Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:08 pm
Luckily or unluckily for Anya, Armand noticed his team member exit from the elevator with a huge scowl on her face. There was a big smile on his face as he waved at her and tried to make eye contact. "Hi, Anya? Sleep in late?" he joked from his seat as he continued tinkering with the contraption without looking at it.

Suddenly, the skies turned dark, Armand noticing because there was a section of glass walls/ceiling in one area of the lobby, and the natural light in the area had drastically darkened. "Hmm?" The scientist glanced up before looking back at Anya. "Stop ruining the weather, Anya!" he said cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:18 pm
Tara yawned and nodded at Kira. "Have fun," she said casually as if Kira was merely going for a ride and not going to wreak havoc. Tara stood up and stretched. I wonder if I can stop traffic, she thought to herself. "I'll see you later," she said before walking out of the cafe and walking outside. She spread her metallic wings and took off into the air towards the busy freeway. She landed in the middle of the busy intersection and grinned like a child in an ice cream shop. She held out her hand. A magnetic pulse ran through her body and was released through her palm. The force fanned out creating a barrier into which the cars crashed, one into the other. Explosions could be heard throughout the busy freeway as many people were trapped within their vehicles unable to escape for the metallic mechanisms that were used to unlock and lock their doors were stuck thanks to Tara. Tara released another magnetic force and pushed the cars back once again causing them to crash into the cars that were steadily approaching. Tara giggled. Why she didn't think of this before, she did not know.

Jhelae didn't have to be a psion to sense the growing tension between Roulin and the person who was speaking through Amara. Jhelae lowered her eyes. She's truly forgotten me, forgotten us, Jhelae thought. There was no sign whatsoever that she recognized me. How could this have happened? She was my best friend, but what is she to me now? Jhelae clenched her free fist and lifted her head up. When would Amara gain her memories once again? When would she remember everything?

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:19 pm
Without hesitation John started set up of the computer. He got everything ready easy enough and booted up the software.
"I hope you don't expect me to watch all of these." John spoke to no one in piticular just outloud in the common room.
He was pulling up the camera feeds one by one and hacking into them on one monitor and assigning them to a box on anouther. He already had a half dozen streaming.
"You know as well as I do i like to do things with my own two eyes not, these." John stated as he finished hacking into anouther and started looking for the next network.
"You know there are probably camera's on wired circuits with now out side feed around this area, I won't be able to but into those." John shrugged as he found anouther network and started hacking into it.
After several minutes John slumped in his chair with a sigh. "That's all I can find with the software." John pointed at the screen with a few dozen feeds playing on the display screen. Half of them were basicly worthless being they shot inside of a store or at hallways. The others good views of doors, roads, sidewalks and cross-streets.
"Best guess is that we have most the cross-roads and corners but only half of the mid-block streets. Not to mention a few arial views." John explained as he pointed at some of the small feeds.
"We could get more if some of these people got with the times." John scoffed knowing that there had to be more cameras.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:21 pm
Roulin looked at the crowd of people and they just looked back at him and the two holding his hands. He delivered a grin and blinked. His eyelids opened revealing the hotel that Dante had booked for them. He released both their hands and looked around, first finding Moli, then Azula, then Dante and the rest of the team. "Okay, we're back. Now what bird?" Roulin asked to the Phoenix before sliding his hands deep into his pockets. Before he could brood any longer, he heard a series of crashes no less than a few blocks away. He scoffed and simply sighed. "These people apparently can't drive."  

Mahareshi

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:22 pm
Hearing her name called, Anya stopped moving. The familiar voice of Armand made her wince. Dammit that guy had awful timing! Frowning, Anya spun on her heel to face the scientist from across the room. "What? What do you want, Armand?" she demanded flatly. "I didn't do anything to the weather! You know my powers don't do anything like that!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:31 pm
Akemi had settled into her room and washed up a little bit. The plane ride had done nothing for her smell. Once she felt a little fresher, she walked back down to where the others were, but saw that they had been joined by two women. Both had black hair, but one's hair was shorter than the other. Akemi tucked her hair behind her left ear and folded her arms across her chest waiting to see what was happening. She could feel Shade stirring within curious as well. It was clear that even though Shade was trapped for now, she did not think much of the newcomers. Akemi bit her lip, her face blanching. Akemi hadn't trained all this time just to allow Shade to be released once again. Akemi remembered what had happened the last time her evil counterpart was released.

Jhelae immediately let go of Roulin's hand as soon as they returned. She walked a few feet away, just to be far enough away from Roulin and Amara. She turned to face them while waiting to see what she had sensed. She noticed another member of the Night Owls join them. A woman with pink hair and red eyes looked like she was very uncomfortable. She was curious as to what her ability, but she had a feeling she would find out very soon. Jhelae looked back towards Amara awaiting a response.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:33 pm
"What do you mean, what now bird?" she questioned. "I am nothing but a guest, I just don't want to start attacking and searching...but, most of the time, treasured and prized items are in the heart of a continent somewhere underground or in a mountainous region of the place, and the whole timing thing plays a factor to. In fact...there are several others here already...but I'm sure you know that" she said.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:34 pm
((UNS post))

Amaya got jolted out of her daydreaming by Anya's snapping. She looked up from the magazine she had been staring out in her daze of thinking of family. "Umm... did it get darker?" For some reason, the atmosphere felt slightly more charged. Because the teen's ability was in electricity, she could feel something different.

-----------

Armand continued smiling. "But you were scowling ever so darkly, you infected the skies!" he explained nonchalantly. He chuckled. "Just wondering how Ms. Break a Leg is doing." The name had popped out of his mouth without him thinking. ...Ah, not sure if I should have called her that...

-------------
The sound of cars crashing in the distance made Will grin. The grin only grew wider as the skies suddenly darkened. He was in an alley now with some random lady. She was against the wall, and he was leaning over her, his arm propping his body from the wall. A hand fingered her chin. "Lovely weather today."  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:43 pm
Demios had watched as the three of them teleported away. He smirked it was good to know that Roulin hadn't changed much. He then shook his head deciding to find out where they went. He had been told where it was but hadn't really paid much attention. He ducked into an alley and held his hand up and formed a small crow. "Okay find them for me and then let me know where they are" He said. He then swung his arm off and the bird took off into the air searching for Roulin and his group. He then looked walked out of the alley deciding to walk around for a bit while his crow looked for them. He then saw Kira walking out of a cafe and got a bad feeling from her. He decided to keep an eye on her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:48 pm
Anya turned her growing glare onto Amaya. To her, it sounded like Amaya was agreeing with Armand right now. "Don't start agreeing with him, Amaya. You'll only encourage his idiocy." Anya told her before returning her attention to Armand again. As such, she didn't really register the fact that it really had gotten a little bit darker outside. "I told you to drop that whole discussion... last year!" Anya snapped at Armand as she made her way over towards him at his table.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:56 pm
"Well now, we did learn that the book we're looking for is in the center of this island. I suggest we look there. I'm sure that if Dante thinks we have a lead, we can follow it. Just as long as we don't...well, we won't die. We're The Night Owls." Normally as a gesture of assurance, he'd say that, but this mission required seriousness so that's what he gave, or at least attempted to. "We'll just take a cab toward the mountains, then we'll go to the center. Shouldn't be too hard. Wanna come with Akemi?"

"It of course will be though." Moli chimed in as he entered the group's little formation. "We need to remain low and out of sight of the others. That will be the hardest part. Knowing them, they'll just find us and then try to kill us. Sorry for being so morbid, but our last six mission went just like that."

~~~

"Or better yet, I'll go it myself. Any one person can join me." Timothy looked into the city and then began to walk towards it. His decided to wear something different. A completely white trenchcoat embroidered with dark string buttons. It resemebled a long gi and beneath it was a white button up shirt and a blue satin tie to match his hair. "Like I said. Anyone person may join me. Some trouble needs to be stirred, but first, with those Phoenixes. The most quickest to anger group will be the reason this island and all it's inhabitants go up in flames..." His eyes released voltage before he took to the skies with a bang. Seconds later, he appeared just outside of the current residence of the team, The Fallen Phoenix. "Hey!" he called up. "Is anyone home! I'm looking for a...a Ms. Raven! Can you get her please!?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:08 pm
((Good catch, dt. Definitely one of the times I wrote Amaya's timing unintentionally.))

"Huh?" Amaya blinked at Anya. She wasn't agreeing with Armand. "What did he say?" She looked around and looked out the window. "It really is darker!" She remembered it had been sunny before. Now, she could barely make out the people on the beach in the distance.
--------

Amaya was as slow as ever, and unwittingly had drawn some attention to herself via her slow comment. Armand sighed with a innocent smile. "What discussion?" he said with a slightly nervous laugh. He pointed to the contraption in his hand. "Curiosity got the best of you, hmm?"

--------------

Being one of the only ones that hadn't been assigned to a task Benkei merely kept a watch out. Suddenly, someone began to yell for Raven outside their base. He looked at the others with no expression on his face. Why would anyone be looking for Raven? Did something go wrong with paying for the place? He looked at Raven before going to the door. He didn't open the door, but instead tried to see who was calling for Raven through the peephole. Who is that? Benkei wasn't about to open the door for a complete stranger while they were setting up and risk the whole operation being revealed to some nobody.

((Edit: Last sentence added))

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:13 pm
Kojiro, still mulling over the loss of his short lived aquatic friend, finnaly returned to reality, he pulled his head out of the ground and understood Raven's orders,"...I'm on it" he said obediently, he stepped towards the rut sack on the ground, he shuffled through some of the equipment and pulled out a small LCD screen, he returned to the simple looking telephone, a small bit of frost grew between his thumb and index finger, finally a small screwdriver formed in his hand, as he pressed it against the phone, it snapped in half, surprising him slightly, he focused harder on the object, forming it once again, it looked much sturdier. and quickly he began undoing the bottom, removing the panel, he put the tool between his lips as managed to grab a razor and began to work on the wires, his hands moved fluidly and with great accuracy, he took the screen and began combining the wires, his eyes moved around quickly as his hands delicately worked on the device, finally, he cut a small curve on the panel so the wires would not be pinched when it was placed back on the phone. After putting the phone together, he looked towards the screen, it was about the size of a small book, he pressed the power button and waited for a signal, to his surprise, it was blank "...No signal?...but.." he whispered. He sat for a moment looking at the wires and connections, finally he realized his mistake. He reached over and plugged the phone into the wall outlet. A small LED on the phone lit up, telling him there are no messages. The screen lit up and began to show signs of actions, it was searching the area and then went blank, finally the screen said READY, Kojiro sighed and looked up at Raven,"...It's done..." he said quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:15 pm
((oh really? I thought it was intentional. sweatdrop lol))

"Forget Amaya. Stay out of this." Anya snapped back at the Asian girl. She didn't intend to snap at Amaya but right now shewas annoyed and she wasn't really paying too much attention. So this was bound to happen. Hopefully, she'd remember to apologize later. Hopefully...

"Don't play dumb with me! You know what 'discussion' I'm talking about, you idiot." Anya retorted to Armand as he tried to distract her from what they were really talking about. "And stop trying to distract me!" she added as she snatched the contraption out of Armand's hand and was about ready to throw it against the far wall if she had to.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:21 pm
(Lol, please tell me Demios can move distances fast. I totally forgot he was there... redface )

Timothy smirked an almost sinister smirk when he pressed his hand against the door. "This Benjamin. The Tech Owl of The Night Owls!" From his back a wave of electricity spread over his body until it reach his hand. A tightly compacted sphere was formed just in the center of his palm before a beam of electricity tore through the door ripping it to shreds and burning it to cinders in the force.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games