Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:35 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:23 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:39 pm
Alexander Armand Thorne

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

"We are buried way too shallow...But it's okay..."

Once he had gotten back to his room, Alexander set his violin case on the ground next to the right side of the door. He slumped his body up against the wall as he closed the door with a swift backhanded motion. The other hand not closing the door came up to his forehead. He truly did have one hell of a headache by this point. So many thoughts, or rather voices, left their trails of echoes in his mind. Some voices were not ones he recognized and then there were the more familiar ones. The only thing they seemed to agree on was that they couldn't agree.

The less than human being shuffled his way further into the room, his hand stilled quite glued to his aching forehead. The moment he was within arms reach of the bed he pushed himself lightly off his feet, into the air, and fly gracefully on to the mattress. He was laying on his back and staring up at the ceiling as he probed his mind for answers. Like just what was that back there that he did. Was it truly wise of him to give away his true feelings like that to someone he had just barely met, regardless of the way she made him feel? She probably had the wrong impression of him now and if he treated her with the same caution as he always had before he would find himself in a precarious predicament. He could still hear her voice ringing in his head, You care what they think? We're friends. Or, at least, that's what I thought. Well great. He had confused her hadn't he? At this point, even he didn't know what they were anymore. Some part of him told him that enough was enough. It was time to sever ties and keep to himself again. Another was saying string her along. Kill her when the time is right and the game will make the blood just that much sweeter. Yet, the thought of keeping her near and protecting her still shone bright as well.

No. What is she to you? She's nothing compared to me! I'm the one you love! Would you betray me? My sweet Armand...

Alexander sat straight up in his bed and looked about his room in a sort of frantic daze.
"Milly? Milly!?" As he continued to search for the source of the voice of his dearly departed one, he felt warm hands slide in on his shoulders and around to the front of his chest in an embrace. Startled, he turned in the arms to look behind him and came face to face with a gorgeous immortal girl. She was the likeness of Milly and yet not because of her now bared fangs and haunting animalistic eyes. She was warm to him because both were cold, only he was a tad cooler as ever. A devilish smile lit up her face. "Why Armand! You look as if you've seen a ghost." Alexander further turned himself in her arms too look upon her face fully. He pulled back slight being cautious. That only made the young vampiress smile more wide. She moved closer to him. 'You know me. I'm back. Only for you. I'm Milly."

Shocked, poor Alexander pushed her away from him and scrambled back against the wall as far away as he could get from the girl who now lay slumped over on the floor.
"You're dead! I saw it! So many pieces...so much blood still left...There is no way you can be here...Not like this..." Milly looked up at him with tears in her eyes and stood. "I thought this is what you wanted my love, my sweet Armand. I'm back! I've watched after you all this time! I thought your mother would have told you what they did. I can't even explain the process to you because I do not understand it myself. I was dead, yes. But I awoke a few years later in this body. I've guided you, watched after you all this time. It tore me apart to see you suffer so when I still lived but your mother wanted you to grow stronger and warned me to stay away. But I couldn't do it anymore Armand. I needed you. I know you still need me." She moved across the bed and closer to where he stood with his fangs bared to her. But as she moved Alexander could see that this thing held some of the traits of the person she said she was. The way she swung her hips when she walked, so natural and alluring. The fullness of her lips and piercing stare. The way her mouth was set in a bit of a pout that drove him crazy with want. He slowly relaxed his stance and allowed her to stand in front of him and lightly place her hand on his chest. He looked down at her pale hand and then back to her. The soft smile that lit up her face then was the final piece to the puzzle. He swung her up in his arms and kissed her fiercely. This was Milly. His darling girl come back to him. When he set her down both were out of breath and had tears in their eyes as well as laughter on their lips. "You've come back. Even better than before if that's possible! My dear Milly. My sweet, sweet love. How I never knew you were still here is beyond me." The girl laughed and hugged him tightly. "Oh Armand I have my ways." All of a sudden the mood changed though as she pulled back. She dug her fingers into his biceps and her smile turned into a frown. Her eyes narrowed to slits and when she spoke her voice was harsh and raspy as it always did when she was moody.

"You kissed that mortal. Your lips are mine and mine alone Armand. I have half a mind to destroy her so as to reclaim what is mine." Alexander sighed and held the girl close to him.
"Don't worry my precious girl. She was nothing. She is not a threat to you. Never has been. Never ever will be. Leave her. She is nothing to me." A mind clouded with happiness, Alexander did not even know what it is that he said. All he could concentrate on was the female in his arms. They had just begun to kiss again when he heard the announcement for dinner. He groaned and pulled away as he looked down at the vampire Milly. She couldn't very well go with him. She was enrolled and it was much too late for her to do so. Either way he had to go. He gently stroked her cheek as she sighed in happiness at his touch. "I have to go. Stay here and I'll return soon enough my sweetling. Be good." He growled playfully at her earning himself a giggle. She waved as he departed the room.

Well, didn't this make things just that much more complicated?

"...They'll find us here, holding each other tight."

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!: }}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:58 pm
Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageWhere Kasey had gone, the tiny vampiress had no idea. Still, her mind seethed with a plan. She had gone to her room after washing off in the fountain. Before she had departed the scene, Angelique had stepped back to view the mess she left. Tendrils of blood curled and floated throughout the water, tainting its clarity quite beautifully. A terrible glee sprung up in her chest.
Oh the screams this would incite!

Giggling to herself in glee, Angelique had scurried off to her room to dress for dinner. Of course, her school uniform had to be thrown away. Easily she was able to obtain another for she had ordered extras over the summer. She slipped into one of her favorite dresses. As she slipped down the stairs, Angelique paused mid-step. Her nostrils flared, taking in a sickly sweet scent. Death and rebirth flashed in her mind. Memories of torture flickered through her mind. Gasping, she snapped her head around to follow the sound. A woman's voice, sweet and alluring, followed by...Alexander's deep bass. Angelique grinned and tightened her hand around the railing of the stairs. Her knuckles cracked quite pleasantly.

Another vampire inhabited his room. How wonderful! Her mind flickered to Raven Black. The looks Alexander had given her, the way they shared interests... Oh, chaos was imminent! Angelique giggled once more and hopped down the stairs in her low heels. A song played in her mind and she hummed it to herself. She entered the dining hall, bounced past two girls, and immediately halted when she realized that it was Raven Black.

"Alexander kissed me."

Oh my! Angelique thought. She covered her mouth to stifle her giggles and listened. As far as it seemed, the poor girl was terribly confused. A grin caressed her lips. Hunger churned within her belly and she felt her eyes burn with the urge to grow red. This is too perfect. I must have her blood, especially since Alexander does not seem to want her. Maybe take her blood...and make her my slave?

Angelique slipped into the seat beside Raven. "Raven, jeez. What happened?" Her voice was soft with feigned concern. To any normal mortal ear, it sounded pure and real.

Raven turned her eyes to meet hers. Angelique's stomach dropped in pleasure. There, apparent, was more than confusion. Emptiness. Sadness. Anger. Fury. Wrath. Angelique gently rubbed her shoulder. Raven closed her eyes and leaned into her seat. Her friend leaned over Raven and glanced at her. "She's...she's worn out. I think she did too much."

Most definitely. "Gosh...is there anything I can do?"

"I think she just needs someone to be here for her."

With that. Raven's hand curled into fists. Tears pricked at the corners of her eyes, which shot open to snap around. They were red. Chest pumping and body suddenly strong, Raven rose from her seat. Suddenly she seemed taller, colder, and more sure of herself. Her shoulders were held back and her body was filled with sure grace. Then, she slid from her seat and out of the door. Her friend looked after her for a moment before shooting after her.

Angelique blinked for a second before grinning.
How lovely.

OmmOmmCookies: Click on "monster" to see her outfit.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:14 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

ⓡⓐⓥⓔⓝ ⓑⓛⓐ©ⓚ

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

I'm a writer, I'm an artist.

The doubt and the hate twisted her heart. She could feel them cramping her insides, even her stomach. Warm tears trickled down her cheeks, an unruly stream of emotions released straight from her heart. Raven buried her face in her hands and ran from the dining hall. She barely heard Amelia and Angelique running after her. Her heart churned inside of her. Raven pushed past a pair of doors and felt the cool rush of night air on her cheeks. All artificial light was gone. Merely darkness protruded through the cracks in her fingers.

Raven's tears stopped. She looked up from her hands to see that she was in the Center Gardens. Gazing into the sky, she saw stars slowly appear here and there. Already, the weather was cool, cooler than usual for late summer. Oddly calmed, Raven strolled forward into the gardens and passed the fountain, which she happened to look down into. Her body froze, paralyzed with fear.

Blood floated in the water, pleasantly diluted there. She felt nausea fill her center and threaten to spout. Raven caught herself just in time and headed straight inside for her room. She fled past a figure. She turned and saw him. Alexander. The one who was torturing her. She was sure this was quite a laugh for him. Gasping in a shaky breath, she headed for her room. From there, she slammed the door behind her and locked it. Then, she pulled down her shades and her two lights until the entire room was completely dark.

Whatever

Aching and breaking.
Burning and churning.
Whatever is inside of me
wants to come out.
Whatever I denied
seeks its full experience.
Too weak to resist,
I release it into the world.

You see these scars?
Criss-crosssing over my heart?
Those are the tokens
of our broken friendship.
Once your lips touched mine,
I was cursed.
Whatever comes now
is my true self,
which had been waiting
for her moment to shine.
I don't know you,
never did.
Whatever.

These words were penned in darkness onto lined paper, the writer devoid of all feeling.

I'm a goth, I'm a girl.

OOC : Wonderfully delicious twist, Hatter. :3
Original poem! Please don't steal.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:55 pm
Alexander Armand Thorne

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

"We are buried way too shallow...But it's okay..."

The blood pumped hard and fast through his un-aging body. He could hear it in his highly sensitive ears as he walked towards the door and pulled it open. He stopped for a fraction of a second as he listened to what he thought he heard. The sudden stop and start of light steps hurrying down the steps. Soon a scent followed. Hmm. So Angelique knew now didn't she? Such an odd creature. Why should it concern her of this new development in his life? Whatever. He couldn't be arsed about it. He was much too happy right now. Yes, happy. Alexander Armand Thorne was happy.

He made his way slowly down the stairs thinking. Yes he may be completely ecstatic but there was no reason to not be cautious. The whole thing screamed trap or that at least something was up. His mother wouldn't hide this from him for so long would she? She wasn't that type of woman, he knew because she would always look out for the well being of her son. In the first century of his life after he lost Milly, he had lost all sense. If Milly were truly brought back to life by his mother she would have told him so to stop the senselessness of his actions. His father as well. Could it be that they truly did not know of this resurrection? Then that would mean she was lying to him. But Milly wouldn't do that to him either. Unless there was extenuating circumstances that barred her from telling him the honest truth. Once again though, Alexander had to scold himself. Why should he doubt anything? She was here wasn't she? It was what he always wanted. Damned be the consequences. He'd deal with them as they came to light, for now he would enjoy the company of the one he had thought lost to him for many a century.

Just as he rounded the corner to go down the steps, someone flew by him in a black blur. He could tell by the scent who it was and did not turn as she fled past him. However, when Raven's steps slowed and he could hear the movement of her hair as she turned her head to look at him he raised his head from the downward cast it had been just moments before. He did not stop walking though and soon enough lowered it back down as he began his descent down the stairs with his hands in the pockets of the black jeans that he had changed into for dinner. He was so cold. Alexander didn't seem all that concerned either even though the air in the hallway reeked of her tears. Even as he heard the quickening of her breath and the door slam to her room. He did nothing but continue on his way. If she already thought him to be toying with her why bother trying to fix it? Even if Milly wasn't back like she is now, there was no way he was about to chase after a mere mortal girl who was now causing him nothing but trouble.

Soon enough he came to the base of the stairs where Raven's friend Amelia stood along with Angelique. He nodded his head towards Angelique and then continued towards where the dining hall lay.

"...They'll find us here, holding each other tight."

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!: ty}}  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:21 am
User Image
Amelia E l i z a b e t h Dunne

text  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:32 am
User Image
Amelia E l i z a b e t h Dunne

"Raven!" Amelia pounded on Raven's door, not even caring if she aroused attention. This was crazy, absolutely crazy. "Raven, c'mon! Come out, please?"

Unfortunately, there was no answer to her pleadings. Raven was not going anywhere. Amelia punched the strong wooden wall in frustration. God, why did this have to happen? Why did that stupid handsome jerk have to completely ruin her friend? She had seen the way he reacted: nonchalance. Acted so high and mighty on his throne. Amelia had encountered enough handsome guys to know that most of them knew that they were handsome and took advantage of it.
Why did it have to be Raven?

Right off the bat, Amelia felt as if Raven were her sister. Even though they were new friends, Amelia knew that Raven was more sensitive than other people. She had a tough time in public school. Amelia understood that and everything else Raven told her.

"Stupid a*****e," Amelia muttered to herself. "You know, Raven, if he weren't stronger than me, I'd kick his a** for you."

This, she laughed at. Her kicking him right in the a** and him flying halfway across the county to God-knows-where. "Come out when you feel like it, sweetie. I'm going to my room for tonight. Try to get some sleep, okay? If you want to sleep over, feel free to."

OOC : Skipping to the next day!  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:37 am
User Image
Sebastian T h o m a s Moore

The morning dawned early, the sun peaking over the hills. A single gray car, appearing like a hearse, pulled up to the front of Wickwood Academy. From it stepped a man. He was tall, taller than most men, and sported a strong build and muscles to rival that of others. Strength pulsed beneath his exterior, more than any human being could imagine. He wore the school's uniform, which was new and carefully ironed. His name was Sebastian Moore and he had recently enrolled to Wickwood. Alas, he was late, though fashionably so. Thankfully he had arrived just before classes were to begin.

His driver carried the bags behind him and was directed to his room, a grand place occupied by only himself, towards the back of the mansion. Meanwhile, Sebastian Moore collected his schedule and was politely directed towards the cafeteria, where breakfast was being held. Sebastian merely nodded and strolled his way there.

OOC : text  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:03 am
((Forgive me Evo I have been away from a computer for a while I will post ASAP I promise!))  

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:09 am
[[I was wondering where you went!]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:00 am
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey sighed and looked at her uniform and quickly ran to her dorm to change but knew she didnt have another uniform ready. Biting her lip she she undressed from the bloody uniform and turned on the hot water in the shower and stepped in washing the blood off her body. 5 minutes later she stepped out wrapping a towl around her and went to her dresser and pulled out her undergarments and pulled them on. Drying her hair with the towl she went to her closet and looked for any uniforms she might have looked over. Not seeing one she grabbed an outfit . Shaking her head she went to the bathroom and dried her hair and brushed it out then grabbed her bag and headed down to the Cafeteria since breakfeast was being held. Walking down the hall way she saw the dean look at her causing Kasey to walk over and tell her that she ripped her uniform and that the other was dirty and she was going to take it in and clean it after school. Getting a pass from the dean saying she was allowed to wear her clothes she walked into the Cafeteria and sat down at a table.

xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:sorry loves.

HatterHarleyQuinn Original

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:51 pm
**Announcement! I am going away for the weekend! I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST UNTIL SUNDAY NIGHT OR MONDAY AT THE EARLIEST! Thank you all.**  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:40 pm
[[Love your avatar, girl! And thanks for the heads-up.
Also, I made Amelia and another guy official characters of mine. It's a lot, I know, but no one seems to want to join this. If anybody knows of anyone who's free to join, please try to recruit them!]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:43 pm
Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User Image"Kasey, Kasey, wherever did you go?" Angelique fluttered down onto the seat beside the vampire girl. She grinned widely at her friend and rested her head on her right hand. "You know, so much happened last night."

Angelique giggled. "That mortal girl named Raven got kissed by Alexander and then she absolutely went mad! She went straight to her room and slammed her door in his face. So interesting, isn't it?"

OmmOmmCookies: Click on "monster" to see her outfit.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff