from the wall when they landed. Two of the guards on the wall however had a different idea. They had notched two arrows and released them so they both were heading for Penelope. Zeek sensed the arrows because of the disturbance they left in the air and spun around so both arrows hit him in the torso region. The first arrow embedded itself above his stomach missing all vital point and the second one embedded a fess inches right of his lung on the right side of his chest. When they hit the ground inside the forest Zeek was passed out from blood and energy loss from guiding them to a soft and safe landing.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff