Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:05 pm
User Image

Reisui

Reisui walked her in. "So, um, I realize it's only been like three days."
Kichona knew where to go and went upstairs. Reisui followed. "Heh, yeah. Feels like ages, right?"
He opened the door and let her into his room. She walked over and sat on his bed. "This room changed. Where's the rack that divided the room?"
Reisui chuckled. "Mom. Apparently, I was getting to tall and the rack wouldn't allow me to pass without stubbing or hitting something on it."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:21 pm
><><><><><>Akashisen and Miao~8~8~8~8~8~

User Image Akashisen and Miao had left the academy...and their friends, but only for now. Akashisen decided it would be time to search other places for answers. Twilight Town was one of the places to search. Akashisen walked down the street with Miao, looking around and wondering where to start. It's her first time being here like it was in Traverse Town so navigating will probably be difficult, unless they were to find a map. Miao made sure to stay close to Akashisen.

"Hey Aka, was it really a good idea to leave?", Miao was saddened that they had to, but she had to follow Akashisen since it's her job to watch her.

"Yes...for now, we'll be on our own...don't worry, we'll eventually see them again..", she reassures that it's not a goodbye to their friends back at the academy.

While walking down the street, Akashisen had noticed a post board. On the post board, there were jobs posted and a map. She walked up to the post board and started to examine the map. However, a letter next to the map had caught her attention...it was for her. So she grabbed the letter and started reading it. Miao, not having anything to do at the moment, looked at everything around them, from little kids running through the streets to the shops selling equipment.

"Hnnnya...nya?", she had noticed a cat taking a stroll. "Ahh~! A friend~!", she then crouched down, gesturing the cat to come to her, meowing at it.  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:30 pm

User Image Akashisen had finished reading the letter, but she didn't know whether to follow what it says or not. It's really suspicious for a letter to be posted here for her. However, she didn't have any other ideas, so following what this letter says is the only thing to do for now, "Ok..Miao, I think this letter might help us.".

Miao stops in her tracks as she was crawling to the cat, and looks back at Akashisen, tilting her head as if questioning her.

"What are you...never mind, listen, according to this note, we have to find a person named Namia and help her with...whatever she needs help with."

Miao gets up from her crawling position and faces Akashisen, "Nyamia...? But wait, how do we find this..Nyamia? We don't know what she looks like.". For once, Miao had a good point.

"Ah...y-yeah...that's right...", Akashisen had not thought about that. The least they could've done was stick a picture of the person they're looking for on the letter.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:53 am
User Image

Kichona

She walked over to the window ledge and picked up a gear. Maybe we're both changing too much.
Silence came across the two of them. Reisui stood next to her. She smiled. "You're taller than me now.
He rubbed the back of his head. "Heh. Yeah, I guess I am."

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:51 pm

User Image After a while of not knowing what to do, Miao's stomach had growled. "Hnnghnya, I'm starting to get hungry...", she rubs her stomach and then looks around. "Is there a place that has food?".

Akashisen took note of Miao's hunger and started to look around as well. There doesn't seem to be any in sight. So she decides to check the map, "Hmm...oh, there's a cafe nearby, why don't we go there.".

Miao instantly agreed, "Ok Aka, you lead, you lead!", she then started pushing Akashisen like an impatient child.

"A-Ah, ok ok, calm down...", Akashisen started to make her way to the direction of the cafe with Miao still pushing her. It only took a few turns around some buildings to get to it.

Miao had noticed the cafe's sign and ran to one of the tables ouside, sitting at it. She probably didn't care if to eat inside or outside, as long as she gets to eat. "Aka, come on, hurry up!", she waves over at Akashisen, though that's unnecessary since the place doesn't seem to be that busy.

Akashisen lets out a sigh of embarrassment, but smiles at the fact that Miao has cheered up from their departure from their friends. She makes her way to the table that Miao is at and takes a seat across from her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:04 am
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Namia walked around, trying to find a place that serves or sells food. "Hmm...ah.", she finds a cafe, of course a restaurant would've been better, but she'll have to make do with this place. She noticed that there was an option to eat inside or outside. Today was a nice day, so it would be a good idea to eat outside. As she makes her way to one of the tables outside, she noticed two characters wearing hoods.

One was masked and the other's face was hidden by the shadow of her hood. She thought these two looked suspicious, but she dismisses that thought.
"Everybody has their own styles" is what she thinks to herself. Moving that thought aside, she takes a seat at one of the tables next to the duo's tables. There were only 3 tables outside so no matter where she sat, she would be next to their table.

Weapon:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:56 pm

User Image Miao was the first one to notice the girl sitting next to them, since she was the one facing in her direction. The first thing she noticed about the girl was how she was dressed. Her attire looked cute and unique, she had never seen clothes like hers before. "Oooh...", she can't help but stare.

Akashisen noticed that Miao was looking at something behind, so out of curiosity, Akashisen looked behind her, seeing a girl seated at the table next to them. She also had noticed how she was dressed which was cute, however, she knows that it's rude to stare, so she turns away from the girl back to Miao. "Miao, stop staring...you might look suspicious...", she blushes of embarrassment from the thought that the girl might be getting uncomfortable due to Miao staring at her.

Miao stops staring, and looks back at Akashisen, "Ah, hehe, sorry..", she scratches the back of her head with embarrassment. "But I couldn't help myself to stare, I've never seen clothes like that before", it was understandable since Miao still has much to learn about the world.

After awhile, a waitress finally arrives to their table and gives them a menu. She patiently waits for them to order since the menu had few items on it, ranging from pie and cake to beverages. Miao orders a slice of chocolate cake and Akashisen orders a slice of blueberry pie. The waitress writes down their orders and collects the menus, then moves onto the girl seated at the table next to them, giving her a menu and awaiting her order.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:46 pm
User Image

Reisui

He held the door for Kichona to walk through before shutting it behind him. "So, you hungry? I'll buy."
Kichona's face turned pink and she stood taken aback. "You-you mean like a-a date?"
"What? N-no!" Reisui stood back waving his hands.
Uneasy silence passed between them. He took her hand, slightly embarrassed, and led her down Station Heights. "Let's go...

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:26 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Namia overheard the duo next to her, and looked down at her clothes,"Are my clothes...maybe, unusual?", she did not think her clothes were weird, in fact, even her mother wears clothing like her. She thought maybe that her style was foreign. But she shrugs off that thought as the waitress hands her the menu.

She looks at the menu as there isn't much on there, but she orders a cup of tea and a slice of apple pie. The waitress writes down the order, takes the menu, and goes inside to give the orders to whomever is making the food. It only takes a couple of minutes for the waitress to come back with her tea. Namia thanks the waitress, who then heads back inside. She looks down at her tea and picks up the small cup, and starts sipping it. It was just right, it didn't need any more sugar, nor was it too sweet.

Weapon:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:51 am
User Image

Kichona

She continued blushing as Reisui led her down the street to the café. "Hm, there's people here."
He shrugged and opened a seat for her. She smiled uneasily. "Are you sure you're okay around people? I just don't want you to go into a fit."
Reisui grinned and rubbed his arm slightly."Ehehe, yeah,I'm fine. It hasn't happened as often as usual lately."
She exhaled gratefully. "That's good."
The waiter handed them menus before heading to the table where two other women were sitting.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:32 am

User Image The waiter had asked what kind of drinks they would want, noticing that neither of them had a drink in front of them.

"Umm...lemonade I guess..", Akashisen was unsure of what drink to get but lemonade sounded good.

"I'll have milk nya!", Miao had startled the waiter a little from her sudden outburst of her order.

However, despite being startled, the waiter had written down their order. He was about to move onto the next table but noticed that the girl sitting alone already had a drink, so instead he went back inside.

Meanwhile, Miao had things to say, "Hey Aka...so, how are we going to find the girl we need to find...I mean, there are probably a lot of girls in this town right? Then, it'll be like...1 out of a million chance to find her nyan...", that much was obvious, but Miao made it sound worse.

Akashisen let out a sigh, "I know...but this girl is the only lead we've got...". She let out a frustrated groan, laying her head on the table that made a bump sound, "Maybe we should just ask around...I mean, there's no way only the two of us could find her...", it was a stupid idea, but it was better than blindly looking for her.

"Ask around?...hmm, well, I don't know if her name will be much though nyan...", once again, Miao had a good point.

After awhile, the waitress came back with their orders, a slice of blueberry pie for Akashisen and a slice of chocolate cake for Miao. She then gave a quick bow before going back inside.

"Yaaaay! Fooood!", is what she yelled out after grabbing the fork provided. She then started chomping down on the slice of cake making munching sounds.

Akashisen was kind of unnerved at Miao's appetite, but shrugged it off. She then started to eat her blueberry pie.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:42 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Once again, Namia couldn't help but overhear the conversation between the duo. "Hmm...a girl...? Why are they trying to find a girl...? That kind of...sounds a little suspicious...",Namia thought maybe these two are kidnappers, and are maybe trying to find this girl to capture and...and do what...? Namia thinks about it for awhile, and had assumed the worse.

Namia then noticed the plate of apple pie in front of her. She was thinking so hard she didn't even notice that her food was brought to her already. Her stomach growls and she takes the fork, taking a peek at the duo and then looking back at her pie.
"For now, I'll solve my hunger problem...later, I'll see what these two are up to...", she then starts eating her pie.

Weapon:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:01 pm
User Image

Reisui

Reisui scanned the menu and set it down. Kichona stared at him. "What? This isn't exactly my first time at this cafe."
She smirked. "Only you would do something like this. Remembering an entire menu."
Reisui shook his head. "I didn't memorize the entire menu. There are certain spots I chose not to look at. You should definitely try the blueberry pie though."

The waiter returned. "What'll it be today?"
Reisui raised his index finger. "I'll take my usual."
The waiter turned to Kichona. She cleared her throat. "I'll just take a sweet tea."
Silence passed as the waiter took the menus and returned inside.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:14 am

User Image After a couple of minutes, the waiter who took their drink orders came back. He put down a cup of milk and lemonade on their table, took a quick bow, then went back inside. A few minutes after that, Miao had eventually finished up her slice of cake, however, Akashisen was still eating.

"Nyaa~, that was soo good~!", she lets out a sigh of relief and then grabs the cup of milk, drinking it.

Akashisen was almost finished with her slice of pie. Unlike Miao, she wanted to savor the pie as long as possible.

Miao put down the glass of milk, as it was now half full. She then looked around, looking at the couple and then the lone girl, then back at Akashisen. "Hey Aka, should we start by asking these people if they know a Nyamia?", she thinks that it's the only thing they can do right now.

Akashisen finally finishes her pie, grabbing the cup of lemonade and drinking it. She then looked at the couple then the lone girl. She lets out a sigh, "Well, I don't have any other ideas...", she drinks more lemonade and looks at her empty plate. "But I'm pretty sure it's a low chance they'll know who she is...". She finishes off her lemonade and takes out her munny pouch, leaving the amount she was supposed to pay on the table.

Miao was still drinking her milk, she was drinking it like a cat.  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:52 am
User Image

Kichona

Kichona became lost in thought. She stared at the cafe's sign.
"Hello, earth to Kichona. What's the matter with you?"
Her face flushed. "Wha-nothing. It's just, I'm not sure if I should even stay at the Academy. I mean, it's hard to make friends and I literally can't understand a couple of my classes."
Reisui nodded and placed his hand on his chin. "Can you be more specific? There's something I'd like to check out. Answer me this, do the letters get jumbled?"
She stared at him in surprise. "How did you-"
Everyone's eyes were on her. "S-sorry. How did you know?"
Reisui smiled. "Your V-eye stated an abnormality with your reading capabilities. It's not a big deal, just dyslexia."
Silence passed between them.  
Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces