Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ȼhained (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:06 pm
Ϩinasta ϴni

My chains render me, but one day I'll break free. Just watch me.

User Image

Sinasta nodded a bit, then walked to the fridge, just grabbing a bottle of water. She walked over to the table and perched on the edge of her seat. She began to eat slowly, savoring the taste of the nice food. it was absolutely the best thing that she had eaten the whole time she had been a slave.

"Thank you... For the food, I mean." She looked over to Tyson, then away and began to eat the rest of the food. She took no more then the first plate. She didn't eat very much to begin with, even when she had been free, so after being malnourished, her stomach had shrunk. She didn't leave anything on her plate though, and she was extremely satisfied. The red head picked up her plate and took it over to the sink, where she went ahead and cleaned her dishes since she knew he would probably force her to do it sooner or later any way. Sin was a fast learner, especially when pain had been the teacher.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:40 pm
Bluewolf675
((Anybody seen Jack?))

((who me?))  

miller4595

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:43 pm
User Image
Tyson Wolf

Tyson was enjoying his meal and on occasion looked over at Sin as she ate. It had been sometime since he last had some company for dinner and she seemed to enjoy her self. Her comment filled his ears and his gaze wandered to her once more. "You are welcome" he said before her returned to eating once again. A few thoughts crossed his mind as he watched her work and there was something he enjoyed about her figure and it might even seem like he was staring. After his meal was finished he took his plates over to her and placed them in the sink before putting some space between them. "Feel free to rest if you I am going for a quick nap" he said before walking past the women.

It was not too long before he was in his room and he left the door open for some reason or another. Tyson still kept the remote to her collar in his pocket and he was out like a light after he laid down on his bed an entered into a comfortable position. He was cuddling with one of the larger down feather pillows he had in the room. If one where to gaze at the man he would seem to be in a peaceful state but could be easily woken if disturbed.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:44 pm
miller4595
Bluewolf675
((Anybody seen Jack?))

((who me?))

((JacktheLycan, whom I was rping with...))  

Bluewolf675

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:30 pm
Ϩinasta ϴni

User Image

Olivia finished with the dishes, then walked to the living room. She was just about to sit down when a thought occured to her. If she could get the remote to her collar, she could break it, and he wouldn't have any control over herself. She grinned slyly to herself as she walked in the direction that Tyson had.

It was easy to find Tyson, since he had left his door open. She tiptoed in, making sure not to step on anything that could make a noise. She looked over Tyson until she saw the bulge in his pocket. She smiled to herself as she reached over, trying not to touch the bed or Tyson. She reached into his pocket with her slender fingers, trying to get the remote out of the sleeping man's pocket.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:43 pm
User Image
Tyson Wolf

Tyson generally was easily woken and normally woke to the sound of the door being opened but that was something that had skipped his mind. He was still in a rather sleepy state and he had the tendency to roll around every so often. It was nothing more then habit for him and happened just as she reached for his pocked. Her arm and hand where trapped under his body and any sudden movements would wake the slumbering man. This would mean certain hell for Sin but she risked that as soon as she entered into his room.

Upon shifting to a comfortable position he found him self curled next to her arm and the remote was in his pocket but currently under his body, it was zipped up as well. Tyson still could be seen resting in a peaceful state and a small smile sat upon his sleeping face. As to the content of his dreams it was most sexually oriented but was more focused on BDSM more then anything else. What could he say he had a weird fetish or two.

((Last post for the night heading to bed.))

Otiax

Learned Seeker

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:01 pm
Ϩinasta ϴni

User Image

Sinasta completely freaked when her hand was caught. She made sure not to move until he did. She took her hand back, then cursed her luck silently when he rolled over onto the remote. She would just have to wait for him to turn again, right? She would wait all night to get that remote if she had to. She was going to show Tyson that she wasn't someone to play with. She had feelings, and those feelings could out do him. She would break free of her chains.

((OOC- Good grief. Sorry for the short post >.< G'night.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:57 am
User Image
Tyson Wolf

Tyson shifted around a little and her hand was free from his grasp but that would be the least of her worries. His position did not change for ten minuets. His eyes slowly opened and they came to rest on her figure. Several thoughts raced through his mind as he tried to figure out what she was what up too. Slowly he lifted him self up and he stared at her for a good few moments before saying a single word. "Come to keep me company" he asked in a teasing tone. Of course he knew what she was really up too and he was not blind man.

"Or come to take something of mine" he added as he swung his legs over the edge of the bed. Tyson would wait for her answer before passing judgement on her and determining what would be the best form of punishment. A few stray thoughts made their way around his mind and a small grin formed on his lips. "And do be honest with me" he said in a stern voice.

Otiax

Learned Seeker

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:22 am
Ϩinasta ϴni

User Image

Sinasta clutched her hands together, her face flushing. She had been caught. The blonde back away from his bed, standing as she did so. She had been kneeled down next to him, waiting for the man to turn, but he hadn't. When he told her to tell him what she was doing, she looked off over his shoulder.

"I... I was trying to..." She trailed off, sure that she was about to get punished. "I was trying to get the remote." She closed her eyes as she spit the truth out. She back up further, unsure of what to do in this situation. her instincts were telling her to run like hell, but her brain was trying to tell her something else. She knew what she needed to do, but she wouldn't apologize for her actions, no matter what, because she was to proud.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:39 am
User Image
Tyson Wolf

Tyson watched the blond hair women stand away from he bed and his gaze was unwavering. He tilted his head to the side and listened to her voice and it seemed that she was having trouble speaking what was on her mind. A small smile formed on his lips and he was shocked that she would admit to such a thing. Pondering over a few thoughts he stood up and walked over towards her and made sure she was in range. With his right hand he slapped her cheek with the back of his hand and it had a decent amount of force behind it. That was all he planned to do to her right now.

"I am glad you where honest with me Sin but not try something like this again or the consequences will be worse" he said in a calm voice. Tyson moved away from her and gestured with his hand for her to follow him. He was just going to the kitchen to grab him self a drink but it would give them a few moments to talk. "Do you wish to get you clothing today" he asked as poured him self a glass of water. "Or shall we save it for tomorrow" he added as he brought this gaze to her. Now that he thought about the women could use a bath or shower before they went anywhere but he would bring that up shortly.

Otiax

Learned Seeker

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:19 pm
Ϩinasta ϴni

User Image

Sinasta's cheek stung from the slap, but she was fairly glad that he hadn't done anything more. She followed the strange man, rubbing her cheek lightly when he hadn't been looking. She could feel that it had reddened there, so she took her hand away from it so it wouldn't get redder.

"I suppose it can wait until tomorrow." She looked at the slave clothing. She would be happy to get out of them, and even happier when she was able to sneak away. First though, she had to either get the collar off, or take the remote. She knew that the first would be hard, but the second might be even harder, since she had been caught once.

Silently, Sin tried to figure out why she had been honest. She supposed that she had panicked so her brain couldn't come up with a plausible explanation. She let the thoughts slip away as she let her gaze drop to the floor.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:49 pm
User Image
Tyson Wolf

Tyson heard her answer and nodded slightly. It seemed that he had slapped her harder then originally planned but that did not bother him. He lacked any and all remorse for his action so life was rather simple for him. A few thoughts wandered about his mind as he watched her gaze drift to the floor. He had a feeling she did not wish to be here and getting away would be hard. The remote only controlled the shocking feature other then that he had to input a code to remove it an change any of the settings. After his drink was finished he placed his glass in the counter and looked back over at her.

"Do you wish to shower or have a bath" he asked in a curious tone. He would give her some privacy if she chose to accept his offer and after she was finished he would show her to the room that she would be staying in while she was here with him and their was some lose fitting clothing in there for her to wear for the time being but no undergarments. Part of him however could not resist peeking at her bare figure but that was another matter onto its self. "As well I have a room prepared for you" he said.

Otiax

Learned Seeker

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:15 pm
Ϩinasta ϴni

User Image

Sinasta almost smiled when he offered her a bath. Almost. She nodded simply at the question, then looked up at Tyson. "I'd like a bath." She wasn't really talking to Tyson, more to herself. When he said the word room though, her head went back down as images of her old room filled her mind. She was sure that she would never see it again, but she couldn't help but feel a little sad. She missed her old life, and being in a house instead of a cage made her miss her old life anymore.

Suddenly, Sinasta felt as if she were a child and she had lost her mother. She just knew that she would never find her loved ones again, just as a child would feel that way as well. She wondered silently why her stubborn shell was breaking. Was it because of this man that made her feel so inferior and small.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:50 pm
User Image
Tyson Wolf

Tyson looked back over at her and nodded slightly when she spoke. "Follow me" he said before he made his way out of the kitchen and into the hallway where the bathroom was and continued walking to the end of it. Reaching out he pressed what seemed to be just a wall and it slid open showing a closet filled with various items. Reaching in he grabbed two large towels, that could be used to cover her body if she so wished. Turning around he held them for her to take.

"Your room is right there" he said as he looked over to a near by door to his right. It was a decent sized room with a queen sized bed, a closet to store clothing and their was even a large window in there to let light in. "The dresser has some of my old clothing put that on for now and we will see about washing what you have" he said as he brought his attention back towards her. He could not help but feel that something was wrong with her but he did not question that matter as of this moment.

Otiax

Learned Seeker

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:48 pm
Ϩinasta ϴni

User Image

Sinasta took the towels when he handed them to her. She looked into the room, smiling lightly. It was pretty nice, especially for a slave, but she wasn't going to complain. She nodded lightly as she back tracked to the restroom. She pushed the door open, looked over to Tyson once more before going into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She quickly removed her clothes, then turned on the water, letting it warm. She turned on the shower head and climbed in.

Sinasta stepped out of the shower, happy to be clean. She looked at her wet hair and shook her head to help dry it. She dried off quickly, then wrapped one of the towels around her thin body. She wrapped the towel over her head, then walked out. Goosebumps prickled her skin as the cool air hit her damp skin. She walked to her new room and closed the door behind her. She pulled the towel from her hair and brushed her slender fingers through her messy blonde hair, then let the towel drop to the floor as she looked for something to wear and kept dabbing at her skin at the same time.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff