Submit

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:58 am
kefkadragon

Namine nodded and hung her arms around Eric's neck.

Skasa grunted. "You'll be seeing why I want you to do this very soon~" He recovered and swung his keyblade at Lawrence's head. "Come on, Lawrence, doesn't this get you mad? I thought you were as fierce as you were in Port Royal, but this is just ridiculous."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:32 am
RandomMelonGuy

Lawrence scoffed at the remark. "let me guess, you convert pain into energy and you're going to shoot me with some sort of pain laser," he said sarcastically. He ducked and launched his leg up into skasa's blade when he swung. Eric stood up and began walking toward the ship.
"this isn't the half of it. I was going to go all out. Then I saw how pathetic you are. Second rule of swordsmanship: keep a level head," he jeered as he swung at skasa's neck.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:46 am
kefkadragon

((Might be going over the line, but then again, I already had Skasa sleep with her.))

"You watch too much anime." Skasa observed. He ducked under the killing blow and taunted Eric. "Oh, running away now, are we?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:55 am
RandomMelonGuy

(I'm 99% sure it is. Don't do that again!)
Eric scoffed at skasas taunt. "Like I give a damn about scum like you when youre getting your a** handed to you!" he said walking back towards the ship. He jumped off the roof with namine on his shoulders and left the field of battle.
Lawrence chuckled. He swung downwards with massive force towards skasa's shoulder.
(don't turn this into a maternity rp man. Those things get so annoying. Plus teen pregnancy would definitely get the admin pissed. Even kal has her tolerance limit. Best not to push our luck. Even if she's my friend, I'm not dragging your a** out of the fire for your dumb idea after I warned you.)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:01 am
kefkadragon

((I'm aware of that. And I won't.))

Skasa took the hit as Lawrence's keyblade came down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:07 am
RandomMelonGuy

Lawrence pointed the blade at skasa and prepared thundaga. "I have an electric spell aimed straight at your head now. I'll give you four or five options to get out of it." he held up his hand and put one finger up for each thing he said.
"1. You could kill yourself now
2. You could give us all the money from the damages you caused.
3. You could just leave and never return
4. You can become my slave for life
5. You could somehow turn yourself into rubber. I highly doubt #5 is possible for even a nobody," he taunted calmly. The lightning continued to grow bigger and bigger. "come on, beg for mercy from your superior."
(lol thinking of that list kept me up for an hour last night. Yeah I'm probably thinking about this to much sweatdrop )  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:45 am
kefkadragon

((Hehe XD))

Skasa looked like he was thinking. "How about this." He held his head up against the blade. "You shoot your Thundaga, and then go back to your pitiful and lonely life, the only thing to keep you company being my emotionally scarred brother." He stuck his tongue out at Lawrence. "But then again, your choice. Spare my life and I'll be your slave. Kill me and be rid of me altogether."

((Heaven or Hell? Will Lawrence spare Skasa or kill him. Find out on the next episode of... Kingdom Key Academy Z!!!!!!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:59 am
RandomMelonGuy

(XD goku vs key-geta. Kamehame Key! Lol)
Lawrence scoffed and cocked his head. "you forget Skasa. I have more than your brother to return to. The two that just left are friends as well. Now as for my decision on your life..." Lawrence brought his blade up and the lightning disappeared. It came back quickly as He brought the blade back down into skasas leg and shocked him repeatedly. "you really think after that pitiful performance I would kill you quickly? No, I want to wath you suffer. You've done to much to deserve a quick death. I wonder if the rumors are true. Do nobodies explode into synthesis materials and money when they die?" Lawrence laughed maniacally and kept pouring lightning into skasas leg.
(today on kingdom key z: Lawrence breaks the fourth wall. With special guest villain peppermint as the spawn of Cerberus lol.)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:22 pm
kefkadragon

((Peppermint: Rawr))

Skasa felt the volts of lightning travels up his leg in through his body. He grunted as the pain continued. "I-I-I to-told y-y-y-you I-I'm n-not a n-n-n-n-nobod-d-dy."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:34 pm
RandomMelonGuy

(I smell a sitcom. Peppermint: dad I told you to stop eating my homework!
Cerberus: it wasn't me, it was my other head! *heads argue with each other!
Peppermint: *facepaw* I'm a mad genius!)
"BS. I know all about you. The explosion and everything. The heartless raid. All of it is on file back at the academy." Lawrence taunted. He decided to switch the spell from thunder to blizzard. Now Skasa's legs would have ice instead of electricity being pumped into them. Eric flew the ship nearby.
"come on man. We've got what we came for. The girl is safe and this douche is suffering. Unless I can get a few shots in... O wait. Here's a new spell i found in some book somewhere." Eric content rated and a dark orb appeared at the tip of his blade. "gravity!" he shouted And the orb surrounded Skasa. The gravity force was crushing him.
(yea gravity is in KH! You dont know how many people's had to explain that to! It's in kh2. Great now I forgot if 2 had magnet in it or not. I think it did.)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:26 pm
kefkadragon

((Sounds like a funny sitcom. Gravity is in KH1. Magnet was in KH2.))

Skasa felt ice inside his body was gravity was slowly crunching him. He laughed. "C-Cyan's heart is in me. We went to Kingdom Hearts. To find Kalena....Cyan gave me his....Got replaced by a spare one kalena had..." He laughed a final time before a sickening crunch was heard. Skasa had fallen to the floor

Namine was asleep. The potion Skasa fed to her made her body feel sore after waking up. She would kill for a potion. "P...Pepper....mint..."

((Skasa was a Nobody. Then when Cyan, Amu and Yama, Kalena and him went to Kingdom Hearts, Cyan gave his heart to Skasa. Kalena gave Cyan a heart))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:34 pm
((yeah, about the pregnancy thing, you MUST remove those parts from the rp immediatly or I will (you can literally hear me growling like a angry cat) ))

kefkadragon

randommelonguy

For a moment, Headmistress Keeper was there watching this battle.
She walked forward and threw a tent at Lawrence.

"what happened to you Skasa?" she asked then looked at Lawrence.
"apologies, as I really am not here, but I am."

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:40 pm
RandomMelonGuy
heart))

Lawrence didn't even flinch. "well then. I'll just take this then." he collected cyan's heart as it left skasas body. "bloody shame really. Corrupt little b*****d. Poor thing. So much sadness inside. He wanted to much a d didn't provide much of a fight." Lawrence spat on the ground near Skasa's head. "see you in hell!" he put his blade in his shoulder and casually walked to the ship. He pulled out a camera and snapped a few pictures. He placed one near Skasa of Lawrence's foot on skasas face. "now you have at least one memory. Ha!" he scoffed and bounced the blade off his shoulder (Lawrence's shoulder) as he walked back to the ship.
(so you just let him die? I'm perfectly fine wih him still being Alive as a nobody or what not.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:51 pm
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

((Well, I dunno if a Nobody with a heart is still a nobody. Also, I gave kefka permission to kill Skasa. Also, kalena's here.))

Skasa laid on the ground.  

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:53 pm
Kalena sighs kneeling down by Skasa and the bloody mess he had caused.

"Such young and then so much darkness....it is painful to see you like this"
she sighed and touched his forehead and slowely stood up, she dissapeared as she truely wasnt there at all

Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff