Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:29 pm
-Genocide-
A dangerous female demon that has no mercy

User Image

As he licked at her flowing blood, Genocide moaned softly. Her hands came up to hold his head. She loved the feel of his tounge on her body. Glowing crimson eyes slide closed as she let herself left the pleasure.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:37 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-
+ The bird of Hermes is my name +
+ Eating my wings to make me tame +

As it was soon healed he gently bit on her skin and sucked off the last few drops that went out. Without wipiing his lips he moved up and kissed Genocide on the lips deeply without moving his hands away yet  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:49 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Tilting her neck to the side, Genocide gave him acess to her neck. She moaned softly against his lips. Her blood was on her lips now so she could taste it. Her hands moved to grasp his waist. He was allowed to drink from her neck if he wished.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:56 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Daimon moved away from her lips and smiled. Since she gave him access to her neck then it meant she didn't loose too much blood and he could use the offer. Upon moving over her naeck he ran his toungue over it before sinking his fangs very deep, straight into her artery. He put his arms around her and pressed her hard against him while starting sucking up the rapidly flowing blood and feeling the pleasure flow along his body together with the blood  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:16 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

His bite set her to moaning in pleasure. She arched her back so he could bit her more. The connection made her cry out as the pelasure flowed through her. She was having hard time focasing when she wanted to bite him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:20 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Daimon was wind up by Genocide's moans. He kept gnawing at her neck with his teeth and spread his lips wider so now even the fangs from the lower jaw pierced her skin. He started running his hands over her back softly and pressed her arching body harder into his  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:10 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

When his lower fangs pireced her neck, she cried out. Her crimson eyes closed as she moved her hips closer to his. She rested her hands on his back and slowly scratched him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Daimon let out a muffled moan against her neck when she scratched him. Pain and pleasure were mixed in interesting proportions when dealing with Genocide. He wondered if she would let him leave to rebuild his clan or go with him for a moment but let go of that thought. He bit even harder almost as if he wanted to bite out a piece of her neck and started undoing her clothes to lie her down on the ground. Little did he know now that with this bite they made an imprint on eachother that would soon grow in strength into a full bond that would connect their minds and let them fully feel the other ones emotions and thoughts while the imprint still allowed it to feel them faintly  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:14 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Leaning up, Genocide bite his shoudler lightly. She was rampant with pleasure and pain as it moved throught her body. Glowing crimson eyes seemed to shift as she moved her body against his. She had something to tell him when they were done. It was important but it could wait since she didn't want to lose the pleasure and pain. Her nails made lone marks along his lean back that in a few spots bleed a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:36 am
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

He raised her body a bit and took his teeth out of her neck so that her blood started flowing out rapidly. He then leaned down and started licking the bloody river that was flowing down her body and returned to her neck after a few seconds. The scratches she made on his back were bleeding too and some of his crimson blood flowed down to the floor where it mixed with Genocide's  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:48 am
-Genocide-

User Image

Genocide moaned as she let go of his shoulder. Her crimson eyes glowed as she moved against him. He was slowly making her feel something she hadn't felt before. Feelings for another.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:20 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Daimon stopped sucking her neck and let the bite marks heal. He licked off the last drops of blood before the wounds closed copletely and kissed her neck gently "Genocide. what would you say if i tried to revive my clan?" he asked quietly  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:55 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Hearing his words, She looked at him with her bright crimson eyes. "I would help you if you want it. My grandfather made sure your castle couldn't be destoried by the humans. it remains frozen in time since it is waiting for you." she said softly. She looked at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:06 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Daimon looked at Genocide with suprise in his blue eyes. It was strange that her grandfather would do something like this in advance so long ago "and if i asked you about helping me?" he asked while petting her hair since for a moment he felt her feelings through the slowly forming bond "and is there something you wanted to tell me?" he asked  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:26 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

"I will help you any way i can" she said softly. genocide looked at him as she sighed. "just be on your guard in case others wish to stop your clan's return" she said softly. She couldn't tell him how she felt since she knew one day he would leave her life to contuine on with his own path.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff