Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
From Rags to Riches to Ragnorak {Quake!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo v.s. Crimson, who would you root for?
NeophantomX
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Crimson Flash
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
What does this have to do with anything?
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:07 am
Alister reply to Noise's reaction with a sigh "I'm glad, but Noise remember for now on, you are your own person, no one owns you........and an other thing, i won't tell you to do anything, I'll ask you" Alister was trulyhappy that Noise had chosen to join him, he wanted to help Noise in anyway he can, which is just what he was going to do.

Alister helped Noise up and turned to think, there was alot he needed to do right now but he needed to take it slow for his sake and Noise's. His arms rested on his sides he looked down the road, the road which would lead to the barn about half mile away, he point in it's direction "Right then, first things first, there's a barn about half a mile that way, we're gonna head to it" the barn was in fact a small hideout for rebel members. "you ready" Alister took a few steps forward and looked back at Noise, they had a lot to talk about.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:49 pm
User Image
Shaco

Shaco tilted his head to the side as the man dashed forwards. Jerking his two blades up he blocked the attack and ran his blades across the surface of the sword and it made a lovely sound. His yellow eyes quickly scanned the surrounding area and it was a lovely slight, chaos at its finest. This was a night he would enjoy, blood would flow through the streets if he had his way. Moving his attention back towards the man he watch the larger figure dash to the side and the jester moved away with ease doing a roll. He stood on his feet soon enough and gaze at the figure. Once again the bounce in his step returned. In one fluid motion he sheathed the blade in his right hand and switched it for a shiv or two which flew in the mans direction. One aimed for his face and the other for his groin, either way he hoped to be hitting a head.

A soft chuckle came from the jester and he begin to pull away from the other man approaching the chaos which consumed the area behind him. "Catch me if you can" he said in a playful voice before once again disappearing. Shaco stood on the edge of a building that was only a story tall before reappearing and he waved at the man who he was fighting before moving into the shadow. However the jester would wait near by for the proper moment to strike and he hoped the fellow would follow him.

Otiax

Learned Seeker

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:35 pm
Draconia Crystalis
Andrelia Synclair
I won't ever give up. I'll die before I let anything happen to you.

User Image Andrelia came around the corner of the nearby gymnasium building, surprised and alarmed at the fire spewing forth from the arts building. That was where Casidy was this period! Was she alright?! Students and teachers alike had already evacuated the building, but that didn't mean that there weren't people still inside. As a teacher, he was instinctively concerned for all of the other students, but his foremost concern was to his life's sworn duty. He needed to know she was safe.

He was quickly among the crowd outside the burning building, searching for the woman he was sworn to protect. He didn't want it to look overly suspicious, even if they were friends outside of school, so he made sure like it seemed that he was looking over all of the other students too to make sure they were safe. Still, he could hardly hide his relief when he found Casidy, alive and unharmed, and helping a young, white-haired woman wearing an eye patch. He sighed audibly and walked over to her from behind, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Casidy, what happened here? You're alright, right?" He looked up at the burning building grimly, wondering if this was just an accident, or perhaps something devious. There was no telling right now, and he had to think the worst if he wanted to protect Casidy from those who would seek to harm her.

LuluFeverxD
Lunia turned to face the man that touched Casidy's shoulder. She tilted her head to the side and looked at him, studying him. "You-" she was interuppted by a very sharp pain through her head, she clasped onto it and looked to the ground, letting out a piercing scream. "They've never been this bad before.." she muttered, clenching onto her head. Whenever she looked at Casidy's friend the pain just got worse, and she didn't understand why. "Casidy.. my head.." she said, becoming dizzy.

((Alright. I apologize for keeping you guys waiting. I've been having the worst case of writer's block for this. sweatdrop but here's my post for Casidy. finally.))

Casidy was watching the art building as it was burning. A rather sad look came to her face. Now where would all the classes be held? Would they all be sent home for a break while the construction was being finished? But before she could start thinking up any answers to her questions, a hand was placed on her shoulder and a familiar voice was asking her if she was alright. Casidy started, blinking in surprise, as she turned to find Andrelia. "Mr. Synclair. What are you doing here? Should you be teaching a class right now?" she asked, seemingly oblivious to his question about whether or not she was okay. She always wondered why her family friend was always so concerned over her. But now was not the sort of time to be thinking about that. Before she could even begin to think about answering Andrelia's question about her own well being, Lunia let out a shrill scream, making Casidy jump and turn towards her friend in shock and concern. "Lunia! What is it? What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:27 am
Leonardo slashed downwards while tilting his body to the side the first blade passing around his face while the one aimed for his groin was deflected in a 45 degree angle. He watched as Shaco leapt into the shadows and continued his nonsence style of fighting. " Run all you The farther you are away from the people the less this fight means. " he said as he started walking forward. Leonardo lifted up his blade and then dropped it, however instead of having it hit the floor it stayed where it was, floatig around his body like themoon to the Earth.

Leonardo watched patiently as the jester vanished into the shadows, Leonardo stopped where he was, standing still he closed his eyes and waited patiently. His sword continued to float around him as his silver aura acted like a flashlight to illuminate specific areas. He knew that if this was any regular person they would be dead, the clown was indeed someone that needed their full attention. He could hear the soft sounds of the wind, people running away as they grabbed what they could. He smiled a little knowing that so many had gotten away. " If I may, Jester, Why is it you fight? I do not mean this particular fight, I mean altogether, do you know your purpose? " He asked his eyes remained close and his sword continued to float around his body like a faithful guardian.

Assisting the people away was Xaldin, after all he needed something to do in this time, he smiled as he helped a family of four escape the area. " Leonardo? I feel that you're power is active, Good, you'd never beat the Jester unless you did so. " He smiled a little his blind eyes began to glow a bright white color which was slightly visible behind his blindfold. He laughed lightly as the future revealed a more light side for once. " Good. Now all there is, is to save these people. "  

Nicko1421

xLulie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:46 am
Lunia covered her face, getting annoyed with the dizzyness. "My head, it hurts so badly when i look at.. him.." she said, looking in his direction she winced in pain. She started to blink, as her vision became totally blurred. She turned so pale just like her hair, and started to fade in and out of being awake.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:42 am
User Image
Shaco

Shaco did not listen to the mans words but dropped into an ally way and found a guard that was a bit preoccupied. Another quick teleport and he drove his two blades into the mans back and pulled each to the side. It was an easy task and this was the reason his blades where held in such an awkward manner. Striking from behind was what he was good at and it made simple to kill most people. Extending his tongue he licked some of the blood of his blade. "Delicious" he said before looking at one the rebels that was dealing with the now dead guard. It was not too long after that the other man met his fate with death. Although something had caught the jesters attention and that was the man from before. It was an interesting question but he did have an answer at least it made sense in his mind.

Quickly climbing a building he kept him self hidden and created a loving clone of him self that had a little surprise. It acted upon its own free will but its personality and train of thought was the same as Shaco. The close leaped from the location and look at the man with its head tilted to the side. It essence it was a perfect copy moved, talked, felt even had the same aura as the original. Once more the bounce in its step returned and it looked at the man. "My only purpose is to entertain" he said before smiling. "What else is expect of a jester" he inquired. Meanwhile the real Shaco was moving around but he had to stay close to maintain this clone. "How about a trick" he asked in a curious tone as his eyes widened slightly.

Otiax

Learned Seeker

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:42 pm
Leonardo opened his eyes and looked towards the jester. " Entertain who? May i ask. " he stated without moving, he could sense one of his soldiers was killed, he would make sure he recieved a heroes funeral. He looked at the copy and turned slightly to face him at a 45. " A trick? Sure why not. " he said softly. He closed his eyes for a brief moment then reopened them. " So a Jester huh, and who'scourt do you serve under? your own? Or is there someone pulling your strings as well? " He asked in a curious tone. He folded his arms and cracked his neck. Unfolding his arms he leapt up landing on the rooftops with the jester. His blade following perfectly as it resumed it's place around his body.

Xaldin turned when he felt the energy of a soldier depart this world. " Go in peace. " he said softly as he started walking towards the fight. His body disappearing into beautiful pristine spheres of light with vapor trails swirling behind them. The spheres disappeared in small pops. The spheres soon reappeared away from the direct fighting scene, he didn't want to get involved just yet, but as curious as ever he wanted to observe, although he was blind he could sense the auras as clear as anyone could see. He knew that there were two copies of the jester, the original and a clone though he could not tell which was which, and then there was Leonardo. He rested against a wall and smiled lightly. " Now prove me right Jester. "  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:40 pm
Clad couldnt have been more intrigued with the Jester. Leo's power he knew well of and while it was definatley formidable and powerful it was something known thus slightly more boring than the jester he had only just so recently found not to be a ghost. When the fight seemed to be moving Clad took off after them, keeping Leonardo in sight at all times. It was all a perfectly fun chase, till the blood of one of his own men met his nose. He skid to a halt, allowing only the most minimal of growls to escape his throat. He'd not seen the attack but given Leonardo's disposition with the people it was most likely the Jester's doing. Clad cracked his knuckles just catching Leo leaping up toward the jester. "Better not kill em before i get my own piece...Eh! Clown guy! Your the one thats been killin my men and the people here right?!"

Noise nodded with a wide grin. "Nyaa of course i know that....I I mean I just was a bit excited is all...." The shifter stood and ran a hand back through his hair again. It was his only real attempt to shake off the embarresament of his overeacting. When Alister spoke again he nodded with a more confident grin. "Nya, lets go...umm lead the way." After a short hesitation Noise shifted to his more comfortable form and began to follow.  

demoneyeszero

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:04 pm
((Earth people, I'm going to pull a timeskip tomorrow before Leo, Shaco, and Clad finish. The timeskip will be to the candlelight vigil. There is no timeskip in the Other World.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:10 pm
(Still no laptop, sorry. >.<)

Rugalia had just prepared himself for another swig from his mug, when a man flew right through the tavern door and landed on the table, knocking Rugalia's mug right out of his hand. This alarmed Rugalia, but before he could say anything, Clad had already ran off. Listening now, it was clear there was a large fight going on. He turned to Muko, then abruptly got up, and ran outside. His fatigue had been lost to the alcohol and excitement.

When he exited the tavern, there was only pure chaos as far as the eye could see. Rugalia looked around confusedly, searching for the cause. His senses weren't terribly impaired, and for whatever reason he was itching for a fight. He decided that the quickest way to the cause would be following Clad. He barely managed to spot Clad running off, and somehow kept him in his sight until he saw a man jump onto a roof. Upon closer examination, he spotted the fabled Jester. My god...so that's him, huh? The realization snapped him right out of whatever drunkenness he had. He saw Clad speak, but couldn't make out what he was saying. At this point, Rugalia had to think about what to do, It would stupid to just run in and attack the jester...hmm... For the time being, Rugalia simply observed the fight, until he could either find an opening to get in, or think of a better course of action.  

linkboy11

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:20 pm
Troa sighed, taking a drag off his smoke as he lay on a bench in the courtyard. "What a ******** day..." He muttered, exhaling smoke with a sigh. He could hear some of the people heading their way over to the candlelight vigil, wondering what the appeal to it was anyway. He glanced over, seeing the soft glow of the candles that were lit that lined the path to the door. "Kinda surprised that they'd be lightin candles after what happened today..." He muttered to himself, taking another drag from his smoke. "Then again... what the hell am I doin in the courtyard... I could have just had a smoke outside my dorm..." He sighed, looking at the night sky. A crescent moon, and bright stars lit up the sky. "Whatever..." He muttered, letting the smoke hang from his mouth as he rested his hands behind his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:32 pm
Leonardo's eyes widened he spun around when Clad entered into the fray. " What? ' he asked as he sighed and shook his head. " Get out of here! This isn't some street brawl over pride! ' He said as he noticed Clad's words. "Your men? These soldiers are under my command, to what division do you fall into? " He asked before he remembered where they were. " nevermind, just go, I won't be responsible for another person dying today. ' He looked back towards the jester when he felt yet another power source enter the area. he grunted and wodnered why these people were showing up this wasn't something for thelocal militia to handle this man was beyond dangerous he was standing on an even level with Leonardo. His blade which floated gently around him suddenly pointed tip towards the jester. it shot towards him like a bullet from a gun stabbing repeatedly with a mind of it's own. " It appears that my blade has grown tired of waiting, he never was as patient as the rest of his family. " His interesting choice of words would reveal themselves later his blade wasmuch more then it appeared, it's seemingly rampant lack of grace style would soon melt away to reveal the true latent power stored away.  

Nicko1421

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:04 am
Clad growled a bit more under his breath. While normally a good thing that your enemies didnt know who you where the fact that it lead to moments like this truly frustrated the large man. Regaining his composure through grit teeth he looked up at Leonardo. "Ehy! I dont really think i was talkin ta ya! That b*****d killed a couple of me mates here and i aim to get my piece. So why dont you get ta work stoppin all that riotin goin on or somethin useful." Clad lept up and pierced the wall with his claws than lept again landing on the opposite rooftop. He took a moment to spit off to the side. Leonardo he knew to be excellent swordsmen as well as mage and this jester seemed to move like an assasin giving him some potential for magic as well. Clad cracked his knuckles and rolled his neck. So what if he was outmached in that category. His strength and fighting prowess had made up for it so far. Still it looked like he'd have to wait his turn. Both being on the wrong roof and Leonardo attacking the jester once more would post pone his chance.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:51 am
((EARTH TIME SKIP TO EVENING: - Earthlings sweatdrop head to the candlelight vigil))

And that fire fiasco was about the most exciting event the university had that day: another event to add on to the strange occurrences around the world.

Later that evening:

The candlelight vigil was a university campus wide event held in memory and observance of the string of unfortunate college occurrences that plagued the world’s schools recently. It was a clear night sky with no rain and a full moon that was obscured by clouds every now and then. The breeze was minimal, and the temperature was comfortable.

The whole campus had made an effort to come out because so many had been affected. There was a slideshow on a screen showing the victims and a chorus that would lead the group in singing. People were in the process of lighting candles and handing them out.

On the way over, Genya had seen Troa, the very same student that randomly walked into the Communications class, left, and then gotten into a fight. The student was smoking.... again.

Genya had not wanted to come, given his embarrassment earlier during the day. However, he had come because another TA had coaxed him into coming, and his sense of honor that his older brother had instilled in him made him come out of respect. Holding the candle reminded him of the Bunsen Burner from earlier though, and he felt his face go beet red. It had not been very smart of him to accidentally cause the fire without meaning to. It still didn’t make sense to him. Potentially, the act could cost him his Ph.D. candidacy. Genya sighed as he watched the candles get lighted.

--------------------------------------------

((Other World - Yup. We're starting to get a riot scene.))  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:05 am
User Image
Shaco

"Any and all who gaze upon my work" The clone spoke to the man who still went unnamed. It bounced around a little and obviously had trouble standing still but this was much like the jester him self. That trait was lost many years ago. "Yes a trick I will disappear" it said before grinning in the same demonic manner as its creator. The clone was lost in thought for a moment and it watched where this man was going and quickly followed. This clone only had so much time left in its short life. It positioned its self close to the man and Shaco rose from his position and looked over at the two of them. "As to how I serve you and all the other souls in this world" he said before grinning lightly. For the most part he was the physical form of the dark urges which coward in the hearts of man or so he lead other to believe. However it did seem to be the case when you look at the crimes he committed. Murder, theft, rape and a slew of other activities.

Shaco saw the blade coming his way and the clone was close in one quick movement his disappeared once again appear near Clad but chose to remain unseen for the being. Meanwhile the clone thew a shiv towards the man with several blades around his body and then quickly charge but its movements where irregular. It ran in such a manner that it would make it hard to follow and it was simply trying to close the distance between the two of them. The real jester looked over the figure of a man. Slim build and should be simple enough to fight or two use as a shield. Moving quickly he position him self behind the figure and ran into his back trying to toss him off the roof top. He was simply trying to manage who he fighting and that swords man would prove to be interesting to fight.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff