Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:46 pm
User Image

Articuno (Bird Form)

Articuno arrive before Zatsune, who reappear by black feathers, the blue bird entrusting the counterpart to enter the Olympian for Miku's sake. Zatsune enter the Heaven. Once Zatsune enter the Heaven, those two were in complete shock, the indoor was trashed and mess, Articuno perch to Zatsune's shoulder, Zatsune took off her shoes and head inside to investigate the mess. They look around and found every room trashed, "Who could have such anything horrible?" she ask herself very suspicious. Zatsune almost forgot she has Millennium Necklace, she uses her power to see the past, then she found out who messed the Heaven Temple. She growled about it, "Asura entered without any detecting to other security. Maybe that's a reason he's after Miku because she's close friend with Shinigami, and using her to have revenge against seven students from Death City," she suggested about Asura's plan and revealed everything that she remember he said about revenge, it leaves Articuno nearly shocked about everything. She look at her very serious, "He wanted her goddess power and singing strength, even we found out Mikuo-san was Miku-chan's twin brother. Miku-chan's foster father mention something about two decreased legendary famous singers, and her birth parents," she added and mention about Mikuo and Miku's decreased birth parents, Zatsune look at her in shock, "Maybe there might be the answer about her birth parents, if Master knew about Miku connection with her biological parents and two legendary famous singers. Master might known about her biological parents, maybe Asura found out about her power and use her to have revenge."
Zatsune and Articuno called Shinigami, those three talked for long time about saving Miku and banish I.BRS, everything those two knew. Shinigami spoken out, "Now don't you worry about my students, I'm sure they will understand that you are no longer a threat. Please let them know that they shouldn't touch that Millennium Rod, especially Black Star, he never listens," he told her very carefully. Articuno took a human form and stay in poker face. Zatsune narrow her eyes about Xehanort's plan, but she can't let that Nirvana to be control, "I understand sir," she replied very serious. Shinigami have to dismiss it, "Good luck Zatsune-chan," he farewell to her until he "hang up" the mirror.
Zatsune and Articuno took a short notice on group of students on the river mirror, they realize they are the students from DMWA, so they rush out to tell them where Miku-chan and the way to save her.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:34 pm
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...True my innocence and song...

After Miku arrive in fast pace in Olympian and enter her domain, then start searching for Hikari and Tsubaki. Articuno arrived just in time to see Miku searching for two missing girls, she was worried about them and her partner. She look at her damage body, she walk off to find the med kit. Miku continue searching for Hikari and Tsubaki, until her cell phone played her popular song for text, Package, look at her cell phone and wonder who that is, "Who could have text me that time?" she questioning her thought and pick up her cell phone and flips it, and click on respond button and found out it's from her counterpart. Her text said:

Kaito, Meiko, and Luka's internal organs are damaged a little, but they will recover soon. Don't worry, we will take out that God Slayer for hurting our friends.
One more thing, I felt pure light and darkness in Shibuya, I have feeling that's Princess and Demon Shadow Weapon appeared, but I feared that they met Kiryu Yoshiya, found out who he is, and begged him to send them to UG to hide. They might be hiding in Shinigami Game. -Zatsune Miku

Miku smiles about her friend's recovery, but widen her eyes about Hikari and Tsubaki's location. She begin to look bewildered, "No... they shouldn't do that."

...True my heart and love...

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:20 am
User Image

Articuno (Bird Form)

After she wrapped in bandage, and notice Miku's bewildered expression, "Hey? Is something wrong?" she ask her. Miku look at her ice bird in fear, "Hikari-san and Tsubaki-san are in Shibuya, and they are in Shinigami Game," she blurt it out, this cause Articuno widen her bright red eyes. Miku knew Talo will go after her, and put rest of Olympian Gods in danger, Articuno spoken out, "What are you going to do?" she ask her. Miku thought of it, then remember her chosen priestess, so she sat on the chair and close her eyes to start connect with Mitsuki's pure soul.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:15 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

Singing is one of my talent...

Miku and Articuno arrive in front of their domain as they enter and take off their shoes. Miku enter the bathroom to strip her chinese dress and a hair tie before she enter a shower room. Articuno look around, it's been three years since they depart for Miku's world tour and her music career. It seems like they keep it clean until she return. Articuno sits on the balcony to watch the flowers bloom, including Sakura revive by Kobohanasakuya-hime.

...They will make everyone happy

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:17 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

Singing is one of my talent...

After a shower, Miku come out with her neruneru, knowing she need some rest. Although, she decide to check on every realms and see how did everything goes. She head to front door and put on her shoes, she look over her shoulder to see Articuno standing over with eyes rubbing, "Call me, if there is trouble in Throne of Fallen King, uwaaah I need some sleep," she told her master as she yawn. Miku smile gently at her ice bird, "I will let you know, just a little quick check. As a Queen, I have bigger responsibility since Arigane-san perish," she reply to her, Articuno smiles lightly before she head to her room. Miku watch her go, "Good night Articuno-chan," she said to her, and she can hear her mumbling. She turn towards a door, then exit out of her Heaven, then head to Throne of Fallen King with a smile on her face.
Few minutes after Miku left, Articuno woken up and find out she can't sleep, so she decide to take a walk around the Mt. Olympus to help her get tired.

...They will make everyone happy

User Image

User Image

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out